Soul vs soulless

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5ZRkhpJ2IA
youtu.be/m6FNbRW1oYE
strawpoll.me/16776250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BLRHGRHYGRHGRHBR

Attached: 1551462161318.png (1066x1066, 597K)

BLUR VS BLURLESS

those fine over 30 vee posters are looking good

StarCraft Remaster's field units have soul.

The portraits do not.

looks the same to me

What the fuck are you even talking about? Even if you like the pixel art aesthetic, the original you posted looks like dogshit and does a terrible job even showing you what it's supposed to look like.

At least with the remaster I was able to figure it out because if I'm honest. I probably would have thought it looked different

Attached: 1466914625179.jpg (526x701, 156K)

"I don't have time to f*** around."

Attached: vulture.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

ok zoomer

FUCKING BASED

Attached: ss.jpg (650x650, 78K)

ok zoomie

Attached: souless.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

cutie

why was zerg so based bros
>KCHIKYU

Post Arthas with the xbox hueg pauldrons

>kidnaps women and turns them into sexy alien queens
Zerg are extremely based

Attached: 268c3dce433f3bc2429dd762cf749a74.jpg (425x600, 48K)

cringe

thats some straight up vagoo on my christian image board

its censored dont worry jesus approves

Other than obvious skin blemishes, left honestly looks better.

Are you sure isn't some weird zerg weapon? You never saw a real vagina after all.

Attached: file.png (784x744, 1.05M)

I think the problem is it looks too smooth, which was part of the change in direction SC2 brought with regards to Zerg. And another part of that change in direction was toilet humor so you subconsciously link the SC2-like looks to that.

both look stupid

It's not supposed to be viewed that close up.

Attached: Miyamoto Musashi Toukiden 1 vs 2.png (949x680, 1.12M)

Wish they just made high-res sprites of the original 3d models instead.

I think remasters are stupid as a concept but SC:R Is literally the only decent remaster I can think of. Going back and re-rendering everything from scratch based off the original art/asking the original BW team what they had in mind when they made stuff is how it should be done. It has a few faults (a good portion of the portraits look worse, some look better like valkyrie) And is probably the only decent product blizzard has put out in over a decade.

Attached: Valkyrie_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (180x193, 1.88M)

Attached: 2000_2009_artwork_improvement_by_tompreston.jpg (850x3044, 1.03M)

Right has more soul.

>dobson is now in his later thirties with no gf

h-ha ha right guys?

Attached: 1551518498296.png (1280x1440, 1.19M)

The originial renders look weird compared to their in game sprites though. ultralisks look fucking strange in particular

Attached: Dragoon_SC1_Art1.jpg (457x254, 36K)

I’d fuck both

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD :((((
Hate you nostalgia faggots

But you can't fuck neither.

Dobson is gay.

>footfags

It's 'sole,' Carlos.

They do, but as long as they are positioned in the same way as the originals the hypothetical new sprites would have looked good.

I also think that if the game is "remastered" I should be given the game as it would have looked like given higher resolution rather than an artists interpretation.
If you watch a remastered film you expect to see the same images at a higher quality, not having aspects of the film changed. Games deserve equal treatment.

It's the same fucking model.

At least he had a GF.

i hope reforge does these shit, instead projecting whorechristie had in mind into a reality.
fuck this shit

The Dragoon here looks just like those in cinematics, which I liked better since when the game was new, though. Don't know about the Ultralisk. Post it for comparison as well, maybe?

I like the old version cause it has little details that the newer one misses out on.

their original render looks adorable

Attached: Ultralisk_SC1_Art1.jpg (553x346, 81K)

>pepe's final form

Okay, I understand why it's inferior to the on in SC2. It looks flimsy. However, it looks consistent with, say, a Hydralisk from either cinematics or the victory screen. It obviously belongs to the same species.

Yeah. Hydras and lurkers in sc1 look terrific. Protoss aesthetics were weird though. Like the scout and the reaver being designed by the same race seems weird. A fairly normal gunship versus a giant metal caterpillar

Attached: Scout_SC1_Art3.jpg (944x531, 42K)

>go to Burger King
>dog is depressed
What is the intention of this picture?

Right looks fake as fuck.

>left - soul
>right - >shadman

>soul means bad graphics
Cringed wojak poster

if you think left is better you're a fucking faggot

>butthole in clear view, not censored
I'M ZOOMING IN FELLAS

Attached: 1531380293920.jpg (240x280, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J5ZRkhpJ2IA
>dead, soulless eyes
>unnatural form
>half groan, half bellow
>come together for an utterly terrifying creature
vs
>big dinosaur
Fuck SC2 zerg.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: soul.webm (800x864, 1.38M)

Left doesn't look bad at all without make up and I actually dig the 'messy hair' WAY more.
In the last couple years I noticed I've been more attracted to ordinary girls than turbo-attractive ones for some reason.

I thought Zerg controlled different species and selected the ones it thought most fit to help conquer more

what? is the bottom one nu patlabor?

Patlabor was great but I wish it had more scenes with the mechs. Animation budget would probably have died though.

Left looks like those old 90s tough guys from animes, which were the most based characters in the shows.

I don't know what to call right. It looks like post-twilight gay vampire pretty boy shit.

Attached: beanbandit.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Look at OP

Unless this was in some novel or comics then I don't think so. Back in SC1 days it wasn't really explored in detail but all Zerg units looked clearly of the same species. I mean, every unit is born by mutating a larva.

Jesus Christ that is a fucking shame. Just totally lost his sense of style as an artist. Like someone just beat the creative spirit right the fuck out of them and they lost all the confidence they will ever have in their entire life and it was replaced with the fear of taking risks. Goddamn. Fuck.

2008 was the point he started using that separate multiply layer for shading technique. That technique is supposed to be used on specific situation (since it got a problematic tonal flaw) but Dobson used it for EVERYTHING which slowed his improvement. I doubt he'd listen if anyone explained this to him.

literally just looks like 320p vs 4k stadia stream

They're the same girl so you get the best of both worlds. I'd take one then the other.

SC:BW Remaster actually looks great, the artists did a good job staying true to the old graphics.

Looks like Violet Evergarden

Attached: DgFPDhCWsAEa-Kt.jpg large.jpg (723x1014, 111K)

>control
No, zerg hijack fauna with its corruption, forcibly mutate away all the perceived useless traits, and leave a swarm controlled murder machine. If its an especially successful design then the swarm will keep that within its genetic memory to morph further larvae into.
Ultralisks, for example, were mutated from creatures called Brontoliths. They were large, peaceful herbivores that could not escape the swarm. Once assimilated they provided the genetic base for the ultralisk.
The zerg (before SC2's retcons) were once a race of parasitic larva inhabiting Zerus, a world similar to Char. They were extraordinarily resilient both to the environment, and to change. They took on small parts of the host's DNA. The xel'naga saw this adaptability and, now seeking purity of essence rather than purity of form, made use of the larva, gave them a hivemind, more adaptability, and more genetic material, making the Zerg.

Attached: 3484088-3417073185-zergb.jpg (1000x647, 205K)

Same here, I got no fucking idea why

t. retarded zoomers. the whole point is that left is prettier

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

The SC1 manual has a bunch of lore about the species that were assimilated to create each zerg unit.

>The Zerg are composed of several different types of creatures that have been integrated into the Swarm by the Overmind. These creatures, or breeds, have been selectively evolved to become efficient killers and to assist the Zerg in their quest for ultimate power.
>The closest creatures to the original Zerg insectoids are the Zerg Larvae. Although their size and toughness were greatly boosted by the Xel’Naga during their experiments, they still possess the two traits that originally intrigued the ancient masters: genetic versatility and psychic sensitivity.
>Each larva contains within it the genetic makeup of every other Zerg breed. A young hive will only have the genetic code for the most basic of Zerg breeds, such as the Drone, but as it grows and develops new structures, the larvae can expand their library of genetic strains.

Attached: file.png (730x911, 767K)

I dont give a fuck about your point, what I was trying to say is that I prefer girls that dont try to look that much attractive nowadays more than I used to. Which is related to what that other user said.

yes and for some reason you think that's special and worth mentioning, when any normal male prefers left over right. zoomer.

You're so fucking gay. She's extremely cute on the left, on the right she looks generic as fuck. Left is wife material, right is pump and dump.

>left is prettier
Attractiveness is subjective and no amount of autistic screeching in Yea Forums will ever change that

>Attractiveness is subjective
To an extent, there is some hard science to it though. Certain attributes are undoubtedly more attractive than others.

For example, I don't think there is a single person on the entire planet that would find pic related more attractive than the cute red head posted earlier so there is definitely a limit to how subjective it is.

Attached: 098741092374.jpg (602x879, 216K)

Too soon man...

Anatomy gets better and everything else goes to shit. Damn.

remaster looks great

how did he get worse

imagine having literal meme taste. it's the same bitch you retard. no-makeup is "wife material" to you? lmfao

This is a StarCraft thread. Stop posting pictures of Frampt.

Why the fuck is it gold though?

Left has an actual smile. Right is fake-smiling. That's the difference.

thats a preorder skin, a korhal command center

wait they're selling a game that everyone who still cared had been playing for over 20 years already? what the fuck

Modern big publishers. Although to be fair they were like this for the past 10 years at least.

C-cute

>that obvious texturing on the right that wasn't even warped

Attached: yuck.jpg (498x499, 86K)

>zoomed in pic on left
of course its going to look like shit. it wasn't meant to be looked at that close.

Remustarders are never disingenuous, user.

Attached: 1422585048136.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

marry left, fuck right

The giant metal catapillar was pretty great, though. Clearly someone was a fan of the Ohmu.

Didn't they just use the same renders but made higher-resolution sprites with them?

are the bottom ones HD? that looks fucking crisp. good shit.

Wait, overlords have heads? I thought they were just headless mindless blimp things.

No, the first row is remustard.
Second row is what ubishit tried to convince newfags HMM3 in-combat creatures looked like while in reality those are terribly upscaled adventure map creatures. Third row is how in-combat creatures actually look like. The third row was added by some user.

Plastic bug elves is the Protoss theme.

Just popping in to say KSL starts in 3 weeks. Korea time back on the menu then

Attached: hit or miss comp.webm (1280x520, 2.92M)

They always had heads you dingbat. But yes, they are masses of gas, empty space, and brain tissue to relay the cerebrates' psychic signals.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Nope, they are regular Ubisoft are fucking lying scum.

Left looks like a Yugioh card's art
Right looks like a CG from a low budget hentai VN

Go back to facebook.

I don't know...
I liked to fill the gaps with my imagination with the low-res original art.
All this time I thought the terran Adjutant was a girl cloned only to be grafted to machines, to be kept in a room, processing data with her brain, enhanced with drugs and augmentations. Like what Stroggs did from Quake 2 and 4 with humans. Newest model looks so clean

Some of these have merit but this one is actually a really good remaster.

Left unironically looks better right is just fucking browns zzzzz

Valkyries are so hot, joly shit

Amen
not to mention retaining battle.net mostly as it was as well as allowing people to play original and remaster together

all around good shit, really

what the fuck is the left from? it looks extremely familiar to me

Left is better in every way except the eyes

SCR is great if only for the fact it made so many people aware that there's a person in the missile turret
What's weird is that the WC3 remaster has a more realistic art style than both the original very cartoony WC3 or even WoW. I wonder what Yea Forums would prefer, this or the new model in BfA.

Attached: Warcraft-III-Reforged[1].jpg (1920x1090, 235K)

Literally the only good thing you can say about Dobson at all is that he clearly had a taste for short-haired girls at some point.

>SCR is great if only for the fact it made so many people aware that there's a person in the missile turret
Terran tech is that shitty? That's just sad.

isn't one a movie and the other tv anime?

Dude their most effective fast movers were hoverback rough riders on screaming metal deathtraps. Turning the terrans into a bunch of transformers because the Siege tank had a super simple stabilization was the real mistake. Terrans are a bunch of drugged up, criminal rednecks pulling through on the skin of their teeth while big momma earth is too busy with its own shit to give a fuck about some backwater colonies.

The Terran presented in the original game, and everything non-UED in Brood:War, are largely backwater planetary militia. Marines are conscripts, vulture's are hover bikes with a grenade launcher, dropships are just big cargo planes. It's not until you get to the Wraith, Siege Tank, Battlecruiser, and Ghost that you really get into real military and advanced tech.

>hoverbike*

I actually noticed this years ago, like around 2012.

>80's/90's anime vs modern anime

My diiick.
What a good remake

Listen you fucking zoomer, the biggest advantage the left has over right is that your imagination starts working and fills in the gaps, making the picture more appealing. The right image is for people who just want to turn off their brain, bro and not think about anything intensely.

That is literally the point of these threads, yes.

Source? And how would you know they're the same?

yea and its also about a postal service worker that writes cards so kinda hard to find mechs

Attached: ranning throughout the year.png (1000x1100, 1.42M)

What the fuck even happened in November? Like 2 steps forward and 2 steps back.

>he thinks is all one person

>he thinks it isn't

Looks fine to me.

Attached: 1552233328629.jpg (2480x1769, 751K)

Shit taste.

NEW
THING
BAD

accurate

Attached: 1552236080909.jpg (2516x1829, 1.32M)

both are pretty mediocre

Remember kids, when you've actually lost the original files and have to leave out two thirds of the game, don't fucking remaster the game.

There is ZERO (0) point in buying this trash when the expansions are on GoG.

Attached: Soul.jpg (1200x493, 105K)

Has the dev added pregnancy yet or is he still too busy doing nothing

Zeta looked so fucking sharp even for its time, like GQ the anime

>or is he still too busy doing nothing
Last update added like three maps, some weapons, enemies, and scenes for old enemies missing them.

>still no pregnancy
fuck

How come this dude didn't sue Igarashi? The design of Miriam is identical to the left.

Because he made the game after the Bloodstained kikestarter

The tiny red eye is what bothers me the most about this.

The SC remaster is pretty good, famalam. The WC3 remake looks even better.

I forgot that Bloodstained has been in development for 5 fucking years.

t. buttmad zoomer that will never ever be able to enjoy good games

Far right gets my vote for best

Left looks like it's from Yugi-

Oh.

Left: 6/10
Right: also 6/10

Attached: 1441313356539.jpg (437x509, 50K)

heh, I see what you did there

based

Soulless faggots BTFO

OP BTFO

Left: soul, real, CUTE, down to earth normal cutie

Right: soulless, plastic, fake, whore.

And then all that shit got retconned in 2 so that they're now spiky dinosaur things from a jungle planet.

just think about air-force vs army in real life

saved.

Its so fucking true.

so fucking based

Attached: Soul Souless Bibo.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

They did make the original officially 100% free and you can download it from the same page you can buy remastered from . Why would they remaster something if they can't profit from it. Acti-blizz is a bunch of kikes but this isn't really a kike move

Huh. I always thought Overlord was a giant floating brain with horns

Attached: 1488485959119.png (400x400, 166K)

Soul: Dark Souls, Demons's Souls
Soulless: Sekiro, Bloodborne

Attached: 1442885406470.jpg (1280x1024, 131K)

Starcraft Remastered is great and the only people who hate it are buttmad pcbros

Just run your games at 320x240 and you'll have your "soul" if barely being able to tell what the fuck is going on and jagged edges are considered soul.
Also limit your fps to 24 for extra soul

>What's weird is that the WC3 remaster has a more realistic art style than both the original very cartoony WC3 or even WoW.

They literally explained it in the announcement.
They initially did a WC3 aesthetic, but the focus group said it looks like a mobile game.
So the WoW leads said they should go with WoW:MoP opening cinematic artsytle instead.

Or, you know, do like a normal person and don't play games made for 640x480 CRTs on 4k LCD screens.

The original looks perfectly fine if you play it at a normal resolution with a non-shit monitor.
Of course it's going to look like shit when you upscale every single pixel to be as big as some sprites in the game.

the cutscenes for starcraft were processed long before the unit design for the game was locked down, thats why they can look starkly different, and why there are even things that dont appear as units, like the artillery tank with sawblades from the damaged dragoon cutscene.

he has a giant brain, because he is an overlord, but the body is mostly floatation organs and transport sacks.

>And then all that shit got retconned in 2
basically applies to everything in SC2.

Look at all that soul on the left, holy shit

Imposible to see anything on the right what with all the lens flare, particle effects, reflections. Talk about overcooked.

>game that spawned this shit meme unironically has more soul than it's predecessor

Attached: big boi.webm (512x512, 971K)

How did this meme degenerate this much? Soul > soulless is when a remaster loses the feel, aesthetic, or atmosphere of the original for the sake of sharper images. It's like when an NES game is remastered but the movement of everything is made too smooth. What was once extremely kino stomps of a walking animation becomes this strange, almost slippery/gliding movement because the frames are too smooth.

Fucking zoomers got their hands on this meme and churn out shit like the OP.

What I get from soul/soulless is that good graphics are a bad idea and continually pushing for better hardware and graphics takes us further away from soul.

Attached: aeafe9f.png (1200x1366, 1.1M)

It doesn't though. It was a decent remake but it doesn't recapture the same dreamlike feeling of the original. It feels more like a AA animated film from Dreamworks or something than its own style.

Attached: 1513088521224.jpg (520x600, 71K)

underrated

Their facial structure is exactly the same. That's just makeup added

I was confused when I first saw dragoon in that cutscene and the siege tank, looked nothing like in game

are we really playing this game again?

Attached: 1455428048264.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Pretty sure it was in some how to draw manga book

post your age

Attached: underaged.png (815x611, 672K)

Facial expression is pretty similar
But makeup hides details making it look fake

>left one has actual little battle scars and marks on the armour and is all hand detailed
>right one just has a hexagon-spam texture on it because hexagons are the future
>left looks like an inteseresting character design with somewhat odd but cool proportioning
>right is a metal gear rising fan character

Attached: 1530782258384.jpg (640x640, 56K)

SC is one of my favorite games. I haven’t played the remaster yet, but that game in particular just looks off in high res. A good example is how in OP’s post, the left pic kinda looks like the overlord has an eye and a mouth. I think that was the artists intention. But in right pic you can clearly see a set of jaws, which make no sense since the overlord cannot attack.

I’ve noticed small details like this change how many units looks. Its truly is less “soulless”

I would suck his dick until I went retarded from dragon cum.

Well it's obviously based on some kind of benign, flying creature. Probably used those jaws to scythe off leaves from the tree tops to eat.

Attached: Mightymarvin vs.png (499x426, 277K)

is that a thing that happens?

Attached: magnus.jpg (1164x1200, 128K)

so top hd?
bottom vanilla version
middle ???????

btw the archdevil is missing his bracers in this "remaster"

Sauce on the first one

>have two giant blades instead of arms
>attacks with spines on his back

Thats fucking stupid design.

Attached: hydralisk.jpg (485x456, 104K)

How can he attack with spines on his back when his attack animation clearly shows him facing towards the enemy?

Attached: 1238884_436500613136126_1243696281_n.jpg (259x225, 5K)

Fuck no. 1 is okay for the most part, but they dropped the ball on the Gnorc designs and a few of the levels. 2 is a crapshoot, with about 1/3 being well done translations of the original and the rest missing the point or disregarding the old stuff entirely. 3 is totally composed of bullshit besides like one level, which isn't surprising in the least considering they handed the whole game off to India.

Attached: purple guy.png (1029x518, 640K)

Sometimes you gotta take the soul into your own hands.

Attached: j2w3wfiym7j21.png (1516x1570, 1.71M)

Attached: o41evx67mui21.png (1452x2196, 741K)

DAE think women look better without makeup?????? you don't need makeup to date me ;) *tips respectfully towards womankind*

Attached: 1544485360227.jpg (2136x3216, 547K)

Koreans still play brood war religiously and have abandoned SC2

The remaster pretty much raked blizzard in a big chunk of change for low effort, now they're doing the same for the WC3 crowd, except they're retconning the fuck out of WC3 with all the WOW changes, and the new models/assets is a christy golden wet dream that looks more like a unity fan project done by some furfags in their spare time, losing any charge WC3 had going for it.

Please stop expecting NEW ANIME BAD morons to know the most basic things about anime production. They don't. They are exclusively toonami dubfags. Just give up.

>SC:R Is literally the only decent remaster
Perfect Dark XBLA

>For example, I don't think there is a single person on the entire planet that would find pic related more attractive than the cute red head posted earlier so there is definitely a limit to how subjective it is.

Beauty tends to coincide with health, resources, or status - your picture shows pretty bad health

I really dig left's style more.

>Terran tech is that shitty? That's just sad.
Terran Tech was always shitty, but SC2 just threw that out the window. Too bad the UED in full force. They might even have tech more advanced than or undiscovered by the Protoss

it's actually a really good remaster. The fact that all of the sprites are remade from scratch still amazes me, some of them look almost spot on.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

cringe

imagine if strawmen would just fall over dead, Yea Forums would be such a better place

nothing wrong with that, i prefer women without make up, make up is devil's first invention against men.

yeah if you told me they were just the original sprites i'd believe you

Attached: manofculture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

BASED

>dumb faggot whiteknights think she isn't wearing makeup in the left photo
Women always wear a little bit of makeup.

left is wearing makeup, only a little around the eyes. Women without makeup look like dudes, big surprise. When people talk about no makeup, they mean light makeup. Everybody looks hideous without it. Every attractive person in a photoshoot ever is wearing a shit ton, male or female

this but unironically

Looks about the same except for the eye which now can be discerned thanks to not being a sprite from 1998.

By the way how do these things carry units? Do they have marsupial sacks or do they vore then vomit them back?

I've always felt that way. More attractive without makeup, not to mention waiting a fucking hour and a half to go anywhere can get fucking frustrating

Attached: 1547328971459.gif (200x155, 1010K)

>that piercing
As if the porn makeup wasnt trashy enough

Scout has that organic, almost Vorlon look to it.

Yeah, they have mentioned Miyazaki in the "special thanks" section.

Hydra is a fantastic design and it doesn't attack with back spines. I prefer the original though. Smooth carapace makes it look more predatory.

You need to be 18 years and over to post here bud.

I agree. Most SC1 Zerg look like shit. It's hard to tell what the fuck is an ultralisk or a lurker and hydralisks look like look like a half-decayed maggots that has a skeleton and walk on their ribs. It was this way back then and it is now.
The bad thing about remaster is how it treats ground textures, actually. Tiling up a lowres pieces together is okay but that does not work at all in HD.

he can bend forward, unlike you

Attached: 1549669392999.gif (320x189, 1.37M)

Attached: 1553170956068.jpg (882x624, 122K)

>Women without makeup look like dudes, big surprise.
>Everybody looks hideous without it.
Imagine actually believing that. I live with a women. She takes showers and washes her face regularly. She looks stunning as ever.

He does attack with his blades in Sc2 tho, in melee range.

Women look bad without makeup, because they've ruined their skin by applying and stripping makeup everyday. And their insecurities cause them to scrunch their face. Plus, when they decide to avoid makeup, they often think it's time to neglect everything, so they don't try at all.

>Everybody looks hideous without it. Every attractive person in a photoshoot ever is wearing a shit ton, male or female
That's the lie you tell yourself to cope. If women changed beauty priorities to simple skin care, hair care and diet, then you'd see a major difference.

>Women without makeup look like dudes, big surprise

What the fuck are you smoking

Attached: 1525108695410.jpg (475x341, 40K)

You tell em, this OP is a giant shitpost

Reminder that the medic could not be made today because "Turn your head and cough" is sexist and why can't a man be a medic too?

I always thought scouts would be kind of like the gunships in hl2 but made of metal. kind of organic and shapeley like reavers.

Reavers are definitely my favourite sc1 unit along with lurkers for the pure ass clenching you get waiting to see whether a scarab will pop juicy. plus the MMM DROBES korea time memes crack me up every time it happens

Attached: scarab_yes.webm (450x468, 2.01M)

Always played terrain. Reavers were scarier than DTs but harder to use so it balanced out.

user...

Without makeup and hair, it's hard to tell the difference between women and less-masculine dudes. Of course there'll be the occasional freak of nature with huge eyes and an ayy lmao chin that will look feminine with zero makeup but most of the time they don't. I've been an artfag all my life and you'd be surprised how little you need to alter to swap genders of a face.

Protoss had the worst unit AI. Dragoons that would never path correctly. You would never know if the Reaver scarab was ever going to hit. Zealots would sometimes just stop moving for no reason. Shit was terrible.

probably not a game, but what's the source of the soulless pic?

Protoss both win and lose based on RNG/micro a lot.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

well apparently it's bf4

Compare this to the stupid primal zerg in SC2. Man I'm mad.

I'm an artfag too. And men and women really don't look as similar as you think. The thing is, when a woman strips har makeup, it's jarring, because they're all so consistent with it, that you rarely see a girl without her face on.
You've been conditioned to see faces obscured by makeup. So you struggle to see the nuances of a person's face without makeup. I don't know if this is a real term, but let's call it "visual literacy". Your ability to read people's faces is impaired, due to lack of exposure.

youtu.be/m6FNbRW1oYE
What are some games that get worse over time

She's looking into a ring light.

Attached: smith_victor_led_19_inch_ringlight__30746.1479846406.1280.1280.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Retard

Left has more soul when compared to the right but there is also nothing wrong with the right.

>Everybody looks hideous without it
Projecting?

>played sc2 and scbw for 20 years
nobody in a sc community had any issues about graphics in sc:r. pretty much everybody thought it was an amazing thing, and pretty much the best shit that blizzard did in last 5 years.
you should be ashamed about your post

Vultures and goliath had shit pathing too. You Really had to be assertive with toss in order to gain map control so that you had the space so tha t goons didn't get in each other's way. When mistake terran rolled out then it was just 1a, 2a, 3a, etc. If the terran was good though and started pushing you back, my god it was hard to stop

Midgame terran*

I mean, sure, if you weren't aware that the left existed, then you wouldn't have a reason to complain about the right. But the left does exist, and we did see it. So why should we settle for the right, when we know we can get the left?

soul vs. soulless

Attached: progress-jana.jpg (1400x800, 429K)

no, not really. when I do faces I'll always build the layout of the face, the structure of the eyes and eye sockets and the pertruberance the lips before I add anything like thicker eyelids or more defined lips. and I will always add hair last, once I've defined the shape of the skull. I've not been conditioned by anything. There is literally zero difference between an effeminate/teenage dude and a woman until you start adding hair and eyeliner.

>he thinks

WoW MoP artstyle is also a Rehash of Warcraft II Artsyle

>They do, but as long as they are positioned in the same way as the originals the hypothetical new sprites would have looked good.
This isn't how 3d rendering works.
the pixel difference made something that is smooth look bulky and, ironically, detailed when in reality there was basically nothing there. The moves they made with the remaster were in general the right thing to do. Everything looks right while playing. The only thing i think they fucked too much with were the portraits and a few other things.

no, experience

Attached: jGS8Jxx.jpg (634x716, 55K)

why do you post a pic of yourself

Yeah. The Art direction in SC2 took a hit.
I hope that the rumors about the next diablo game are true, and that acti blizzard will give the same treatment to the rest of their franchises.

Can we agree that at least DQ is a series that has kept it’s soul throughout the years?

Also, soul/soulless best applies to films anyway. Compare films made on film with those made on digital, compare Stalker with annihilation etc.

You 'settle' for right because this is how the person may choose present themselves to the public. If you are in a relationship with that person, that shit doesn't matter because you get to see the soul you crave on a daily basis. Not to mention only you may ever get to see it (along with maybe her close friends and family). Think of it as a goal to seek, ya know? Make-up isn't completely the devils work, a lot of people may be fine with you seeing them in a more natural state, just when they prefer it, not when you demand.

Back then, micro was more important than macro.

In SC2, macro is way more important than micro.

When you're drawing/painting, if you can't tell the difference between a woman and a teenage boy before adding hair, then you probably aren't that good at distinguishing feminine/masculine traits.
This is actually something I struggled with myself. People would say my female characters looked too masculine. So I had to really learn what traits appear feminine. And the standard I set(among others), is that if I can't tell they're women before adding hair, then I know I fucked up.

And if you happen to be a girl yourself, it would make sense why you think effeminate traits are so similar to masculine traits. A lot of female artists tend to draw men with feminine traits. And I'm not talking about the pretty boy stuff. Even a lot of female artists tend to draw traditionally masculine men with accidental fem traits.

But in any case, the fact that you had to qualify your argument by saying an *effeminate* boy, just goes to show that those traits aren't typically associated with boys. That they're especially feminine.

Also, in SC1 :

Storm, EMP + matrix, Dark Swarm + Plague , were very brutale.
SC1 spells would be considered over broken in SC2

That's not even close to hideous.

>Think of it as a goal to seek, ya know?
BWAHAHAHAH. What kind of twisted logic is this?
>Accept me as I am. But by "as I am", I mean completely covered in makeup, so you can't see the real me. But once you get to know the fake me, then you'll be rewarded with the real me, that I don't want you to see.

How about just stop caking yourself in slop everyday.

Nope, I'm fine with the way I draw women. Most blokes tend to draw the same female face over and over because that's what they decide women look like, and generally you'll find that's the kind of women they're into. I personally like amazon women with big heavy jaws, but that doesn't mean I don't draw girls with pointy faces and smaller jawbones too. And I said eyes, lips and hair, not just hair.

And to clarify, first I said 'less masculine' rather than effeminate, which is more what I meant. If a face has a massive anvil jaw you'll never disguise it as a woman. Male hormones have more of an effect on the face than female ones, you'll tend to find females sit closer to the baseline of children/teenagers/eunuchs.

Hardly twisted logic user. Everyone will not just submit and lay in all out in the open for you. When you show that you care, maybe they will oblige you.

It just sounds like you think far too much about make-up, which is sad really. Many people operate fine wearing it and have sound relationships with people who see them constantly without it on.

sounds like you've seen some shit user

>And I said eyes, lips and hair, not just hair.
Not sure what you mean. men and women have varying eye and lips shapes, even without makeup. If you're drawing women's lips, and you can't tell the difference, then maybe you actually drew men's lips. I draw thick, thin, wide, pursed, and various other shapes, and there's always a way to distinguish between masculine and feminine. Same with eyes. You should be able to create a feminine face using nuances in all these things, without the need of eyeliner or lipstick.

>If a face has a massive anvil jaw you'll never disguise it as a woman.
I disagree. There are many women with a jaw as square as hank hill(figuratively speaking), and they still look noticeably female.

MASQUERADE BROKEN

This is the perfect picture to show soul vs soulless. The left has wonkey proportions, but that's all I'd count against it.
The armor has small in perfections that show that there is a life beyond the image. There are scratches along the chest and arms to show battle damage, the tubes at the neck lead into a heart-looking structure to show that the fluid within is pumped throughout the suit, the weapons on the back have their sheaths wrapped to show that they were added later and aren't made of the same tech. There is even a variety of lengths in the weapons and a spear/halbeard in the center that shows that he doesn't just have a bunch of swords to have a bunch of swords, but uses them for different situations.
I agree that most of the time this meme is just to bitch about ugly shit being better, but you can't tell that fucking love was put into the first drawing.

Attached: 1548462272565.png (141x166, 55K)

>Everyone will not just submit and lay in all out in the open for you.
Like, all you have to do, is not wear fucking make up. This isn't "submitting" or "opening up" or whatever. This is something men do by default. And it's what girls do before a certain age.
It's just being in a natural state. Women make it weird by deciding they nee to participate in this weird arms race against other women.

>It just sounds like you think far too much about make-up, which is sad really.
Oh really? *I* think too much about makeup? Women literally can't be seen in public without feeling humiliated. and I'm the once obsessing over it?

>SC1 Lore
>Terrans are a bunch of cyborg-loving hillybillies that got booted off Earth and thrown to a complete backwater to never leave. It takes all three races working together to push back the actual Earth Terrans, and that was a purely expeditionary force that barely brought their advanced tech
>Zerg were led by a somewhat sadistic Overmind that strove to assimilate or kill everything, and after its death were led by Kerrigan, who used the Swarm for her own purposes ranging from assassination to genocide
>Protoss are powerful reclusive race capable of burning entire planets from orbit if they deem it worthy, with a serious religious dogma that effectively demands loyalty. This is rivaled by another, even more reclusive sect of the Protoss, who accepted being put into Exile, and welcomed the Templar in their time of need
>SC2 Lore
>Terrans have the infastructure for a large empire to be set up, numerous tech advances (most of which from salvaged UED tech) ahve revolutionized much of Dominion space, yet at the same time backwaters and fringe worlds are left ignored and without support, if not outright taken advantage of for slave labor.
>Zerg Overmind was less sadistic than originally believed, and did his genocides more out of spite against the Xel'naga rather than want or need. Kerrigan is still a massive bitch, up until she gets 'cleansed' by a Xel'naga macguffin, after which she's still a bitch, but only directed towards Mengsk. The swarm without her is splintered and even infighting, as the Cerebrate replacements have more will of their own.
>The Protoss are still not united, and are even more powerful than before. Superweapons and armies are lying around like candy. Even then Amon still fucks them over, but by uniting all the tribes Artanis wins in the end. Alarak makes everyone look bad anyway.
>The Epilogue is garbage not worth mentioning
Who did it better?

That's really well made and fuck you for thinking otherwise. Can't believe I didn't hear about that before.

it's just a higher resolution sprite. they did it the best way you can remaster a game. there is nothing wrong with this

And here we have another faggot who had never ever experienced playing games with bad graphics because he started gaming on PS2 trying to fit in.

Reaver was a repurposed factory machine.

>upgraded lvl7 units
>fortress displays hydra on fist 2 rows and chaos hydra on the last one
>necropolis has the bone dragon instead of the ghost dragon
Who ever did this image didn't play the original game I see.

sc remastered is great
sc2 is soulless trash

Attached: 1551780564304.jpg (449x437, 23K)

>ITT: Based autists

Attached: spyro.jpg (1867x5400, 3.69M)

is the remake good?
does it make justice to the original?
is it fun?

Nope, it's uglier, buggier, runs worse, and has some technical issues (motion blur until recently, now it's frame pacing)

Attached: 1541022539938.webm (942x1080, 2.93M)

What games are these again

Attached: fullbright.jpg (1280x550, 207K)

>MMM DROBES
Enlighten me.
Is this one about how stupid reaver drops are?

Attached: 1521256753414.jpg (1815x1148, 683K)

Attached: 1521289136066.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Someone disagreed with me! Underage b&! REEEEEEEE

Everything got angrier, or uglier.

Attached: 1541856953528.jpg (680x1635, 328K)

Everyone got smaller tits, but wider hips.

The Protoss scout is meant to look like a locust or a dragonfly or a winged insect. It's actually my favorite design in Starcraft.

Attached: 1541238692292.jpg (1920x2154, 2.08M)

Attached: remakes.jpg (1400x2600, 424K)

Attached: sheep.jpg (360x235, 59K)

Holy shit, based. Soulfags BTFO

The ghoul is a fucking travesty.

Reminder that there are literally people on Yea Forums defending the bottom part.

I'd fuck everything in that picture

Top looks like rotoscoped or cel shaded 3D, it's not taking advantage of 2D animation at all. You could recreate it in 3D with 1/100th of the effort, the point is to do things only 2D allows you to do.

Attached: 1444424472998.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

Why is the artstyle for Spyro Reignited Trilogy so inconsistent? One of the fairies in Spyro one remake has the same one as the original while the fairy you posted had her clothes changed.

should have made ghoul look like lifestealer from dota 2

Development Support:
>Sanzaru Games Inc (did all of YotD)
>Kitazaru Games Inc
>Sledgehammer Games
>Vicarious Visions
>Airborn Studios
>The Carwash Inc
>Counterpunch Studios
>Forge Studios
>FXville Inc
>The Gfactory
>Ghostbot Inc
>Lakshya Digital (Indians)
>Mad Snow Studios
>Mercenary Technology
>Omnomi Workshop
>Original Force
>Rabcat
>Squeeze Studio
>Technicolor Animation & Games
>Virtuos

Attached: 1542113535519.jpg (1300x830, 127K)

fpbp

Attached: 1678954816.gif (500x500, 88K)

Old:Soul
New:Soulless

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

soul
soulless

The only one of these that looks okay is Summer Forest on top.

You might be legally blind.

I mean, just look at this sexy starfighter. It's a shame it's underused and underpowered. It's purpose has been relegated to "airborne meatshield".

Attached: Protoss Scout.jpg (828x414, 123K)

Imagine being this fucking dumb and wear it as a badge of honor

Attached: f6cde87f59e4166da69d1ac59edfceac66bfbd4e.png (577x341, 117K)

Attached: 1551012540012.webm (840x840, 2.93M)

>They actually outsource the entire game to all other activision devs and a few others as well
Why did they do this to Spyro and not to Crash?

Attached: Deep Concern.png (293x323, 168K)

>tfw quality 2D animation is basically confined to independent projects since, despite having the resources, larger companies just want to rake in money with their low overhead shitty CG

Attached: longtimenosee.gif (480x270, 827K)

Attached: 1553113736814.gif (400x200, 32K)

Crash is a lot smaller in scope, most of the levels are basically just hallways or several hallways interconnected, with a splash of 2.5D screens. Each Spyro game has like 30 levels, which are all free roaming 3D. One dev could probably have tackled all three given enough time, but you know Activision wanted to rush that shit out in time for the holidays.

Attached: Ashley-rochelle-beastmakers-reignited4.jpg (1920x1132, 572K)

>Incels
>Uguu I wunna marry the gwirl on dwe weft *.*

>Chads
>I want fuck the girl on the right in her ass, then make her choke on my dick

Hmm, I wonder why women choose to look like the right pic

You should try interacting with real humans every once in a while, it might do you some good.

I don't get this comparison. The top and bottom are clearly having two different conversations. Also, they're not riding on the top. I could probably get into the particulars about the animation. But even on a very basic level, this comparison makes little sense. The scenes aren't sharing the same dialogue, or even the same context. The only think it has in common, is that they're sitting side by side.

Both are CG trash

both look good

You might have autism

>Ahh, hello. Was it you who rang the Bell of Awakening?
I am the Primordial Serpent, Kingseeker Frampt, close friend of the Great Lord Gwyn.
Chosen Undead, who has rung the Bell of Awakening.
I wish to elucidate your fate.
Do you seek such enlightenment?

unironically this

left
>neighboor girl which you always had feelings for but never expressed them

right
>neighboor girl who thought she is so ugly even her beta friend don't want her, week later after visual metamorphosis she is conquested by Chad cock and forget about your existence

When does this shit come out?

I don't know, maybe. I've never been diagnosed. But that doesn't mean anything. I just pointed out some discrepancies that make the comparison retarded. Maybe you're just too retarded to see really obvious shit.

sauce please

Something tells me you have an 1st hand experience of this.

I'll reveal your true form

soul

soulless

Attached: league world champs.jpg (960x1180, 339K)

where you getting this lore form?

Attached: Soul(e)_vs_soul(e)less.jpg (446x314, 58K)

>Top looks like rotoscoped or cel shaded 3D
Not it doesn't. Show me a single 3D mech scene that looks anything like it. You can typically tell when something is rotoscope, because the pacing of the animation is at least a slight bit uncanny. Our eyes can tell.

Remaster also has soul

Cringe

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

needs more DARK

Attached: HighTemplar_SCR_HeadAnim.gif (224x240, 2.51M)

saved

Attached: 1548869261220.jpg (540x540, 67K)

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

Yes, and?

GLD OOOD
BEW NAD

STATE THY BIDDING

GAME BAD
GAME BUT NEWER GOOD

One thing SC2 and Heroes of the Storm did right is that a lot of ranged characters have melee animations if they're that close, it's pretty awesome.

it's in the SC1 manual
t. read it like 5 times when I was a kid

Parrot.

imagine how it must feel being a manuallett
feels bad

>SC 1 Terrans
>everything designed with utility in mind, simple shapes covered in metal plates, "it's cheap but it works"
>SC 2 Terrans
>everything looks like an inflatable decoy covered in plastic-like texture, army looks like a bunch of toys more than a military equipment

>SC 1 Protoss
>insect-like, organic design, round shapes everywhere, lots of gold and some blue details for a nice contrast
>SC 2 Protoss
>everything needs to be spiky and overdesigned, we egyptian space elves now

Attached: 1703c453f1a0b29064b428fa1b.jpg (599x434, 64K)

Honestly the Spyro remake is so full of Soul I don't understand what the fuck Yea Forums is talking about.

Patlabor2

Attached: 1552666357383.jpg (455x640, 65K)

The orcs are great, fight me.

Requesting source

The Thief and the Cobbler

The last month with Soul was June

primal zerg look better

The thief and the cobbler
was in production hell for literal decades
but at least it looks nice

Attached: 1553212333568.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I thought primal zergs were zergs from SC1 that went native after the BC events. What are they exactly?

pretty sure its original animation on the top
and final in the movie on the bottom

MILLIMETERS OF BONE

why did they remove the nigger nose on orcs?

Left looks like he's gonna help Luke Skywalker defeat Darth Vader, right looks like he's going to lift fucking boulders and break them with his knees.

primal zerg were zerg that were unaffected by amon's influence and stayed on zerus
in sc2 anyway

Attached: 1552878969621.png (1700x564, 630K)

Take a break from /r9k/, famalam.

Attached: Kimiko_front_cover_with_obi_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

in SC1 zergs were originally a species of parasitic larvae that got enhanced by XelNaga
in SC2 zergs were originally a proud race of innocent space dinosaurs that were turned evil by the evil XelNaga to do evil because evil
primal zergs are the dinosaurs that were left on their home planet

>Honestly the Spyro remake is so full of Soul I don't understand what the fuck Yea Forums is talking about.
Its a meme you retard.
It clearly looks better, that the point of this joke.

worse artist vs better artist

gorm vs gormless

Things would be different around here if Blastoise were my dad.

Attached: 1517034173286.jpg (1200x604, 97K)

should try it ingame, it looks atrocious cant really pin point which is which when clashing. fuck nu-blizz

fpbp

Attached: soul.png (433x268, 163K)

All this soul/soulless garbage has shown me is that even CWC with his blue arms tantrums is lower on the spectrum than Yea Forums.

Literally LOL

soulless post

I'm impressed

The ghoul looks dumb but the original has such a stupid pose even slightly recreating it is going to look dumb. I think the original WoW ghoul wins in this case, definitely not the Wrath ghoul model and the Legion one is like a weird mix of the two.

Attached: 202729-plague-ghoul[1].jpg (917x1200, 185K)

Night of Revenge and Bloodstained

This always confused me when SC2 came out. I can only imagine that the reason has to do with wanting to distance themselves with GW's Tyranids. especially, considering, how closely related they were early on in development for their WC2-esque game 40k game.

>I can only imagine that the reason has to do with wanting to distance themselves with GW's Tyranids
insectoid Tyranids were ripped off of the Zerg, not the other way around. Before Starcraft came out they looked like pic related

Attached: the zerg ripped off tyranids.jpg (600x846, 124K)

Modern tyranids are ripped from tons of places, overall.
But what became starcraft 1 was,m originally, a project they were working on with gamesworkshop and zerg were born from that.

Did the quality drop? Crash1 looks good but the chinese stage look like shit

Fuck off EA employee.

thief and the cobbler

I don't see rip-off

Attached: Swarmlord.jpg (1208x1667, 308K)

>the focus group said it looks like a mobile game.
isnt that the point? that mobile games are all imitating that new-retro early 2000s game theme?
they should know about this because they made "blizzard dota"

You're blind then
This was the 2nd edition, pre-zerg tyranid warrior

Attached: IMG_3993.jpg (1008x491, 112K)

Zerg didn't invent flat plated heads user

This is post.

Attached: Tyranid_Warriors_3rd_Edition.gif (455x165, 17K)

No but you're stupid if you think that GW just ignored the success of starcraft and its designs and came up with this 100% independently.

Attached: Ravener_2.png (1050x1449, 1.3M)

They probably meant the art design was so smooth and sterile it didn't have much in the way of detail and therefore looked it could be something you'd see next to Clash Royale.

Sounds like how the zerg were created

hope I find a version of it that isn't shit my first attempt was a matroska file that had hissing for audio.

>Not posting the worst offender

Attached: file.png (500x500, 539K)

The only unit with resemblance.

You say that like i'm disputing it. Both sides were just picking out features they like from all other sci-fi and fantasy including one another to make something more marketable/cool.

>They initially did a WC3 aesthetic, but the focus group said it looks like a mobile game.
>So the WoW leads said they should go with WoW:MoP opening cinematic artsytle instead.
It's actually dumber than that, there was no focus group, the remaster devs themselves are Wowbabs (it's the new team of fresh hires) and decided the Warcraft 3 artstyle looks like a chinese ripoff and that the MoP cinematic is the definitive aesthetic of the Warcraft universe (despite being the exception in 25 years of Warcraft). Then they proceeded to outsource the modelwork to the chinese to make the game look like the chinese-inspired cinematic.

Pic related are the options they explored before settling on the Pandaria cinematic style, and here's a poll on what Yea Forums prefers:

strawpoll.me/16776250

Full quote:
>"Our original idea was to go in an actually more cartoony stylized version for Warcraft Reforged, and we did a lot of tests with characters, we really wanted to get the orc to feel like an orc. Of course Warcraft orcs are noticeable if you're looking at the Cute But Deadly toys that we have, if you look at the Warcraft movie, the orc is an orc, so we really had a huge spectrum to work with, so after we worked with a little bit of style, a little cartoony, we noticed that a lot of games out there have that kind of similar style, a lot of games are doing that more cartoony look, and so we took a step back and we said 'you know what, what really speaks Warcraft to us', and for me personally the Mists of Pandaria cinematic with the orc and the human really nailed Warcraft to me I was like 'this is what I believe an orc looks like, this is what the humans look like' stylized but still had that realistic textures, the you know, the funness to them, so we went back to the drawing board, we took these concepts as our base and then we redid the orc until we got to a point where we really liked them."

Attached: 1541205473404.jpg (837x444, 102K)

Attached: raynor.jpg (1000x830, 227K)

Raynor grew his hair out over the 4 years, he shaved it since he was in the military. Everything about his backstory from SC1 to SC2 makes sense, it's just the second the actual plot starts it goes to shit

In a world with raveners, the gaunts, sporocysts, and all the stuff that bear non-silhouette similarities why would you lie?

The SC2 Raynor still doesn't feel anything like "the original but older", he's like a completely new character. No unibrow, no balding, no cro magnon face, nothing.

Why can't Blizzard design normal looking humans anymore. Everyone in SC2 have ridiculous proportions

>Women without makeup look like dudes, big surprise.
what trannies are you talking about? my wife looks very feminine w/o makeup

Metzen retired

That's not balding, that's clearly a shaved head. Balding looks way worse than that

That IS what all these threads amount to. No soul vs soulless comparison involves comparing games from the same era, because for some reason SOUL can only be detected in old vs. new comparisons

modern digital art was a mistake.

Jim in 1 and his redneck buttbuddies were the funniest thing about 1

There are levels to it but he clearly has receding temples

>Metzen
>good

>Pixels on the filter are much better than the OGs pixels

Metzen was literally single-handedly keeping Blizzard together

I admit raveners are the only ones with a resemble to hydras but that's it. Tyranids have their own style.

I honestly think there's a wishful thinking on your part.

But you guys told me for years he was one of the forces destroying it

I like the left better, the right looks good but she looks 7 years older

There are some giveaways like the lighter brow/chin/jaw bones and perfect hairlines, but don't pretend this website doesn't throw a shitfit about how women look like trannies the second they dare show up in public without 20lbs of makeup on them and hair down to their knees.

Attached: 80da08dba60.jpg (300x400, 17K)

people thought that, but they were wrong. Outside of the shitty plot of SC2, he was /ourguy/

Why don't games use actual textures anymore?

This. Reminder that the last game Metzen was a lead writer on was WC3. Per John Staats, he guided the overall lore and plot of WoW but was busier working on WC3 and TFT. The admin of a WoW fansite worked on WoW's story team during Cata and MoP and confirmed Metzen was basically just a consultant that popped in to chat every week. All the shitty writing in SC2 and D3 came from the same guy, Brian Kindregan. Metzen's writing didn't get worse, he just stopped writing period.

Attached: 640_bM3AbgW_2016_09_14_16_37_10[1].jpg (640x480, 25K)

P-purely socioeconomic reasons

Kek

post more of this shit, ideally with an artist getting better

Everything has to be POLYGANS or else you're in the past old man

Attached: playdoh.jpg (750x730, 193K)