What is the pineapple pizza of video games?

What is the pineapple pizza of video games?

Attached: pineapple pizza.jpg (1200x403, 79K)

Any Ubisoft game released in the last 6 years.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Skyrim. Some hate it because they can’t appreciate the true awesomeness.

Dead Island

Pineapple and jalapeno is my go to pizza

Best combo.

Puyo Puyo Fever 1 and 2

>Jalapeno
My nigga

Fallout 76

TMS #FE

extremely based

There's a couple ways to interpret this actually

>it's a travesty but some people still legitimately enjoy it for whatever reason
I guess in this case, something like second life or roblox

>it's actually good but people are devoted to yucking some peoples' yums
feels like this fits a lot of new releases when everyone is trying to jump on the next TORtanic. So something like DMC or Persona maybe? It's hard trying to think of something that would generally be perceived as good but equally hated.

I want to kill the person who invented that crap

Fire Emblem.

Very popular to a lot of people, but equally as many people absolutely hate it. Bonus points: most of the people who hate it won't try it.

love pineapple pizza and hate fire emblem btw

Hatred for pineapple on pizza is a stupid meme. Hawaiian pizza has been a standard menu option at pizza places for years, so obviously it's liked enough to be regularly ordered for decades on end

Dota2

People have no problem with tomato sauce why are incels so mad about pineapples being put on top of it?

>yucking some people’s yums
18+ website lady

autism and reddit

people are stupid and think of tomato as a vegetable

Hawaiian pizza was invented in my town, it's actually canadian if you can believe it

I had a pizza with ranch dressing on it about a month or so back. It was fucking good. People need to be more open with their palettes.

What is the chorizo pizza of video games?

Attached: (pizza.jpg (1000x750, 109K)

if you like pineapple on your pizza you are a low iq animal

anime fighting games

BBQ sauce, Onion, Chicken, and Feta Cheese is pretty good.

>visit Yea Forums to discuss vidya

patrician taste, add ham and bbq sauce and it's perfection

yet another reason to hate the Canadian menace

That shit looks good. That's the good kind of trash I'd wanna eat.

>bbq sauce on pizza

Attached: 1546932296581.jpg (312x312, 46K)

You're all plebs.

The TRUE combination is pineapple, ham, BACON, and a little bit of cheddar cheese.

Fight me.

Don't knock it till you've tried it senpai, it's better than it sounds.

Too much meat dilutes the flavor of the pizza. Bacon especially dominates any pizza it's put on. It's not a bad addition, but you better be in the mood for bacon when you order it, cause that's mostly what you're gonna be tasting.

Anchovies, Pineapple, and Mushroom is the best combo. You get some sweet, some salty, and some mushroom, which enhances pretty much anything.

add some bacon and you have yourself a date

I eat all meat pizza all the time and I don't really taste the bacon, I taste the italian sausage more

MOBAs

Sobrasada's pretty powerful as well.

Idea: next time you order a pizza, try just getting a margherita/cheese. There are probably some flavors you've been missing out on.

bbq, ham chunks, bacon and sausage
I prefer pepperoni but god damn I wouldn't say no

I'm not against putting pineapple on pizza, but why the FUCK would you drown your pizza like that?

Xenoblade X and the WiiU in general
Everybody seems to hate it until they actually try it

Attached: You like the Wii U dont you Squidward.jpg (240x180, 25K)

I've tried it a few times because of not reading the menu properly while ordering and every time it was fucking gross.

You'd think this, but you'd be wrong.

Pineapple and REAL bacon, compliment eachother's flavors much better than boring old ham and pineapple.

Just try it, and then get back to me.

Attached: 1553267541761.gif (206x196, 480K)

League of Legends or some shit.

Pineapple sucks.

It looks like a jank-ass pizza either way. Type of thing you'd get in a school lunch line.

banana peppers > jalepenos
UNLESS they're hot & sweet jalepenos, which trump the nanners
If they just regular jalepenos they're not as satisfying cause it makes you drink more

whatever can be considered diarrhea shit of a game

MOBAs. A vocal minority seem to believe that it's the perfect game, with it being obvious to everyone else that it's fucking awful. If I put strawberries in your lasagne, would you be happy with that too?