REMINDER to fix your posture while gaming

REMINDER to fix your posture while gaming

Attached: now.jpg (449x436, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ey-bSHC0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws
youtube.com/results?search_query=oral posture
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs&list=FLn8luCm55xwnon9ZqFqLebQ&index=6&t=0s&ab_channel=rekrain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just got back from the gym

Attached: 1542242372268.gif (308x214, 1.99M)

Attached: ergonomical workstation.jpg (250x376, 28K)

I became really self-conscious about my posture a few years back, I got really paranoid about being hunched all the time so I started, first consciously, and later subconsciously straightening myself out whenever I was around other people. Now I have no slouch issues, being a nervous nerd with low self-esteem sometimes pays off!

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: 1446467401368.gif (480x480, 730K)

Attached: 1552398477574.jpg (544x841, 48K)

Attached: received_588659534981694.png (800x1200, 510K)

This is wrong too. You concentrate all that force into the base of your spine.

Basically all computer ergonomics are fatally flawed in one way or another. Ideally you'd be leaned back at something like -35deg to distribute the force normals against the chair. The caveat there is that you then have to tilt the desk -35deg and then all your peripherals and your arms are working against gravity so you compromise efficiency all around.

This is without mentioning you basically need bespoke or highly adjustable furniture for every body configuration outside of the range it was designed for.

Fucking hell started feeling a lot of pain in my tailbone after playing for hours with bad posture. I've been trying to correct my posture but it's becoming so bad that I can't even walk sometimes

Attached: 1537045026842.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

Why is the human spine such a piece of garbage?

My posture is fine when I'm gaming. My shitposting posture however is really fucking bad.

Because it wasn't designed for bipedalism.

Gym rats have some of the worst posture though because they are always imbalanced in muscle growth

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Im dying bros

>he doesn’t work out his back so it stays strong when you hunch

>designed

Attached: 20077878787.gif (301x200, 389K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Because humans are meant for hunting and walking. Not for sitting on computer

Humans are meant to be much more active. Your supposed to spend your day foraging and hunting, not sitting at a desk contorting your body unnaturally.

yes, designed
what do you call it?

Attached: spine.gif (159x264, 93K)

You know what I mean you pedantic cunt.
The environment in which humans evolved is not the same as the environment they live in today. The spine, among other parts of the body, are not optimized for 70+ years of walking around upright, it's part of the reason back problems are so common.

EVOLVED

At least it's not as garbage as our fucking knees. Doesn't matter if you're fit as fuck or a lazy bum, knee injuries and ailments are guaranteed to happen to you sooner or later.

Attached: 1551810998312.png (1191x670, 1.37M)

>posture killing you
It does. I'm worse than the third one and I can't walk for more than 20-30 minutes.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How do I correct my posture if I work with computers for a living?

I find that walking and sleeping flat on the floor helps my posture a lot.
Anything else that I should be doing?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

BABY DON'T HURT ME

By going to an orthopedist. By doing something by yourself you can fuck up your back really bad. Unironically. Go to a doctor first.

>tfw have lordosis and forward head
It's over

GOLEM GET YE GONE

HOW
TELL ME
SOMETIMES IT EVEN HURTS TO LIVE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>google torn meniscus injuries

Fuck me, the padding in your knee does NOT heal. You can have a torn strip of meniscus just floating around and messing shit up until you get it cut out.

Is your meniscus worn down? Well fuck you, now we will literally saw off the top of your tibia and fuse some plastic shit on the top so your bones don't grind together.

>The spine, among other parts of the body, are not optimized for 70+ years of walking around upright
It is though. You think cavemen were sitting in desks all day? The real problem is the sedentary lifestyle of modern man.

How to fix nerd neck and rounded shoulders?

Attached: 1553197925108.webm (264x200, 1.8M)

Golem get ye gone

>Knees
>Anywhere near as shit as the heart

Reminder that heart tissue is incapable of healing. If you have any heart diseases or problems it will cause permanent damage to the organ.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Go to the doctors mate

GOLEM GET YE GONE!!

push your shoulders back and make sure everything you are looking at (usually a screen) is held at eye level, feels odd at first but you'll get used to it

Walk outside or on a treadmill for a half-hour every day. Make a real effort to maintain upright proper posture while walking. Keep your shoulders as far apart as possible. And do stretches.

Straightening your back is no biggie, now do you have any solution on the twitching dry eyes symptom? Staying in front of a screen for more about one hour it boils my eyes like eggs

Fucking china. How do these people even manage to breath?

GOLEMS GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE!

This guy actually died

Are you skinny? Because you probably don't have enough ass-fat/muscle to stop pressure on your tailbone. You also probably sit at a weird angle or your chair is too hard.

Blue light filter. You can download software that will reduce blue light and it not only reduces dry eye fatigue, it also helps you go to sleep.

Face pulls. Also do chest stretches, your chest is probably extremely tight. Go easy on them though.

Attached: woman-standing-in-doorway-doing-pectoral-stretch-exercise-357843.jpg (184x300, 32K)

Go to your doc, they'll give you some eye drops

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

more sleep, get 8 good hours (and limit caffeine and alcohol before hand)

No he flew all the way to Australia.

Blink you psychotic fuck

I never understood why it's so comfortable to have bad posture, considering how damaging it actually is, how can it feel better and why do we naturally do it?

Reminder to not straighten your spine because it's not naturally straight. look at "normal posture" in OPs pic for reference.

Requiescat in pace.

i ship godz and grant

i see, thanks

SLEEP. Drink a lot of water during the day. Don't drink caffeine 5 hours before you sleep. Don't look at a computer/phone screen 1 hour before you sleep. Then sleep for 8 hours at least.

But you will not go to sleep immediately. So give yourself 8 and a half hours at least until you need to wake up.

>tfw golem got you long ago

Just train your back bro

Attached: 1552947152785.jpg (771x1200, 133K)

>The real problem is the sedentary lifestyle of modern man.
Oh yeah, that's the problem. Not that cavemen died at about 30 or anything.

It feels better because your muscles have become too weak to support proper posture. Once you get stronger it will feel natural again. You naturally do it because modern man sits on his ass all day, letting his supportive muscles get weak.

>early boss
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ey-bSHC0Oc
>mid boss
youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws
>final boss
youtube.com/results?search_query=oral posture

good. what a retard

>all these retards not realizing it only works while browsing /d2g/

My posture used to be horrible. I bought a standing desk and have felt like a million bucks ever since. It does suck jerking off standing up but at least my postures is great now.

The main problem of a desk job is having blood pool in your legs all day, and overdrinking coffee for stimulation, and eating unhealthy foods that clog your arteries.

The coffee also has added creamer/sugar which really messes with you. I only drink coffee black and I'm OK.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>90 degree angle on your knees
That sure as fuck isn't natural or comfly.

In conclusion, the human body is trash.
Remember to never fall for evolution hype. As long as a species can reproduce and eat, it will survive no matter how pathetic it is. Bare minimum is the second law of the jungle.

>and I'm OK.
Yes you're very clearly not dead yet

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs&list=FLn8luCm55xwnon9ZqFqLebQ&index=6&t=0s&ab_channel=rekrain

This works amazingly well for sorting your posture out. If you're not used to doing it, it's kinda painful for the first couple weeks though

This only effects you if you browse /D2G/ but for the sake of ill just say it, GOLEM GET YE GONE!

Not sure what that has to do with posture degradation. That dead caveman had way better posture than the average modern human. He probably had better teeth and a chiseled jawline too.

How about, moving your ass once in a while?
How about, not over drinking coffee?
How about eating properly?
This is nothing to do with office job, this is all to do with being lazy.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: 58C022C41D8D1CF13C2AD506F444FA4D36FC4810.png (487x438, 279K)

>In conclusion, the human body is trash.
You don't have to tell me that. The human body literally has the tube that food goes down located ABOVE the tube that the air you breathe goes down, which is why it's so easy for humans to choke to death.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE
I didn't go to finishing school for some cunt curse to fuck my posture now

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>tfw I chocked on food as a kid so much now that its basically my biggest fear while eating
how do I stop this

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: 1482364607853.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Then if it hurts when i try to have good posture, does it mean that i shouldn't do it? Supportive muscles won't grow back just because i stand nicely on my chair, right? If you lack muscles and force a good posture, don't you hurt yourself more?

Did you try finishing what your younger self started?

Imagine there's a strong attached to the highest point of your head pulling you up

TAKE ME GOLEM

Attached: 1517778987288.gif (272x220, 46K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

If you aren't strong enough what do you do? ask your muscles nicely to become stronger or force them to become better?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How the fuck do I stop my butt from sticking out?

And he deserved it, if you know the full story

No, you force your muscles to adapt and get stronger. Eventually it will become second nature.

Golem get ye gone

Depends on why its sticking out in the first place. If your fat just lose some weight. If its pic related the short answer is stop being such a weak bitch.

Attached: Anterior-Pelvic-Tilt-859x1030.jpg (859x1030, 80K)

This guy was caught faking his disability by the whoman that is in the elevator, he tried to catch her and stop her to expose him to everyone, and for the rage bashed the elevators doors and died for the fall

Attached: watchit.jpg (500x797, 214K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Golem get ye gone!

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>If its pic related the short answer is stop being such a weak bitch.
Is there a way?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE!

Attached: 1538065996091.jpg (519x412, 45K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

No more shitty sitty

Attached: 1551480745466.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

Look at the text. That's Korea. Same mainland garbage though.
Did you know that Koreans got their noodle alphabet due to the population being too stupid to learn a logographic language?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>not "no more shitty sitty kitty"

Stretch the red areas, strengthen the green. Your core is probably weak as fuck for starters. There are a bunch of videos on specific exercises to correct it.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: 1552497168564m.jpg (928x1024, 109K)

golem get ye gone

to all ye fucks saying to sleep 8 hours
that's not quite right

the body works in sleep cycles of 1:30
so that means get either 6, 7:30 or 9 hrs of sleep
going for less/more than those can wreck you in the long run
waking up in between those afects you during the daily routine because your body is stupid
just make sure those are hours of sleep and not just trying to fall asleep for 20 minutes with 5:40 sleep

a 30 minutes nap in the middle of the day also works wonders and saved me more than once at the uni

I hate my thorax; it's way too big and if I correct my posture I end up looking like a tent and a fatso
I also hate my big ass because faggots look at it too. I purposefully curve my posture to avoid this

I feel like I have to slouch because I have gyno. I could get it removed by surgery but it would cost thousands of dollars and wouldn't be covered by insurance because it's considered cosmetic.

Attached: 1501764121976.jpg (640x640, 29K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Attached: 1549936109950.jpg (1137x640, 64K)

>tfw human hand grip strength would be increased tenfold if we lost our little fingers and replaced them with another thumb like what the Sangheili have in Halo

Attached: Sangheili_FieldM_01.png (890x1100, 608K)