KEYBLADE

KEYBLADE

Attached: KEYBLADE.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2pIG6DSNRI
youtube.com/watch?v=kDrxE0bGTP4
digital-overload.com/2019/02/28/kingdom-hearts-3-dlc-to-feature-xion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The discussion is dead just like the series, let it go.

ok I believe you

Ouchie ouch.

DARKNESS

take this! mega destruction dark ball of darkness and destruction

& knuckles

Light

who could ever believe-

Hello, Roxas

- fights in the carpark

I need a new haircut

I am not Roxas

DARKNESS

within darkness

X-blade pronounced key blade, what?

Why did the KH3 replacement for Nimoy not even try to copy his performance? Sure Nimoy's voice is very unique but he didn't even try to copy his inflections or tone.

MY NAME SPELLED BACKWARDS IS

What

DIS-

It's a greek letter you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1551827034469.png (423x423, 110K)

Because its very hard to copy leonard without sound shit, might as well take your own flair.

In reality they should have had him re-voice all the Xehanort lines in 1.5+2.5 so we could get used to the new actor with an option to use the og Nimoy voice in those games as well.

it's not an X, it's a χ

The greeks are fags and so are you.

Heart?

Nice save, now no one thinks you're retarded.

COME FORTH, BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

Why did this happen?

Attached: 1541399910118.jpg (997x1486, 412K)

fpbp KH3 killed the series

>the general is dead for real discussion
>just charactersfags shitting it up

how do we save Kingdom hearts? it can't die like this. I won't let it.

okay

DAMNIT

Attached: 000000000000022311.png (381x278, 31K)

Did the "jk I'm actually a good guy" work for anyone? Was even 1 person glad that happened?

Yes, there are people who try to unironically defend that shit in these threads.

fuck no, seriously all the shit Xehanort did that was so blatantly evil at the expense of other's suffering then try to come off as "lol jk guys im trying to save the worlds"

Only good thing was at least he just admitted defeat and didn't try to apologize and ask for forgiveness. Just accepted his way lost and went to heaven with his bro.

Attached: Returns.png (356x380, 241K)

Question. Lea's keyblade transformation would be his old weapons right? Why doesn't he use those?

He does
youtube.com/watch?v=J2pIG6DSNRI

Christ, nobody believed that he was a good guy. Even Sora isn't retarded enough to believe that. He's like Thanos, thinking a radical reset to the world will make it a better place, with himself to guide and rule it.

DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS AWAITS YOU.

I didn’t actually notice it until Pancake pointed it out desu

Desu in Greek χ is pronounced "He", so it should be "He-blade".

No one actually believed he was a good guy. Sora and the rest just seem happy that he’s gone and not a problem anymore.

Some pronounce it “kai”, but the meaning is the same.

does that make the x-men the he-men?

Wow. That's neat

>Gets to fuck off to the afterlife with his butt-buddy as teenagers despite committing countless atrocities across the universe and awhile ago murdering a teenage girl in front of her boyfriend
What the FUCK is Nomura's problem?

Attached: moodie-character-happily-making-his-260nw-68421112.jpg (281x280, 15K)

>"Say fellas did somebody mention to door to darkness".

Attached: Say fellas did somebody mention the door to darkness.png (569x795, 328K)

CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE

He literally went to heaven embarrassed by the "friend" that he had a hand in killing all smiles and nostalgia and "my friend...."

He was forgiven that much is clear as day

He was forgiven by Eraqus, who probably never held anything against him to begin with.

Yup, and it lasts a whole half a minute until you knock off enough of Saix's health to trigger one of the worst cutscenes in the game.

>straight up murdered Eraqus
>"Hey no hard feelings bro I was cool with it"
What the fuck is wrong with Eraqus

the H is pronounced like you're building some spit

I really wish Sora, Riku, Kairi, and maybe Lea (Even though he only serves to set up Roxas' pointless return.) survived at the end while everybody else just fucked off and died/continue to fuck off in Sora's body.

Just like V3 killed Danganronpa, KH3 killed Kingdom Hearts.

There is no indication a hell exists in KH. All souls apparently go to the same place.

And literally no one except the already dead guy forgives him. You people need to stop forcing this "Xehanort was redeemed" meme.

Technically, Hope Arc ruined DR, and V3 just burned what was left of it.
>Lol, DR2 and especially AE are just pointless filler games.

Is KH Heaven? I thought a heart returning to it was more like a reincarnation thing.

....yet we were still cucked out of seeing him get a proper comeuppance like being dragged through a portal or something.
I mean Ansem and Xemnas all got their comeuppances in their respective games but their boss gets off almost entirely scott-free.

Is there a bigger fuck-up in this series than Eraqus

A reminder that KH3 is genuinely The Last Jedi of the series.

Well DR2 sets up the ultimate despairs and their return, without that it'd just be this random class of faggots that only ever appeared in despair side coming and saving Naegi's ass.

>There is no indication a hell exists in KH
There is the abyss that the Lich drags you to which is allegedly worse that the regular realm of darkness.

Jack should have been the 7th Keyblade wielder

Attached: dd95ed2193cc95995397041a180ecfd140862f2br1-1346-698v2_hq.jpg (1024x531, 33K)

Yes - Aqua, the queen of jobbers

Who was trained by Eraqus, his fault.

And the Organization should have been comprised of FF villains, but we don't always get what should have been.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDrxE0bGTP4

What was their comeuppance again? They all got whacked by a kid with a full keyblade alongside a duck and a cow, and I remember Ansem just getting showered by light.

Asem wasn’t even gone since he was haunting Riku through all of CoM.

Weren't a bunch of those encounters just DiZ in disguise?

goodbye Roxas

I mean he forgave the Xehanort for shooting his eye out with dark magic, but couldn't see passed Terra using darkness.

that wouldve been so amazing

Did Nomura just forget Jack said he'd come to take it next time he saw Sora? I feel like Nomura just glossed over so much that could have been touched on at least somewhat.

of course he forgot. or was more focused on important shit

ok i belive you

What the fuck is Nomura's fucking problem with her?

Attached: c4c15ec9a464983e66e3eac7a4880369.jpg (900x1359, 428K)

He gay, like legitimately he's afraid of vagina.

Attached: 7cad6aa80b4afb319c98826d169db0d418a38031_hq.gif (540x248, 1.58M)

She has no reason to exist past KH1.

>Sora promises to return to her at the end of 1
>CoM is literally all about how she's the single most important person to him
>no reason to exist
Did you play the games or nah?

Nope. Just 1 and 2 and she felt pretty shoehorned into 2. Pretty much just a waste of space.

>Nope. Just 1 and 2
They why would you expect anyone to take your opinion as anything more than worthless?

>expects you to believe she and axel trained in a place that had no "time"

I wouldn't. But she doesn't seem important anyway from what little I know of the other games. Seems to be MIA in DDD, and pointless(?) in 3.

not enough zippers nor belts to be worth his attention

I’m still upset it was so bad.

Not the story I can handle a trash KH story, but bad mobile game after bad mobile game all for... a mobile game with better graphics.

The Sea Salt trio reunion along with Saix's redemption if you can call it that were probably the best cutscenes in the game.

>Series is about optimisim triumping over cynicism like Disney classics.
>Even KH1 ended on a positive note with Kairi knowing that Sora loves her and Sora about to happily look for Riku and Mickey with his stupid smile.
>KH3's ending is just cynical and mean-spirited sequel bait.

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 229K)

Kairi has no personality. It feels like at the end of Kh2, he realized she was useless for so long. So he gave her a keyblade to keep her as a part of the story. By KH3, he was bored of that subplot and didn't bother to do anything with it. Only paying lip service to it.

>Shitty throwaway characters from the shitty handheld games getting happy endings despite having no reason to come back and doing absolutely nothing in the final act while the ones who did are shat on.
>Best cutscenes

Attached: 1447791366625.jpg (304x318, 14K)

You can't be serious, it was such forced bullshit. Roxas literally falls out of the sky and Xion is there for no fucking reason. They had the entire length of the game to set this shit up and they did nothing with it. Saix's motivations were also retarded, I feel like they should have stuck with just his confession in the graveyard about his jealousy and him monologuing about the girl that won't matter until 4 should have been part of the epilogue.

>Shitty throwaway characters from the shitty handheld games
Axel and Roxas were important characters in KH2. Xion is from 358/2 but she's cute and a way more interesting character than Kairi.

But Sora, as a keyblade wielder who has not officially been bequeathed a keyblade, had no ability to do such a thing as giving them to others

I see you didn't read the secret reports.

>and Xion is there for no fucking reason.
Not him but Nomura confirmed that part of DLC is going to have story/cutscenes that will explain her part of the game better in Kh3.

digital-overload.com/2019/02/28/kingdom-hearts-3-dlc-to-feature-xion/

>Axel and Roxas were important characters in KH2.
>In KH2

And remember, the only reason Kairi gets treated like shit is because Nomura is obsessed with shoving in as many pointless one-note side-game characters to steal screentime from the ones who are supposed to be the main fucking characters of the series

She has no character.

Holy shit, yes for the 50th time I KNOW VEXEN MADE A NEW REPLICA, WHY WAS SHE THERE BEYOND NOMURA FORGETTING HE'D FORGOTTEN SHE NEEDED TO BE SAVED?

>DLC will fix it
Holy fucking trash writing, Nomura.

>the only reason Kairi gets treated like shit is because Nomura is obsessed with shoving in as many pointless one-note side-game characters to steal screentime from the ones who are supposed to be the main fucking characters of the series
So why doesn't Riku get shafted?
She has two, Repliku's and Roxas'.

>DLC for a pointless character who shouldn't have even been in the fucking game and amounts to absolutely nothing storywise.
Already the DLC seems promising.

Because due to Sora having to remain a braindead manchild for the entire series and Nomura hating Kairi because she has a vagina, Riku is the one who gets the character development,

Only in the end when he’s struggling to breathe does he sound like Nimoy

So the side characters aren't the problem then.

A reminder that KH3's ending is the definition of Bluepill filter.

Axel and Roxas are not 'side game characters' when they both were important in KH2. That's the point.
Also maybe unpopular opinion here but 358/2 has a better story overall than KH3 despite the game itself being a trash DS game.

She's better portrayed in the manga compared to the game (just like Kairi) but I still find her better. At least she actually fucking fights and has beaten the shit out of Org. members.

>Axel and Roxas are not 'side game characters' when they both were important in KH2.
Exactly. After KH2 they should've just fucked off from the remainder of the series, even though Lea/Axel is one of the only good characters in KH3.

I'm not saying it couldn't have been explained better but we do know that Vexen and others (Saix included) helped to bring Roxas and Xion back.

That's great and all but it doesn't explain how Roxas' replica body teleported to the graveyard, or why Xemnas decided it was a good idea to bring Xion back at all.

Axel should have stayed dead. Roxas should have stayed part of Sora. Him being outside of Sora and wielding two keyblades is a problem.

>Terra, you performed terra-bly.

Attached: 1552261939612.png (688x418, 585K)

Reminder that countless innocents were condemned to darkness forever because of him while he went off to Keyblade heaven with a smile. Nomura is a hack.

>CHI-BLADE

Attached: Its Ben.jpg (600x678, 250K)

Or how Roxas knew who Chirithy was

Probably some shit about Roxas and Xion's hearts connecting. Because you can hear when Sora says "Xion" it's Roxas' voice and then immediately after that he shoots out of the sky and Xion 'comes back'. (Like back in Days when she did nothing and we didn't see her face until she started talking to Roxas).

Fun fact: KH2 was the last game of the series and everything afterwards doesn't exist

What?

>skinny whiny twig of a prince who gets five seconds of screen time and no lines goes full darkness and creates the demon wolf who pursues and will devour the sun goddess at Ragnarok

I love this game.

Attached: Prince Hans before and after darkness.png (1496x685, 1.42M)

If KH2 was the last game, we'd still have unanswered questions like why Xigbar seems to know EVERYTHING. And left with a secret ending with a bunch of people in armor that we know nothing about.

Ventus

Attached: 037E9D89-5BBA-4185-A741-2D2DDE17B6D1.gif (500x231, 989K)

>that Winnie the Pooh """"""""""""""world"""""""""""""""
What were they thinking?

>why Xigbar seems to know EVERYTHING
Not counting the FM scenes everything he said was just foreshadowing Roxas/Sora, including the FM scenes it's just foreshadowing BBS. If BBS never gets made then Sora's story still ends satisfactorily, it's just a bunch of worldbuilding fluff that doesn't get expanded on unlike if the series ended at 1 or CoM.

KH1 still ended with sequel bait you fuck, stop pretending it was a neatly tied up conclusion.

It's a mini-game rush, that doesn't force it into some overly long page hunt just to unlock the next mini-game for you to forget about once you get the max score you need for the top prize.

I'm guessing they wanted him to come back, but because the game is already filled with Mini Games thanks to that feature on the gummi phone, they didn't have a lot to go on when going back.

Tianamen Square

China, did you forget Pooh being whited out for their ad spots?

Normura is a shitty writer

>we could have gotten a free roam 100 acre woods with everyone's houses
>lol, here's rabbit's house in HD I guess
>you kids like puzzle bobble right? because that's all we bothered to develop
>k bye, none of this actually mattered despite Sora having an existential crisis over it

>also fuck eeyore

>Disney's named character, Yen Sid, despite having a few flaws here and there is shown as wise, caring, and an absolute badass when the time needs be
>Square's named character, Eraqus, is a failure who gets his THREE (3) pupils basically murdered by his evil brother/friend literally named No Heart X and fucks off with him after he loses, forgiving him
Seems like one company got off better here. Who's Enix's named character? Ine? Nei? Are they going to be as much a failure?

It's sad but I think it really is over, even if we get a dozen more games. The only reason fans put up with all those spinoffs was because there was a presumption that it was all leading up to something spectacular, the ultimate KH game. But KH3 was not only not spectacular, it felt so blatantly unaware of how poorly conceived and disrespectful it was, that I can't muster up any hope of KH ever returning to the magic of 1&2, never mind a grand fantasy adventure that surpasses them.

Best case scenario, in the future there'd be a fresh new colorful action RPG franchise that takes some influence from the best parts of KH.

>the general is dead for real discussion
Maybe because KH3 was a disappointment in terms of story and gameplay?

Ventus is from the age of fairytales (the mobile game shit) and every Keyblade wielder there had a Chirithy companion.
The one Sora meets in the Final World and the one you see in the gif is likely Ventus's, hence why they know each other because she was his Chirithy.

Why the hell was Ventus' chirithy of all things the guardian of the Final World? She says she lets Sora's repeated accidental visits slide as if she has some rule over the place.

Yet none of the other games implied he still had his memories from that time

I am not Roxas

That hood looks ridiculously with his ears

Bump

Eraqus was cool with it because he knew he deserved it for cheating with their board game all that time long ago.

What's a Nobody?

>has the last line in the game
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 71D7BD37-5F43-41B9-B6B2-658A6657C163.jpg (1504x2048, 620K)

>All the best Organization members are the focus of the next saga.
At least Nomura has good taste.

Attached: DD87E82F-7F2F-417A-BEA1-2D55AAC70663.jpg (1024x766, 89K)

>tries to straight up murder Ven instead of helping him and gets btfo by Terra
I can't believe Hamils talent was wasted on such a shitty character

I'm a 1+2+Chain of Memories fag at Pirates world, should I keep going?

I am going to kill myself