VAMPYR THE MASK 2 BLOODSTRAINS

Attached: vtmb2 qt.png (1529x860, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jZ6LIam6Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=gX_TxKa0dCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhdcn1f_T9k
pcworld.com/article/3378197/15-years-later-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-is-finally-happening.html
dsogaming.com/news/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-will-support-real-time-ray-tracing-dlss-and-mods/
twitter.com/caraellison?lang=en
wccftech.com/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/
wccftech.com/bloodlines-2-devs-talk-world-lots-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y
twitter.com/outstarwalker/status/1109127882423492608
youtu.be/nnhVrTJiRR4
youtu.be/dxa_pZnARq0
youtube.com/watch?v=1UMf8SgSH5A
youtube.com/watch?v=0o0y-MNqdQU
youtube.com/watch?v=QR7N8Jrm0ZA
paradoxinteractive.com/en/paradox-interactive-to-bring-pdxcon-to-berlin-in-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=ywqnVbbpRTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never played 1 but this one looks pretty cool
>its also based in Seattle
pretty cool

Why is Yea Forums getting so hyped over this game?
t. Never played or heard of this series

>never played 1
baka desu senpai

Attached: VTMB.png (1536x1608, 3.04M)

isolated

im still going to play 2. Part 1 looks dated desu senpai

Vagina: The Menstrual AIDS

user: The Faggot

why play this game when I can browse vice or salon? It's the same shit

Attached: steal from white men and give it to everyone else.jpg (1165x653, 163K)

>looks dated
Oh, grow up.

You ARE going to open the box for him, right?

Attached: daddy vamp.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I was born to open boxes (and sarcophigi, for better or worse) but I'm not doing it for no vamp daddy.

GIVE ME A BIG TITTED VAMPIRE GF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just get the vampire the masquerade patch or play the clan quest patch if you wanna get into it, it's pretty good ngl and you can easily torrent the gog version.

Any of the Troika guys working on this?

The main writer is.

That Christina Hendricks looking bitch in the trailer will be responsible for much seed spilled

Attached: vmb2writer.jpg (2800x2284, 1.87M)

first game was great

this one is riding on the first's hype train but all the danger hair writers is making me too wary to buy it

>la croix no longer looks like a slimy fuck boy

dropped

That's not Lacroix.

>/pol/tard saves a black man’s ass to his computer

Is there a recommended mod list for VMBL1 for a first time player? Or is it better if I just play it vanilla?

Fan patch is 100% required

Wesp's Patch maybe but nothing else

>never finished 1 because couldnt grow the balls needed to finish the ocean hotel

Unofficial patch by Wesp. Choose the basic version during installation, plus adds too much shit to be a faithful playthrough. Worth checking out after a few playthroughs though. I'd avoid Malkavian or Nosferatu for your first playthrough.

Reminder that the people who respond to the /pol/shitters are just as bad as the people who are /pol/shitting

Attached: 1528005515953.jpg (677x705, 57K)

Cheers, fellas.

>white
>straight
>cisgendered

Alright you good for nothing Caitiffs, whats your go to
>Favored Clan
>Favored Discipline
>Fighting Style
>Vampire Theme Song

Gotta get in with the Ventrue for that high society, maxing out that Domination so I don't have to get my hands dirty, but if I do it's gonna be with something fancy and engraved if I can get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jZ6LIam6Hk

Attached: Impaled.jpg (1000x800, 196K)

>>its also based in Seattle
Pretty degenerate

Okay, what's with the Geodude?

the Gargoyle

>it's been 15 years, what kind of advancements do you think we'll see in the game
>sewers, only sewers, bigger, longer sewers
what did they mean by this

It depends on how far they take the V5 ruleset.

I might be tempted to stay thinblood and use their special Alchemy, or go Caitiff if it lets me mix and match in-clan disciplines.

The March of the Swordmaster is best Rhapsody song ever

Don't violate the Masquerade.

Attached: Masquerade_6b7449_6703660.jpg (602x665, 52K)

This beats it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=gX_TxKa0dCY

Attached: DaftPunkGreat.gif (220x164, 54K)

Nah it's the Tzimisce fleshcrafted monsters

Attached: VTM - Grout's Mansion.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>he won't play as nosferatu on his first run

Which powers would make You want to be a Vampire in real life? What about the drawbacks?

If we can play as one I will.

>Favored Clan
Tremere
>Favored Discipline
Thaumaturgy, obviously
>Fighting Style
Mainly use my blood magic, but also use a magnum.
>Vampire Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhdcn1f_T9k

So has Seattle been an Anarch freestate in the lore?

>Favored Clan
Nossie
>Favored Discipline
Obfuscate
>Fighting Style
*teleports behind you* nothing personnel kid
>Vampire Theme Song
Don't know any vampire theme songs but probably some old goth rock or new wave

and 2?

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

Save that for after the Malkavian playthrough

It is already in real life.

both will be the same now!

Attached: Bloodlines 2.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

>paradox
what are the chances we get the paradox DLC treatment?

100% chance. Just approach it the same way you approach all Paradox dlc.

So has Seattle been an Anarch free state?

>you could die between now and the release

Attached: 1525310457397.jpg (750x626, 85K)

Attached: 1553294678985.jpg (616x770, 89K)

honestly, this shit is enough for me to hold off on buying the game and waiting for Yea Forums's verdict. and i love the first game.

99%. Almost all of their games survives solely off crapping out a million meaningless data packets for 2 dollars each and a handful of actually meaningful releases.

Maybe for some reason they'll take good advice of someone who suggests, since this title is their entry into a new genre, as well as a major title release instead of just being a GSG, they'll take a different approach, something more like Witcher 3. Given that they already have half a dozen cosmetic items as part of pre-order DLC a year before the game launches I doubt it.

>hold off on buying the game and waiting for Yea Forums's verdict
So you're not going to buy the game then? nu/v/ shits on everything and has pretty awful tastes.

Depends on the thread. It's easy to tell what's shitposting and what's genuine opinion.

Why not just make your own opinion?

That's a nice skyline. Why does LA have such a shitty skyline compared to every other large city on Earth? Quakes?

That's probably what he's going to do when he gets the information needed to form one so that he can decide on whether or not to get the game user. Use your brain please.

>ever listening to Yea Forums
Get a life.

Because I don't want to waste my money on a shitty game?

>game has you playing as a thin-blood
uh...so is there a way to become a full fledged vampire if you're a thin-blood? IIRC the older vampires were trying to kill the thin-blood group in the first game and you could tell them to leave and never come back

Why would you ever trust Yea Forums's opinion? Why would you ever use Yea Forums to form an opinion?

But why would you need to shift through the shitpile of this board to do that?

>Why is Yea Forums getting so hyped over this game?

Because they're stupid and think that a sequel to a great game from 2004 made for a specific type of audience somehow won't try to appeal to everyone it can and won't fall into modern game design traps.

I believe it's suggested you will start off a thin blood and then diablerize an older gen vampire.

The fastest way to do that is to listen to Yea Forums

But that's good, because it means you won't live to see how shit it will be.

>you get to play as a thin-blood
>a vampire so shit it's barely even a vampire, basically just a pale human who sunburns badly when in direct sunlight (aka an irishman)
you better hope it turns out you're a fucking leprechaun or something that kicks the shit out of vampires because there ain't no explainin' why some shit-tier thinblood ends up blowing the fuck out of fullblood older vampires who have transcended beyond pissy human limitations

Wait, so you can’t pick a vampire clan in this? Instant trash never touching.

when there's actual game discussion on Yea Forums it's some of the best online. i know i trust it more than metacritic or some shit.

>it's suggested you will start off a thin blood
Outright stated. You're a victim of mass Embracing across the world resulting in a ludicrous number of thinbloods.
>and then diablerize an older gen vampire.
Not stated. You'll likely grow in power be Diaberalizing other thinbloods.

>when there's actual game discussion on Yea Forums it's some of the best online
I pity you if you believe this.

You can pick your clan and they've stated whatever clan you pick heavily effects the story. However they have not stated which clans will be available to play at launch. They have also stated that additional clans will be added as free dlc.

Do Leprechauns exist in WOD and are they powerful?

>They have also stated that additional clans will be added as free dlc.

Attached: E02D3268-9633-4526-BC64-42909A7B0A5B.jpg (536x800, 60K)

Not him, and not digging for the interview, but they did state that.

pcworld.com/article/3378197/15-years-later-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-is-finally-happening.html

You shouldn't trust either.

I believe they stated that I just don’t believe it. Somehow there will be a catch.

They said they wouldn't charge for post-release clans, so it can't be as bad as their other stuff.

Yes. Please don't fuck with the Fae.

Heard kojima-san is involved??

the sanctuary was such a cool part hope I can have at least 3 bitches in that mofo this time around. modest amount of personal blood dolls?

Signs of a recession inbound. Reasons to think it's gonna be a doozy. Bloodlines 2, a low priority experiment, might end up canceled, another victim of economic shakeup.

I really doubt this unless it's a straight out second great depression, not a recession.

I'm very wary of this gender pronouns announcement. For some reason, I'm getting heavy Battlefield V flashbacks. This isn't some smokescreen to try and build up some media goodfeels buzz as BFV did, is it?

Any lorefags know anything about your sire in VtMB? Supposedly he/she was hot stuff but pissed off lacroix

Well the two are completely different. BFV was SJW garbage being marketed as an authentic, historically accurate WW2 shooter. Where as the gender pronouns in VtMB would, though annoying as shit, actually make sense. Vampires move on an adapt with the times so considering how things are now the gender pronouns thing would be something considered I suppose. That's not to say I like it, it just makes sense when it goes to blending in with modern society. That said however, if they start changing the fundamentals of Vampire society that's where I'd draw the line. Adding gender pronouns to character customization by itself doesn't bother me much, but it does make me worry about how the rest of the game will potentially be effected when being made by people like this.

there's no information about them at all in game, but people theorise they were working with Caine and/or Jack to fuck with Lacroix

at the least they had to be low generation because of how powerful the pc is right

not him but

if you can't distinguish between shitposting and actual opinions, you shouldn't be here.

>but your actual opinions are shit too lmao

Yea Forums's tastes and mine are largely similar. really it's you who shouldn't be here

That does make sense to me and was what I was thinking as well. If it was something like an option, such as "Are you a boy or a girl?" type of thing just with added things I wouldn't really care. I'm just confused as to why they'd announce such a thing if it's that small of a thing? I know some people would think it's a huge thing, but for an RPG game that's literally the same as changing your face to such a degree than in a few moments covering it with a hood, or a helmet. Or you'll never even see it outside of cutscenes. It's kind of why I'm worried about it, they very well may intertwine it into the entire game.

As another note to all of this, I thought there was only technically three pronouns, with the third having multiple ways to say it. He, she, and [Gender Neutral] because they wanted to try and have something that didn't push masculinity in our language? Can anyone explain this?

>Your opinions do not match the hivemind. Get out. REEEEE
Yes, your opinions are shit. Being proud of that because others have your shitty opinions is pretty dumb.

Attached: 1536751102375.png (636x773, 8K)

I don't give a shit because gender pronouns are just a text modification, you can basically completely ignore it if you want, and all it does is give more customization options

How toned down is this going to be compared to the original?

Attached: TrapHole.gif (366x303, 1013K)

You are, like, so profound, Oh my god.

people are making up their own special snowflake pronouns, haven't you seen people mocking it? you know, the ones with x in it
I suspect it's gonna be just a text box that you can write your own pronoun in, they're announcing it like it's huge because no other games do it (yet) and it's easy to implement and advertise

They didn't announce it as some huge thing, they just said there was going to be a lot of customization options and that was one thing in a list of things you could customize, like you could change your body type, pronouns, background as a human, etc. Yea Forums just zeroed in on "gender pronouns" and made it out to be the most important thing and spammed a bunch of shitty threads about it

I bought it but it never ran on my computer for some reason

Toreachads unite

>yfw
ISOLATED habbens

Attached: repent.png (359x464, 402K)

Thin bloods are the new hot shit in V5, get with the times.

There is an enemy in the game that's a head with arms, like a geodude but made of flesh.

It's
>how shit is this gonna be compared to the original?
And the answer is plenty, signs are already there, the machine is in motion, that's not even touching heightened expectations and hype.

DON'T FUCKING BUY BEFORE PIRATING, TRY IT OUT, THEN BUY IT, IT'S GONNA BE PIC RELATED ALL OVER AGAIN.

Attached: THI4F.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

Gender pronouns don't really worry me. But pic related? That does.

Attached: Capture.png (627x611, 233K)

Really? If that's true, then I'm not as hesitant about this whole situation. Social politics being pushed in games feels too tokenish for my liking, like trying to have gay people in games to make it look like they're so inclusive. The only game I know of that did it perfectly was Persona 5, and that came out of fucking left field when it happened. I did enjoy that, no token bullshit or anything.

This is very unlikely. I think it's just gonna be a choice between he and she. A freeform text box would open up infinite undesirable possibilities like picking Hitler/Hitler's/Hitler as your pronouns.

THAT would be a hell of a lot of fun if they did that and I am all aboard if that is true.

gonna wait to see how far into the depths of the left before i buy. vtmb was great and their leftist shit was edgy which made it fit into the world of darkness so it was enjoyable. i cant see how a thin blood quasi trisexual oviform can be edgy and if thats what we're getting pelted with then nah im ok. no trump references either because god fucking damn topical politics are at their worst right now and if i have to play vampires with fucking drumpf im going to bust a testicle

we have filters for that
it won't be a binary choice for sure, they'll have "they" at least, but anything more will definitely be a problem for them

Attached: tenor.gif (498x212, 2.06M)

Didn't they elaborate that to be just old world traditions VS emerging cultural shifts in Vampiric circles? Not all politics are NAZIS VERSUS COMMUNISTS and the first game was political as shit too.

I'd probably be more worried if they didn't have the same head writer back, but as is, I'm not too worried about it. We'll wait and see though.

Likely mid to low but LaCroix can dominate you for most of the game so not that low. At least until Caine decides you should be lower so he changes your gen.

>implying /pol/ has played VtMB
>implying they even knew this game existed before yesterday
>hurr durr teh gaem will be ruined by esjaydobblius look there is a black guy on the background isn't that (((convenient))) pls join the nazi rally cuz antifa keeps outnumbering us
no one gives a shit you dumb alt-incel

Attached: jazzmusic.gif (500x418, 186K)

>it's a roleplaygame! but we are going to tell you what is right and wrong, so you don't get to roleplay! have fun!
great.

Based.

Attached: 1343039817432.jpg (647x671, 43K)

Based
Dab on them niggers

Attached: ZnH3d5euF0E.jpg (1080x1074, 90K)

this is the first thing that popped in my mind.
this "thief" game.

>implying implications.
Fuck off cunt, go moan in pleasure as you give your shekels to take the corporate leftist dick.

Attached: rubbing intensifies.jpg (551x400, 145K)

I'm far more concerned because all the recent WoD content has been tainted by actual SJWs who seem bent on pissing on everything that came before them

If what you say is true then that puts me at ease a bit. But the wording of it has me skeptical, considering it says "What WE think is right and wrong", that bit is what worries me. There's nothing wrong politics in games, as long as they're not forcing the player onto a side or a making it a one-sided thing. Bloodlines 1 was fine with its politics. The player got a feel of what every group's beliefs and systems were and then the player ultimately made the final decision on which to join at the very end. That was a good way of doing politics (I chose Strauss' Camarilla). The player should be able to make their own choice as to who they think is right or wrong, the devs shouldn't force their politics onto the player. They should present every side, show their good and bad sides (like Bloodlines 1 did, Strauss even admitted that the Camarilla had its flaws, that it was a necessary evil, but that he thought the traditional way was a better alternative to what La Croix was doing) and then the player decides. That's what I'm worried that they won't do because of the "what we think is right and wrong" bit.

>my vampire game will be degenerate!

er ya that's kinda the point /v

LaCroix has to be pretty low himself - he's a fucking prince of LA after all.

Dude antifa are so badass

Attached: D2MsH-NWwAEG5ew.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Most definitely, he does mention that he was a general in Napoleon's ranks. Though, I don't really know if he was telling the truth or not.

you shouldn’t play either if that’s your issue

>copenhagen

that's a weird street name for Seattle

Attached: D2RGKznXcAAOwzj.jpg (905x932, 156K)

lol. this has got to be an edit.

Attached: D2RGOUFX4AAppjL.jpg (725x921, 154K)

The thing is, *all* stories reflect writers view on the world, even if he tries hard to make them objective. They already stated that they are trying to balance all sides, so i really doubt that there would be purrly black and white scenario.
>It is a political game but I think it’s one of those few opportunities that gives us the chance to let people make their own political statement in a way that’s not cheap. I don’t believe you can look at both sides of a political argument without understanding both sides. It’s easy to say this is good and this is bad. ... In terms of the main conflict what is interesting is it’s one of those truly balanced issues.

GTFO sequel shill.

>Didn't they elaborate that to be just old world traditions VS emerging cultural shifts in Vampiric circles?

They did, but that doesn't get clicks.

Holy fuck I almost spit my drink out, I usually stay away from politics but this was so lame.is this satire? It ticks every box. Is this even real?

Attached: D2RGPBfX4AAHP71.jpg (1200x763, 246K)

I fucking hate people like "I can't play it because it look dated"
"I need good graphics"
No, fuck you, this is why you'll never play a great game.

Attached: D2SCoB4W0AEl3p_.jpg (261x307, 24K)

I'm /pol/, and I can recite the entire LaCroix's opening monologue from memory. Hell, I remember most of the passwords and key codes from the game. /pol/ is right on this one, like it always is - there's definitely a reason to worry.

Attached: I LOVE BOOBIES.png (1052x631, 299K)

This pic would be funnier if it was just the raptor. People always go overboard with these.

It's real, from the lore section of the latest edition of Vampire: The Masquarade p&p rpg.

Sandy foundation

reminder this got removed and the people who wrote it were removed from the project

Guess we'll just wait and see. It's not like I want the game to be bad. But some of the stuff they've said, and some of the people they have on the team have sown the seeds of doubt within me. I want it to be a good game but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Based. Imagine not having celerity.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.76M)

No.

Its amazing how people literally come here only to shitpost. You people need to get a life beyond ironic disattachment and /pol/ memes.

i feel like despite having good writers, they're just going to be strong-armed into writing like shit because of the state of WoD in general.

At the very least its still in the .pdf version of the rulebook online. As far as i know only Chechnya section was removed.

The fuck are you talking about? Yea Forums has been memeing VtmB since the very beginning.

>zher

I like how you can blatantly troll people with words made up to mock transsexuals and get away with it just by pretending to be on the "right" side.

You guys said Black Panther and Captain Marvel would both bomb. You're delusional.

They already said what "political stances" it is, they're talking about shit like art vs commercialism and tech vs tradition. And besides, the original Bloodlines regularly shit on Bush and Republicans and no one cared. Why do you faggots keep falling for obvious clickbait and don't bother actually reading shit? It's an RPG, aren't you supposed to possess basic literacy?

Attached: polt.png (765x636, 56K)

>/pol/ is right
It basically never is

>SJW female politics and female written bloodlines with dlc out the wazoo.
I was wrong to be excited.

So will this have first AND third person like Bloodlines 1? All I saw in the trailer was first person.

Not really. He's no spring chicken, allegedly being a soldier in Napoleon's army but Strauss call him a kid. So he might be low gen but not particularly old. Or not old enough by Prince standards. It's implied that the Sheriff does the heavy lifting for him and that he's not really suited to the job, too young to be taken seriously on his own but old enough to be seen as "the man" by the super young anarchs.

it's not like there's anything worth talking about at this stage
it's over a year away and they barely showed anything

>gender pronouns
Oh God pls no.

Every single thread from now until release will be SJW whining.

Why do people think this is LaCroix?

I never visited Seattle and never will, but i hate hate it, seems like the most boring place in the universe.
The state of Washington is so boring it's the only place in the US close to Canada that the Canadian side is more relevant.

Attached: angery.jpg (255x255, 15K)

What do you think Strauss' history is? IMO he's the most interesting character in Bloodlines 1.

Business man, tall tower, the hair, dude is probably a Ventrue (but imo he could also pass as a Toreador). That's probably why, on top of also not having finished Bloodlines 1.

>choose pronoun
>everyone refers to character as "you"

Attached: _taMuBQZwzk.jpg (1379x923, 345K)

When did ignorance become a point of view?

>the hair
What? LaCroix doesn't have white hair though

More like Shitstains, this is going to suck for sure

Was it ever not?

Every time anyone says "blank is always right" it turns out to be that "blank" is almost always wrong.

It's the style, not the color.

I don't know.

>why don't you read clickbait
dunno m8

I was looking at this roastie's twitter and I'm honestly wondering if she's even capable of detaching her retarded worldview from her work, 9 out of 10 posts she makes are about some stupid idpol or something that you'd see here as anger trolling attempt.

Dunno, leading a Tremere chantry is a huge deal and being one on the "frontier" makes him both smart, powerful and probably a little reckless (along with using outlawed rituals) he's pretty much why the Camarilla can still function under LaCroix and respects the player's resourcefulness.

He also plays WoW.

10/10 would follow.

>powerful business man has slicked back hair
Wow how could I have not seen it before now?
Why the fuck would LaCroix have different colour hair?

>robust roleplaying experience
god i fucking hate that word, what the fuck does it mean in that context

Attached: 11OJV2zUZRVL3y.gif (245x245, 968K)

>muh yield curve inversion

go to bed, we are still growth oriented

Yea Forums was on the money about bayo, DMC5, Re2make, KH in general, F76, Sonic all stars racing...

Nigger I'm not saying it's La Croix. You asked why people THINK it's La Croix and I answered. I know it's not La Croix. It wouldn't make sense for La Croix to be in the game due to Bloodlines 1's ending.

user, I...

V5 got retconned.

There was so much shitposting about RE2 and DMC5, and now Sekiro. Get the fuck out.

>MC gets dicked around all game by smug assholes
>the big finale is you slaughtering all of them
>the last thing you do is flip off the jackass anarch punks before strutting away

Holy fuck the way you go full DOOM Guy was hype.

>mfw I can't wait to play an explicitly white male character who kills trannys without draining them

Attached: 1508814540020.gif (978x478, 427K)

dsogaming.com/news/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-will-support-real-time-ray-tracing-dlss-and-mods/
Game's official twitter says:
"The game is an immersive first person only experience, but it does feature some moments where you'll see your character in third person view."

Can't even talk about VtM anymore, one of the few threads that wasn't filled with shitposting. Why does everyone pretend that this is place is for vidya discussion, again? All it is is a shitposting dumping ground

RESTERA, BAY, BAY!

I want to bury my face into them and die there

Yeah I'm worried, because the type of person that tweets something like this, would also write that garbage on your pic.

Attached: Screenshot_58.png (589x651, 561K)

Get fucked right-wing incels

RESTERA BAY, BAY!

You DID go independent at the end of 1, right bro?

Capt marvel DID bomb

No, I went with Strauss.

Get a khazar milker, next best thing

>He actually went Cammie
Oh no no no

>ray tracing
based

It's objectively the best ending.

Silence young one.

Listen, Trump is going to win in 2020 and all of these Leftists from TrannyEra will kill themselves. Everything is going to be fine.

The best ending is the one where you kill literally every faction then tell the bar goobers to fuck themselves

it means youre really good at making people horizontal

>comes out in 2020 and already has this bullshit setup.

The pork lady? Only for spilled mayonnaise.

giving nines and co the finger while skididdiling your way out of downtown was very kino

/thread
The only good thing that will come out of this will be the tears of all the faggots when they finally find out they were duped.

Now imagine the smell what quests she will write.

Nigga, I'm just praying, JUST PRAYING that won't be the case. That's it.

Just finished Bloodlines 1. What a shitty plot.
>It was all a fucking prank

Attached: dispoint.jpg (550x422, 35K)

The monkey's paw actually worked! We're getting VtMB2!

when it happens it because butthurt wrongdongs are doing a mental gymnastic recital.

Took me a while to get what you meant with "imagine the smell". I didn't turn gay to think about this shit nigga.

Attached: gonna vomit.gif (250x188, 1.92M)

>tfw lefty liberal so get to enjoy the game

Attached: 1377019336689.png (501x501, 190K)

We all wanted the game to be good, but it won't be. It is developed by some B-rated studio (Cities Skylines devs - that was the claim in one of the threads) along with libtard thots and has a couple of niche names slapped on top. It will be shit.

if people didn't pay for it, this model wouldn't work.

>The best ending is the one where you have pissed off over half of the worlds most powerful factions and have no allies, ensuring you will probably be dead in less than a year

Attached: 1553136873940.jpg (280x373, 23K)

I wish I could enjoy watching my wife being fucked by another man too, but I am not as lucky as you are.

Sorry, I was just joking about what phrase people commonly put after the word "imagine".

based

Attached: 1553247494045s.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Breh you're basically the Doom Slayer at that point. Nobodys gonna fuck with you

>Cities Skyline devs
It's made by Hardsuit Labs, they've developed/helped developed Blacklight: Retribution, Chivalry: Medevial Warfare and Killing Floor 2

B-but aren't they they ones behind Dying Light? Wasn't that game good? I'll keep praying.

Attached: 1553210600824.png (771x366, 63K)

Can I kill transgender faggots in it

Attached: 1553078128836 (1).jpg (605x537, 101K)

>Blacklight: Retribution, Chivalry: Medevial Warfare and Killing Floor 2
nvm it's dead, it's shit

Attached: 1553213869942.png (284x293, 83K)

Dying Light was developed by Techland

>Dying Light
No, that's Techland. They made the Dead Island games and some of the Call of Juarez games.

If you can actually kill all trannies in it, I'll actually pirate it. Won't bother at all if not.
Not counting on it.

Regenerating vampire dicks

Attached: tranny.jpg (732x814, 166K)

Do you guys think Lone Wolf Female Bujah (i.e. the canon protagonist) will show up in the sequel?

Attached: Brujah-chan.jpg (609x850, 94K)

cringe

How does it get everyone

Barista is the default class in Seattle.

>thinks I have a wife

Attached: 1366314815087.png (231x277, 45K)

man this game is peak comfy.

Die.

You really aren't. You're fourth gen at best.

Just a reminder Bloodlines 1 is 5 buckaroos on GOG right now. Or you can just pirate it. Whichever you prefer.

Well this takes place 15 years after Bloodlines 1 and the devs have been coy about all questions about returning characters

Well, this game is confirmed shit. What series do you think the regressives will fuck up next?

>Seattle Nosferatu

Attached: d14d4ac720bb8da6c153d65b2295fe63b2db72f92f3cd42c64f0d807946e591e.jpg (634x356, 66K)

>and the devs have been coy about all questions
You could have put a dot there, they haven't shown shit. And honestly, the trailer wasn't even good, aside from the tits. Vtmb wasn't a hectic action game. What the fuck was that trailer even about?

>Horseface

TES

Attached: 1510449827491.jpg (546x539, 44K)

>/pol/ is right on this one, like it always is
How's that Mitt Romney presidency going for you?

>tfw Jeanette is pro second amendment

Attached: 1499577527235.jpg (749x752, 41K)

? I don't remember much from that time but one of the things I do remember is how much they shat on romney after that debate where he started to stutter out of nowhere, no they didn't think he'd win. For fuck's sake they wanted Doom Paul, how can you be such a newfag that you don't know one of the most popular memes that came out of this site?

They need lots of moments like this in VtMB 2.
Someone tell the devs this.
Areas where you can just sit back and look over the city and relax, maybe listen to the radio while you do it.
I would legit park my character here with the game running and treat it as a screensaver while I'm off the computer.

>I don't remember much from that time

Who?

The trailer was to show they copied Techlands combat system and parkour

Attached: b547190009b4037d17e29a2b72789e1aa0c749fb98f4490f890b416a4aecb104.jpg (564x578, 59K)

im ready to kill trump and to have gay sex on his body with my life partner and xer friends

Attached: 1550608767868.jpg (1016x700, 423K)

>"not gameplay footage"

?

This game will be the epitome of the SOUL | SOULESS meme

>being proud of being unable to enjoy things

That mansion was some MK Ultra shit, had the freemason black and white tiles everywhere. Trokia seems to know about Moloch death cults and what not judging from Arcanum

Attached: 1553268015524.jpg (646x567, 41K)

Nothing will ever top Deb of Night

So? they alluded to it

Attached: Mass Effect.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

They've already confirmed that you can parkour around

would that mean it is rigth to let him in with your son?

Attached: i-never-asked-for-this-1000612.png (500x522, 111K)

Yeah, you know how there's a fuckload of people praying that the triggered looking roastie who's writing for it and the dyke looking one won't fuck the game up? You'll have to pray that the trailer wasn't merely outsourced and that the company who did it actually new something about the gameplay. Nothing indicating that tho.
When? I only remember them saying you can turn into a fart.

What's up with the sound design in the game, I turn my head away from the radio while on the computer and I can't hear anything. I have to be facing on weird angles to get the sound to be clear. Its impacting my comfy feels

Attached: 1553267968792.jpg (720x883, 68K)

How are Malks in the 5th editions, lads?

Attached: 1493382627413.jpg (761x861, 131K)

All it takes is one person and now you can't write certain trigger words or themes in the story

Attached: 1553268683560.jpg (720x789, 91K)

No, you take it out to a field kill it

I love Toneposting

WHACK'EM

Attached: 1552906552406.jpg (226x223, 11K)

Mentally ill

Attached: JC.png (1024x610, 488K)

the mel/rogan version of this is also gold

*ahem*
Fuck Anarchs and fuck the Sabbat

Attached: 1553232750805.jpg (808x720, 240K)

I will buy all of it if the game is good listen to me paradox you have a license to print money do not fuck it up.

Attached: bladeincel2049.jpg (599x474, 44K)

Attached: 1546610558837.jpg (1200x798, 338K)

I'm so glad that Frasier posting is making a comeback.

Attached: 1551339786328.png (716x370, 285K)

Why the fuck is VANDAL on the cover? Of all the characters to use, they use a minor npc that appears in a single optional mission

Use CHUNK for fucks sake. Even that would be better

Attached: disgusting.jpg (441x463, 27K)

She looks like that bitch Anita

Attached: 0F287754-5C80-47D8-B26A-5CF607F9D8FF.jpg (512x720, 159K)

Attached: 1552435843626.gif (222x237, 1.81M)

I kept waiting for one of those monsters to fly at the screen out of nowhere

Attached: MaxCostanza.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Clearly this is an edit, that is above and beyond stupid
>Real
I don't even know if I'll pirate it at this point and it is like a whole year out.

vandals your early game blood guy everyone knows him and his freakshow attitude hes fine

Why do you lie?

Attached: BDD3D8DA-B55F-4DDB-90BD-77A9762AC7F3.jpg (872x1024, 64K)

>zhe and zher

Attached: 1507962678846.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>its also based in Seattle
>pretty cool
Maybe in that it will be true to life in its portrayal of absolute degeneracy.
Seattle is a shithole that shames all of Washington.

Ok but why not Jack or Jeannette

Makes you wonder why Gaben is still there

cleaver filters out the posers

>/pol/ is always right
>/pol/ is always wrong
Both retards. /pol/ overreacts often, and then in cases when their reaction is actually reasonable and people who don't overreact have the same opinion, retards on the opposite side just claim it's all /pol/ overreacting again and try to conclude it there.

>/pol/ overreacts often
Sorry dude the aussies tend to leak, same for the retard Canadians.

day of the rake soon

She looks like Jen from IT Crowd

Attached: jen.jpg (412x232, 15K)

Based, fuck /pol/ and fuck Yea Forums

Because what they meant by "progressive politics" just means that every male on the game including the daddy on the trailer and the cleaver want your dick. They are the poster boys.

based retard

Attached: 1551184898392.png (870x722, 461K)

Huh, Christina Hendricks.

much like silicon valley which the seattle city council has attempted to emulate for the past 30 years, the city is rent by the cognitive dissonance of catering to the multinational tech companies pushing for the neo-liberal open borders NWO agenda, and liberal guilt over the poor and inhabitants of poor countries that are impoverished and enslaved by the former.

>on top of also not having finished Bloodlines 1.
Yeah no kidding huh
Does lacroix survive any ending?

they cant make the new game set in LA because 90% of the NPCs would be homeless people

Attached: 1534853845344.jpg (340x372, 69K)

>He also plays WoW.
what is his main?Undead warlock?

Well. The VtMB felt like a bunch teenagers rebeling against their parents with all these weird subcultures of 2000s. Like I'm going to make a piercing in my tongue and you won't stop me dad! And now it feels like parents school my ass because I'm a bad boy and don't respect trannies. It is social engineering at this point.

Attached: 1550694968191.png (922x410, 256K)

fembrujah is best choice after femgrel

Attached: qt314.png (679x554, 585K)

Chunk would be weird to have on the cover

If Jack's on the poster you know the game's gonna be about him, and Jeannette might not have survived bloodlines 1

>play original vtmb
>cutscenes looks like a teenager made them in garrys mod
thats funny

Attached: 1530160776425.jpg (283x381, 12K)

Which side did you side with?

owod was very 80s/90s, and vtmb was written by people that understood the setting and respected it. parajew vtmb is going to be a product of the last 2010s written by self-described moral crusaders. optimism is not warranted at this point

Killing and fucking over tranny vampires sounds fun. There is some hope still left.

Attached: 1552710792762s.jpg (250x196, 8K)

I preordered the game solely for mommy ventrue vampire gf milkies.

Attached: 8aacb5596838c770469913e48fb0a40a.jpg (800x1200, 142K)

This is sad. I don't even know if I want to read the classic stuff. Because I'm affraid i'm going to hate nu-vampires even more. People saying that it was always SJW political and maybe they right but I don't see anything that bad atleast in the game.

you're not taking this game from me /v! I wont let you ruin it for me!

Attached: 435y6372.jpg (474x476, 29K)

I think he might survive the Kuei-jin ending by running away.

Do it, read the great works of old, get all of it into your mind, maybe one day it'll inspire you to create a spiritual sequel, or make a spiritual sequel to the game. Don't let the new trash ruin the old goods. And yeah it definitely wasn't SJW at all.

because its a tease. vandal works for jeanette so it alludes to her being alive as well

It's literally the same lead writer. Jesus christ you reactonaries are retarded

Look up the Dark Ages books. Those mostly sift out the pinkos and are just the history nerds at White Wolf waxing lyrical about their favourite period.

Fuck Seattle. They should have put it in Chicago, but instead of modern Chicago, it should be what Chicago would look like if it had never been gentrified and just kept getting worse after the 70s.

Remember how Chicago looked in the Blues Brothers? Smoggy air, trash everywhere, everything looks rundown. Take that and turn it up to 11. That's the kind of game world Vampire the Masquerade needs, not fucking rainy hipster-topia.

Attached: Plymouth Hotel.jpg (843x456, 52K)

white wolf has always been very leftist, but political alignments have shifted alot in the past 20 years, especially among the american left. the political bent becomes more grating when the quality of the writing dips. the writers are less experienced, less self-aware, and more devoted to ideological purity. the increasing polarization of the american political sphere has left its mark everywhere

>It's literally the same lead writer
Except twitter.com/caraellison?lang=en
I literally can't believe just how a person can revolve so much around SJW pc garbage.

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Announced, Due in Q1 2020; Will Feature Ray Tracing and NVIDIA DLSS

wccftech.com/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2/

Bloodlines 2 Devs Talk About Making Sure the World Has Lots to Do and Is Spruced with Supernatural Bits

wccftech.com/bloodlines-2-devs-talk-world-lots-do/

Except what? Why not get a retarded commie in the write for the retarded commie Brujah?

>tfw I own a toaster
>tfw I have to buy a new PC now
>tfw poor

I hope they have as good OST as 1
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y

Attached: 1544681542234.webm (720x720, 2.5M)

Well, I guess it's time to try the first one... what mods should I install? Can I replace every NPC with a big titted redheaded vampire or something like that?

>Why not get a retarded commie in the write for the retarded commie Brujah?
I have to admit you managed to make me laugh, but I'll ask this again, do you really think that a person who creates that absurdly cancerous twitter will be able to separate her personal opinions from her work?

I liked redemption better

theres plenty of big jiggly tits in the game anyway

Probably not. But she's not the lead writer, so I'm not going to write the game off just because she's there a year before it even comes out

Ay, Tones I like this one

Attached: 15532663875755.png (419x362, 204K)

Rik has said that he can't make an OST as good as the first one because he made it when his life completely went to shit and now he's a different person

>Ventrue
>domination
>melee
>not sure

I want to play as a ripped as fuck Venture male and exterminate the Anarchs and Sabbat.

VentrueCHADS WW@

Frasier is obviously the biggest TV show based on Seattle, and the character Lilith couldn't possibly more obviously be a vampire - pale skin, dark clothing, and always described as "cold as ice". Plus, her name is LITERALLY Lilith, just like the first vampire.

Somebody is playing the very long game here...

>What are New Hampshire and Vermont

While I find the gender pronoun as a whole cringy and narssissic (serioulsy what kind of individual use they), it's not my biggest concern concerning the game (Vampire is full of weirdo).

My problem is the last edition of the pen&paper felt the need to not only lecture people on what kind of character they should play or the possible political stance they should have but worst present a infantilasing trigger warning system so the players can basically block the game because their fee fee are hurt.
Considering that paradox own White Wolf, I just fear we gonna have Tumblr/Twitter level of political commentary during all the game, meaning we just gonna be lectured, without having a word to say, on how we should think about this subject and the plight of the genderfluid pansexual transracial furry muslim Vampire identifying as a leprechaun because of the intersectionnality of the systemic oppression from the cisheteronormative white male.

Impossible Schaffer himself said he wouldn't be able to make such magnificent sounds ever again. God where is that interview with him about the time when he produced the soundtrack?
Hence why so many people still have some hopes, BUT time and again white boomers have proved how incapable of controlling "useful idiot roasties" they are.

But I want more

This is going to be terrible isn't it.

Attached: Skyline-Downtown-Close-up-1500.jpg (1500x872, 240K)

Though, Is he making this 2's OST?

Attached: 15532697095711.jpg (641x613, 57K)

yep
twitter.com/outstarwalker/status/1109127882423492608

This gives me hope.

She is also a jewess, all she needed was some big jugs

Attached: Letter....png (1146x1015, 232K)

Yeah, if I remember correctly.

Because LA isn't a real metropolis kind of city like New-York, Hong-Kong or Tokyo. It's an abominable gigantic sprawl of suburbs and shitty industrial neighborhoods with a dilapidated downtown with ghetto hoods and skid row at its center.

oh boy, that's a tough question... vtmb is the best non porn game on this rotten planet ever made until now. I wonder why someone could be hyped about a new game?

I'll hate to be him, that's a lot of pressure. Good on him though for taking it on

Attached: 089fbc2888c793fd83dc55e8f47e1d02--hugo-boss-military-uniforms.jpg (236x696, 37K)

Ay tone

>isn't a real metropolis kind of city like...Hong Kong
>It's an abominable gigantic sprawl of suburbs and shitty industrial neighborhoods with a dilapidated downtown with ghetto hoods and skid row at its center.

>twitter.com/outstarwalker/status/1109127882423492608
Now THIS gives me hope, that they won't let some stupid femcels ruin the entire thing.

Malkavian is my favorite clan, but my favorite discipline was thaumaturgy, cause you could make people vomit blood and that's metal as fuck

Yeah that was a bad example

Glad to know one of my mid 2000s slav pornfu made it.

Attached: nika noire.jpg (869x1280, 145K)

The lead writer is Mitsoda, who was the lead writer of the original Bloodlines, and he said his main focus was to make the game feel like a Bloodlines game

So. Who read Cirque Du Freak?

Attached: homer (2).png (757x632, 236K)

Alright.
>ventrue
>domination
>assault rifle from the other end of the hallway
>youtu.be/nnhVrTJiRR4

you shut the fuck up kingcobra is a god among men
a warlock so powerful he can create his own wands AND sell them.

is that the erotica WW published starring the vamp that cut off his balls and fucked his dead sister?

>Yea Forums will complain about Muslims being in this game like the Ashirra wasn't a thing even way before Bloodlines 1

Attached: hanged pepe.jpg (160x160, 4K)

>all the danger hair writers is making me too wary to buy it
It's just one plus the lead writer of the original and chris avellone.

>good sides
>eternal life
>stuff like dominate, protean and potency

>bad sides
>no children
>have to cut ties with friends and family
>cant get out while the sun's up

Going to do another playthrough. UP 10.2 with plus or clan quest mod?

70s urban decay makes for memorable imagery and would explain why you can't go into 90% of the buildings in-game (they're all boarded up).

I guess I just wanted Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 to be "Taxi Driver", but it's in Chicago and you're a vampire.

Attached: taxi_driver_still.jpg (1296x730, 313K)

>Brian Mitsoda is lead writer again

I'm at least pretty hopeful, I'm very scared, but I'm hopeful.

There isn't much lore about Seattle maybe that's why they chose it as the next setting. It gives them some playing ground for the game's lore.

The actual Seattle skyline is not as impressive as that, there's not a whole lot of skyscrapers

A bada bing bada boom, forget bout it, its just cheeeeeeese

Attached: 1553268961449.jpg (714x750, 54K)

>listening to Yea Forums

Might as well quit the hobby then.

That's a big when.

stop posting

Bloodlines is the second game. Redemption is the original V:tM game. This is also the second V:tM game Paradox has had their involvement with. Vampire: The Masquerade - We Eat Blood is the one no one talks about for good reason. They removed it and the only Mage: The Awakening game that had ever been made because of how horrible they both were. Plus, they were godawful mobile ports to begin with.

>new Bloodlines game coming out
>new Werewolf game coming out
GIVE ME A HUNTER GAME ALREADY I WANT TO STAKE UNDEAD, FREAKS, AND FURRIES

Attached: monk fist.jpg (667x506, 92K)

Removed it from Steam, mind you, you can still get both of these horrendous abominations on Google Play, because of course the same place where you can get every single bootleg game that Google's AI coded by pajeets makes on a day-to-day basis.

>when you are tranny playing VTMB

Attached: 15530904890100.jpg (1280x1024, 232K)

Based and redpilled, fuck those crybabies.

Would still have them, Christ, I need to sleep. Fuck this gay thread.
There was one, on the Gamecube, you idiot. Hunter: The Reckoning.

>uhm sweetie, we are not actually from /pol/ at all
>a fucking Vampire fantasy video game thread is turned into /pol/acks spamming holocaust memes,random headlines from literal blog tier sites and how much /pol/ hate tranny's

And the worst part is that VtMB threads are gonna be like this permanently, same fucking images posted ad infinitum by the same fucking anons until E3 and then 1 off liners from NPCs in the game.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIVE ME BACK THE OLD VtMB THREADS YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS

Attached: 1553306789856.gif (800x911, 1.88M)

>They have also stated that additional clans will be added as free dlc
So that just confirms your clan will be absolutely meaningless in the story. Cool.

How are people so sure its Vandal?

Yeah, such a step down from the original

? It took you almost 2 hours to come up with THAT?

If you had actually been in those threads you would know that basically everyone was apprehensive about a sequel, and especially from fucking paradox. How many times do you retards have to be burned before you stop giving into the hype?

his full name is "vandal cleaver" and the guy is holding a cleaver. kind of looks like him too, aside from the different artstyle.

>toreador
>celerity
>McFuckingLusky Calibre 0.50
>youtu.be/dxa_pZnARq0

The reason why I want to exterminate every single one of you basedkaf drinking motherfuckers is you have the need to constantly politicize FUCKING EVERYTHING. Just let entertainment be entertaining. You do realize with how you people act and have been acting not even since 2016, but since 2012 you're turning even the most mild and moderate of the mainstream against you? The only people I come across who echo your sentiments are idiot children and the mentally handicapped, and I'm in fucking California for Christ's sake. Even people in California are learning to hate people like you. Holy shit, enough already. Look in the mirror, it's more than for just snorting coke and taking selfies in, you pretentious twat.

>being an actual anarchist

The strauss ending is the best ending as the lore of v5 shows.
Without the masquerade kindred wouls be exterminated by the catholic church.

CQM has a plus option and just adds more/better content than the UP alone, so go with CQM.

Now I hate to make fun of the disabled like you, but this is pathetic people have always made fun of stupid shit from ww2, what ACTUALLY changed is that now no one can make a non pc joke that you faggots get legitimately triggered. Why the fuck come to Yea Forums if you're gonna be a lil oversensitive snowflake?

Go back to Resetranny and jerk each other off about "pronouns" inclusion

Attached: 1492611505175.jpg (600x600, 34K)

They need to give nosferatu some mask ability or tool to make them not shit for gameplay

Attached: 1548830756960.jpg (280x280, 27K)

Anarchs uphold the masquerade

>Thinking a Vampire the Masquerade game won't be dealing with politics, gender & sexuality.

That's the whole reason that the Pen & Paper game was created. Roleplayers that were sick of the DnD style roleplaying and wanted more focus on character/world building .

youtube.com/watch?v=1UMf8SgSH5A

Dunno, but tell me the guy on the promo shit is not beckett, or that the bald guy is not daddy voerman.

Holy shit!

Attached: Dr gel.gif (328x190, 2.7M)

Attached: 1553264148825.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

As long as they avoid race baiting with human races i'll be fine with it.

Attached: 1552909791239.jpg (1797x1482, 216K)

I live 20 mins away from Seattle. I avoid it at all costs. This city is dirty, homeless zombies and illegals stabbing, shooting, killing people. Cops will arrest u but not them. This state is such a blue shithole.

Pretty sure the politics the devs were talking about were the politics between the vampire clans

Why does your kind continue to come here if you hate it so much and spam RESETERA BAY BAY and stir shit with /pol/acks when they aren't even in the thread. You are the problem

Attached: cap.png (1027x180, 45K)

In one article they suggest that you'll eventually be able to pick a clan and the first third of the game is essentially a "character" creator arc.
2004 was definitely an "edgier" time and in many ways I think VtM:B captured the mood of the time. With it's whole "definitely" political stance I hope it takes this and mocks how divided people are these days since arguably times have gotten more politically aggravated then before. We will see.

It's their game, not yours. They can do what they want with it and you do not have to play it. Also the original Bloodlines was more political than a lot of games at the time, if any game has ground to stand on to be political, it's going to be Bloodlines 2.

Attached: voted republican.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Pretty sure what they already said they wanted the politics to be about and /pol/ is overreacting like always.

Attached: 1522695373852.png (661x1263, 400K)

I can see Grove Street from here.

Mitsoda specifically said that it's tech vs tradition and art vs commercialism

Which makes sense because now we have mass government surveillance and data mining and social media, unlike in 2004, which would all have massive implications for the Masquerade

more like vampire the pronouns queergangs

ALL pen and paper turbonerd games are about character/world building, all you’re really choosing is the setting

Attached: 42208A1F-53AF-4B99-A0F6-6ECFC20DDBAE.jpg (310x310, 30K)

The people spamming the same images over and over again won't even touch the game or ever have, just shitposting for the sake of it.

Attached: 1459062941802.gif (145x170, 193K)

VtM was always much more character focused than D&D.

>Favored Clan
Toreador
>Favored Discipline
Presence
>Fighting Style
My trusty handgun
>Vampire Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=0o0y-MNqdQU

If only we could return to The Renaissance Toreabros

Attached: kisspng-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-malkavian-t-vtm-5b1f32d0ea99e5.7637595915287712809609.jpg (900x660, 124K)

Any mods that are recommended for Bloodlines I ?

I think its beckett personally.

even if it is, it's going to force you into a story where the "bigot racist nazi vampires" get completely wiped off the map by the "gender-bending inclusive black lesbian womyn" vampires

S J W
J
W

if it's your first time playing, just use the unofficial patch basic version for the bug fixes. if you want more content, use clan quest mod.

Clan Quest Mod's newest update has added a new hub and has always had a few extra side quests with some questionable but passable writing

Why did these idiots remove third person?

youtube.com/watch?v=QR7N8Jrm0ZA

First person is garbage for an rpg.

there's video game discussion in this very thread.

GOG version comes with the unofficial patch so you can probably play that. I played in vanilla the first time and it gets pretty bad later on.
No retard, they might make fun of trump but who doesn''t?

Attached: 1524263798077.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Why did Paradox orchestrated and payed for that cringfest party to announce the game if they have paradoxcon?

The whole point of the game seems to be immersion by the sounds of it

d&d has a lotta focus on combat and shit, vtm is more roleplaying/story focused

But you can play through a whole scenario in VtM without relying on combat. That would be preferred among some players that just wants to tell stories with their characters.

>Do I fit in, peers? Am I a good boy? I said it again!! I'm red pilled!!111

Attached: I'm literally shaking.jpg (898x1097, 85K)

But they claim it turns third person sometimes, like you avoid an attack and it suddenly goes third person then back to first again. That's not immersive, just weird.

/r/ing the article that states that "guns will be 'temporary opportunities'". I'm still trying to figure out what they meant by that. Does that mean we can't go Max Payne anymore? Does that mean that getting a gun is extremely hard?Lack of ammunition?

Spotted the /nu-v/ tourists. The vast majority of threads before VtMB 2 was announced, was very much hoping for a remake more than anything but the vast majority of anons were pretty excited because Chris Avellone was constantly teasing about a new game he was working on and it was heavily speculated to be the sequel to VtMB. Ofc most anons from the old VtMB including myself don't believe it will live up to the original,but we are all hopeful that it will be above average.

wtf are you on about smoothbrain??? I just want people to actually talk about the game instead of derailing the thread to something that has nothing to do with the game in the first place, read the fucking rules or migrate to Yea Forums where every thread is started either by a twitter screencap or some blue haired dyke that writes how much she hates men on her blog.

>let me ignore 90% of all the VtMB threads that have been started by linking the same fucking muslim vampire that only serve the purpose of derailing everything
>NO U

Attached: 1535387568249.jpg (418x498, 49K)

Because they want the deus ex audience

Wait, is bloodlines 2 first person only?

There's a 15 years time gap between the game. I love Chunk but his fat fucking ass is probably dead.

october is too late
makes you wonder why they don't do it at the PC gaming show at E3 though, I suspect there will be a lot of Epic exclusives there so a game still on Steam will get a lot of attention

>it's totally not going to be ruined by politics, guys, trust me!
When "gender pronouns" are openly advertised as a character creation feature right after the announcement, it's a massive red flag by itself, and when some tumblr creature appears on the dev interview and tells you there will be modern politics and that "things have changed", you can be almost certain this won't fucking end well.
And don't expect anything that could possibly hurt some minority's feefees, which the first game had plenty of.

Does anyone hope VTMB2 or Werewolf the Apocalypse are gonna be good games?

The most likely scenario is that you pick up guns from defeated enemies and toss them when they go empty. Some sort of action movie style.

Sounds like you can't carry rifles around and they are part of the map?
Maybe you have to drop them when leaving because you can't carry them around the city.

Attached: 1543923730436.jpg (1364x2048, 324K)

All the dlc hammered me from wanting to buy it

>Vampire's core audience isn't tumblr people. That fantasize about Vampire mythos

Get a load of this retard

I think they are going the condemned route, guns were not particulary useful against vampires in the first game anyway, only really good for the start-middle against humans.

I'm guessing you pick up guns with ammo and toss em when they are out.

>Original Vtmb had few jokes about republicans and democrats
>Xe/zem trannie missing the point of a joke
Holy keke.

>Do I fit in guys? I'm red pilled!!!111
Brah, you never played the previous games. Just fuck off and go back into your containment board.

Attached: autism beam noises.png (3588x1576, 391K)

It was mostly normal people being hyped about the announcement and talking about lore and shit while /pol/acks kept spamming rudi, the pronouns shit or other sjw stuff.

>october
Wot. I thought it's going to be may again.

It literally doesn't affect your gameplay at all and is just an option for people who want it.

Attached: 1535036469937.png (381x403, 254K)

this

Didnt the sherrif chuck him out the window?

I liked Redemption better than Bloodlines.
Kinda wish they had gone with the dark ages setting for the new game.
Guns ruin the aesthetics of vampires, which is best presented pre-industrial revolution in my opinion. Modern vampire looks lean too heavily on contemporary counter-culture styles like goths and punks etc etc.

I'm still going to check it out but my main concern is that it is going to be on rails too much. If they really want to hit this out of the park they should go Rockstar open world (or rather city) route.

WE SHALL FUCKIN SEE

Seethe

Attached: d3edd65a270ce217907cfcad0ff7af767237e22bf2871f7e31b89687e453fc12.jpg (306x346, 21K)

Yeah reluctantly.

Do you understand what a red flag is?

I didn't know paradox had their own con so I just looked it up but paradoxinteractive.com/en/paradox-interactive-to-bring-pdxcon-to-berlin-in-2019/

we are all hoping. that is not the same as expecting

>It literally doesn't affect your gameplay at all and is just an option for people who want it.

Attached: justed.png (890x619, 368K)

>I just want people to actually talk about the game instead of derailing the thread
Retard, there IS NO GAME, THERE IS NO FOOTAGE what the fuck do you expect people to talk about? And it was hardly any derail, do you even know what "derailing" is? Do you even know how threads on Yea Forums work? Jesus.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DON'T LIKE YOUR POST LEAVE"
Back in the day we had literal offtopic threads and people whined less than you are whining right now. You fuck off to whatever site you came from.

writers can't completely detach their politics from their writing, but i can guarantee you this bitch won't even try to. it's not a right or left thing, it's annoying when anyone is preachy about their politics when writing fiction. i get annoyed even when i agree with the message.

What if the game is a massive hit and all of a sudden millenial girls start dressing like slutty vampires and embrace goth/punk subculture which imo is currently dead unless you're an oldfag.

Being sewer rats is nosferatu gameplay. I always liked how different malkavians and nosferatu played compared to the other clans.

They never once, ONCE, made a joke about democrats you nazi scum

Not at all. It's just common sense and if somebody is being an idiot they take care of the problem in their own ways. The original game had two side quests about it

chunk said he had a bunch of twin brothers or something who were all security guards, you can see the same model in other places like there and in the sewer with brother kanker.

Oh my God I hope not, at first I was hyped, then I had some hope, now even that is dying.

>bigot racist nazi vampires
Nazi vampires do exist. I remember reading about a Nazi Tremere kine who now lived in modern D.C. and had a particular hatred for Nosferatu due to his intense bigotry
>gender-bending inclusive black lesbian womyn vampires
and they would fit in just fine in the Brujah clan. Y'know, the clan that is specifically known for breaking societal norms and being outspoken activists? At first I thought that message from the devs saying Bloodline 2 wasn't for the alt-right was pretty stupid but it's starting to make sense that this series is not for you.

Attached: picture.jpg (636x651, 39K)

Oh yeah i forgot that, shit im going to have to replay bloodlines then redemption again in the next year i guess.

Nigga have you ever played a dnd and vtm?
Dnd is literally made for dungeon crawls while vtm is a mix of story driven social and combat encounters.

have you ever even read a Vampire the Masquerade rulebook? It's literally made for special snowflake woe is me tumblr type.

gender ambiguity and deviancy is literally a part of vampire lore. it was in VtMB 1 and nobody should be surprised that it is in VtMB 2

Yes but you retards are overreacting just like you did with Far Cry 5, it's free advertisement if you trigger /pol/ snowflakes honestly

It will for sure have jabs at republicans and have gay people but hey it's an rpg so you can do what you want with that character
How does it affect you personally after you press finish on the character creation?

I never played bloodlines before. Do vampires in the game look like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywqnVbbpRTM

Now watch as a character has the "they" pronoun and you can't use the pronoun you want for said character.

we'll see when the game releases who is right

protip: it will be me

Yeah same but they are bad first play clans in my opinion, looks like they're tuning down the crazy on malkavians to just be high functioning autists though.

Kek no, its waifu discussions, shitposting and otger pointless shit for 90% of the threads.

VtM has always been left-leaning and I'm looking forward to the writing taking jabs at cuckservatives and making Yea Forums seethe

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3[1].jpg (458x550, 21K)

I did the questionnaire and got gangrel and I'm sticking with it

Give me a quick rundown, Yea Forums

>there is no game to talk about
>new anons curios about the doing a first time playthrough of VtMB and asking for suggestions
>people discussing different kinds of Vampire in World of Darkness like we always have
>dumb discussion about power level that always ends up with some user going "lol archmage"

Just fucking admit that you are only here for shitposting and have never been in a VtMB thread before newfag

Attached: 1553247944374.png (763x1100, 481K)

>gangrel wont be playable
I guess it's malkavian for me

Attached: 1545707791387.jpg (354x352, 28K)

>quick rundown
Man Bat rapevision. That's it really.

Yes, but only the Toreadors.

Its not even set in the punk/goth era, that's late 90s unto early 00s

Attached: c3ce72ae70420e2ba8a5bfccd5f74cab2952330528662953e13c87d7447025e7.png (1664x1162, 159K)

They are not in the new game.

Link to questionnaire

>Nazi vampires do exist

There is a nazi ss vampire hunter vampire in the canon, one of beckets, she started out as a gen 8 gangrel in 1945 but might be as high as a gen 6 or 5 now, she is very dangerous in the lore/canon as she is basically an occult obsessed fanatical vampire hunter with high gen vampire powers.

I'll give it a shot when it comes out but I don't think the writing will live up to the orignal

What do you mean? I'm just saying that even if Bloodlines 2 gets super political it would fit right in because it's always been super political with Nazi vampires, the Ashirra, and leftist analogies like the Brujah or Damsel. If you want to complain about politics in video games don't do it for Bloodlines 2 because they can justify it in every way because they've been SJWs since before it was cool.

Don't level Protean above four but get it to four as soon as possible and you won't need any other weapons for the whole game. Brawl affects your Protean damage not melee if I remember

As far as I remember those sidequests were frim cammies.

>Just fucking admit that you are only here for shitposting
I've been to these threads for the past 7 years, the fact that you are complaining like a little bitch is the only new thing. Each thread was always different and focused on a different aspect of the old game, there were always off topic posts, there were always non pc jokes, and for a setting with as much brutality as this one, it didn't used to attract faggots like you.

Are you being this daft on purpose?

They never do because you're older and they tend to add bad mechanics to make the game work on consoles

Nope. Anarchs had their own reasons for getting rid of the Plaguebearers and Patty and that was that common sense I was on about.

Oh and btw, people wouldn't be talking about politics if the developers themselves hadn't done so on the very announcement of the game. Nobody talked about this kind of thing on DMC5, Yea Forums is only mirroring the developers.

Source?

How come some of the game's talent trees have been said to be Chipoteran, Mentalism and Nebulation or something when none of those are Disciplines

That nigger also wanted that Ghoul dead for spreading shit about vampires

If you go to the official website there's not enough clans to fit them and none of the backgrounds suit them either.

>gender pronouns
I will probably not even pirate this piece of shit now, too bad

It's Paradox, Panderer of the Profligates
What did you expect?

gangrel's probably going to be post release because of the werewolf DLC

Nebulation does exist as a higher level of a discipline in V5.

Hopefully, it was my favorite clan because of the nature and animal stuff

Welcome to the future shitlord!

Its going to be shit.

Attached: 1522087934795.png (291x344, 85K)

Attached: 1553333307806m.jpg (838x1024, 92K)

user, I could care less about any political shit, I'm saying its going to be shit because I don't have any good expectations for a sequel to a game 15 years later.

shut up /pol/tard

We'll see, the studio hasn't made any good games ever.

>Everyone who doesn't mindlessly think a sequel to a game 15 years later will turn out good is from /pol/!!!!!!
fuck off you colossal faggot.

>story where the "bigot racist nazi vampires" get completely wiped off the map by the "gender-bending inclusive black lesbian womyn" vampires
Source?

Nothing specific in the game or books about him.
But a pnp game run by the lead developer of v5 that had him as a side character said he attended the Convention of Thorns