The great debate

The great debate

Attached: Untitled.jpg (861x550, 179K)

Game that tries to be different VS a literal Souls clone

HMMMMMM

>next step in the souls->bloodborne lineage
>yet another third-rate soulslike

Nioh has better combat even though

Beat nioh about a year ago, I just beat the pink ogre thing in sekiro without using fire, hands down Sekiro has better combat. Better setting, better music. And I’m having way more fun with it.

>generic action game with challenge entirely coming from healthbar and damage bloat
>comfy soulslike

hmm

This

nioh have more weapons and better combos and maybe stamina system or stance system

Sekiros combat has nuances that are gonna be hard to master, niohs is a dark souls rehash with different stances.

which one is which

why not both since they have little in common.

Sekiro has bad combat desu

Nioh is fun, but damn the levels are boring and unispired.

Nioh because you have qt spirit animal friends

This but unironically, Nioh did the “break enemy bar that isn’t their health bar to damage their health bar” routine better

I also feel because of this, their difficulty should be swapped. Nioh is too easy, and Sekiro is too hard

I think this opinion stems from people dodging or spamming attack. If you actually try to learn the parry mechanic the combat opens up and becomes very satisfying.

Have to go with Nioh, though I didn't like that one much either.

Prefer Nioh by a lot.

That's funny I feel the exact opposite way, I found Nioh obnoxiously hard but I'm just breezing through Sekiro.

Sekiro makes nioh looks like shit. Also sekiro has that ninja gaiden vibe that team ninja can't give it to nioh because they're hacks and too busy copying dark souls.

I liked Nioh more not too keen on Sekiro honestly.

I don't understand why they just didn't call Sekiro Tenchu, its literally Tenchu if made today

Compared to Nioh or other better action games?

sekiro must have the worst fucking combat because niohs was atrocious.

Exactly Nioh is worse than dark souls 2. From soft would never shit something so repetitive and uninspired with the same enemies throughout

>Die like 15 times on first red eyed giant dude
>Find out it was just a mini boss and not an actual boss
Kill me

>Also sekiro has that ninja gaiden vibe that team ninja can't give it to nioh because they're hacks and too busy copying dark souls.
You're aware that Team Ninja made Ninja Gaiden, right?

Nioh is fun for 10 hours

Remember when tenchu had giant monsters?

Me neither.

Tenchu is Hitman with ninjas, Sekiro is Bloodborne with ninjas.

The real game starts here.

Attached: 20190322182619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

The combat is difficult to master since there is a cadence you kinda have to follow, it’s not your typical spam attack shit. The learning curve is a bit high but once it clicks it’s really freaking good

>Nioh = better combat
>Sekiro = better combat
>both are different
>Nioh too easy. Sekiro Too hard.
>Sekiro too easy. Nioh too hard

What the fuck is going on Yea Forums?

Attached: 8.jpg (755x439, 47K)

IZA

How is Nioh spam attack shit

No one said that I actually enjoyed Nioh, but I think that’s why some many zoomers are having trouble with the game

I just find Nioh's combat a lot more transparent and fulfilling in terms of the balance between attack and defense. Sekiro feels just kind of bland and also unsatisfying

Nioh is on sale on PSN. Is it worth $17.95? Is it better than Dark Souls 3? Almost finished DS3, up to Ringed City, and overall I think it wasn't that good.

Nioh is mediocre all around. Fun combat for the first few hours but then its all just copy/pasted shit with terrible levels and diablo loot

Dark Souls 3 is so much better than Nioh, I mean is there one memorable Nioh boss ??

The combat is the best of any Souls-like or Soulsborne game.
But the actual setting and stuff is pretty lame. Instanced levels.

I enjoyed it but later difficulties like NG+++ become pretty dependent on having an OP build.

This, if Nioh was a from soft game it would never get praise, this board is just full of contrarians

>Dark Souls 3 is so much better than Nioh
I couldn't even finish 3 because Nioh. Suddenly the game felt so slow and hollow it wasn't even funny.

Should I get Sekiro on PS4 or PC?
I've got a gift card for GameStop that I can't use for the PS4 version but my new rig is calling for a good single player game.

Is there souls-esque multiplayer?

>dark souls Japan edition vs Japanese dark souls

Same shit

Hah Nioh has like 5 hours of fun, everything else is a re skin

im not that far into sekiro but for me it feels like how the nioh alpha did

not mechanically but on a meta level

mechanically sekiro is very interesting while nioh is just a flat out souls clone that improves the combat and makes everything else worse

>tfw never played nioh
I've been still waiting for a decent drop in price for wait too long now, goddamnit.

Attached: 1544363273472.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

By that logic Dark Souls should stop being fun after 1.

Not true but sure mate

It was a PSN+ freebie a few months ago, user.

Gotta love how through the power of shitposting this could be intended to refer to either game.

You now remember that Nioh is 75GB large for 5 copy pasted textures and enemies

Can you seriously not afford ~$15? I've seen it that price at almost any electronic retailer I've been to.

I went into nioh thinking it was souls clone but that's farther from the truth
Sekiro is actually a really bad nioh clone

Stealth game vs hack and slash, not really comparable

I hate both of them

>NG+++
Fuck all the retards that use shit like this.

I said NG+++ it because I can't remember that name of that difficulty is and I couldn't be bothered looking.

It's still retarded when you could have said "very hard" or something instead.