F

F

Attached: .png (831x323, 31K)

fpbasedp

dumb normie can't R1 spam to victory anymore like in souls lol

thats what made nioh bad and this game too
if its not fun its not worth a pirate

the fact that you dont have endurance in sekiro just roasted your entire comment.

in short, you fell into a bait.

i wanted sekiro to be more like bloodborne than nioh but its just nioh reskinned
i played nioh demo for 5 minutes and as soon i saw the stance bullshit i deleted it

>just nioh reskinned

alright you're trolling

epic

Nioh:
>samurai action game
>looked like an exclusive but then came out on pc
>to fight you have to change stances, fighting is slow and boring and almost turn based
>muh japan
>locked into the default character look

Sekiro
>samurai action game
>looked like an exclusive but then came out on pc
>to fight you have to change stances, fighting is 99% parrying, the most boring thing to do in souls games (even bb)
>muh japan (but the level design still feels like it came out of a 2006 splinter cell game, unlike BB)
>locked into the default character look

at least nioh has separate movesets and more fun enemies than sekiro, nioh is worse than every souls game but at least it doesn't belong in the dumpster. Sekiro is trash akin to assassins creed and OSU. From is dead for now

>likes BB

Low IQ subhuman and opinion discarded

>hates the best from game
>defends sekiro
now THIS makes too much sense

I know you are baiting but honestly i wouldn't be suprised if someone hated Sekiro on Yea Forums.
This board has the worst taste bar none.
See FXV, KH3.

BB does not a single thing better than DaS and DeS, in fact it's a dumbed down rehash of the latter in a poorly made victorian setting for retards like yourself. It's ok bacause I don't expect BB fans to have self awareness, you are literally maggots

did mommy get you a bone instead of a ps4 or something

Time for Armored Core to rise again baby.

Every time lmao, so pathetically predictable, can't blame you brainless animals anyway
I have platinum trophy for it, I can post a pic ITT when I get home like I did many times before, but it's not like it's going change anything

F

>Fun is pressing a button over and over
Did you pre-order (((Druckmann)))'s game yet faggot?

this was very brave to post, but no one will ever agree with you user

samefag

Attached: Capture.png (355x238, 123K)

Most people are retarded, but I know some who have played it and agree it's painfully mediocre
Dumb nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-205435.png (789x200, 48K)