What's the Yea Forums consensus?

Attached: hollow-knight-cover (2).jpg (799x1050, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeaFOBCbX1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tumblr

Fuck off falseflagger.

r/

i just wanna know if this game is worth buying and not some boring shit god damn, niggers like don't help

You fucking paid to shill that Reddit garbage here, fuck off.

Nah the guy just made another topic before and is doing this shit just so that he could have his little shitpost thread.
Also
>Reddit garbage
Go back there faggot

>essentially everyone likes game
>reddit is part of everyone
>thus it's a reddit game

>mentioning reddit means you frequent reddit
please stop posting you dont contribute anything to the conversation

You neither faggot. Throwing Yea Forums buzzwords like your typical brainlet poster.

>you neither faggot
good comeback. what u gonna do next? call me a homo?

its a 10

Nah I wouldnt act like you sorry.

jesus fucking christ if I was a shill I'd have much better ways to bait discussion. i've genuinely never played this game, perhaps you ought to go back to re.ddit seeing as you know so much about what vidya they play

Attached: 1553028407275.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>essentially everyone

Attached: image.jpg (200x100, 7K)

do you hate bugs? avoid the game
are you a mlg pro who always play games at the absolute highest difficulty and drop them the second they feel "too easy"? avoid the game
are you a casual shitter who pussies out at the first signs of resistance and stubbornly refuses to learn? avoid the game
do you hate gloomy atmospheres and depressing colors? avoid the game
do you hate metroidvanias? avoid the game
do you hate backtracking? avoid the game
are a handful of lgbt characters enough to make you drop a game? avoid the game
is weapon variety your utmost priority? avoid the game
are you put off by cartoony artstyles? avoid the game

that should be all

It's great user, I got it on PS4 last year and it was my 2018 GOTY (PC released in 2017). It takes a minute to pick up and get intense, but the fights are just hard enough you have to pay attention, yet simple enough to figure out patterns. Soundtrack is great too, very much fits the environments.

Nah fuck off. Nice "reddit" response. That's all you got faggot ?

Attached: 1551478177460.jpg (240x334, 16K)

Stop complaining about reddit and post the cute pictures already

you are so mad right now

this sounds alright to me, i just hope it doesn't get monotonous but the story seems pretty soulful. challenge is what i'm after most t b h

i like the sound of that, planning on picking it up for PC but PS4 perhaps too. what's the combat system like?

Great game, feeling of exploration is really genuine

>what's the combat system like?
youtube.com/watch?v=aeaFOBCbX1w

Game needed to be condensed down to ~10 hours of the best stuff. It is way too long and huge to be an enjoyable Metroid clone

Diamond dozen indietrash that belongs in the bargain bin of gaming history. Get fucked, faggot shitposter.

You start off only hitting square/X to do a basic melee swing, but you get a ranged forward shot early on that costs the same resource you use to heal, you can heal by channeling any time you have energy. otherwise, it's basically jumping and dashing at the right moments and getting in a few swings here and there. Protip: invest in the lantern sooner than later

wagie wagie get in cagie

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Don't listen to the retards, OP. If you like the Metroidvania genre, you really can't do any better than Hollow Knight. Highly recommended.

>It is way too long and huge to be an enjoyable Metroid clone
It's getting harder and harder to discern bait from genuine retardation...

Attached: 1552639633985.jpg (600x637, 43K)

Genuine brainlets make me depressed.

Of course it's good, but it's an acquired taste. In terms of Metroidvanias, the map design is the best the genre has ever had. The combat is generic, but the bosses themselves are varied and interesting on their own. The lore is also rich, and there are a handful genuinely great scenes in the game.

Basically, play the game up to Greenpath and drop it if you just aren't interested. Most people who go past that point complete it and it becomes one of their favorite games.

It's not like the game needs shilling. It's already passed 1.5 million sales on Steam alone and is consistently in the top selling indie games for Switch. Not to mention a full sequel is on its way.

Attached: 1553163981249.gif (512x501, 630K)

thanks bros

Attached: 1553263618812.jpg (568x562, 51K)

Remind me how long Super Metroid is