FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

>FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
>WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB begins
Holy fuck it really is fucking DmC2 but it was so kino, jesus christ WHAT THE FUCK this game was worth ten goddamn years. Every FUCKING SCENE after mission 12 hit the fucking feels

>This
>RE2
>Sekiro
>RDR2
>KH3
Imagine not thinking we live in a current golden age of games and can't enjoy these fucking masterpieces (except KH3 but it was still good)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56OFdp-DGi4
youtube.com/watch?v=KJWbB9V7dWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>story is shit
>redneck Jew gets all of the screen time, over Trish and Lady
>"yeah...sorry"
>level design sucks
>music mostly sucks
>three different characters but only one is really fun to play as
>barely any replay value
>all the content is barred behind deluxe edition
Yeah, that golden age man. Do you remember the Halo trilogy as well? That was super nostalgic wasn't it?

Attached: 1358447621435.jpg (526x547, 43K)

I don't have time for all these fucking games

You gotta back up those claims user or nobody will take you seriously.

>back up the claims
Nigger, he just gave you all the backup already. Clearly and concisely. If YOU'RE going to say a game is great, YOU have to back it up. What OP said was a conclusion. What he said were reasons why the game isn't that great.

Attached: What_The_Shit.jpg (555x538, 84K)

>>three different characters but only one is really fun to play as
witch one?

LOL HOW FUCKIN OLD ARE YOU KIDDO

Your claims are baseless and you didn't provide any proof to validate them.
>What OP said
Im not op and im not defending his claims.

V

niggers nigg

youre absolute danm right

Attached: DMC-5 (7).webm (800x450, 1.16M)

>baseless
Most of them are fact, some are subjective, and if you think more Nico = goodm and less Trish/Lady=bad, then I'm afraid your taste is shit and shouldn't be confronting me on this to begin with.

If video games have taught me anything, it'll all go to shit again in a few years and we'll have plenty of time to catch up.

One of the worst action game characters since PS2-era bargain bin garbage.

DmC2 BTFO concludingly.

>Most of them are fact
Prove those are facts if that's so easy then.
Also
>subjectivity

Gut gud

You're damn right

>prove it
Okay, I'll start with this one. Do you want me to continue proving you wrong or do you want to quit while you're still sucking cock?

Attached: CapKikes.png (937x403, 150K)

Good that's one now go for the others.

>remake
>cringey fanfiction garbage
>soulshit
>two ok games

The music in DMC5 is so fucking bad and amateur-ish compared to DmC

youtube.com/watch?v=56OFdp-DGi4
youtube.com/watch?v=KJWbB9V7dWU

only thing that's better than this fucking masterpiece of a game is the delicious autism tears flowing nonstop for weeks now

>a bunch of music tracks/character recolors/announcers and 4 devil breakers, one of which is a literal joke weapon and the other does nothing but heal outside combat, are what separates good game from bad
Are you autistic?

>moving the goalposts
Havin a laff m8

I think we should give this man the nobel peace prize, he is the first individual to send an entire goal post out into space and have it successfully land on an extrasolar planet. The information we can acquire from this monumental leap into the great beyond is limitless.

Sekiro is the only good game on that list. The rest are sequels with less soul than the originals.

>cuckdom farts 3
>golden age of games

Attached: 6930d59fb438f82f5b6ccb25c0eebaff.png (543x376, 97K)

You are wrong simply because YOU CANNOT KILL ME IM OMEGAAAAAAA

Oh and btw, old music, different color costumes and some alt weapons who are already i the game are not all the content like you claimed, it would have been worse if they used taunts and skills and original weapons as microtransactions.

Still sucks that they decided to keep it for preorder but it doesn't cripple the standard edition like you claim.

>story is shit
opinion, unless you can actually describe exactly what the issues are. I do agree that some parts are rushed and should have gotten more fleshing out.
>redneck Jew gets all of the screen time, over Trish and Lady
Whether that's good or bad is subjective. She didn't even get that much screen time. I found her to be a fun character. I do think Lady and Trish should have been more involved with things.
>"yeah...sorry"
Whether things really were Vergil's fault overall is an ongoing discussion that I won't get into. It's not really an objectively good or bad thing, either.
>level design sucks
It doesn't. It's linear, sure, but that's not really an issue for this type of game. Each level still has it's secrets that can be quite easy to miss. It's also much better for it to have simple levels compared to some of the tedious and pointless shit in previous games.
>music mostly sucks
Opinion.
>three different characters but only one is really fun to play as
Opinion.
>barely any replay value
It has as much as the base versions of all the other entries in the series and even more with the free Bloody Palace DLC.
>all the content is barred behind deluxe edition
That is some retarded hyperbole. It's a little bit of content and none of it is necessary to enjoy the game. Aside from Gerbera GP-01 and some deluxe breakers throughout levels I haven't used any of it.

What? You asked if i wanted you to keep going and i sad yes, Now back up the other "facts".

>RDR2
>Good
The only thing good about RDR2 is the story but the game play is a downgrade from the previous installment.

You had me until you didn't say V was fucking awful.

>your opinion is an opinion
congrats user, you solved the mystery

Attached: 1550270340620.jpg (179x281, 7K)

Well of course, but he's stating it as if it were fact.

Dante, you fucking neronigger

Nico is objectively a better character than Trish ever has been

Still waiting.