Is anyone else looking forward to the remaster?

Is anyone else looking forward to the remaster?

>dem graphics
>dat soundtrack

And online multiplayer will be cool.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-Crystal-Chronicles_Cube_US_ESRB.jpg (800x1116, 707K)

yeah I was considering buying a switch so I could finally get into that multiplayer. I only had one friend with the GBA and wire to play with, and when you just play 2 player that means someone is relegated to be the fucking carry-moogle

Yes. Probably the only game I'll buy day 1 this year.

>Online multiplayer

Is it confirmed? If so I'm sure as hell I'm buying this.

Yeah

I can't wait.

Attached: mio.png (500x500, 77K)

>And online multiplayer will be cool.
Enjoy being the group's chalice bitch.

I will, thanks.

When does this release again? And I’ll be playing alone. It feels very melancholic when you get to the late game and it’s just you and your Mog traveling that lonely road. I feel like playing with a bunch of faglords online would ruin that feeling.

That's kinda hot.

Literally my most hated buzzword but

S O U L

Fuck yes I am! Been wanting to play this online years ago.

I'll be buying it, but

>40 bucks

What about local multiplayer? Anything they mentioned there? Square enix those assholes will probably only put in Internet multiplayer and remove everything local.

Attached: 1552506259618.png (441x604, 247K)

Will be forcing friends to get switches for fun coop times.

Attached: ready.jpg (2048x1536, 512K)

Is this game playable/fun alone?

Honestly 40 is being generous for Square Enix. Could've just made it 60.

What the fuck is that?

Attached: Untitled.png (650x314, 110K)

Yeah, you get a moogle to carry around the chalice for you; I enjoyed the single player more than I did the 4 player when it was new.

I believe they're called Yukes.

Is there any release date they've given us yet?

Attached: 1548898201675.png (326x323, 173K)

never got a chance to play multiplayer and got my prepubescent asshole destroyed by some of the later levels so yeah I'm looking forward to being able to play for real and hopefully see the end with some bros

>Digital only in the West
>Multiplayer is online only
Fuck I'm mad, fuck you square.

It's online only. Really fucking stupid. This game is made to be played locally, it's like Dragons Crown in that regard. You go on a continual journey with your bros, and playing without them and progressing is a betrayal (that also leaves them lower leveled and geared).

Unless you can convince someone online to play a 20hour game the entire way with you, and only you then it doesn't work out.

Stupid because the game really didn't use the GBA that much, and could easily implement the features for local multiplayer. For one you could play single player with just the gamecube controller. For multi the GBA had 2 uses, to manage inventory, and for multi only features (one player might get the map, one might get the compass for where treasure chests were).

So the Gamecube was 480p, however most people playing back then were on standard 480i on a 20in TV. Now this game is going to be 1080p, widescreen, normally on at least a 32in, if not 50inch HDTV. All they had to do for local multiplayer was relegate each corner of the screen to each player, and have the menu be transparent if the accessed it so everyone could still see and move around if a player needed to use it. And even then you almost never used it, it was just to set stuff on your hotbars.

I'm just mad because I waited spin off after spin off for a real sequel and never got one, and now a remaster that's not even going to be available physically. I'll just stick with my Gamecube copy, which to anyone wondering it would cost you like $100 for everything for 4 players, or a bit less for just 2.

Yes, it's still a fun game solo. It has incredible atmosphere and world. In solo a moogle companion carries the chalice, and generally does a okay job. Granted it's like playing Dragons Crown solo, you miss out on the real meat of the game, but it's still a lot of fun. And you can play any class and still win.

still just "2019" as far as I can see

Outside of 2019 nothing else has been given afaik.

>get a moogle that flys with chalice
>get to trim it's fur and dye him
I miss the moogle.

Any word on release date?
I almost forgot this existed

It used the gba constantly, it was your map, it and it managed your inventory, it sucks that it doesn't have local but I understand why.

I can't fucking wait. I played this with my gf and a friend about ten years ago when I was just getting to know them; I now live with the same gf and a different friend and we're looking forward to it. I still have all the GBAs and cables required to play but the streamlined version is going to be so much better.

>>Digital only in the West

Fuck, really?

i forgot it was coming out. I feel bad that I forgot but that's the truth. Still looking forward to it.

>no PC release

Attached: 1346192718327.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

I know fuck all about CC, but if I can get my mate in on it that sounds fun as fuck.
>Digital only in the West
>Multiplayer is online only
Oh god fucking dammit.

Will there be a PC version? God I hope so, none of my friends game on consoles

Attached: selkie 2.png (598x356, 265K)

>multiplayer is online only

Source: my ass

Wait it's digital only?? Fuck you Square

Ill still buy it. Fuck me.

If there is no couch co-op mode then this game has literally no reason to exist.

As a huge fucking fan of the game, I guess I don't understand why you would think I would be lying about this. It hurts me so much that they are fucking this release up (especially after they did such an amazing fucking job with FFXII, another Square game of that gen that meant so much to me).

Attached: Untitled.jpg (802x675, 207K)