Doesn't even play the games

>doesn't even play the games
>watches her bf play
>makes gaming reviews purely from backseat gaming

Why is this allowed and why do people watch it?

Attached: gfreview.png (1652x885, 1.22M)

why do you care?

because beta femincels are that starved for female contact. Same reason why asmr got popular.

I like her she's funny

>Why is this allowed
Because we live in a free country
why do people watch it?
Because people have free choice to spend their time and money anyway they please

so like the average "journalist"

The thumbnail with Joel and the brick actually made me laugh.

Fucking this, why do you give a shit?

>high production value
>funny
>different approach

it's not trying to be a legitimate review or someone trying to be a journalist

Because we don't live in Europe.

Not much different from professional game reviewers, they also approach it as if it were literature and are primarily concerned with the aesthetics and theme of the game.

I can't be mad at such a ridiculous concept and making a whole youtube channel out of it, it's almost born out of shitposting
I'm still baffled that she has 370k subs

if it was a man doing this people would ostracize them but its a girl so she has 370k subs instead

>being this mad that someone else has a gf that has interest in vidya

>should your boyfriend ____?
this cunt is trying to convince other chicks to worry about their boyfriends playing "problematic" games so they can just control them even more. don't give her clicks or subs, this shit is pure cancer.

>tfw no girlfriend to play bioshock for me

Attached: 1525424179904.gif (700x526, 104K)

what the fuck are you even talking about
did you forget that huge "my boyfriend tries to put makeup on me" challenge thing?

normietube goes crazy for that

interesting and funny concept desu

fpbp

have you even watched any of the videos or are you just mad because it's girl+vidya?

no she's not, why is Yea Forums so retarded

>mad because someone is dating a 4/10 burger
I'm not so sure, user

Because the majority of thirsty beta faggots are also gamers.
It's also why twitch thots are a thing.

She does the exact opposite you fucking incel.

I only watched the DMC one but she didn't give that kind of vibe

stop fishing for artificial outrage to cry about on twitter, you fucking loser.

>did you forget that huge "my boyfriend tries to put makeup on me" challenge thing?

Why do you even know about that to begin with?

Attached: Booster Uhh.jpg (160x207, 9K)

its people like you ruining society and our planet

>See thread, think it's some shitty ddlg girl making attention whore videos
>Check it out
>I am completely wrong and it's pretty good

Thanks for the recommendation, OP

I only have so many good boyfriend points, user.

lmao you fucking retard

sounds funny unless its some sort of feminist perspective bullshit

There is no boyfriend. It's a marketing company with an actress. The videos are one step above Burger King talking about depression.

No problem bro, hope more people check her out

and here comes the seething roastie squad

>if you don't hate women you're a whiteknight
ok faggot

its literally a comedy channel about her pretending to be a goofy ass girl only playing games because of her boyfriend. are you serious right now

Attached: 1553135375443.png (640x794, 1.11M)

Never heard of this but now I watched 3-4 videos of her and it's an entertaining channel
Thanks OP

Wait is that what this shit is, I just assumed it was for warning jealous women of games with attractive females.

nah its just some jokey channel with a girl playing games, its incel bait at its finest

ME INCEL AND ME MAD!!!11!!!!1

I find it funny that not that long ago, maybe a couple years back, there was outrage over the term "girlfriend game" or "girlfriend mode" for easy games, because it implied that girls did not really play games and only play easy coop with their boyfriends or backseat, but then this girl goes and makes a whole channel based on that stereotype
Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just find it funny that she embraced it and made a whole channel out of it

Attached: 1542228916359.jpg (540x482, 48K)

>if you don't love this female e-celeb you're an incel
I can do it too you beta orbiting faggot

Why is this an issue
Anyone can watch a game and provide an opinion based on how it looks
If the gameplay is good and the commentary is entertaining whats the issue? I probably could have done something like this with my ex but we broke up

It’s a novel take on game reviews, so I don’t mind. Hell, this is more honest than half of the reviewers out there that barely play a game themselves before typing out a review.