Computer freezes over a PS2 looking-game

>computer freezes over a PS2 looking-game
You don't know my pain.

Attached: IMG_20190322_172144997.jpg (4160x3120, 2.68M)

Dude you can buy a PS2 for like fifty bucks you have no excuse

This is SEKIRO.

i wound't expect person who is too dumb to take a screenshot to know how to operate any sort of device to play a video game

yeah but you could buy a PS2 for like fifty bucks

His computer froze you fucking retard. Learn to read. Dumbass.

Still it wouldn't play sekiro.

Find out why, usually drivers.
You can check the windows event viewer for clues

easy fix. get a job and buy a console instead of pirating this on your 2012 pc.

not with that attitude

Did you even ask it?

based tech illiterate retard. a 2012 pc would do a better job than a ps4 with this game

Check if everything in your pc is plugged properly, and push a bit every component. My pc has the bad habit of freezing if anything is a nanometer off. If that's not your problem then get a better pc I guess

based retarded fanatic, a 2012 PC can't even run 2015 games.

What's up with the drivers? Why does everything with me has to break? My parents bought a 1000USD laptop for me and my two siblings. In two of them the screen broke completely without abusing them, and my PC eventually broke down completely. The one I'm using right now is my brother's and the internet works weird and can't connect right to the internet even when we have fiber cable 300MBs of internet service and overall works like shit. Every software I touch is bugged to the utmost. In trying to lower the resolution by playing with the Nvidia Control Panel but not even that works. Everything is bug after bug after bug.

Attached: 1545090488256.jpg (800x450, 27K)

holy toaster

Attached: 1551577906788.png (603x599, 313K)

What? My 2012 PC runs games at 1440p 60fps maxed out still

The problem is between the chair and the keyboard

for me and my two siblings each*

>laptop
Found your problem

My PC is from 2012 and I run almost everything on Max 60FPS.

Attached: 342423423.jpg (500x323, 30K)

Because they're really complected and they have just one driver for most of all their current cards, rolling back an update can fix a problem meant to improve a newer card. If your computer just can't handle it then it will never work. If it's old it could just be failing.

Evidently neither does your PC.

for some reason, I get the vibe that you love anime

That poster isn't me.

Attached: 1545368431840.jpg (450x452, 54K)

Laptops are not made to be stable if you plan to game on them. Get a proper pc for half the price and a cheap laptop for work.

No, it was me. He is right, though.

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

What's up with all the shilling for this game? it's a B+ title that normalfags don't care about

Oh but I do, I gamed on an Acer 15 inch laptop for 4 years. It was hell but I loved Dota too much. Word of advice, run processes at high priority in the task manager to squeeze out a bit more performance.

PC is a dead console

Is that King’s Field?