Got $60. Does it go to Sekiro or RE2?

Got $60. Does it go to Sekiro or RE2?

Attached: 215073f.png (1024x640, 477K)

Sekiro
RE2 is great but way too short and it's kinda half a game, they rushed it out.

Sekiro.

sekiro is a well-paced game that should take much much longer to complete than RE2 would
RE2 is also well paced, but its significantly shorter. however, it is much more replayable than sekiro and has different scenarios and unlocks to get

both games are good, but are you looking for a thorough one-off experience or a compact replayable experience?

invest in bitcoin

kiwami

Re2

neither are you braindead

Buy DMC5 a second time.

sekiro, its pretty fucking good

Buy RE2, pirate Sekiro (if you end up liking it, buy it later). if pirating is out of the question because no pc, then fuck you

Neither, just watch the streams.

RE2 is insanely fun. My Soulsfag friend ended up refunding Sekiro. He said it felt unfair and bland. I haven't played Sekiro yet, but I'm like 8 playthroughs balls-deep into RE2make.

Attached: 883710_screenshots_20190222101600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

I'm getting outward.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 58K)

Just save it and emulate some good shit instead.

How many hours are you in?

Im not very far in but it seems underwhelming so far.

Does it get better and better? Thanks

RE2 hooked me instantly

>He said it felt unfair and bland
This pretty much confirms that soulsfags are casuals

>they rushed it out.
is there any truth to this?

they were making the game for a good couple years, and its a remake, its only as long as the OG game is. hell, unless your speedrunning its even longer

Sekiro is a boring as fuck and poorly done version of Ni-Oh and Tenchu 2 at once.

Like 3 hours in? I took my time though.
This is the ninja game I always wanted.

Honestly dude can't believe you missed out on RE2, play the fuck out of it. Sekiro is okay but no one is going to remember it.

The B run is trash and too short
Not enough enemy types, just zombies, dogs in one part of the game and easy to evade plant guys, while lickers are a total joke with the knife.
The game isn't scary and they cut a lot of cool parts from the original game.

>Perfect mix of Tenchu, Ninja Gaiden with some soul
>no one is going to remember it.

Attached: 1543251276517.png (274x258, 46K)

It's incredibly hard to compare. One is a horror game the other is an action game. They don't have much in common. If you want to be scared get RE2, if you want great action get Devil May Cry 5. If you already played DMC5 and still want action I guess then you could get Sekiro.

RE2, Sekiro isn't exactly that great if you're into it because you're a Souls fan. Shit probably feels more like a Ninja Gaiden game than Souls.

No one remembers or cares about Tenchu or Ninja Gaiden, so yeah.

Get both for $30 each

Tbh RE2 is just a big fetch quest in a very small map
>You grab a key from the west side of the PD
>So that you can go to the east to grab a keycard
>To open a gate at the west for a code
>To open a digital lock on the east
>To grab a tool so you back to the west to break a lock

If you‘re fine with action game go with Weeb swordsman. Otherwise you shouldn‘t be playing RE2 anyways.

What in the world is your definition of something being remembered? Tenchu is a cult classic and with Ninja Gaiden you're just plain wrong. The Messenger just recently paid homage to it. Good grief.

Yoshi's Crafted World.
>Buying non nintendo shit

>perfect mix
It's an atrocious mix. Neither stealth nor hack'n'slash works well and both are incredibly shallow.

>Weeb swordsman
That's Nioh

How? The stealth didn't need to be made really hard and the combat is better than anything else From made in recent years

I'm going to say 95% of everyone who plays Sekiro has no idea what Tenchu is. Cult Classic by it's nature means most people don't know or care about it. Some people may remember Ninja Gaiden but it's completely dead and no one cares about it at all.

7 hours in 1 sitting, its that addicting

>He said it felt unfair and bland
He's literally just shit.

RE2 is boring

What parts did they cut? I'm genuinely curious, since I just replayed both the original and the remake.

I am certain the game is longer than the original, the lab is kinda short but it's more cohesive, I'd say.

Because the stealth works terribly. 90% of enemies are static, their cone of vision is tiny and the usable areas are completely dictated by devs who didn't bother to design any of them around stealth. You have a selection of enemies that devs gave you a free pass to kill in stealth and the rest are mandated combat.
The combat is no better than souls and souls wasn't a particularly good combat to begin with. It worked because of variety of builds and their balance through stamina usage. Sekiro has one weapon and no stamina to begin with. All the possible fights are divided into three categories: trash you can wail on, fat enemies you hit-and-run, strong enemies you have to trade deflects with, until you've filled their endurance gauge and get a free one-shot. Meanwhile both ninja tools and unlockable abilities are nothing more than a supplement you can't really build your style around because of their limited nature.
And worst of all is that stealth, combat, and the lingering basis of a souls game all work against each other. The trademark punishing nature and bonfires prevent you from being more aggressive or experimental in combat. The funneled zone traversals prevent them from making a map that would benefit stealth with varied trajectories for your attack on the enemies, the dictated stealthable enemies are placed with intention of being taken out prior to the proper combat so trying to ignore it gets you overwhelmed easily.
They tried to do several things at once and failed all of them simultaneous.

SEKIRO sounds punishing as hell so that's great.

Attached: 1552842087925.jpg (603x497, 44K)

I literally cannot beat Juzou the Drunkard. I've been trying for three hours. I've tried stealthily taking out the gang squad from the left. I've tried stealthily taking out the gank squad from the right. I've tried waiting to use the samurai for aid. I've tried using his aid straight away. I've tried fire. I've tried shurikens. I've tried the axe. And yes, I've fucking tried gitting gud. What the fuck else is there?

>You have a selection of enemies that devs gave you a free pass to kill in stealth and the rest are mandated combat.
This is good design. You're not meant to ghost the game
>The combat is no better than souls
lmoa
>It worked
It never did, soul combat is shit
>you can't really build your style around because of their limited nature.
Except you can, nothing wrong wtih ammo systems

You just have to get good noob. You'll probably just quit when you see the boss after him lmao.

What exactly is the problem? I've just ran around taking out trash one by one and then fought him same way as the red-eye ogre. Didn't even use the samurai.

looks gay

>more like a superior game than a casual one

Wait for the "scholar of the first sin/prepare to die" version of Sekiro. buy RE2 if you like, it's complete at this point (they gave some free DLC after release).

Attached: 1390698869627.jpg (960x1200, 186K)

RE2. Played Sekiro 3 hours today and I'm trading it in tomorrow. Gonna take hit but it's trash in all honesty. Runs like shit as well.