Characters who didn't deserve it

Characters who didn't deserve it

Attached: 526e93cab62ca63b3818cbced772ead56c4ece9f_hq.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Attached: 6dd74f5cdbe76d2f86a256a58b13b1b6.jpg (856x847, 199K)

Attached: Mercedes.jpg (1616x2497, 1.01M)

they deserve my dick lol

Attached: edgeworth3.jpg (720x929, 105K)

But she is alive and well along rest of the cast of 2 minus Chiaki.

Attached: 1510852302513.jpg (1080x1657, 643K)

Attached: groooroogo.jpg (1320x1508, 341K)

Attached: takuru-miyashiro-chaos-child-83.9.jpg (210x240, 18K)

He 100% deserved it, fuck off fujoshit

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Who is this knockoff kaguya

Reminder she surgically replaced her womb with Junko's and fucked Soda to try and make Junko's child but the operation unsurprsingly made her barren.

Enjoy your waifu.

Attached: 57208913_p4.png (688x748, 302K)

>Murdered Futaba's mom, dooming her to be an orphan and a shut-in as well as stunting her development
>tried to murder Joker
How did he NOT deserve it?

>murdered two people, one of whom was sick and in her care.
>didn't deserve to be punished.

from that point of view the entire DR2 cast deserved to be punished

Best boy.

I miss her.

Attached: 3e5d0a19e46b4c3d0a522ef4ce1e6eb8.jpg (800x1184, 154K)

This is a board about videogames, go back to Yea Forums. If you actually cared you would search the picture.

Attached: 1528304089898.png (480x480, 144K)

She at least deserved a better case.

what happened to edgeworth?

Attached: abest.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

The quintessential example.

Attached: 1531274394375.png (840x900, 444K)

>get bullied and treated like trash by Junko for a few days
>fall in love

Honestly Mikan deserved everything bad that happened to her.
She had good friends in school and yet she chose the side that tortured her. Masochistfags are retarded.

t. Didn't finish the first game

Kaguya is a 2hu retard. At least tell him to go back to /jp/

fag

I mean not really but ok retard

what

Attached: 57555191.png (960x1359, 863K)

I did but I forgot most of it except that mia dies and maya gets blamed for something.

roasteeeeeeeee

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

She killed 2 people and her only punishment was to take a ride on the orgasm rocket
She got off without punishment

But women always choose the people who abuse them. It's instinctual. They gravitate to people who will control them.

Threadly reminder that most of reasons to commit a murder are legit in DR2 and thus this is the weakeast game of series

Ibooky didn't deserve it

Attached: ibuki43.jpg (700x700, 343K)

Attached: arianrhod22.jpg (1587x800, 805K)

>jannies allow this shit
>but if you edit out the bulge it suddenly becomes "NSFW" despite being 99% the same image
fucking retarded

>tfw all the victims of DR2 (sans Chiaki) get to live, while all the victims of DR1 were killed for real

Sakura didn't deserve this bros...

Attached: 1492409245825.jpg (1228x693, 108K)

welp guess I was wrong lol
They actually weren't biased today

Attached: 37378428_p5.jpg (800x600, 243K)

It's because Mikan was aware that she was in the Neo World Program due to the despair virus, therefore she couldn't have been "killed" in the real world by dying in virtual reality.

>most of reasons to commit a murder are legit
What do you mean?

Mikan deserved all the bullying she got.

>posts on topic
>gets banned

Eat shit janny.

Attached: remember testicular health is important and you should check them every year..jpg (480x552, 38K)

nothing, he's fine

Attached: Edgeworth sleeping.png (373x251, 111K)

Neither did Chihiro or Kiyotaka. Every single other DR1 death was deserved, though.

Its canon. The japanese version goes into more detail during SDR2

Prove it.

Only if you count DR3 as canon, which I dont due partly cause its shit and partly cause it has glaring plot holes and doesnt fit in with the canon

The English version tries to be more vague with pic related, if you think about it of course more is happening than necrophilia cause dead bodies cant get pregnant. Japanese version explains the womb surgery part. Considering the implications, it has to be Miku who did it.

Attached: 1512155255752.png (1279x744, 1.41M)

SeeIf you posted that same exact image but with the bulge edited out, it would be a topless flat-chested girl and would get banned, even though it's 99% the same image.
So yeah, he deserved to get banned for posting that. Eat shit trapfags

This. We're not talking minor shit either. They explicitly show what two of the characters look like in real life, yet theyre young again in Dr3, its such a glaring oversight. Then theres just about everything with how the class got turned to despair.

It wasn't Souda, the implication is Mikan did it with Izuru considering Naegi most likely was talking about the survivors.

Attached: 1452304847296.png (480x272, 223K)

>Japanese version explains the womb surgery part.

No it doesn't. Unless you have more substantial proof of that than your word, I'm not going to just accept this.

Based on what we know about Izuru, there's no way he fucked Mikan. And there isn't any way for her to force that to happen.

Plus, Izuru never really fell to despair like the others. He just didn't stop Junko when he pretty much could have at any point.

he had it coming, but should have had a chance at redemption.

Not that user, but there have been multiple instances of Japanese players translating the lines and implying just that. The wording is different in the English version compared to the Japanese version and that isn't the only instance to be the case. Junko doesn't mention that she "broke Izuru's spirit" for example, she implies something different.

SDR2 mentions that all the SHSL despairs all became, well despairs. Izuru's nihilistic outlook during one of the Non stop debates when you're venturing through Hinata's mind and you hear all of Izuru's thoughts mostly proves that. Although it's difficult to know for sure because of the above comment I mentioned.

>And there isn't any way for her to force that to happen.
She dosn't have to force him. Izuru is going to go out of his way to do his own thing to enact despair. Him putting the Junko virus into the simulation proves that.

>SDR2 mentions that all the SHSL despairs all became, well despairs.

But then DR3 happened and now we know better.

Didn't deserve what? All of these characters lived.

DR3 is non canon and the anime was a mistake.

Attached: ishimaru_anime.jpg (800x906, 335K)

>danganshitter

Danganronpa is the dumbest shit on the planet

DR3 happened and if we're going to discuss the characters, we have to take it into account.

He didn’t deserve any of what he got.

Attached: 12B9F371-1FFA-4F57-8FBA-CE2E9C137CAE.jpg (680x768, 68K)

Tenko

Nope, If there was anyone it 100% wasnt, it was Izuru (Apathetic about Junko) and Fuyu (In love with his bodygaurd still)
I said Souda cause of the dudes teeth in the picture, though I guess it could be any of the remaining guys

Yes it does, what do you want me to do? Go and get a japanese screenshot and translate it? Just fucking look it up, its not a secret.

hi joe

Attached: 1468710080418.jpg (1366x768, 224K)

DR3 never existed shut up shut up shut up!!

How do you rationale all the plot holes in DR3? As far as Im concerned theres zero chance it could take place in the same timeline

>How do you rationale all the plot holes in DR3?

Which ones, specifically.

>character says something
>Joe goes on a 10-minute rant about how stupid what they just said is
>clicks
>next piece of dialogue addresses every single grievance he previously had
>repeat ad infinitum for 3 games

Who's joe?

an unironic autist

Attached: oN3d6dK.png (848x553, 384K)

The only DR1 deaths that were deserved were Junko and Mukuro

>Murders a guy in cold blood
>Shittalks Shuichi for the rest of the chapter literally up to the moment she's hung for it
bizarrely written game but I forgive it for her rack

Ohhhh... Joseph Anderson, that guy. I don't like him, I prefer Matthewmatosis.

>Murders a guy in cold blood
but she didn't do it.

What absolute nonsense. The difference between the speed and responsiveness of Pokemon 5th gen and the 3ds games are like night and day.

For one thing the cast of SDR2. Not only are they meant to be significantly older, with damaged bodies, but we see what the kimono girl and Fuyu look at as adults. When they come back in DR3 theyre all teenagers.
Then theres how they explain that Junko preyed on the weakness each one has, that you learn about in their social links, to secretly break each one to her cause. Not, you know, using a big twirling hypnotism graphic.

Isnt this the dude who counted every moon and shrine in mario/zelda and pretended Nintendo expected you to do all of them

What did Mukuro do wrong?

>but she didn't do it.
She thought she did, though

Not him but it was still her trap which could have gotten someone killed.

Killed dozens and dozens of people for her sister Junko.
Also collaborated with Junko on her evil schemes of her free will.

She's pretty much as bad as Junko.

>but we see what the kimono girl and Fuyu look at as adults. When they come back in DR3 theyre all teenagers.

Fuyuhiko doesn't look drastically different at any point and Hiyoko goes through her growth spurt during the course of the anime. You're aware that the Despair arc is a prequel to DR2, right? It takes place before.
>Then theres how they explain that Junko preyed on the weakness each one has

Junko said that. And Junko is a liar who tries to hype herself up. Turns out she just got lucky.

This
If liking traps is "straight" then that means they have girly chests, which aren't SFW.
Or if you want to post their chests without getting banned, that means you like boy chests, which is gay.
You can't have it both ways, trapfags

You forgot Celeste.

Nah, Kiyotaka raped her and Hifumi was worthless garbage.