Watching this fat s*yb*y struggle to read even the most basic of sentences in articles

>watching this fat s*yb*y struggle to read even the most basic of sentences in articles
This is who you guys like?

Attached: s*yb*y.jpg (480x360, 46K)

american

Attached: 1543279874620.jpg (1440x1878, 268K)

is he wrong though? gamers are entitled little shits who think they own the business

why the fuck am i not allowed to choose what i spend my money on?

it's not my fault you made something i don't want. it doesnt make me entitled if i boycott because it's my fucking money.

fucking entitled incel

because your probably a retarded fat manchild who who sill rather play snes and "muh classic games" instead of embracing the future. Kill yourself chunko

>Trix
Pretty low-tier if you ask me. Cinnamon Toast Crunch was the shit for SNES days. Oreo O's for N64.

>my

Nice one, Jeremy.

Yes. He is wrong. Console fags, commonly known as gamers, are not tech savvy in the slightest.

Durrr hurrr you should buy everything that’s newwwe or you entiltled you not question big company you buy product now or you a baby

Attached: 6B04D43D-0999-4F65-B70F-062709D3C18A.png (1000x432, 165K)

funny reddit response. i LAWLED! thanx for the gold folks ;)

>gamers are entitled little shits who think they own the business

The point of the business, like any business, is to produce a supply that meets the demand.

Hes conflating gamers with pcfags who are tech obsessed autismos. Gamers don't give a fuck about technology or progress. Just what looks cool. And they want their favorite properties to stay the same. No one really likes change.

HE DELETED IT

Attached: file.png (671x160, 19K)

That because consumers do control the market you dumbass. People will spend their money on what they want
This guy is what people should be like, not defending devs because they're fanboys

your average fat man-child doesn't know how real business works. kill yourself before you respond to me kid,

>sitting in their PJ's, playing SNES, and eating Trix
Yeah, that sounds good.

Haha got em! You sure showed that role player who's boss.

OH NO NO NO! quarter pounder BTFO!

>tech savvy
>forward thinking

Only morons and people with more money than brains are early adopters. Hes confusing tech savvy with consumerist.

t. kid whose dad only bought him Sugar Crisp

Literally who?

I don't even care if it's real imma use it in every quarter pounder thread anyway

this .

haha! epic reddit reply! funny banter lol lol pun lol. im so weird i browse reddit. Kid Im gonna fuck your mom if you keep being this retarded

Based and crunchpilled
>oatmealboys