We are actually and unironically getting a sequel to the best PC game of all time

>we are actually and unironically getting a sequel to the best PC game of all time

This doesn't make sense...How can something as good as this ever happen?
I feel so bad for the bros who didn't/won't survive until 2020

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y

Attached: file.png (2000x1126, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llm0N7nA3kA
clips.twitch.tv/BlindingLitigiousButterHassaanChop
pcgamer.com/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-1/
pcgamer.com/the-making-of-gone-home/
theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/11/verse-queers-in-love-at-the-end-of-the-world-anna-anthropy
theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/apr/26/gone-home-telling-everyday-stories
rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/20/s-exe-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-part-1/
rockpapershotgun.com/2014/08/29/s-exe-fk-everything-rnsfw/
rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/28/s-exe-outrun-2006/
unwinnable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sacrilege.html
rockpapershotgun.com/2014/09/26/s-exe-gone-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=m2u5iVKJ0x0
youtube.com/watch?v=nnhVrTJiRR4&list=PLpXjKJEZWeWJBY9WZQNj5M6CpdyZN6JUi&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=fSYEsK1jx-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2gEPWBe97s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks so damn good

fuck your no-preorder rule Yea Forums, i'm buying it

Attached: file.png (1400x1400, 1.64M)

youtube.com/watch?v=llm0N7nA3kA

This game is the biggest monkey paw in recent memory.

Attached: 200.gif (398x200, 2.3M)

>we are actually and unironically getting a sequel to the best PC game of all time
>it's ruined by SJW nonsense
monkey paw

>How can something as good as this ever happen?

It won't. At least not a real sequel. Modern dev cycles and talent demands are going to run this thing into the ground. It won't be 1/4 the game the original was unless they go really low poly and even then it's still questionable.

>monkey paw

what is this? some /pol/ bullshit?

It's going to be disappointing.

Dumb fucking zoomer.

Attached: 1492463887673.jpg (313x286, 71K)

>muh sjws
>muh trannies
Typical /pol/ bullshit.

Congrats on being the dumbest poster currently on Yea Forums, no small feat.

>Brian Mitsoda is lead writer alongside Avellone and Cara Ellison (who in particular wrote a chunk of the side quests)
>Rik Schaffer the original composer is back (confirmed via e-mail)
>No quest markers, natural exploration just like the original
>Set in Seattle with seamless hub worlds
>Direct sequel to Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
>Takes place 15 years after Bloodlines
>Game starts off with a Mass Embrace where the player is among the new vampires born from the event, you're captured and brought to a court of prominent vampires like the first game to recount the events of the mass embrace before being sentenced to death, court is firebombed and you escape, thrust into Seattle to find out who's responsible
>Player is a thin-blood at first, choose a Clan later on
>If your humanity is low enough it will have implications with your dialogue choices
>First-person with contextual third-person actions
>Fan-favourite characters from Bloodlines returning
>You can use telekenesis, turn into mist to go through vents and glide
>You can scale buildings, there's an emphasis on verticality
>Level design is reminiscent of the original Deus Ex, you're offered many different pathways to approach a particular scenario
>Way more dialogue than Bloodlines
>Huge emphasis on character creation. You can choose your background, gender pronoun, employment history, body type and fashion
>Lots of secrets and hidden pathways to find
>Seattle as a hub world is described as "very active", crowds gather outside clubs and muggers prey on victims in side allies
>Deb of Night type feature will make an appearance as confirmed by Mitsoda

Rik Schaffer confirmation is all I needed to seal the deal brehs, this is fucking it
also source on Rik: twitter.com/outstarwalker/status/1109127882423492608

Attached: vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-preview-7.jpg (3840x2163, 773K)

Welcome to the future of VtMB threads, everybody.

>Cara Ellison
Dropped

>Main side-questline involves hunting down and finding all the other thin-blood created from the Mass Embrace, each will have their own story about entering into their new life
>Blood resonance from VtM 5th edition will appear in this game. Using your enhanced vampire senses, you can see when NPCs are experiencing an intense emotion like fear, desire, pain, joy and anger. Drinking a person with a strong resonance will give you an immediate bonus to things like melee power or seduction. If you drink a particular resonance constantly, you will acquire a taste for it and this will give you permanent buffs called "merits".
>If you continuously suck on people's blood in full view of the public, they'll be less wary of going to those areas and you'll see less citizens wandering the streets
>Game has modding support, available Day 1
>Emphasis on fluid combat, using vampiric speed to slide in and out of melee range and slash people and execute them with melee weapons. You can get special cinematic finishers in combat when you execute people a la Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Counters are in. Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
>NPCs can react to you depending on what background you chose for your character in character creation, for example you can be a cop, a coroner, or a barista for a more neutral and blank slate background
>It’s still called the Masquerade, so if you eat someone in public or turn into a bat in front of a bar you’ll get in trouble not only with the police, but also some beefier supernatural watchdogs
>The humanity system returns, so killing innocents brings you closer to the inner beast

unironically never been this happy after a game announcement before, and it's obvious after watching the streams and interviews just how passionate all the devs are too, even the publishers are

Attached: vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-preview-2.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

I've been gaming on PC since 2000. I remember when this game came out and thought it was gay. Saw gameplay footage of it a few years later, and boy was I right.

>they think Brian Mitsoda is going to let someone fuck up his precious child

'no'

Attached: 1551848466282.jpg (1248x637, 56K)

Its going to be shit.

It could've been avoided if the devs didn't make most of the reveal about muh identity politics.

Yeah just ignore all the news about political views being hamfisted into the game.

>best PC game
>VTMB
Not even close.

can we see some fucking gameplay so i know whether to get it or now

>Rik Schaffer the original composer is back (confirmed via e-mail)

It's already confirmed good.
clips.twitch.tv/BlindingLitigiousButterHassaanChop

>muh politics

the politics in this game are commerce vs art and tradition vs technology, with elder vampires being pissed at tech giants moving in, literally just read and stop spazzing out
don't worry yourself little guy, you won't be forced to kill Trump or neo-Nazis

Attached: v won't read this.png (666x1263, 400K)

didnt the first game have very clear references to the bush administration

Attached: 1553284119730.jpg (2800x2284, 1.87M)

im so fucking excited.
LA definitely has it's own 'feel' though. I wonder if Seattle is gonna be unique enough?

>thinblood

why don't mods purge these retarded right wing terrorists?

>commerce vs art
Capitalism bad!

You mean the one question that was asked and then answered?

Hoping for cuhrayzee john wick style gunplay

>First Person only
Shit just like Cyberpunk.

all of these things and /po- i mean Yea Forums will STILL shit on it because there might be a black guy in the background somewhere or a brown NPC walking around the streets

seek help you mentally challenged shitters

Why are people in these threads setting their expectations high with this DMC-lite speculation? The combat in the first game was the weakest part of the game, your expectations should be at ground zero.

Attached: 1363569155140.jpg (1009x768, 56K)

Because Hardsuit Labs proved to be competent at combat. See Blacklight Retribution.

Mods don't care about blatant shitposting since 2014.

NOOOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE IT THAT ONE DEV HAD A HAIRCUT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only people involved in the writing from the first game are involved in this one

Can anyone post the new player guide (tips and mods) image for the original game? I lost it.

oh damn, like a more modernized Santa Monica theme

Yeah, just ignore them.

It's a remix of the main menu theme

is that all we have so far?

There was some c o m f y music playing during the entire stream but no one really knows if it's from the game or not.

Fags like you need to be gassed.

Let's talk about some of the stuff Cara Ellison has written.

pcgamer.com/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number-1/

Attached: 1553284021433.png (300x482, 116K)

Why is literally nobody talking about the drift to fucking photorealism? One of the best parts of vtmb were the models and animations

Attached: yotsubacry.jpg (571x459, 42K)

wasn't that from the Tender ARG? it played some times. But yeah, wonder if that will be in the game

>pronouns
Into the lake of fire it goes.

pcgamer.com/the-making-of-gone-home/

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-08-27.jpg (1920x937, 331K)

let us talk about the fucking game itself instead.

Lets not

>One of the best parts of vtmb were the models and animations
Outside of facial animation, which is good because of Source engine, it had pretty bad rudimentary animations. Everything about them screamed tight budget.

You mean those extremely janky Source 0.5 models?
To be honest most of the atmosphere came from the music and the level design, some of the areas like the hubs are still visually appealing today. You can make photorealistic characters work in the setting, they just need to keep the lip movements on point.

So basically I should ignore the sidequests if I don't want feminist shit

Is that Mitch Hedberg?

looks like Vandal Cleaver

theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/11/verse-queers-in-love-at-the-end-of-the-world-anna-anthropy

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-12-33.jpg (1920x937, 283K)

>It's the Bloodlines main menu theme
>It's a recreated track

Alright I have some confidence in the soundtrack being good.

Attached: 1461461782056[1].jpg (757x577, 121K)

But has she gone home and gone home but not yet gone home?

theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/apr/26/gone-home-telling-everyday-stories

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-15-04.jpg (1920x937, 390K)

everything i've heard about it aside from Schaffer returning sounds fucking awful though

if everything in and sounds 'fucking awful' to you, you're nuts and nobody could ever make the Vampire game you're looking for

Its not what it said and yeah capitalism is bad, economy is inherently bad. We shouldn't have gone further than hunter gatherers.

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/20/s-exe-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-part-1/

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-20-57.jpg (1920x937, 333K)

You're taking too much at face value, most of that shit won't be executed well, will be gimped or even straight up cut.

same as the idiots who look at this and think that means they'll be able to execute it properly.

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/08/29/s-exe-fk-everything-rnsfw/

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-23-20.jpg (1920x937, 458K)

I wouldn't be surprised if shit like government surveillance and datamining is a thing too, since that would have major implications for the Masquerade. Social media is obviously another one, with the Tender app and all that.

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/28/s-exe-outrun-2006/

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-25-59.jpg (1920x937, 296K)

Have fun.

Attached: 81ab0c6de3e82a851892972bc065e1b10b0c3350a83618952de4bf590ba9be56.jpg (1274x810, 430K)

jesus christ why do people like this keep getting good positions in game writing.

Reminder that he's a UI designer so literally none of this matters

How is this any different from Twitter callout culture?

Attached: 5f3.png (964x768, 752K)

Know Your Meme filename

>Guns exist and are treated as temporary opportunities, you pick em up, use it, then discard it and move on.
Aw, I loved guns in the first one, seems they're taking the Mirror's Edge approach

Attached: 500px-VTMB_Steyr_Aug.jpg (500x375, 73K)

What do you expect when Yea Forums is full of sub 20 year old reddit niggers

>I can make traps in this game, this a total monkey paw (like the Yea Forums threads)

>hurr SJWs are the worst all they do is cherrypick years old shit and try to make people look bad

pretty sure that's just the impression they got from the demo, it was only 30 minutes long

no one is telling you what to think of it faggot, make up your own mind

>unironically never been this happy after a game announcement before, and it's obvious after watching the streams and interviews just how passionate all the devs are too, even the publishers are

literally this and you genuinely have to hate videogaming to not be excited about this

It's official, video games are saved.

Attached: 1551548334226.jpg (396x385, 78K)

At elast you're trying.

Attached: 1553013231248.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

or just not a naive idiot
don't get your hopes up

Literally what is wrong with being able to make traps?

>and it's obvious after watching the streams and interviews just how passionate all the devs are too

Attached: 1552683187314.gif (150x112, 72K)

Another game that can't be discussed on Yea Forums. I don't know why I still visit this place.

nice thumbnail retard

>it'll be fine nothing to worry about here

A game she wrote.
unwinnable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sacrilege.html

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-33-25.jpg (1920x937, 244K)

Someone post the guide pls. I've never played VtMB before.

I want /pol/ to leave. I just want to talk about it in peace

That's a new low even for retards like you.

>talking about video games on Yea Forums

How dare you, this board is for getting angry about stuff you don't actually care about.

exciting desu

>One of the best parts of vtmb were the models and animations
So you, just like the majority of retards in these threds, never played it. Good to know.

Its a good first step but if bannerlord released as well then it would be truly saved.

>VtM 5th edition

Attached: 1538679289061.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

This shit will die out in a month, same exact shitposting happens whenever a game is announced

retards like you are why video games are dying and we have to resort to resurrecting dead series

>no deviation for years from the usual bullshit
>t-t-that doesn't count becasue REASONS
Every time the same fucking bullshit.

Did you even play it?

Resetera or reddit are your options

>what we think is wrong
Technocracy are the good guys blood suckers and furries can fucking die.

Attached: 1547347797423.jpg (210x212, 8K)

rockpapershotgun.com/2014/09/26/s-exe-gone-home/

Attached: 2019-03-22_16-37-02.jpg (1920x937, 281K)

The over expressive animations helped a lot.

kek the viaduct in the lower left is being torn down right now

Attached: viaductlowerleft.png (2872x1390, 3.69M)

Nostalgiafags will ruin this game, you heard it here first

Attached: 1498524669289.jpg (699x699, 29K)

>she/her
So that's a guy, right?

Furries actually care about the environment and bloodsuckers are just following their hunter instincts.

Has the shitposting started yet?

Attached: skulls.jpg (320x500, 30K)

Thank g*d for those BASED devs telling me exactly what to think in our current year. I mean, it's 2-0-1-9 after all and this is the least we can expect from it.

Attached: cringe.png (959x265, 31K)

Attached: viaduct.jpg (2448x3264, 836K)

>reddit
Don't most /pol/ users come from /r/t_d

FUCK

Prediction: You start the game as a thin blood and you diablerize your way to power. If you break out of nearly being executed nobody ever teaches you the rules so every time you suck another vampire dry you're eating their soul and taking their power.

Best waifu ever, you cant' prove me wrong.

Attached: 1553286603994.png (1920x1080, 858K)

>started

Dude where have you been the whole day.
It started the immediately after the game was announced.

Yes, the fire rises.

They have nowhere else to go. They need anonymous imageboards because it's the only place where they can preach their bullshit ideals without getting shitted on.

Because the developers' fucking opener was a bunch of shit about pronouns and politics.

me on the right

*ahem*

RIP London skyline

I heard new zealand is pretty accepting

>two whole paragraphs that tell you nothing about the actual game
This was always her problem. Inane rambling about people she's mates with or something kerrr-azy she did once, a "subtle" mention that she drinks, more inane rambling, a brief mention of the videogame in question, back to the inane rambling. It's just awful.

Stop acknowledging the casual shitposters faggot. Remember where you are.

>hyping this shit
It's gonna suck.

Most /r/t_d posters came from /pol/

and that's the type of person working on western games

seriously don't know how people can be hyped for this.

Shalom, my fellow goyim. I have preordered the premium edition, you get all the shiny textures and story DLC at such a great price. And remember to tell all your goyim friends to preorder as well as soon as possible. The more money with give to Paradox before the game is even out, the better it will turn out to be when it finally gets released.
On a serious note, remember how when we were kids companies would put silly mascots and put shitty toys or stickers in cereal box to make us want the thing? This is exactly the same, except it's targeted at adults and instead of stickers or toys that need to be manufactured for 0.01$ a piece it's textures which can be replicated infinitely for free. Some people never grew out of that phase when the promise to shiny stickers made them impulse-buy shit that they don't need.

Attached: new_edition_comparison_chart.jpg (624x780, 86K)

Don't forget Ray Tracing and DLSS support and you have something to build machine for.

Why do you care?
If you don't like it don't buy it because that's the only way you can actually influence this kind of stuff. Vote with your wallet instead of being a faggot against people who actually are interested in the game.

Daily reminder that GamerGate was a Neocon astroturf.

Attached: Anime-Right-News-Ira-Greenstein-Bakabart.png (680x680, 338K)

kill yourself

Glass walkers can live, the rest can go back to sewers until we nuke them, also vampires are evil by nature, anything that threatens humanity is evil.

Attached: 1532536537800.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

It's a paradox game they are the kings of shitting out paid DLC dude.

You're acting like this is the first special edition of a game that you saw.

I can't wait to make a qt waifu(female) who kills blacks for fun and only eats east asians, I love rpgs

>Why do you care?
god forbid people want a good game

is Buck Satan back?
he's a crazy lefty but he did a damn good job with VtMB

>constant shitposts on a forum which the devs won't see will affect the game's development

youtube.com/watch?v=m2u5iVKJ0x0

Attached: vamp009.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

they didnt though
The reveal was a 3 hour long larp session culminating in a trailer and some dev interviews

Don't worry, I'll be doing both.

>Why aren't you acclimated yet?!

either ignore it or kys

Why are resetera trannies so angry?

Attached: 1541946625080.jpg (600x802, 79K)

Attached: Hi guys, We are here for the party.jpg (900x1135, 153K)

user have you checked Mitsoda's recent work?
he's the problem himself

Nobody liked bush though, he started the shitshow in the middle east and is also responsible for the syrian refugees in europe.

don't know how you got that from my post.
i hope the game is good but in one day we've already seen a huge amount of shit that says that's unlikely.

>implying the shitposting in /dsg/ singlehandedly cause from to hate the only interesting part of the souls series

name a better one

>inb4 deus ex

not as good as vtmb

this, it's wrong in vidya but the 6 open threads of bmwf porn, black man on white man porn and scat threads on /gif/ are just fine! Faggots like this ruin this world.

Only way to fight politics is with politics.

Attached: 1528177802718.png (753x803, 592K)

was that her?
yikes

Their vaginas never stop bleeding, user.

/pol/ = Tremere

Attached: Karl_Schrekt.jpg (278x283, 18K)

Do you even know what punk is?

A thinblood has no business diablerizing anyone. If you fuck it up the person you're trying to soul-devour can reverse it and consume you.

Cara Ellison is a writer on this one

>Nobody liked bush though, he started the shitshow in the middle east and is also responsible for the syrian refugees in europe.

Which is why it was funny how some people here started worshiping Republicans just because they gave them some attention.

no u

Attached: 1551649677478.jpg (572x577, 53K)

All of that is negligible, what is your point?

I am cautious on this one. Trailer looked fine/good. Schafer back, one of the main writers. But I dont have the blind faith I did when I thought it was gonna be the Outer Worlds team. it is appearant literal who studios were Paradox's backup.
don't do it. the very least wait for physical edition.

I mean to say that constantly shitposting doesn't do anything but shit up the fun of your fellow anons.

>A thinblood has no business diablerizing anyone
I have a feeling they're going to pull a plot twist halfway through the game that you're a thin-blood childe of an antediluvian that survived the Week of Nightmares which explains why you can grow in power rapidly and acquire disciplines of clans you're not a part of.

>it's okay this time becasue others have done it before

Attached: Ballerina.jpg (297x283, 28K)

Attached: pinochet.jpg (814x942, 131K)

I wish Yea Forums would have post IDs so dumb faggots like you couldn't samefag for attention

Jesus H, I had to go check this was true.

Attached: 1550253708232.png (666x666, 797K)

GRANTED

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>It's not but I guess you have to do what you have to do for the couple cents per post.

Grow a pair and get used to it or do something about it if you think you can.

I wish you would just join the 44%, so it seems were at an impasse.

lefties can't meme lol

/pol/ begone

>get used to it
No.

I've been telling people to enjoy the 2020s. Things will get so much worse after 2028

Also the helicopters were in Argentina you fucking illeterate inbreds.

Music you illiterate niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=nnhVrTJiRR4&list=PLpXjKJEZWeWJBY9WZQNj5M6CpdyZN6JUi&index=5

>get used to it

Attached: 1553090499980.jpg (640x426, 58K)

Nobody would be talking about /pol/ shit if the devs themselves weren't bringing up pronouns and shit you normalnigger. If you love trannies and pre-order bonuses so much maybe Reddit is more your speed. They've got a fucking purple haired RPS writer doing most of the side quests and I'm just supposed to pretend it isn't going to be filled with obnoxious Tumblr garbage?

Attached: 1549437321844.jpg (660x680, 55K)

nice bait

>high with this DMC-lite

DMCV shit all over the previous games and is literal garbage in terms of actually story and purpose. Nico made the game worth it and even she was odd since the first time I heard her voice I expected a qt 3.14 black chick with an afro to pop out at me...but got whitewashed trailer-trash instead.

Attached: kek.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>Things will get so much worse after 2028

Global warming and all.

Attached: 3c90e609858b77fffec15f3b519aad3a.jpg (655x960, 173K)

Then do something about it instead of being a bitch.

>illeterate
oh no no no what a fucking idiot

>thing of tangible value is worth a certain value to a certain person so they pay it

Get over yourself, people have paid for cable with commercials for decades, there are millions of people right now paying to get advertised at. There are greater injustices in this world than 40-60 dollars worth of extra content being shilled at 30 dollars pre-release. Fucking sperg.

I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting time on game where vampires aren't monstrosities, but misunderstood and lost beings, waiting for the magical shepherd to guide them.
Vampires are monsters.

Attached: 1532890587939.jpg (1600x1131, 154K)

>Grow a pair and get used to it

Attached: acceptance.jpg (945x642, 80K)

Forgot to say homeschooled.

Attached: 1380265788164.jpg (650x429, 171K)

...I don't think that's quite right.

on a serious note, the other anons characterization is correct and why I dont mind. If some other user can pay $20 more or preorder and get a jeanette skin, I couldnt give a fuck. good for him. I am pretty much never tempted to preorder, buy dlc or special editions because it is usually just silly stuff like this.

>pozzed writers writing for an already pozzed IP
Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine, user.

>t. Asshurt v in a sequel never ever

>every thread has to start with someone posting the black anarch guy from some sourcebook for the pnp
>some guy dedicates half an hour to making people hate the lead writer
why does it have to be this way? Cant we just talk about our hopes and dreams for the sequel to a game that was nearly universally beloved here a couple years ago?

Attached: VTMB.jpg (1040x1560, 130K)

>Stop complaining! Just grow a pair and take it up the ass!
Eat a bullet.

I do hope that spineless fucks like you are not doing it for free.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

But user, global warming is an SJW ideology

>What we should get: a good game
>What we will get: dogshit made by people who spend all their time watching netflix shows and marvel movies

youtube.com/watch?v=fSYEsK1jx-Q

maybe one day we'll get a good vampire game, but it won't be this one.

My wish was that it was a sequel and not a remake so it wouldn't taint the original. I think I put my monkey paw to good use.

It can be both.

It can be anything it's bloody fiction.

>people on the left arguing with people on the right about their stupid bullshit
Oh, children. Children. You're all terrible.

Attached: fuck statists.jpg (1024x576, 208K)

Fuck off.

Attached: 1533005448463.png (480x882, 319K)

use filters rerard.

Why are hippies so fucking anal about nuclear power? Shit's great and carbon free

You are really retarded, the fucking first version of the vampire was already a humanoid monster which could mask its presence till it could strike at its victim.

Attached: cc.jpg (1200x775, 140K)

Have you ever tried constructing a valid argument instead of calling people shills

^this

>rik schaffer
Yeah, my dick is hard.

>why not just delude ourselves
get fucking real man

Chernobyl and Three Mile Island.

can someone shed some insight on this game and its writing?
supposedly Brian Mitsoda was the lead writer of it but it wasn't that great in that respect, and in an interview he said it was very challenging for him (probably because it's a survival game and not an RPG, but I don't know)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 53K)

Hang yourself idiot.

kind of bummed that there's no more LA but oh well

Being mentally sick does that to you from time to time.

isnt the lead writer the same from the first one?

it'll either be shit or amazing no inbetween.
this is like half life 3 came out today.
simply too much hype and goodwill.
no make that dukenem forever.
legit if they fuck this up vampire bloodlines prestige and pedigree goes down into the toilet.

what will you guys do when the game is actually good and all the tranny writing is optional content you don't need to do

Right, I'm going to pirate the game. I'm also going to continue "bitching." Grow a pair and get used to it or do something about it if you think you can.

I'm glad we stopped using boats ever since the Titanic sank.
Gen IV nukes are gonna be friggin sweet lois

You aren't allowed to like anything on nu-Yea Forums user.

I did. You responded like the trained shill that you are. Pretending to be retarded and able to understand it will not make you any more vaid by the way.

>why does it have to be this way?

Because this guy.

Attached: Dtl-_nQX4AAGHy2.jpg (1200x857, 133K)

>lol every1 is dum but me

I'm on the fence till I see some actual in game footage and see just how "woke" the game actually is. At least that chick has some nice tits.

Attached: boobs-butt-and-feet-comic.png (1000x1000, 67K)

>Sequel to the best PC game of all time
Correct, but Stalker 2 doesn't come out until 2021, you might want to remember that for the next time you post

turn the tranny shit to max and have a lot of fun
til then the shitposts flow

Yes and all I get in response is >get back to All by blue hairs or blue hair sympathizers

Attached: 1553044757802.gif (314x192, 34K)

Andrew Yang supports both nuclear and hippie energy.

>Grow a pair and get used to it
Right, passivity takes a lot of "balls," you astonishingly stupid faggot

>having high hopes for something is delusion
>mindlessly attacking something you've yet to even see a second of because you disagree with the politics of one of the writers is a ok

yeah, I brain farted

Attached: vtmb cos.jpg (1024x1546, 245K)

Every vampire is a monster, most can hide it, but they are monsters.

Attached: 1532885918984.jpg (533x728, 101K)

You're the lowest common denominator, quality isn't an objective metric to you so there will never be a discussion worth having with you. If you're doing it for free, you're beyond hopeless, and if you're paid to be here I know it doesn't matter anywau

Once those experimental fusion reactors get up and running in France or wherever people will think harder about it. Fission's got an irreparably damaged image.

>when the game is actually good
like battletech and pillars 2?
nah mate

wtf?
what do the two have in common

Vampires could always learn disciplines not traditionally associated with their clan, it was simply more difficult.

Reading about 5th edition, it seems thin bloods can temporarily gain different powers by consuming particular varieties of blood, or through blood alchemy.

You guys are going to go tremere and get a qt magic waifu, right?

Attached: tremere.png (903x1091, 827K)

>YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1553100992965.jpg (652x786, 96K)

>dude /pol/ are not the ones shitposting
Send the discord raid link already redditor

It's likely.

battletech is fun, its just not optimized for shit

>meme meltdowns as opposed to fukushima which is currently killing all life in the Pacific

what are you smoking faggot

Attached: q5OL30E[1].jpg (250x174, 5K)

weird, none of my hesitations have gotten thay responcd. I have criticized the game history of hardlabs, not having the troika guys at obsidian, and the preorder bullshit. Do you think maybe you might just be getting kind reminders you are on the wrong board when your posts are off topic? generally curious whenever I talk vidya, good or bad, I literally never get redirected to a different board. Your argument isnt twitter caps screaming sjws or obsessing with some dumb forum is it?

>legit if they fuck this up vampire bloodlines prestige and pedigree goes down into the toilet

This except irl. If paradox fucks this up, it'll be the end of good Vampire vidya in for a long time...

While I'm still unsure what to make of the game you should know by now that nu/v/ hates fucking everything, see how many people were trying to shit on DMChads for being excited for 5, learn to ignore it like them.

I want to BLEACH that third girl so hard

Attached: 1551854953193.jpg (640x513, 33K)

>being a drone

The Japanese government has done a good job of hushing that shit up so people don't talk about it anymore.

Fusion, Gen IV Fission, we both know they're safe and would provide nearly unlimited energy. Thorium isn't going to melt down, images can be repackaged and resold, that all depends on how greasy you get the media and other powers that be. One of the advantages of some of the newer fission models is the portability, you could toss one in a truck and drive it to Haiti, no more power outage. That and it seems less likely to spiral into development hell like fusion tends to do. Also lefty vampires.

>YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE EXCITED FOR THING
so much better.

>currently killing all life in the Pacific

Price worth paying since I got all these checks from the nuclear lobby.

Attached: 1463479995128.jpg (600x665, 149K)

enjoy your no magic brujah cuck

>that guy in the bottom left
Edgy in the best possible way.

Attached: SAVIOR BLOODSTAIN HELLFIRE SHADOW.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

How accurate is this?

Attached: clans.png (4344x750, 3.56M)

>give me the black one and let me breed her
pls user I beg. Can I do this in the first bloodlines game? I haven't picked it up yet...but I might this week.

Attached: ManOfCulture.gif (460x258, 1.25M)

That wasn't a fuckup because of the nukes, that was a fuckup because retarded nips built a reactor on a goddamn fault line and stuck it next to the ocean

15 years is a long time, people change, is okay to be skeptical.

you guys know you only have to filter a few words and you can drown these guys of attention right?

>USSR
>Burgerland
Why should that stop the use of nuclear power in a civilized/developed country with no chance of natural catastrophe?

V5 girls are ugly.

Attached: 1532735634452.jpg (1177x1263, 837K)

Why are people immediately going "IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST GAME EVER" or "IT'S GONNA BE THE WORST THING EVER MADE"? We haven't even seen actual gameplay of it, or know just how bad the game will be in terms of being sjw. People expected far cry 5 to be full of that shit but it actually wasn't game still sucked though.

nah, you can get a qt redhead servant/slave though

anyone?

Attached: vtmb.jpg (2000x1128, 454K)

ftfy

Attached: 1553288762717.png (4344x750, 3.86M)

>Gangrel are furries because they shape shift

theres skepticism and then there's actively trying to shit up threads and create a negative impression

Attached: ventrue.png (872x1083, 590K)

nobody is complaining about skepticism. people are complaining about all the low quality political posting. Yeah I am sketical. No Anderson no Boyarsky. No gameplay yet. what I can't stand is all this "lol well if you read this resetera post or look at the twitter history of X, or lol they said politics so it is trash" nonsense.

Fuck me. Fine, guess I'll settle for that. No mods that add qt ebony chicks though...?...

Gay cosplay doesn't count

What was bottom left and top right again? I think bottom left was toreador right?
>tfw no Gangrel gf

no modding, censorship would not be possible and people would make decent games with it instead of the shit they prepared

Brace

i want legitimate complaints to stop being labeled /pol/ and be able to talk about the game in peace.

hunger dies are shit

pre-ordered my Blood Moon Edition

Fight me

>Gay cosplay
Those tits look female to me. Could i be wrong? Naahhh...

>5th ed

Into a burning trash pile it goes

Heather is only cute if you make her dress like a goth.

>clan all about morphing into beast forms
>ree dont call us furries
lmao

>create a negative impression
I think the devs have done a good enough job of that on their own.

Just play the game.

Attached: me and my chair.png (242x251, 170K)

that's not wolf:et

Gibe Malk or Gangrel gf

Attached: 1553251296917.jpg (1200x2268, 535K)

>without getting banned for wrongthink*
ftfy, self-deluded tranny

What could possibly go wrong...

Attached: 1508893557652.png (368x376, 4K)

OK i'll fight you with my own bloodmoon edition

Attached: in library.jpg (1309x568, 155K)

Eh, I like Gangrel but I never bothered or cared much for the shape-shifting part, just the whole loner/hunter type thing they have going on.

She drained millions

Attached: vtmb 2.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Only on a shithole like nu/v/ who like to hate everything.

What the fuck is piano man so smug about?

>Can turn into a house animal
>Can shapeshift into an animal
>Friendly term with some werevolves
>The longer it lives generate more animal features
Furry

Attached: 1539733803786.jpg (400x649, 109K)

If reading what the developers themselves said they're going to do doesn't immediately give you a negative impression you're braindead

I wanna drain those milkers.

Attached: 1539124418085.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Use the money you get from it to buy Bloodlines 1 for the other anons who've never played it. And thus you singlehandedly destroy all no-buy fags in the thread.

Not him but, I'm 25 yr old boomer and what is this?

Democrats love bush now. Speak for yourself.

Better than accepting at face value everything.

Attached: 1532624459917.jpg (823x1100, 312K)

sexy af

>i want legitimate complaints

Such as?

he was probably sucking on those milkers not long ago
if i was him i'd be smug also

/pol/ literally calls tremere for jews

He knows he's getting those titties

Stop shilling this fat cunt already.

That's the elite branch of the party, regular people in both parties hate Bush.

Attached: 1411085419025.jpg (1784x896, 218K)

I actually used those money to buy bloodlines and redemption for myself since i didn't have them on GOG and they are on sale right now

/thread

It's fitting then.

Because Yea Forums is retarded and so it has to be one extreme or another.

that'd be the /pol/ retards

Attached: 1541560990710.png (1630x986, 56K)

that's thicc, not fat.

Based Toreador

go away dude

Holy fuck, this might actually be good.

Honestly if it weren't for the fact that dems keep trying to take guns and reps usually start wars, there would be a lot more people wondering why the only people in the country who are consistently happy live within 100 miles of DC

From his interview.
>“It’s fifteen years later and things have changed,” Mitsoda said. “We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox, in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.
>We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness
>We have to be very sensitive
A fucking game about an angry God who cursed Cain, fucking flesh editing powers, time travel, zombies, demons, underage japanese demon hunters, chinese demon ghosts and he talks about sensitivity ?
I'm worried about the plot.

Attached: 1532874008060.png (840x951, 823K)

DOES THIS MEAN HALF LIFE 3 IS CONFIRMED AND COMING OUT THE SAME DAY! GABE MUST KILL VTMB AT ALL COSTS
haha i forgot how wrong everyone here was about that game. good to see they learned nothing

But our ResetEra friends said it would be good, user.

Oh sweet, enjoy them user, you deserve them because you're a great human being.

Attached: you irl.gif (607x609, 762K)

Kek call it whatever you want I suppose.

i played it (before Reanimated), but i haven't finished it
i'll be the first to admit i'm /pol/, so take what i say as you will, but it's fucking abysmal, Mitsoda really gorged himself on the SJW kool aid

best character stat-wise is a gay army ranger
goes on about how the army is just a gigantic gay club and gloats the fact that when the baddies are beat by a gay dude

only conservative party member is a televangelist con man and a very bad strawman overall
completely useless stat-wise
tries to "indoctrinate" your party
complains when the Mexican Jewish architect woman doesn't want to attend his sermons

fat dyed hair tumblr dyke couple complaining about fascists

bad guys are a bunch of gun toting right-wing Texas rednecks
they torture and enslave people
they think the gubmint and CDC engineered the zombie plague
despite that they keep a CDC researcher in a cage in hopes she'll find a cure for it
said CDC researcher is dark skinned Muslim woman

best melee character is an ugly biker woman, her being a woman and kicking ass is also stressed

aside from that it's a rather tedious game, 70% of your available time and inventory space (every day you send out a scouting party, you have until sundown to visit locations and then you return with what you could scrounge) is spent on scrounging food

tl;dr management part sucks, combat is barebones Fallout / AoD style turn-based stuff, writing is inexcusably shit

t. Skinny incel

Attached: 1520186751012.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

wait. what in that quote talks about the plot?

I never thought I'd ever need to use this old picrelated, but here we are

Attached: vtmb 132456441.png (859x726, 134K)

Don't preorder it

Attached: 64-iXfB3JP7iqveE.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Sounds more like
>We don't want the sjws to come beating down our doors
then anything. Properly just means they'll make Malks not act like fishmalks, which isn't a bad thing.

>things have changed
>in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.

These things are more worrying than the mental illness thing. At least you can kinda interpret that as them wanting to actually do something with mental illness that isn't just 'guy is a depressed loser until hot girl comes along'

I WANNA FUCK RINKO

BASED AND AAA PILLED.

Sieriously , no anyone expecting this to be good... godspeed cause there's a high chance that it wont. It will be an average FPS shooter with the common AAA trends, there's no modern game worth buying and this game is just a stunt to get quickcash.

I hope i'm wrong but i wont be, enjoy your "deep modern aaa rpg"

Attached: 1538844282740.jpg (400x396, 25K)

It is.

>25
>boomer
How fucking stupid are you? Boomers are born in the mid 90s you retard.
Also if you don’t know what a monkey paw is the you are definitely not a boomer

Not after she takes off all that make-up, ew.

*not born in the mid 90s

>calling what is literally a 40 yo fat woman THICC

i don't know how to tell you user, you probably are bottom of the barrel.

Attached: standards.png (339x283, 81K)

>when that 27 year old boomer doesn't get dank internet memes

Attached: 1552858095564.jpg (249x250, 6K)

>without getting banned for spreading bullshit ideals*
fitfy self deluded /pol/tard

she looks like she fucks black guys

>barista
You don't know how much I hope that there will be side shit that will let me dick around and ignore the actual main game for shit like this. That'd make it a day 1 buy.

Maybe to your cuck mind.

Exactly why I find her /re/pulsive, ebony women and redheaded vampire titty monsters are all that quench my thirst

The original was very sensitive.

obsessed

read the fucking article
you don't get to play as those professions
they're an entry on your character sheet, they give you skill bonuses
barista is basically hardcore mode, you don't get any starting skills at all

I've genuinely never seen this game outside of Yea Forums, nor heard anyone i know ever mention it
What's the deal with the original?

Quit pretending to be from Yea Forums, tranny.

Reality is gonna hit you like a hijacked truck that already hit 80 other people

no you should quit shitposting on this board and fuck off back to pol instead

>mitsoda, avellone
>awful

neck yourself

it is probably one of the best games ever made. textbook definition of jank rpg though. it is on sale on GoG so now is a great time to pirate it

the original is like the first Deus Ex but better
this one is set out to be a train wreck

>Game you want to play announced
>Suddenly very conscious and anxious that you could die randomly before it comes out

Anyone else? I can't help it.

Attached: 1552443017127.png (1233x963, 1.18M)

Oh wow

>zoomers don't even fucking know one of the most famous horror stories ever that has had countless adaptations

>it is on sale on GoG
Too poor to buy
>now is a great time to pirate it
Too retarded to pirate

>you can just avoid it
>oh really?
>NO, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY THINGS
I'm going to make a point of killing anyone with a mismatched pronoun after I pirate it and you can't keep me from having that fun

>mitsoda
yes, awful

Janky as fuck and shitty combat but a great rpg.

>unable to pirate a gog game
user......

imagine not realizing this post is a joke

How can you be too poor to buy a 5 dollar game? Do you live in some banana republic or are you 12?

Yeah, I know...Mummy gave me too many chromosomes

Attached: 1552084500953.png (655x509, 25K)

Judging from your image you lived to see dmc5, I wouldn't worry too much.

>/re/
Which board is this?

old college buddy of mine who works at Paradox now told me that they don't care if this game costs more than it will make back in profit, they are looking to make something that most fans of the original will be pleased with and thus create a kind of cult hit that obviously the original was as well

basically they are trying to attain cult status for years to come like Troika Games

Replaying VTMB for the first time in a few years. Just the 1.2 patch or should I grab Wesps?

What makes you think it's only in the sidequests? We don't really know how much there's even going to be in the game, just the devs saying some shit. If it's kept to at least a minimum I'll still get it.

Just like our girl AOC, am I right?

Their entire island chain is a fault line. There’s a reason why sinking into the pacific is a common disaster movie theme for them.

Brian is going to bitchslap this bitch as soon as she steps out of line so who gives a fuck

download qbittorrent and say "yes" to every prompt
just fucking go to thepiratebay.org and type "[game title] gog"
TPB is down half the time but that's what retards have to deal with

My bank finds European purchase suspicious, and frankly, I agree with them

I said I just want to dick around, I didn't say I literally wanted to be a barista, I said I wanted to do more human shit for shits and giggles.

>I hope i'm wrong
Sure you do frogposter.

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Wesp’s Of course. It’s practically mandatory.

Wesp. Choose the basic version during installation.

are you chinese

I literally preorded it despite never having preorded a game before and I got the biggest edition

pc masterrace never felt so good

Attached: 1541096618547.jpg (396x385, 27K)

jeanette makes my peepee hard

that is all

Attached: 1550467743367.jpg (600x608, 72K)

may i refer you to Brian's latest creation

I’m cautiously optimistic, but get hype until we see what the final product is like

New English, the best English

Why do people like Vampire so much?

Never played it, redpill me about it.

unless it's one the epic store, which at this point sounds highly likely

I really hope it's not shit.

if you cant buy a $5 game. and cant pirate a fucking GoG game. maybe just get a new hobby. rock collecting?

Its like deus ex but for faggots

It's a really good WRPG. This is coming from a person who generally dislikes them because he's a dumb weeb, if that gives my opinion more weight.

Should I play the 1st one? I know v loves it but it doesnt really look appealing to me personally

what appeals to you in the second then?
Cara Ellison? the pronouns?

If you liked new vegas and want another classic then this is the game for you

same tongue in cheek risque jokes and you can be legit evil

Yea Forums has always been full of LTGB people.

May as well play the game again in celebration. What sort of character should I make? My last playthrough was as a Gangrel so that's off the table.

>Cara Ellison

Attached: 1548170133226.jpg (486x341, 42K)

>LTGB
from my cum crusted hands you degenerate fuck will your t take second chair

Simpsons sucks and monkeys don’t have paws

>total biscuit never got to play it

Like the only good game about vampires, not much to choose from. But the atmosphere is top notch. Small hub maps, haunting soundtrack, above industry's average writing.

Attached: d420c422df9a319921af50ef796d57a149675bac00516fd200c113eedbbfe5d7.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

To be fair in a super natural world with demons and shit, the whole gender thing is less insane.

...kinda

Ahahahahahahahahahajajaja

Attached: 1552523055249.jpg (2160x3840, 1.58M)

>dabs on Total Biscuit the talentless hack

Attached: 1546719177568.jpg (249x180, 4K)

I'm just going off this But if Mitsoda has really gotten just as bad as Ellison than yeah it's fucked

Simpsons didn't invent the monkey's paw, it's a victorian horror story

Tremere or Ventrue

This is all pretty cool but just chill out and wait, a lot of it won't eventuate.

Trailer actually looked really good

And looking at Paradoxs resume they haven't released any cringe games

If you are forced to ask characters their pronouns, im 100% out though

>best PC game of all time
Sorry but nah

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Denton.png (432x432, 175K)

the combat is janky as fuck but everything else is great. there's fun writing, you're given tons of options to roleplay whatever you want and the world is interesting.

you're out then
every site reported that character generation includes choosing a pronoun

The longer these threads go on the more I hope you have to so you can make a point of using the wrong ones. 0/10 If mentally ill faggots get their fantasy but I don't get last Tuesday

>Paradox
>not concerned solely with wealth
This is a little difficult to believe

>total biscuit never got to play it

Good.

Attached: blocked by tb.png (926x508, 188K)

All these people who, I can only imagine are being willfully ignorant when talking about this game. V:tM became arguably the second most well known paper and pencil after DnD by a deliberate decision to attract the people who are often associated with the LARP community.

This game has always embraced those people who find gender politics/identity politics/politics in general important to their role play experience. You can argue they have deviated from that a bit, but to say that it hasn't been an integral value to those that play the game is simply inaccurate.

nah indeed

Attached: gothic2-splash[1].jpg (1920x1200, 437K)

doing this exact same thing right now, but considering I leave the house maybe twice a month I think I'm good

Attached: 1550761370107.gif (75x66, 1K)

lol
i've recently found out that Willian Gibson blocked me
i don't use that account for intentional baiting and to the best of my knowledge i never wrote to him anything

none of that shit was in the video game and for good reson

and it's because of Paradox of all companies...never saw that one coming

meanwhile the companies we actually thought would save gaming like CDPR and Eidos Montreal shit the bed and fucked up

Hey at least you have good taste
System Shock 2 and Gothic 2 would be my close 2nd and 3rd

Yeah, and Joey fatone is the second best known back street boy, you think that's something to be proud of?

weird, the rpgcodex review said that the writing starts on the wrong foot but ranges from average to excellent afterwards, but then again he didn't point out much SJW stuff like that

If you want people to stop complaining about them then get them out of the picture. You don't treat a disease by ignoring it in favour of the symptoms.

Thats not what I said, I said if I'm forced to ask other characters their pronouns I'm out

>thought would save gaming like CDPR and Eidos Montreal shit the bed and fucked up

so will Paradox they are already off to a good start

from what I could gather she's only writing the newly embraced people that were with you at the Mass Embrace

where's HoMM III? first?

>let us bury our head in the fucking dirt
FTFY

If any of this is true, it could actually be a great fucking game. I'll hold my breath for now tho. Time to replay the first everyday till this comes out.

>If you want people to stop complaining about them then get them out of the picture.
You're as mentally ill as the SJWs.
Go kys please.

Twitter callout culture works. SJW tactics work. They're mobilised to do what they want and see the changes they want made. You aren't.

Thin blood shit make no sense, at least in the first you had your gen raised by cain as that shit he can actually do. A thin blood who has no idea whats even going on wouldn't know shit about how to diablerie anything let alone what it even is and you would need to do that shit multiple times to be of any kind of threat to even shit tier vamps. Not to mention that doing this even once would get you endless assassination attempts with the added bonus that you could get taken over by one of the souls you'd need to consume. This alone indicates they have no idea what they're doing which is sad because this could have been good

Does the plus version change the game that much? I'm considering it now because I've already played through the game with the basic patch once.

I actually do collect rocks, I have rough ones and shiny ones. When my mom got cancer she left me a smooth shiny one, I like to think that was one of her eyes if that makes sense. Because she always sparkled when they were on me. I might be slow and stupid but I tried to make her proud.

Attached: 1552084828131.jpg (579x570, 45K)

This is what coping looks like.

weird, considering politics shit is usually red cloth for them
then again RPGCodex were heavily invested in the game
afaik lots of them were high tier backers and they got a FO-style random encounter location in the game
it's a basement with a couple of fat dead neckbeards who all killed each other

Thank you, user, I figured it out, have a great day.
I'm paying off medical bills right now, I have $3 to my name today. But it's ok.

See

I just kinda heard about this out of nowhere. Is anybody from the OG team even behind this? Or is it some kinda shambling creature only wearing the mask of its predecessor?

just subscribe to pewdiepie for me

Shouldn't be too hard to talk about it in places where SJWs run the discussion, user.

The actual popularity of pencil and paper is irrelevant. There are threads on this site every day about how devs move away from the core player and I agree with them in a lot of cases.

I'm remaining consistent though, these people put White Wolf in the conversation as marginal as it may be. I'm not going to raise a fuss if they decide to appeal to their core. Now I will concede the video game fans may be a bit of a different group then the PnP fans, but it would make sense to want to get the PnP fans in on it. Especially if all you have to do is as harmless as not using the word retard as an insult.

Then go talk about it someplace where being critical of SJW faggots is a no no.

oh right and apply wesp's unofficial patch, don't even start the game without it

That thread opening was hilarious, gotta go fast to the dumpster

Attached: 1516042989254.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

44%

read Sweedenigger lost anyways, can't believe the streetshitters are winning. Fucking fags.

'no'

>Paradox
>Senior Writer is Cara fucking Ellison
>Only thing worth a shit in VTMB was the writing and rpg related elements

Shit right out the fucking gate, i'll be around the watch the tears of the devoted fans who kept VTMB for this long as Paradox skull fucks their hopes and dreams.

Attached: 1528401580844.jpg (900x675, 86K)

Nah, they just logically see retarded republicans as better than commie faggot democrats. Not that hard, user. Doesn't make either good.

Someone link that comfy website where I can listen to Deb on the radio. It's been so long I forgot what it's called.

Attached: 1462835717726.png (633x973, 39K)

xir doesn't know about /re/

Attached: 1203784445375.jpg (800x529, 45K)

You need to fuck off back to Transylvania.

>play as Nosferatu
>this time you can go on a massacre on the streets and not just be a rat eating sewer monster
me want

>grow a pair
>get used to it
It never fails to amuse how much lefty faggots try to appropriate sayings to justify the opposite. Like when they throw a bunch of macho nonsense at people who reject feminism.

it was a joke, fuck streamery with a stick

No, 2028 is the projected year Texas turns blue and the dems have the executive on lock down.

>Cant we just talk about our hopes and dreams for the sequel to a game that was nearly universally beloved here a couple years ago?
You're asking for people to shove their head in the dirt and stop paying even rudimentary attention to the world around them.

No, it can't be that way and if you want anyone to blame, it's the devs for thinking the game needs to be a chick tract instead of an interactive rpg.

NOOLOOLOO STOP ENJOYING THE REVEAL
YOU NEED TO BE ANGRY
YOU NEEEEEEED TO BBEEEEE ANGRYYY AHHHHHHH

I WAS PROMISED A WALL THEYRE GIVING ALL MY MOMEY TO ISRAEL MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE

Attached: 26ACA618-5F6A-48D6-BCD1-A7AC171116F2.png (291x344, 85K)

one day, user

Attached: 1544029127434.png (420x467, 153K)

Overambitious,they wanted to give the player as much freedom as the actual RPG gave, it was a FPS, it was a TPS, there was multiple ways to complete an objective, melee, guns, attraction, domination, hiding , etc. This made the company literally go bankrupt and the game always felt incomplete and was full of bugs and crashes and yet it still is one of the best RPGs ever made due to the Roleplay elements that it managed to deliver from the boardgame, the fucking immersion and ambiance from the world in general and the missions (yes the mansion is good but almost every quest is really good), how different the experience was from each clan, the music, etc.

Modern gaming has no room for games like this, just look at fallout and how it ended, this is a monkey paw if i've ever seen one. I'd recommend the next video if you want an actual explanation on why the game is amazing from someone that actually knows how to express ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gEPWBe97s0

Attached: 1503513263581.jpg (680x499, 54K)

lmao

Attached: file.png (633x115, 29K)

The sentiment was there long before he came around and it's been going long after he was dropped. Leftists need to accept the ideas they oppose are not top-down directives from some evil fascist boogeymen, but a manifestation of the general discontent with their increasingly authoritarian actions and ideas.

>what, you thought stopping them from feeding you shit was a good solution? You're no better than them

Blatant ad. Fucking Andromeda looked good on paper too.

>academic Anita Sarkeesian
>academic

Attached: 1553262301796.jpg (450x450, 28K)

new

I think it's just as, if not more so, pertinent to ask you what you think makes these group of people worthy of that benefit of the doubt when we've seen writers like this turn properties into political dog shit time and time again.

Did they resurrect Troika too? No, they didn't. I don't need this game, I don't need gender pronounces, I don't need to feel guilty and I don't need your "nostalgia" DLC which are a bundle of poor memes. Fuck you, fuck niggers and, most of all, fuck the devs!

>I identify as a woman
That helps somewhat.
I couldn't figure it out just by looking at
>her

>choose a Clan later on
>choose a Clan
That's not how this fucking works.

Attached: 1541623400351.jpg (500x433, 64K)

Dude, quickly kill that disgusting positive attitude, I... I don't want to see you getting hurt user. Close your heart, this game is probably going be fucking terrible.

How do I give my character the Malkavian player model as another Clan? I want those jiggle tits but I also want to be able to understand what's going on.

>using the off-brand retarded version
This is why the left can't meme

Holy shit, are these DMC characters? Would totally blend in.

>but to say that it hasn't been an integral value to those that play the game is simply inaccurate.
No it isn't. It's set dressing for making a world populated with freaks believable, not integral plot points from people who buy into that faggotry in real life.

MIGA /pol/fags are the worst

No, I just understand why the fight exists and why it isn't going to go away, especially when people like yourself just whine for kumbaya time and more head-in-sand syndrome.

>sequel to the best PC game of all time
We already got Deus Ex Invisible War and it wasn't that good.
For some reason, I'm really not that interested in VTMB2. I'm reserving judgement until I see some gameplay.

The only people whining in this thread are those bitching about people who want nothing to do with SJW faggots.

Is it even the benefit of the doubt? I think its just being reasonable to reserve some judgement before you shit all over it

Y-yeah we just totally showed those SJW’s. God it so based when they cried on Twitter. W-what’s that mr. shecklestein? New executive order that half my paycheck goes to holocaust reparations? O-ok sir.

Attached: BC1B3394-A5A9-4F65-A4FF-CC6EF430E45F.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

>I think its just being reasonable to reserve some judgement before you shit all over it
That would have been the situation if we didn't have a very clear view of what the dev's politics are and how they intend to write them into the game.

>assuming anyone who hates you commie faggots is a Trumpfag
This is why you guys suck at this.

>all this shitposting and anger going on CONSTANTLY since last night

I just wanna see fucking gameplay. As long as it captures even a fraction of the charm and level of comfy the original had I don't give a fuck what politics they do or don't want to include.

If they fuck up the atmosphere and immersion THEN I'll get fucking pissed off.

Attached: fuck this.jpg (400x400, 27K)

SEETHING LITTLE TRUMP KEK MAD
RUN HOME TO MOMMY LITTLE BOY

Sucks to be a conservative, huh?

>tfw you're a liberal so you get to enjoy the sequel to your favorite game of all time
Best timeline

Attached: 1377019336689.png (501x501, 190K)

On what engine?

Not if you use the wrong pronoun or don't apologise for your privilege, user.

No. Now enjoy your shitposting swarm brought to you by the /pol/ shilling discord.

>OK, they can have their politics, just as long as they don't screw with this part
This is what coping and bargaining looks like.

Nah, pretty sure I still get to enjoy it. You're welcome to try and think up some scenario where I am unhappy, though. It's a good cope.

Kys neocon.