With the popularity of the Fate series in asia and the golbal popularity of the battle royale genre...

With the popularity of the Fate series in asia and the golbal popularity of the battle royale genre, how the FUCK hasn't anyone made a concept BR game using Fate as inspiration?

>Wizards thrown into an open arena
>Each players has an RNG generated famous hero
>Use a mixture of spells and 3 commands of your hero to be the last man standing

Attached: 1523283752436.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

because nasu and his crew are fucking dumbasses
and japs can't make games for shit

guys what if we took this popular ip and popular game type and fused them?? damn thatd be sick!!!!

would get sued by jojo

Rapid success syndrome similar to what Riot had with League of Legends. Accidentally hit the jackpot and have now decided that giving a fuck doesn't matter, League has very much passed it's golden age and Riot still has done nothing to broaden their revenue streams T/M is slightly better in this respect but aside from the anime/movies they put in 0 effort.

>tfw no CCC still

cute girls

Attached: __abigail_williams_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_shimokirin__sample-af9c3e0453d3989f924a052a4df0 (850x1200, 229K)

pokemon battle royale would be sicker.

>Multiplayer, vaguely battle royale-type gameplay
>You make a single, persistent CaC that serves as your avatar in the game. You pick their appearance, their clothing, and the type of magic they use
>You then enter lobbies of 7, 14, or 49 players. They will all, along with you, become Masters. Depending on the match type you will either be grouped into teams or be solitary in a free-for-all. Each Master will summon a random servant.
>This servant will act like a pet, having its own AI, preferences in combat, and likes and dislikes about how you behave during the match.
>Each servant will also come with its own sidequest, where you can engage in conversations with them and complete objectives throughout the map to unlock new abilities for your Servant, or upgrade their Noble Phantasm.
>You and other Masters are almost incapable of damaging servants, so battles become about properly managing servants and giving them orders so they can win battles themselves.
>A variety of different maps based on cities throughout the franchise
>Each map has several random events that can happen, such as Boss-Tier Gilgamesh spawning as an enemy to all Masters, or Gilles summoning Cthulhu, or a Ruler appearing to mediate the conflict. These often require players to cooperate despite being enemies, but completing the objectives will net you cool bonuses.
>Winning HGWs allows you to gain wishes, which you can use as a currency of sorts to obtain cosmetic items, unlock certain abilities or even acquire items that allow you to guaranteed-summon the servant you want in a match

Attached: 1552712455740.jpg (409x441, 31K)

The thought crossed my mind a awhile ago.
A fate battle royale game would be genuinely cool as fuck.

You could even do it with with the master and the servant being separate players.
Masters would have lots of helpful support spells, buffs, heals, and debuffs, and the command seals.
Command seals could teleport, heal, or power up the servant.
If a servant player lost their master they would need to find a player without a servant before a timer runs out or they die.
You could do so much with the idea.

Attached: 1499017497742.png (834x818, 156K)

>No keyhole
Trash

Why? They're already making billions with FGO.

A lot of anime are literal battle royales.

B the beginning had kind of the same premise.

Attached: 1542158225219.gif (400x303, 2M)

Why? GO prints money with no effort.

Why is there no Fate fighting game is the real question besides that one PS2 title with the barebones roster. They have a fuckton of characters to choose from with widely varying playstyles

TOHSAKA

Attached: IMG_20190309_170137.jpg (1024x684, 70K)

>Leather making direct contact with my nipples and clit at high levels of vibration and friction
I would fucking kill myself how painful must that be

I'll be waiting for the Dies Irae battle royale game then

Attached: 1552708407438.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

>Why make MORE money when we're already making some money?

Attached: 1532411414524.jpg (500x422, 27K)

Because Nasu is a lazy fuck. Tsukihime remake never and 4 more shitty extra sequels in the next decade.

I just want a muv-luv game, anons.

Attached: never ever.gif (400x225, 2.9M)

The only Fate that you should care about is Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, Heavens Feel, And Hollow Ataraxia.
Everything else is just a filler, cash grabbing shits

Attached: 554619.jpg (1097x3209, 878K)

>B the beginning had kind of the same premise.
It did? I already forgot everything about that anime other than the fact that the detective was cool

Fate/Zero was really good and also canon. Probably the best of the TV series.

As long as we keep getting Servants that look like pic related, I could care less what they do with the series

Attached: F72A2884-78D6-4189-A715-CE9D549E91E3.png (1334x750, 2.01M)

Zero was a good watch, but also really shlocky and did irreparable harm to the series fanbase

Oh right, and that one.
And i mean the VN & LN. Anime is just a bonus

Gimme a what-if isekai where Amuro Ray winds up in Muv-Luv and fucking styles all over everyone and altering the plot with his absurd piloting skills

there is wc3 custom game called fate/another you fucking cretin

Excellent.

Is Extella/Link any good? I know Extella was crap but did they actually make Link any better?

I want to umu umu's umus.

Why bother when you can just draw some waifus and put them in a gatcha? Same cash, less effort.

Holy Grail Wars are a good awful setting to try to play in
Just ask /tg/ they've been attempting for decades

Attached: Choose_your_class.jpg (1306x431, 202K)

this

*Godawful

My nigger. It's better than other actual Fate games too.

I just finished it, it was actually pretty good and I say this as someone who dropped the original Extella after playing it for a couple of hours.

To be fair that's because any PvP setting in your average tabletop party is bound to end in cheating, metagaming and cancer unless your whole group is made up of really chill and good sports

if we do this we need realistic graphics

Attached: 0041.jpg (1600x2400, 1.75M)

Why the fuck do they have to cash in a shitty fad if they can just milk the gachatards?

How long is it? If it's less than 40 hours I won't even bother.

because melty blood was the superior type-moon fighting game

we literally just had it

You talkin official or fan translation?

Way less than 40 hours if you just want to clear the story. If you want to unlock every character, do all the extra missions, etc. it will probably take longer than 40 hours.

Is the WC3 version still active? I really love playing it on Dota, but most of the players are Sea, so I have to play before noon with like 200 ping.

It's just like the actual series

It's kinda a dead genre, but I would be down for a Fate MMO. Kinda surprised they didn't give it another shot after Apoc.
I guess it just gets weird with character customization. Do you just have people play Saber/Lancer/etc classes and RP their character? Do they play masters? Premade servants?

From what I've noticed, seems like they trimmed a bit of the movesets so there isn't as many charge attacks and move them into the new active skills. Like Arturia's last two charge attacks where she does a vortex directly in front and where she fires off 5 waves are active skills now. Having 4 skills to throw out (with cooldowns) is pretty nice so you can do more than just spam your best charge attacks over and over.

Other than that, the whole fly around from base to base to defeat bosses and capture them is still the same. There's no regime matrix thing anymore, you just simply beat the boss of the stage. I've only gotten one ending, but the story seems to go pretty fast. You're just going from one battle to the next. Felt like Extella's story kept the pace a bit slower.

And at least unlocking Saber this time around is as simple as beating a specific stage. So now I'm just running back through the other story stages with her.

Attached: 1523331680782.jpg (1280x1439, 746K)

>fate series
>popular

The only fate related thing that's popular is FGO, which most players haven't even bothered to consume the "original" material.

So yeah, if you make a fate BR without FGO waifus, no one is going to give a shit. I would wager that FGO players don't even know that a "Fate series" exist.

>Why isn't there a Raildex JRPG with many of the known characters?
>Why isn't there a Muv Luv Alternative VR Mech sim with VN like elements?
>Why isn't there a Beserk action game with modern graphics?
>Why isn't there a Legend of Galactic Heroes RPG/RTS or Grand Strategy game?
>Why isn't there a action adventure game set in Hunter X Hunter world?
>Why isn't there a third person/first person shooter RPG Ghost in the Shell game?
>Why isn't there a recent decent singleplayer Gundam game (No Gunpla)?

Wrong

>Why isn't there a recent decent singleplayer Gundam game (No Gunpla)?
Zeonic Front, Battlefield Record 0081, and supposedly that PS3 Gundam Unicorn was pretty decent.

I keep pitching this shit in the "pitch your vidya ideas" threads.

>Riot still has done nothing to broaden their revenue streams
There was that one time they bought a fighting game just to kill it, does that count?

Vast improvement in gameplay. Story is a notch down but the interactions between characters is fun.

I want to oraclize with Astolfo.

Attached: 622220_20190321221059_1.png (2560x1440, 3.54M)

Still mad, I unironically enjoyed Rising Thunder

>tfw rent free

Attached: 20190321234931_1.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Attached: 1535160448062.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Altera, do NOT lust after your mom

Attached: f92bec6b98bb2550d15c9be777781720.jpg (550x600, 57K)

Attached: 1549911624614.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>BR game using Fate as inspiration?
>Each players has an RNG generated famous hero
I remember hearing something like how BR has to have a relatively "equal" starting position.

I didn't play the OG and I hate FGO but I found it really fun. Gameplay is totally solid and it's just the right amount of flashy. Plot is paper thin but it didn't bother me because CCC/Extra stuff is a mess anyway