Help me bros, can’t decide between KH3, DMC V or Sekiro. Friends keep telling me all are good but I can only get one rn

Help me bros, can’t decide between KH3, DMC V or Sekiro. Friends keep telling me all are good but I can only get one rn.

Attached: 28D7145A-06D8-48DA-A9CE-D41185F426EC.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Sekiro if you’ve never played a DMC or KH game before
DMC if youved played a DMC game before
Don’t play KH3 yet, it’s not challenging or entertaining enough without Critical mode

how is an anonymous stranger supposed to make your decision for you

Never played DMC before and wasn't good at/didn't really enjoy Bayonetta. Will I enjoy DMC 5?

bayonetta is dogshit compared to dmc, if you're not that great at it use auto mode and play on human. you'll have a great time either way

I was looking for an unbiased suggestion desu. Well... slightly less biased than my friends at least.

I’ve only played dmc3, and Kh1. Not gonna lie KH3 does look a bit confusing going off trailers alone. Not really a dark souls guy so sekiro actually looks a little better for me from what I’ve seen.

Cant Decide between Kino: Die Twice and edgelord may cry, don't get me started with that Disney trash.

Don't even look at KH3 if you like the series, you'll only be hurt.

i realize this is bait but explain to me what is edgy about DMC and what isnt edgy about sekiro

Out of all of those DMC has the best gameplay, but you'll get nothing from the story unless you're famillar with dmc 1, 3, and 4. Sekiro is soulslite which is either good or bad depending on the individual, and don't even bother with Kingdom Hearts 3 unless you've played every single game in the series literally.

Jesus, try harder.

Attached: 4341844A-F446-4E83-B7A6-06DDD77D70AC.jpg (916x716, 310K)

Hmm, I’m leaning towards sekiro since it’s pretty much a fresh starting point. I only hope it’s enough content to warrant full price.

One has rich mythology and storytelling while the other glorifies an emo kid's wet dream with subpar one liners.

Do you want horrible clunky Disney trashcan game, over the top fast paced action game, or slow methodical ninja stealth dark souls game?

sekiro and kh3 are both great games, worth owning. i cant really speak for dmc v.

You will regret kingdom hearts 3

Get dmc5. It's the best action game of the decade.

Was never really a fan of Dark Souls, is Sekiro Japanese Dark Souls?

More like Japanese BloodBorne with Nioh touches.

These games are shit, user. Get Yakuza 0 and Persona 5, they're way better and will cost you 2/3 of one of those other games combined.

Unless you've played every other KH game, definitely don't even bother playing 3

DMC5 is casual mess compare to sekino
go for sekiro

what about bayonetta did you not enjoy?

And if you have played every other KH game you still shouldn't bother.

this unironically makes me want to play DMC5

Mostly the story, it just didn't connect with me. Not enough to want to keep playing.

I would go with DMC kh3 is pretty good too but lacks challenge.I advise you wait for critical mode dlc.Didnt play sekiro.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of bayo's story either. if you want a good story I dont think you would like dmc5 too. Its not as complicated and its not a bad story but Its mostly a bunch of events that only fans would really appreciate. But if you liked the actual gameplay of bayonetta and its stylish looking combos you should give dmc5 a try in the future.

Dmc v it is then

anything but kingdom shartz

Attached: 3620DB2C-03B5-4997-90AF-643C053512A1.jpg (400x563, 40K)

Now a game you want to buy is Destiny 2, I bought it twice. It outshines any looter shooter in the past 3 years.

probably Sekiro since KH3 and DMC are getting DLC and you know they will release a version that will have the base game + all the DLC

Destiny, not even once.

kh3 if you like fun
DmC if youre an edgelord
sekiro if you want a challenge