It's alive on PC. Are you playing it?

It's alive on PC. Are you playing it?

Attached: 1027088_LB_231x326_en_US_^_2016-05-08-23-09-52_c3dde8a110b9712b6da6222ed5841d531410eb21.jpg (231x326, 30K)

yes
no

No Steam no buy

Why not user?

You're missing out on a good game.

Yes

Play it everyday still
Fucking Apex fucked the servers though. EA has never got a game so wildly popular, it's crashing everything they've got

I bought it the Christmas it released and it died very soon. Reinstalled today and was pleasantly surprised. Do you think the population will last? It's probably the best modern shooter but I feel like everything will be iinvested in Apex going forward since BR is popular.

I suck at shooters.

I'm only really playing Frontier Defense on it.

No, I'm not a redditor

Attached: file.png (505x71, 8K)

Never stopped playing on PC, the community never dwindled in my region

Must be where you live. Iowa server here.

You'll get better the more you play.

Not big on PVE but I'm gonna check it out

I am a few states east of you. The population was super dead last year. 1000ish then and over 3k today.

There's nothing wrong with origin, this isn't epic store we are talking about.

No. I do still play the first on xbox 1. The 2nd just never looked good to me for some reason. Always find it funny that its on sale like every week for like 6$.

>missing out on a great game because of >le reddit memes

I'm gonna start it tomorrow actually. Just the campaign though, don't give a crap about multiplayer. Can I finish it in a couple days?

Attached: file.png (609x606, 576K)

Don't give a crap about the campaign. No idea.

I just might play for a bit tonight, its been a while.

I played it at launch and only one of the gamemodes was alive. Everything else took forever to get into.

It's alive on fucking Xbox One.
Yeah, I am playing.

Attached: 1488632699651.jpg (809x1200, 86K)

People own an Xbone????

Yup. 6k apparently.
I am one of them.

Attached: 1499234309755.gif (243x162, 1.33M)

Titanfall is fast. How can people play it competently with a controller? Consoles have the playerbase but I will never be able to handle the controls.

But user, I never stopped.

Attached: DTg100.jpg (773x196, 25K)

i would if my internet didn't suck

Dear sir or maddam how does one git gud? I am okay until it comes to fighting in the titan. Any tips?

I play without problems.
I always used the claw form, so it's easy. But yeah, as any other shooter, m+kb is much more preferable.

call of duty with a grapple mod

Such a deep analysis. You should send IGN a resume.

kek this is peak cuck mentality

Does it run 60fps? My bro has a Bone he never plays. I might try it out.

As a pilot, either learn to go fast, or learn the maps to stay the fuck away from everyone else so it doesn't matter if they're fast when you aren't. Don't be afraid to use whatever weapons you like, ignore people telling you how to play because everything in the game is counterable.

You get good by playing more, there aren't really any shortcuts.

Attached: timeplayedtf2.png (897x604, 1017K)

I used to play it in my PS4.
Beautiful game desu

>beautiful
>great gameplay
>downplayed by the publisher

Sad but tru

the campaign is like 5 ish hours, but it's unironically really good

Is frontier defense a good way to grind out lower levels?
Also should I bother with any anti-titan weapons that aren't the instagib beam rifle?

Attached: superior dragon genes.jpg (862x806, 122K)

All the anti-titan weapons are good, for different reasons. The charge laser is good at all ranges and also good against pilots, making it the best overall, but the thunderbolt has fire and forget and great crowd control, the mag launcher can be fired over walls and does really good burst damage but has a longer reload time, and the archer has amazing damage but isn't much good if you're on your own vs a titan.

It's all situational.

Yes
No, I wish I was but I don't have free time right now, I hope /tfg/ is still alive when I get back

analysis can only be as deep as the game

>Not pub stomping reddits
I bet you use hitscan

Back in the bf3 beta days, it scanned my computer and refused me to use it because I had pirated software on my pc. They can eat a dick.

Halo 5 is better

Friendly reminder that if you use hitscan, phase, a wall, tone, monarch or the smart pistol you should stop playing and end your life

>Hitscan
Annoying but it's more than half the weapons in the game, it'd be a worse game without some hitscan use.
>phase
fixed for a while now you can't just do it twice, counterable by frag and arc grenades
>A-wall
easily counterable by so many fucking things, holy shit
>Tone
Fixed and for a long time now. Just take Ion or Ronin, or Scorch on some of the tighter maps.
>Monarch
Take Ion, Legion or Tone
Smart Pistol
Worse than almost every other hitscan weapon in the game, counterable with stealth, phase, a wall and explosives, or alternatively just fucking shooting straight

You either haven't played in 18 months, or more likely you're one of those faggots that sucks at the game and blames it on people using stuff that hurts your fee-fees, git fucking gud.