KINGDOM HEARTS

>Donald Duck is canonically one of the strongest characters in Square's history
Yeah he died immediately after doing this but holy fuck he nuked a man. I wonder how Walt Disney would feel about this

Attached: zettaflare.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xlzNPdOWlXc
youtube.com/watch?v=BWIR1nZXSik
imgur.com/gallery/q2JNP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-mYHWa9n3k
youtube.com/watch?v=END02U_uPHE
youtube.com/watch?v=rRw9sLGPxuQ
usgamer.net/articles/tetsuya-nomura-kingdom-hearts-3-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kairi does absolutely fucking nothing to defend herself
>Sora rushes to her aid
>Donald and Goofy being the best bros saves them
>Donald literally dies for them
Give me one reason why Donald and Goofy aren't the best characters in this game

Attached: sora donald goofy kh 3.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Seriously?
>Girl does nothing
>Boy who looks like girl wants to protect useless girl so his useful friends have to trade their lives for hers
Sounds Japanese

This is why I fucking hate anime

>Wait ten years for video game
>It's bad
Imagine being a fucking KH fan for that long

>I wonder how Walt Disney would feel about this
He'd be proud that Donald is still performing his patriotic duty by nuking the Japs.

Donald Duck died?

Darkness

oh shit
no

I have so many questions about that first encounter in the Keyblade Graveyard

1. HOW IN THE FUCK DID TERRANORT GET THAT FUCKING STRONG WHERE HE NEARLY SOLO'D HALF OF THE LIGHTS
2. Why did Kairi not defend herself at all?
3. Why did Sora give up so easily seeing everybody die when Riku was still alive? That was so out of character. Sora would have went out fighting especially with Riku being by his side
4. Why were the Lights so unprepared?
5. Why did Aqua just give up after seeing that Heartless tornado without a fight? Again that is completely out of her character to quit like that

Attached: SORA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

how can anyone take this shit seriously?

3 was only confirmed at the end of DDD in 2012, it was only 7 years.

>KH 3
>Bad
I'm so tired of this meme. It's a good game just has flaws. A solid 8/10. Just because it's not better than KH 2 Final Mix doesn't make it bad

Attached: 1537299683385.gif (267x200, 729K)

i've never played kingdom hearts but this is the most ridiculous shit i've ever seen. This is "cool" to someone? jesus christ.

Nomura wanted his hacky "all hope is lost" bullshit scene even though it's completely out of character for every single person in the series, so he forced it anyway because he's fucking trash.

He actually did die after using Zettaflare. You can see light leaving his body before he hits the ground.

Attached: donald duck is fucking dead kh 3.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

It's a 6/10 at best, it's worse than fucking PS2 games from the early 2000's what the fuck were they doing since 2013?

It's fun.

Well #5 in the very least is just because she useless and only exist in the game to get saved by other people.

Attached: 1550545070118.jpg (597x597, 32K)

>taking video games seriously
It's just good old fashioned fun.

reminder that the tumbling is the best boss theme ever made
youtu.be/xlzNPdOWlXc

Because it's so batshit insane and over the top it's actually entertaining. Like this series is pure autism fan fic but thats what makes it so charming. What other video game series would you ever see Sully from Monsters Inc do this to some edgy anime faggot

Attached: YEETUS VANITAS.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

>Girl does nothing
this one is universal

The only thing that would have made this better is Vanitas walking out of a CoD right behind them as the door shreds.

Attached: Daenerys.png (750x563, 444K)

>Goes from a badass stone cold assassin who only looked out for himself
>To a guy who became more loving and caring because he met a guy who made him feel alive again
>To a fucking comic relief, 4th wall breaking joke of a character
I loved KH 3 and I love Nomura but some of his decisions in KH 3 were fucking pants on the head retarded. He seriously needs somebody to tell him hey don't do that what the fuck is wrong with you sometimes

Attached: lea is fucking DEAD.png (738x355, 324K)

God, Kairi is so fucking cute.

Attached: 1530420502127.jpg (920x1328, 150K)

Still not buying this shit, I refuse to play a fucking video-game if they have to kill off a character out of nowhere for shock value.

Doesn't count.

Based

What do you guys think was the biggest waste of potential in the entire game?
I can't think of anything worse than how fucking badly wasted Roxas was. Why the fuck would you just have him give Saix ANOTHER beatdown instead of letting him finally get his revenge of Xemnas like he wanted? The party during the Xemnas/YX/Ansem fight should have been Roxas/Riku/Sora instead of just Roxas/Riku, that way each of them would be getting "justice" against each one who fucked them over.
I'm mostly just mad they wasted that god-tier Vector to the Heavens/The Other Promise remix on another fucking Saix fight.

Yes.

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190207092722.jpg (3840x2160, 675K)

kairi looks retarded in this game
olette is way hotter

Weebs are low IQ + autistic

I can't, because they are.

Easily the MVPs of the series

Attached: 0366E385-DFD4-46E4-9D52-420E8B7720BB.gif (300x168, 791K)

Useless bitch
Kairi : KH :: Sakura : Naruto

And that was only Donald, makes one wonder what Scrooge could pull out of his ass

Attached: mduck.jpg (616x615, 75K)

Roxas exists.
He's not *better* than Donald/Goofy, but it is a 3-way tie.

They both serve their purpose as eye candy. What more do you want?

Roxas x Sora hot XXX sensual licking and sixty nine No Donald or Goofy included

This scene was a big disappointment and felt so forced. Mostly because it didn't really sell that those characters "died". It could've been handled better

Scrooge would find a way to cast infiniflare with his bare fucking fists.

Attached: Insulting_75a916_6238235.jpg (900x1271, 568K)

>Roxas/Riku/Sora
>not Sora/Riku/Kairi
Fuck off, it's like you don't even kino.

It's just a reference to ff9, calm down.
youtube.com/watch?v=BWIR1nZXSik

They are the best characters in the game

>Fake gameover screen
>Donald and Goofy yell at you to get back up through the controller
>Complete the trinity to beat back Nort's seal beam

Kino friends

Watch better anime then.

Post the "King of the Klondike" one. Scrooge was no fucking joke, and if know anything from these kinds of games, you only get STRONGER with age.

American Powerpuff Girls >>> Japanese Powapaffu Galsu

There are countless characters in Square's history that can atomize a planet with a fingertip, Donal'd firework against Terranort was nothing impressive, they just slapped the name Zettaflare to make it sound menacing.

Are you not familiar with WW2 era Donald? Or the exploits of Donald's Uncle, Scrooge? You don't fuck with the duck.

Attached: 1239758325572.jpg (565x800, 196K)

>Oh you thought all that build up for Kairi was going to amount to anything?
Goddamn Nomura is a master troll

Attached: nomura laughing at casualfags.jpg (378x378, 19K)

>everything I disagree with is a meme
The story driven RPG's finale to an arc spanning 12+ games that took over a decade to develop was a fucking mess and dissatisfying.
Much like FF15, but not AS incomplete.
Nomura's a hack.

Man after how ever many years, i would hope Mickeys court wizard was at least some kind of based
KH3 gets silly but that and when Yen Sid finally got off his ass and zooped in were pretty based moment
I'm just sad we didn't more Lingering Will. The fact that he got acknowledged and had his moment though is enough for me

Kairi was kidnapped at that point, was Roxas/Riku/Sora is more KINO for that fight because each of the Xehanorts you deal with in that fight personally fucked over each of the party members.
Xemnas fucked over Roxas to the point where Roxas learned to DOOL WEELD out of sheer fucking anger.
Ansem got Riku possessed, locked in the RoD, and generally is the entire reason he was so fucked up for the entirity of 1/CoM/2 and most of DDD.
YZ was more or less the ringleader for what happened in DDD, which resulted in Sora failing the exam, losing his powers, and the Power of Waking going to sleep.

I wanna point out Vanitas is one of the more powerful oc donut anime snowflakes in this series too so Sully is confirmed powerful as fuck

Olette is better eye candy
aqua too

Not only did you repost an image, you posted an extremely low quality of it. Come on now.

Attached: TheKING.jpg (1024x755, 161K)

so is this the 'last' game?

Name your favorite game and lets see how worthy it is of being take serious

>>Goes from a badass stone cold assassin who only looked out for himself
He only killed Zexion for Saix, since Saix wanted Zexion out of the way, so he can raise his own position in the Organization. And he killed Vexen just so he could keep his ruse up against Marluxia and Larxene up at the time during that incident.

No.

Nope, last game of that """"story"""" arc.
Think if Dragon Ball Z's Namek Arc took over 20 years to complete. A sequel featuring primarily square worlds has a trailer at the end of kh3

Fine have the next page. Also in low quality

Attached: Scrooge15.jpg (565x800, 166K)

Donald is still canonically one of the most powerful characters though

Attached: donald duck is fucking powerful.png (1280x241, 201K)

It fucking hurts.

Like i said, the slapped that name to make it sound intimidating when it's not. Bahamut's standard Megaflare still looks and is more powerful than that, it's just Square and Disney pretending it's a bigger deal. Same thing with Mickey's Stopza in 3D.

imgur.com/gallery/q2JNP

>master troll
More like godawful writer and people just pretend he meant for it to be shit.

>Trolling is a Art

Does that somehow disprove him being an emotionless assassin willing to kill comrades at the drop of a hat?

Final Fantasy XIII was the last time I was ever disappointed by Square Enix because I stopped playing all of their games after that!!! You should try it. It's great!

You ever see the old Donald Duck comics?
Walt would have a chuckle and say "this is fine".
The only Disney character stronger than Donald is Young Scrooge McDuck.

McDuck family are fucking beasts.

They were nobodies, they're ALL emotionless. The one in KH3 is nolonger a nobody

>Kairi was kidnapped at that point
That's the point, she shouldn't have been but Nomura is a fucking gay. All he had to do was leave Ansem and Xemnas in their respective fights instead of removing them after three seconds like a cocktease. That way Roxas Axel and Xion get to fight Xemnas and Saix and you can have the OG trio for the final battle of the war.

XV over 15 unique weapons types and movesets
KH3 barely 6 unique weapon types and movesets
XV directional inputs
KH3 none
KH3 only only 10 unique looking places mostly empty coridoors with nothing to do
XV a whole world with over 12 unique looking dungeons place 6 unique regions on top of that with actual exploration
XV characters have character development
KH3 has none
XV has an ending that conclusively ends the story
KH3 has no ending

KH3 is literally unfinished, XV always had a solidified ending and that never changed. KH3 never had an ending it just sets up sequel bait and has the climax of kairi being saved from being dead entirely offscreen which is core main story content blatantly missing

any "gaps" in XV are not even gaps they're just parallel sidestories from other characters perspectives that aren't crucial to the main story, the characters are all set up and ended in XV
KH3 doesn't end anything and only sets up sequel bait which is also for shit that happened offscreen

between the two only kh3 is unfinished

Walt would question why we were working with the looks and why so many Jews controlled his company because he dude was /pol/ before it existed

Holy shit Barry? It's been a while how you holding up dude

So is this just a bot that finds the words XV and unfinished in posts to spam pastas at?

Airy in BD can use Zeta Flare in her final form after absorbing the energy from all the crystals across multiple realities.

Close. Barry is a robot but the r9k kind

He'd understand why after we explained that we nuked them twice, they can't have an army, and are basically a Vassal-state of the US.

He'd also laugh about it.

Anyone here reads the spurdo comics in Donald's voice?
I'll show myself the door

Attached: 1523133365075.jpg (975x971, 129K)

Ok fair but what about those Jews?

>been a while

Oh, he's just been busy sperging out in DMC5 threads instead of KH3 ones.

Ok cool i thought maybe he got autobanned like barneyfag. Posting his image or pasta autobans you

That he would be angry about.
Mostly how his company was being run by them. Not so much the government, since they were always there.

FIRST GOOFY
NOW DONALD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Meanwhile Riku only real nigga holding his shit together

>whoever has something to say even remotely positive about FFXV is automatically XV-kun/Barry

Aren't you sure YOU are the bots here?

Attached: ...whatever.jpg (434x453, 44K)

It's a long list of obviously preprepared statements that go to autistic length to defend FFXV when it's barely even the subject

Anything after KH1 was a mistake

It's literally one of Barry's many autistic pastas.

KHfags suffer from schizophrenia, another mental illness they suffer from added to the list.

I've seen anons being accused of being Barry even when there was no indication of such in countless threads. I'm not pretending one game is better than the other, i wish there wasn't even a competition in the first place and we could just fucking enjoy the games, but i've seen witch hunts on both sides to the point that we can't have any more discussions about XV at all without wars breaking out. It's tedious, and limiting.

Woah woah woah Kairi sucks but she's nowhere near as bad as Suckura.
Kairi is at least not a stupid cockhungry whore for what its worth.

Eyecandy for one, Sakura is ugly as shit and always has been.

sora became a little bitch after getting mind raped in DDD.

>I've seen anons being accused of being Barry
Yeah, I know, I've been one of them. But that's clearly Barry.

>HOW IN THE FUCK DID TERRANORT GET THAT FUCKING STRONG WHERE HE NEARLY SOLO'D HALF OF THE LIGHTS
He’s a mix of Terra and Xehnort and can use both Terra’s and Xehanort’s techniques. The only person to defeat Terranort in a proper duel is Lingering Will who is already a god-tier fighting in the KHverse and a derivative/creation of Terra’s. Terra and Xehanort are each stronger than the likes of Eraqus, and their willpower is strong enough to kept them from moving onto the final world which is something the rest of the cast can’t do without help. In other words, they’re practically unkillable unless they willingly decided to move on.

The scene in the Caribbean where he goes apeshit on Davy Jones pretty much confirms that Sora's heart has now been permanently tainted with darkness. He went straight for the head, murderous intents and all.

Anons like you who autistically sperg out about their boogeyman should be shot on sight.

Sora's always been a little psychopath, remember when he was straight up killing Org members in CoM before he knew about the whole Nobody thing?

But Aqua kicked Terranort's ass in Birth by Sleep and she only got stronger since then by fighting Heartless for over a decade. She could have easily murdered Terranort

Attached: aqua is bae.jpg (1191x670, 62K)

>taking this canon seriously and starting a powerlevel discussion on donald fucking duck

CRINGE AS FUCK MY DUDE

>Bahamut's standard Megaflare still looks and is more powerful than that
A flame looking more intense usually is the opposite.
And we didnt get to see what kind of impact it would make if it hit the ground, Goofy the most resilient character in the series shouted No! at the thought of using it
Clearly theres more than you want to let yourself believe when KH has ALWAYS been about taking FF shit to the umpteenth degree

>2. Why did Kairi not defend herself at all?
Because, for some reason, they don't want to build a interesting character with her. She is doomed to always be boring

>Why did Kairi not defend herself at all?
Are you stupid?
She never played KH2 how would she know reaction commands

>1.
It’s not that Terranort is strong, he lost every fight he’s ever participated in, it’s just that no one in that scene did anything. Why? Read this

>pre-pubescent teenager gets abducted from his home
>his world gets destroyed
>he's confined into strange, alien world with bizarre structures and weird-biology inhabitants for each
>he's forced into multiple journeys against his will with barely any break that span across years
>turned out mentally instable with violent inclinations

Who would have fucking though.

Attached: cegorach laughs at your chaos.jpg (250x250, 18K)

>It’s not that Terranort is strong, he lost every fight he’s ever participated in
>its not that bad guys are strong, they loose everytime
Worst logic ever.
Terranort is way up there compared to everyone else aside from other Xehanorts

Yes, Terranort kills Ventus in that worldline and then Donald's Zetta Flare kills him along with Terranort. That's before the whole hopping to another worldline via the Power of Waking.

No boss fight with Riku and Kairi as your team members. Seriously. 16 fucking years and not one battle with the original trio? I'll always be mad until it happens.

Attached: Sora_&_Riku_&_Kairi_6★_KHUX.png (639x640, 477K)

It isn't bad shitposter

unironic question

what did riku even do? i haven't thought about this in weeks, but he might've been just as useless at kairi.

>Nomura fucking killed off Mickey, Donald, and Goofy and forced you to fight the fucking grim reaper to get them back
I wish I could have been at the meeting where Disney approved that, because you know there had to be one.

I do think Sora/Riku/Kairi should've gotten a fight, too, I just think Roxas/Riku/Sora would've been better for the THREE NORTS bullshit.
Maybe SRK could have gone up against the 1000 heartless, or the Demon Tide?

Compared to BBS and DDD, 3 is a fucking masterpiece.

>kairi
>fight
I sure do enjoy having a character get OHKO every single time they get up
Shes weak as fuck, and has zero fighting sense.
Get over it

>I wonder how Walt Disney would feel about this
He'd probably be thinking 'Damn, this Kingdom Hearts is gay nigga shit.'

Made sure sora was ready for KH3 and stalled when he wasnt

He got a new haircut and anew keyblade.

>basically force feeds Sora a paopu fruit
>not a semen slurping tart

>sora became a little bitch after getting mind raped in DDD.
You mean after CoM. He's been retarded ever since Naminé gave him brain damage.

Attached: Colombine Sora.jpg (1604x919, 552K)

*useless as kairi
it's a shame. sora has no personality other than "fucking idiot with cutscene power"

>Terranort is way up there compared to everyone else aside from other Xehanorts
Nice headcanon. Losing every single fight and doing nothing makes someone weak sorry to break it to you.

I choose to believe he was literally to embarrassed to come back from that.

That was self defense, they attacked first.

>Compared to BBS and DDD, 3 is a fucking masterpiece.
Yikes

Top 3 KH characters:
1. Goofy
2. Riku
3. Roxas

Everyone else except based Xigbar and madman Xehanort are absolute shit.

Okay Barry.

>Get over it
No.

Attached: 1472820994660.png (500x256, 228K)

BBS > 3
Easily, even with it's bullshit

You're right about DDD tho fuck that game. Fun to play but too much annoying shit and the story was awful.

Everything from The Final World onward is pure kino

Attached: bdf.png (578x790, 386K)

Cringe

Nigger she has turbohax light powers, she should be one shotting the forces of darkness but Nomura is a fucking gay retard that can't write anything actually satisfying to save his life.

>YX fight at the end of DDD
>looses and gets sora taken by fucking lea

>MX fight at the end of 3 with the fucking x-blade
>looses and gets the evil knocked out of him

>ansem and xenmas
>loose despite having teamed up with other nefarious evil doers

Terranort would be much stronger if he didnt have amnesia as well.

Meanwhile
>malefecient looses her fights
>still has better time travel than xehanort and is a threat long after his schemes because of that
Everyone looses, even the good guys job half the time and still loose the other half.

Xehanort was kino personified

Here's all KH3 needs to be saved:
Swappable party members.
No, not in the sense that you can only have Donald/Goofy OR the world's party members like in KH2/KH1, but in the sense that after certain story events, you unlock the ability to swap out Donald, Goofy, or the world's party members for a new character you've unlocked. For example, after you beat the Saix fight, Axel/Roxas/Xion are unlocked as party members you can use in any world.

I like to imagine that's what Heaven looks like.

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190207082445.jpg (3840x2160, 614K)

>thinking a princess automagically knows how to use her magic princess powers until the very last second of the final saga
So you have never seen a disney movie or japanese games plot?

I was talking to my firend and we agreed on the same thing.
Having a NG+ where you can swap members between the entire cast would be so fucking good

He saved Sora and allowed the good ending to happen by telling him to pick himself back up and showing Sora how by holding the demon wave back by himself, knowing that Sora could do better and spur Sora to go the distance.

I really genuinely hope they stop this teasing and have her fucking DO SOMETHING in the next game.

She's a fantastic Disney villain that they just fucking do nothing with after the first game. Arguably recoded does something with her but fuck it.

>collect 300 cra- heart pieces
>boss rush
>shitty cutscenes
>everyone gets redeemed and didn’t care about the Organization
>poor excuse of a final boss
>reused themes
>just gives up after being seconds away from his goal
>kairi’s death
>poor excuse of a final world
>no typical kino hearts ending, just sequelbait in a long awaited release we all knew was going to continue and forced happy endings
>kino
Is he autistic?

They should be used to their games being bad, after all, they are KH fans

It's classic imagery representing the event horizon, the lst limit of human comprehension when it comes to the plane of existence. Asura's Wrath had one like this too.

I also like the idea someone posted where Critical Mode is NG+-only so Critical mode can be designed around Sora having his entire toolkit from the start, allowing bosses to be way fucking harder and more creative from the get-go.

>thinking a princess automagically knows how to use her magic princess powers until the very last second of the final saga
The princesses learned how to use them in 1, and she just went through a bunch of training with Lea and Merlin.

Why do you keep saying loose?

Those are completely different scenarios, and can you even name one thing Terra-Xehanort has ever done besides losing to everyone?

>Frozen level
>PotC level
>Tangled level

>Pirates level
>bad

i am still mad they wasted a remix this fucking good on saix
saix shouldve had a remix of critical drive
youtube.com/watch?v=z-mYHWa9n3k

Bad taste personified. Go ahead and post the Saix boss webm. You know you want to

>>just gives up after being seconds away from his goal
Xehanort fucking lost user, if he didn't step down Sora, Eraqus, and everybody else would have pushed his shit in

Only if we get unique scenes with them in the party. I don't mean overwrite the existing cutscenes with Donald and Goofy but like neat little character building bonuses.

>that sequel bait ending and forced redemptions and happy endings are good
I wonder who here has the bad taste. Do you enjoy eating shit?

Did he stutter? It suffers from the same problems as Corona and Arendelle but with the added problem of 90% of the world not being worth exploring until the return trip.

Xehanort was ready to fight till the end but Eraqus, someone he killed, just tells him to stop and he gives up. What a pathetic mastermind of everything leading up to KH3.

Fuck Saix. I'm glad Roxas curb stomped him to the best track in KH3.

Giving Axel a Keyblade was a mistake and Nomura only did it because he’s one of the most popular characters in the series. Hell Axel even makes a meta joke about how fucking popular he is . Goddammit Nomura

Attached: C57D50D2-86C6-47D6-BBEC-363F7E4DF8F1.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Exactly, that's what should have happened. Not some talk no jutsu bullfuck.

>Donald Duck casts a Bahamut-tier Flare to nuke a JRPG villain

It sounds dumb, but it's actually great. Based Nomura.

This should be so stupid, but it's actually great.

Because I'm retarded
He usurped Ansem the Wise

Whether or not they lose is a stupid measurement. Jiminy is the strongest now since he never once looses a fight

Nah Axel is the only person who actually stayed in character the entire game

Did you miss the part where Sora just whooped Xehanort's ass across the whole city? Xehanort knew it was fucking over and that he got outplayed.

>Jiminy is the strongest now since he never once looses a fight
He also never fought.

>Whether or not they lose is a stupid measurement.
I don’t see how you can claim he’s strong when he’s lost every fight and has done nothing. If he was actually strong he wouldn’t be losing fight after fight, and would have at least done something before his demise in KH3.

OH NONONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 3123123.png (649x709, 160K)

Remember kids, Kairi's not a bad character, it's just Nomura is afraid of vaginas and enjoys adding more and more shitty throwaway characters for the side-games to get focus instead of the main trio.

Just look at the manga and even fucking fanfiction that do her justice.

>tease in DDD secret ending that Kairi is going to do something important
>0.2 Kairi says she wants to do something and be important
>In KH 3, Kairi did absolutely nothing but needed to be rescued by Sora, get kidnapped and die
I have the biggest love/hate relationship with Nomura imaginable

Attached: 14D5445E-C1AB-4964-A328-CDE1359DFF3C.png (300x309, 26K)

>Pirates
>Bad
Nah

This, its like everyone forgets that sora and co just kicked xehanorts ass 27 ways to sunday.

Then you have never played a game of chess before.

>Did you miss the part where Sora just whooped Xehanort's ass across the whole city?
That never happened but I can clearly tell you’re out of arguments now. Just admit Xehanort’s end in KH3 was disappointing since all it took to stop him was Eraqus saying “Enough.”

>Windows Edition
Now post the PS4 version of FFXV Barry

>That never happened
That's literally the final boss fight
Did you actually play the game?

Also him getting to happily fuck off to the afterlife with Eraqus as teenagers despite being pretty pretty much Hitler.

Think about how op Terra actually is now apply that to Xehanort. The main 3 villains of the series have been relying on Terra as a power source the entire series.

Attached: 2D9ACEE2-D11D-4AAC-8EB5-29FD9EDE801B.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Kill yourself XV-kun

Attached: Bros for Life.png (418x330, 17K)

Did Axel even need a keyblade? Does anyone need a keyblade to count for the X-blade? A lot of the 13 darknesses don't have keyblades.

>he thinks your actions are canon
So Sora spammed fire to beat Xehanort in KH3?

Xehanort did battle Sora but Sora didn’t kick his ass, Xehanort was still ready to fight to reach his goals but completely gives up after Eraqus tells him enough. Ansem and Xemnas had much more satisfying endings than Xehanort.

I really wish Sora, Riku, and Kairi, along with maybe Lea (Even though him coming back is just to set up Roxas' pointless return.) while all the others just fucking died.

Guardian isn’t Terra

>muh chess
I genuinely do not give a fuck about that gay autism Nomura decided to force in for no reason

This was the biggest disappointment of 2019 for me.

>Okay Mouse I’m going to have Donald Duck murder a man by doing the Final Flash and then him die immediately afterwards . Also Mickey and Goofy die too but it’s just a prank bro they come back to life with time travel

Attached: 258D50E0-C052-41BD-ABE0-EA3F3EE32EFF.png (225x225, 35K)

But they had the ability to wield them if they had their memories, apparently that counts.

Some shit that will be covered in a dlc chapter.

>Sora beating Xehanort in combat isn't canon because I said so
Excellent argument

>The message of KH3 is that it's okay to do absolutely nothing while others solve your problems for you and you can get away with being a genocidal and murderous sack of shit as long as you surrender and say you had good intentions.
I hope Nomura dies in a fucking fire.

>The typical counter response to this is "But Terra was fighting Xehanort from the inside the whole time and he had amnesia."

The cutscene before the fight as well as the first part of it says otherwise
>youtube.com/watch?v=END02U_uPHE

Yes there was partial amnesia, but the moment Aqua said Terra's name, he quickly recovered and Xehanort was in full control and he was until the end.

It's only the beginning of the year, Square still has 9 months to fuck up even worse.

Why does nomura look like an edgy emo faggot all the time

Oh that Barry and his autism

Attached: C0D33CE4-266F-46D7-AD27-415E01D0032D.jpg (1125x2097, 623K)

Was Vantias in the game the real deal reconstructed, or another Time-Displaced Replica?

You said Sora kicked Xehanort’s ass, he didn’t. Things the player does is partially canon, what we see is canon. Did Sora also get his ass kicked by LW since that happened to (You) in KH2?

Xehanort was struggling to stand after the fight. He might have kept fighting if Eraqus has said nothing but there’s no way he would have lasted long.

Huh? Yeah whatever, just make sure it sells a couple million and shove in Let it Go

Attached: 6147518-young-businessman-sniffing-cocaine-on-a-cd-dvd.jpg (866x1300, 96K)

Who knows and who cares anymore? He's dead again so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Real deal. The Unversed pieces of him that remained went to Monsters Inc to gather negative emotions to restore him.

>Xehanort has been trying to reach his goals for +13 years
>was seconds away from fulfilling his goals
>gives up after someone he killed tells him “enough”
kino

Why'd they wait 12-13 years to do it?

No dude it's kino because chess, you know that thing that Nomura arbitrarily forced into 3 which has apparently been the crux of Xehanort's entire personality since BBS?

You know what it’s actually scary how much this might actually have been true kek

Disney doesn’t care what weeb shit Nomura does just as long as it prints money and seeing that KH 3 sold like hotcakes and is the most finically successful game in the series they will let him keep doing it

Attached: 3A050B1F-21A6-4876-95D5-9B0738DAE647.jpg (720x802, 45K)

It matters because he didn't 'die', he just said "fuck this" and pissed off to be in Darkness. If he was Time-Displaced, he goes back to his time to die, but if the real deal, he's probably in the Realm of Darkness and could potentially do something significant in the future.

Then you dont give a fuck about the relationship Xehanort and Eraqus had as children.
You know the opposing beliefs that created the entire chain of events you play in the games.

>MX gets the new org 13
All get beaten except MX since hes a little bitch that watched from afar
>MX and his 13 vessels after the final fight
All get beaten.
>MX in the final showdown
Gets his ass beaten.

>b-b-but he was inches away from his goal
No he got beaten at every turn.

>gives up after someone he killed tells him “enough”
You mean
>gives up after the only person he has ever shared a true connection of the heart with who he had thought he executed himself a decade ago returns just to tell him checkmate
Its almost as if it was alluded the entire fucking time

Of course spergs cant handle someones elses story infecting their precious franchise

>what we see is canon
And what we see is Xehanort losing to Sora after fighting him you mong

>TFW live-action remakes in KH4.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

He deserves nothing after killing who he killed

>he didn't 'die'
Really? Because as far as I saw he dissipated like everyone else and wasn't a Nobody so he doesn't get reformed. What basis to you have for believing he's alive?

>Then you dont give a fuck about the relationship Xehanort and Eraqus had as children.
No I really fucking don't because it goes against everything we learned about Xehanort for the past 7 games.

Collecting Sora’s was meh but I really liked the whole segment for Sora talking to the various souls in the Final World. It was a bit different in tone compared to how KH usually is. I’m hoping if any dlc has us go back there they will explain what was the deal with that grey Darkside in the tutorial.

They're probably no smarter than the dusks in KH2 that thought a bunch of photos (and the word) was the real Roxas.

kinooooooooo

>Xehanort kills Eraqus after he tells him to stop in BBS
>Xehanort gives up right after he is about to reach his goal because Eraqus told him “Enough.”
kinoooooooo

Your point? He didn’t kick his ass, and Xehanort was still willing to reach his goal finishing what he started at least until Eraqus told him “Enough.” and decided to fuck off to heaven.

Possible he didn’t discover the world until he came across Randall after he got banished.

Xiggy and his weapons faded into darkness too and yet they're fine. Also as someone who literally says "I AM DARKNESS.", I took that as him leaving to be one with darkness. When he did 'die' in BBS, he went off like a fucking nuke.

Who's ready for critical mode?

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190322173550.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Which was the last straw for you;
>Let It Go cutscene
>Kairi's "death"
>Xehanort happily fucking off to the afterlife with his BFF as teens
>Outright mean-spirited ending that punches you in the face for not liking the shitty handheld games and demands you play more games

>5
my only guess is that she got PTSD from the Dark World

>because it goes against everything we learned about Xehanort for the past 7 games
Funny guy

>There are many worlds in existence, some of which we know nothing about.
>The world in which we live. The realm of Darkness. The realm of Light.
>And the world in between.
>Wherein lies true nirvana?
He was always there for knowledge not muh darkness as people try to claim

Nice way to ignore Xehanort getting his ass beaten literally over 20 times in the end of the game

>Settings > Notifications > Turn off Screenshot notification
You're welcome. And yes.

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190211080704.jpg (3840x2160, 596K)

>demands you play more games
>i cant read the journal
Must be tough being illiterate
And guess what, the actual story has always been in the journals friend

I'm glad he was actually self aware with the "we were taking care of some plot points" line.

>Xiggy and his weapons faded into darkness too
Xigbar faded offscreen to fake out Sora and Riku, Vanitas disappears right in front of Ven.

>He didn’t kick his ass
pic related, Xehanort's ass after definitely not being kicked

Attached: kh3ending.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

>Yea Forums cant cope that XV is better that Boomer may cry and Zoomer hearts

kys faggots

Attached: 4tuldq7ej4fy.png (2048x2048, 51K)

Trying to go to TT station and seeing the "return to world map" prompt. I checked out then and there because I realized what kind of disappointment this was going to be.

I'm kind of disappointed there weren't more Unversed to use it on in 3

>Sora walking off to go face Xehanort.
>Donald and Goofy start walking alongside him.
Nomura may just be winging it all the time but I have to give him credit for giving Donald and Goofy a chance to actual be Sora’s partners for once.

Attached: 481D24FF-5FB9-4C73-8707-53CDE4DF8647.jpg (1024x656, 71K)

Now post the part where he immediately gets back up and is ready to go again.

>Want to platinum
>Also want to go back to Story so Far and finish the other replays I skipped to play Day One.

What should I do?

Attached: YOU CLEVER LITTLE SNEAK.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190209043429.jpg (3840x2160, 553K)

>Sterling

Only you would covet the ramblings of a fatty who can't even cook his own food.

Ah yes, you mean the scene where he's struggling to get up and everyone else comes along to help with the ass whooping

Still pissed Riku and Kairi weren't your party members despite being Sora's closest BFFs.

But alas, only the shitty handheld game characters are allowed to do things together.

You are in total denial XV is a shit game from start to finish. DMC V and KH 3 are at least fun

t.didnt play the game
What an ass baby

You mean when hes barely able to hold himself up?
>literally grunting and using the x-blade to get himself off the floor
Totally didnt get his ass whooped youre right

Lets just forget the others that show up as well after dealing with Kingdom Hearts

>Ready to go again

He was hunched over the X-BLADE the entire time.

It's a 2019 game that controls worse than the original game, and that game had horrible controls.
Also KH3 has the absolute worst combat out of every single KH game, you can literally just mash X and occasionally press triangle and automatically win every single fight, including the last boss.

Can you stop baiting his replies? He only replies to people dumb enough to not see he makes the same arguments every day.

I'll wait untill the DLC superbosses come out.
In 2FM difficulty sweetspot for me were the superbosses on crit.
Not EZPZ like the maingame, but not ballbustingly hard like a lvl1 run.

«Don’t make zettaflare you...»

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ_20190208094818.jpg (3840x2160, 483K)

>>Xehanort happily fucking off to the afterlife with his BFF as teens
How do you stupid motherfuckers still noy understand that's not what happened? KH doesn't have an afterlife, just reincarnation.

>levels up to the point hes plenty strong in an RPG with a no exp ability at launch
>its just way too easy guys
No you are too easy.

I just played KH2FM and only the data org fights+Roxas were anywhere near difficult.
Stop memeing

Also it controls far better than scroll to open chests KH1 and 2 command menus KH2 for those exact reasons.
The fact the it has air block and dodge already puts it above the others, proud being too easy is not something 3 started at all dipshit

They didnt play the game, only watched the story.

Don't pretend kingdom hearts 3 is good just for one goofy cutscene.

There are still other ways he could've gotten his comeuppance. Remember in Princess and The Frog when Facilier was dragged off to who-knows-where? You don't need to see your villain die to know they're fucked.

Platinuming 3 will only take a few hours, then you can enjoy the actual good games without dreading having to go back to it.

>all these people wanted MX to die
He did
>without having a touching moment between him and eraqus
So you never played any of the games?

Please keep your scat fetish out of the video game argument. Nomura stated months ago that there was going to be a continuation after kh3 so I don't know why you are surprised.

>Twilight Town itself is way bigger, has vertical movement, and has more than 3 NPCs walking around
A featureless hallway and train station was a worthy tradeoff desu

Kind of pointless to bring up the movies when KH goes out of their way to turn their deaths into "A Heartless Did it" situation when they are included.

>JUST CRIPPLE YOURSELF AND THE GAME US HARD BRO
I didn't do a single side actitivity and only beat the enemies in the way in the main quest, and I still got nowhere close to dying anywhere in the game when I was just mashing without blocking, dodging or healing.

>Barry and dunkeyfags still seething over KH3
Feels good

Eye candy? Is that why artists refuse to do lewds of Kairi? Fuck man, I've seen POKEMON females who are just a mere one shot get more art than Kairi (Prima). So no. Kairi is shit for eyecandy. It stems from Nomura being a closeted homosexual because this man on his own cannot do hot women. The best looking KH girl is probably Skuld, and even with her design what kills her is her horrible personality talk about a personality that makes a dick become limp.

And just in case you're wondering, Skuld's personality is Bland Niceness Of Boredom Nice Girl of Niceness. Basically what affects other female characters like say Luna from FF15. Anyway Kingdom Hearts females are all shit. They aren't attractive and you need to have shit taste or be VERY desperate to consider wasting a fap on these twats that not even porn makers give a shit about.

So like every square RPG since ps1.
Good job you succeeded

There's literally nothing else that could have happened to Xehanort that wouldn't have given him an avenue to return. If you get Heartless'd/Realm of Darkness'd, you can come back. If you get Nobody'd, you can come back. If you get THE FINAL WORLD'd, you can come back. The entire point was that Xehanort can no longer ever, ever come back because he's actually fucking died. The fact that he died once he gave up the fight is proof that Sora literally beat the shit out of him so hard that he was on the brink of death.

I mean the scene where he’s ready to fulfill his goals and try until the end. It’s okay if you don’t want to post it.

He’s an old man. He was still clearly ready to give it his all and fulfill his goals, he even pointed in X-blade at Sora and was ready to finish this. But alas, he gives up on his life long goal after someone tells him “Enough.” What a disappointment.

Even in Kingdom Hearts, the BLM won't get out of his Ley Lines.

>everyone ignores the fact that Terranort survived the blast in that timeline
Yeah alright

>because the series was planned to continue that means they can’t give us a satisfying ending for a game we waited 13 years for
Every single KH game before 3 had a satisfying ending, none of them screamed out sequel bait, his however is the definition of an unfinished product and blatant sequel bait.

He didn't need to attack, he literally just explained KH was about to go Nuclear and reset the worlds to his Ideal zero.

Still, you could've just had 'nort being dragged off through a portal or something by a Heartless horde screaming.

Attached: princess-disneyscreencaps-com-9485.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

>he even pointed in X-blade at Sora and was ready to finish this
You mean like all the other times before you beat his ass over and over and over?

>the bad guy could have one guys I swear
Nice

But then he hands over the X-blade to Sora and fucks off to heaven. KH3 seriously ruined this character

What would a Sora VS. Mobbu fight be like?
youtube.com/watch?v=rRw9sLGPxuQ

So you conveniently forgot Mickey and literally everyone else going to deal with Kingdom Hearts?

He was beaten at every single angle.
It was checkmate

Where was Ansem's touching moment in 1? Or Xemnas' in 2? Or hell, where was the touching moment when Xehanort killed Eraqus without so much as a twinge of emotion beyond "smug" in BBS? Sound to me like you're the newfag here.

Whenever a villain gets defeated in KH they always either explode or just fade away. Xehanort really has the most conclusive end of anyone so far.

Who are you quoting? Fuck off autist.

See
Getting destroyed by Heartless isn't actually death you fucking edgy moron.

So is Verum Rex going to be a KH game or it's own game?

Attached: D2HT6vxWkAcRNIe.png (493x559, 356K)

>the journals dont count
So I guess ansem sod and xehanort didnt actually write what the meant down after all

Shut the fuck up

>way bigger
What? It's literally the same as 2 but missing 70%
>has vertical movement,
So did 2?
>and has more than 3 NPCs walking around
Whoop de fucking doo, a bunch of mannequins with a yak bak taped to them really makes up for cutting so much.

Xenmas did have his moment at the end of 2 though. His emotions came flooding forward

Chances are it will be the main original world for the next game like Hollow Bastion.

>it’s a good thing that the main antagonist of the series just gives up when he’s about to reach his goals after showing the extents which he’ll go
All you had to say was “I’m retarded and happily love to eat shit”

>caring about womens personalities
kek

Terranort died from the Zettaflare what the fuck are you talking about . Donald literally nuked him

Attached: A5E76A8A-1FA2-4CA9-ABB0-82C7C76D1844.png (300x256, 88K)

Terra is garbage compared to Xehanort.

>axel gets shot into a boulder and knocked unconscious just for trying to block
>sora's a moron and doesn't even try, just "protects" kairi with his body
>goofy blocks so well that he actually does damage to xehanort, knocks him into the air, and makes him lose grip of his keyblade, and all that happens to goofy is he falls on his ass because he didn't have time to brace
Goofy is legit stronger than every other main character.

Attached: khpowerlevels.png (1920x3514, 2.31M)

>when he’s about to reach his goals

see
>>he even pointed in X-blade at Sora and was ready to finish this
>You mean like all the other times before you beat his ass over and over and over?
and
>So you conveniently forgot Mickey and literally everyone else going to deal with Kingdom Hearts?

He lost many times over in a single finale.
No other boss lost that many times in one finale.

>heaven
There is no Heaven in Kingdom Hearts. You either end up in The Final World as a Heart which is essentially Purgatory. Or your heart rejoins Kingdom Hearts.

look at yourselves, you believe to be so cool but you can't even compete with a literal piece of batshit youtuber

cope Yea Forums XV will be always be superior than KH3
>b-b-but the dlc will fix everything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy your plate of shit for dinner made for NomuHACK you morons

Attached: copefaggots.png (835x416, 574K)

Wouldn’t have made much sense since the Heartless have obeyed him since day 1. Returning to KH is really the most secure place he could go.

Depends on the context. if Mob is at 100% anything or reaches 100% anything during the fight, there's a 99% chance that Sora is ultrafucked, or at the very least it's some unholy difficulty hell worse than LW and MF combined. Sora VS. Vanilla Mob would probably just be a cutscene thing since Shigeo would just to the whole "slam a motherfucker against the ground" thing if he's not really all that determined to fight.
???% is also a cutscene thing and would completely fucking destroy Sora.

Who knows. Could be the game between KH3 and KH4.

I don't even think the people who made XV would suck its dick as hard as you do

You seriously made no points here and just restated non arguments I already replied to. Good post retard.
Ok?

Secret boss fight when ?

Attached: 139DC0D5-01EC-45AB-BB55-7D98BCB4E459.jpg (1024x548, 42K)

What the fuck are you trying to imply here? The journals only reinforce how uncaring and edgy they were, not a fucking hint of remorse for any of their actions.

Man even your bait is weak now. You’re not even entertaining anymore Barry

Attached: 20D6DA5B-8E52-4082-A711-2E886648CB39.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I wouldn't call screaming in rage and agony "touching".

Nomura hinted in the Ultimania that it could be it's own thing but with how it's in the secret ending, it's definitely tied to the next KH game since Sora, Riku and MoM are in Yozora's world. Atleast Riku certainly is.

haha yea he should watch anime with little girls going to school and being quirky lol when will they learn!!!

>Yozora and Bahamut in Toybox
>MoM, Luxu and the Foretellers.
Hope we get at least one of these. Was it confirmed that more secret bosses are happening?

Why are you so retarded?

Didn't Nomura confirm that the next game was going to be a game in between KH3 and KH4?

Of course, he's not, he's only here to bait newfags who don't realize he's there to reply to people who don't know his M.O. or still reply because they are just as retarded as he is. If he really is unironically shilling, he's poor at it because he couldn't even sell people on the game pre-release without lying through his teeth about the changes, something he will still backtrack on if you bring it up.

Maybe with a KH3FM DLC.

Since Nomura did confirm we'd get an extended secret ending in the future.

I doubt MoM, Yozora or the Foretellers will be secret bosses.

Unless it's Ava or something. But then Bahamut is also possible.

Why do people claim KH3 is good? KH3-haters constantly state their side and why they believe the game is bad, but how come people who love the game never do that?

Reminder that FFXV DLC got cancelled and tabata is a hack
Also remember to buy the Fallout 76 DLC world for KH3 you will recieve a Fallout 76 keyblade and Power Armor skin for Sora

Attached: 903F5117-8E93-45B9-A321-17E1880E8D59.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

I thought it was a perfectly fine ending. Everything before the Luxu reveal was tied up nicely and everyone got the endings they deserved.

Yes but that's only if Square doesn't keep dicking him around and putting him on projects he has no business being on while stealing away the ones he wants to do. I fully expect another 4 games between 3 and 4, only for him to get bored of the foretellers in the final hour and slap together some half assed rush job out of obligation again.

>is upset MX gives up
He lost every single way possible.

>is upset it wasnt in character
Ansem SoD and Xehanorts Reports disagree and even Xenmas a nobody had his heart flood with emotions at the end, dont forget the "old friend' he talks to alone for hours at a time.

The journals explicitly state that Ansem SoD was not just about muh darkness but was actually seeking knowledge, and the Xehanort reports only confirmed it further.
A seeker of knowledge is not a rampaging ape that literally doesnt know when to give up like Terra.

Seems like MX having a single person to call brother is what upsets people the most, but you find out from his journals that he had quite a history with eraqus in their youth thanks to bbs
But you also cant seem to accept that MX dying is the only way he can get his comeuppance.
This is KH after all user

Because their only argument for loving something despite it's flaws is "I didn't care". If your only defense is that you have shit taste it's nonwonder they aren't winning any debates here.

If you really want to see Barry’s true autism in pure form go to his Twitter. I will never forget that one time he got BTFO by FF 13 fags and he went on this autistic rage shitstorm and other FF 15 fags had to tell him calm down you sperg you are making us look bad

Attached: 684ADEA5-E713-4B70-B55C-624FA95AC054.jpg (1125x1912, 975K)

Nah Nomura only said there would be atleast 2 games which is likely KHVR and KH4. Maybe a 3rd if he can't iron out his three concepts into two games.

But for now he's got FF7R and the KH3 DLC on his plate

>Sora vs 100%Mob
I want to see this really bad.

>A seeker of knowledge is not a rampaging ape that literally doesnt know when to give up like Terra.
And yet that didn't stop him from opening the DtD right before his dying breath. Alsowhere is this so called touching moment?

What are you even spouting? Seriously the dumbest post I’ve read today, try again. Reminder

If it was up to you guys KH2 would have sucked major ass.

>he had quite a history with eraqus in their youth thanks to bbs
And? That didn't stop him from smugly laughing to Terra after he dealt the final blow on Eraqus after he tricked Terra into beating what was essentially his father within an inch of his life.

>But you also cant seem to accept that MX dying is the only way he can get his comeuppance
Not him but everyone is going to die eventually someday and Xehanort was already an old man who's seen what he's wanted to see. His life was basically complete so while he lost, he clearly didn't care anymore over the issue, bequeath Sora the X-blade and made him his successor while he and the only person he's ever cared about can move on to the next life in peace.

Plus Nomura also said he had plans for a Xehanort prequel before KH3 but didn't want to extend the saga more than he needed to so he shelved the prequel idea "for now" in his words.

This. Most of them don’t even like the game, they subconsciously know it’s a bad game and is lacking hence why they constantly say “DLC will fix it.” or “You’re supposed to beat Saix by doing nothing.” It’s pathetic.

Personally I liked it because I enjoyed a lot of the worlds, had fun with the Organization team battles and really liked the whole final battle from the Seekers of Darkness to final Xehanort. They weren’t perfect and I do want critical mode but I still had fun. I just want a superboss version of the Seekers of Darkness.

>Nomura only said there would be atleast 2 games
Again, Nomura isn't CEO of Square.

Shitposters posts are only ever memes, buzzwords, posting bait images or eceleb cancer.

So the next KH title is basically going to be Versus XIII?

Attached: 1553039561931.jpg (2048x2048, 848K)

What the fuck are you talking about? We're mad because 3 was worse than 2, we're literally propping up 2 as what 3 should have been you tard.

Again he calls the shots on what ideas can feasibly be made into games. He most certainly has pull in what goes on. He said 2-3 games and that's what we will get. End of discussion.

Seems like it. He really wants to put those ideas to use.

Pretty much. It's also going to be on Switch since most bridge games like CoM and DDD were on Nintendo handhelds.

CoM was the bridge between KH1 and KH2.
DDD was the bridge between KH2 and KH3.
Verum Rex is the bridge between KH3 and KH4.

>unexplained happy endings are good because I get to see characters who never once interacted with each other suddenly become the best of friends
KH3 doesn’t have an ending, how can a game without an ending have a good ending?

Because he was knee deep in his plans for KH.
At the end of 3 there are no more roads left open for him.
You really dont understand Checkmate do you

>while he and the only person he's ever cared about can move on to the next life in peace.
Nice headcanon.
There is no afterlife, they are gone.

>he clearly didn't care anymore
Why do I feel like I'm talking to a robot thats never experienced failure or achievement.
Its a pretty common trope in life and media that giving up is more reasonable than continuing.
Eraqus pooping out of terra was the end and MX knew it because he realized every single plan he had made thus far was useless in the face of one clever trick.

probably?
sure it will be a more centered SE crossover, with some disney worlds, or at least

I can wish for that

Attached: Dt_G025WkAABS0I.jpg (1134x960, 101K)

>even more asspulls than KH3
>even less of an ending than KH3
>but it has extra content if you play final mix
To each their own

What's with SE and the heterochromia lately?

Attached: D2N1tRSVYAELlih.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

>even more asspulls than KH3
>even less of an ending than KH3
You can't be serious, what backwards ass logic brought you to that conclusion?

>There is no afterlife, they are gone
Oh no it's retarded

>Why do I feel like I'm talking to a robot thats never experienced failure or achievement.
>Its a pretty common trope in life and media that giving up is more reasonable than continuing.
>Eraqus pooping out of terra was the end and MX knew it because he realized every single plan he had made thus far was useless in the face of one clever trick.
Nice fanfic

Right, because Coded and DDD totally needed to be made and weren't just Square forcing him to stall while they stole his team away from making VsXIII

well, at the same time BBS and Coded were for PSP and goddamn mobile phones respectively

the gacha shit first version was for PC and the second one is for android and IOS and KH3 is the first one to be in Xbone so is unpredictable to know in what platform will be released

just pray with your kino memes to get it in Switch before 2030

Attached: image.png (1500x1213, 3.67M)

>there are no more roads left open for him.
He says, after time travel is hastily thrown into the mix for gay reasons in DDD. You should know by now that Nomura doesn't understand the meaning of the words "definitive" or "ending".

I mean Sora seems to be stuck in Shibuya which is possibly related to TWEWY. So I'd assume it's going to be similar to CoM where Sora and Riku's adventures take place mostly in Tokyo but there will be ways for them to enter different Disney worlds. Like how CoM had Sora and Riku primarily in Castle Oblivion and entered different Disney worlds through cards from their memories.

Attached: 1552256907828.jpg (1366x768, 216K)

Nice headcanon. He always had those two games planned.

>data worlds
>ansems KH decoder that blew up has zero consistency because "hearts are unpredictable"
>nobodies do have hearts jk
>the entire ending with them lost in the dark loljk destiny islands are literally right there
>jk again its not the actual ending after all

KH3 has the final world and thats about it for asspulls and its ending is more conclusive to the saga than anything prior.
>but the secret ending
Because KH2 did such a better job right?

The entire series has always been middling at best and people who pretend it only just now got stupid are hilarious

Prove it, this faggot doesn't understand the meaning of the word plan. He's pure fucking stream of consciousness.

Well Nintendo has more history than KH than with Microsoft so I'd assume at some point it would wind up on Switch.

Your autism isn't helping your case here friendo.

>well, at the same time BBS and Coded were for PSP and goddamn mobile phones respectively
Then Coded got remade for the DS.

Easiest character design.

technically Shibuya Tokyo is not "real" Tokyo, also DDD confirmed that Shibuya was destroyed in the past and the sleeping world of traverse town is used as some kind of "new home"
but at the same time you have FFXIII-3 connecting real world with game world so who fucking cares

Attached: 7af09d980c02397ea5bdf017ff5cd395.jpg (960x1287, 138K)

>data worlds
And?
>ansems KH decoder that blew up has zero consistency because "hearts are unpredictable"
What the fuck are you trying to say? It blew up because you can't digitize hearts, all the hearts it stole from the moon turned back into Heartless.
>nobodies do have hearts jk
Not revealed until DDD.
>the entire ending with them lost in the dark loljk destiny islands are literally right there
It was Sora's connection to Kairi that led them back to the realm of light, they found the bottle she sent sailing at the beginning.
>jk again its not the actual ending after all
The fuck are you on about? This was 3's problem with Sora going poof, not 2's.

>these asspulls are A-OK
>these other ones arent at all
Ok

What asspulls?

Strelitzia was the star in the Final World and Skuld is the missing girl Ansem the Wise experimented on and who Isa and Lea were looking for right ?

Attached: 4C4153CC-53A2-469C-BCB8-337399BCB26D.png (178x400, 91K)

I think Nomura said in the Ultimania that the Shibuya Sora is in isn't real world Shibuya which makes sense due to the weird writing on the billboards.

Inventing shit because its convenient is half the fucking franchise user.
If you cant see why what was said are asspulls then your just a hopeless kh2fagboi because I can point them out in pretty much every entry. You know that KH2 is where time travel started right?
Fucking KH1 started the whole willpower overcomes all nonsense and the heart controls the bodies form which are only used in 1 single scene each just to fit nomuras stupid plot.

it was somehow established in the KH2 storyline, even Sora noticed that those fake feelings seems to be really convincing to be fake
DDD is fucking trash storytelling but KH2 didn't do anything better with the Lingering will's connection with Namine until fucking KH3 or the entire subplot of Axel wanting Roxas to remember him until 358/2 fixed it and the entire arc was finished in KH3

Kingdom hearts has the worst storytelling and universe logic that i ever played, but is charming and entertaining as the same way that MGS4 and MGSV were
The fans got what they wanted and that's it

>>jk again its not the actual ending after all
the secret ending is not established in time, we do not know if Sora is fucking dead, we only know that he left to find Kairi, and Kairi returned but Sora doesn't

this entire meme of "Sora's dead lol" is just to compliment the shitty thanos joke but I repeat, WE DO NOT KNOW IF SORA IS FUCKING DEAD

They've already semi-confirmed two more games

That would be cool. Though I feel they'll probably bring back the command deck because of this since the Osaka team wanted that for KH3 but Nomura refused since 3 is a numbered title and all.

Attached: 220px-Comparison_Chain_of_Memories.jpg (220x243, 23K)

What are those two games?

Not him but KHVR(Verum Rex) and KH4. The secret ending and epilogue foreshadows both of them respectively.

You people are fucking retarded, everything in 1 and 2 had in universe explanations given for them. 3 has the time loop happen and Nomura's only excuse, which was only given in the ultimania by the way, was "I wrote it to happen so it did". Same with Xion's offscreen return and whatever happened to the Lingering Will. Also where's this satisfying ending that exists in 3 but apparently not 2? Because you seem to have dropped that part of your argument real fast.

the game Shibuya got the 104 number in the Shibuya Tower, the real Shibuya has the 109
so it's not only the writing
for some reason the TWEWY world came back and we do not how unless MoM is involved around the return of this world, that will explain the MoM being there

the other great mistery is the round moon instead of the kingdom hearts moon

Attached: proof.png (921x407, 759K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED!

>it all was explained in universe
>i aint gotta explain shit its magic
>i aint gotta explain shit its technology

Good to know you dont know the difference between a saga and a franchise.

>also DDD confirmed that Shibuya was destroyed in the past
Would it just be lost to darkness in KH logic?

Just because you were too retarded to follow along as a child doesn't mean it wasn't explained.

Where can I read all the Ultimania shit? I love the behind the scenes stuff

Attached: 3A77463A-3777-4CA5-9CC2-6EC4CA1CC92D.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

And the same happened in KH3 to you apparently.

>Gwarsh all this power stored in lil' ol' me? Defeating the time-traveling vessel Terranort will be easy!
HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?

THIS IS ULTRA INSTINCT SHAGGY LEVEL AUTISM

Attached: Goofy VS Terranort.gif (480x270, 2.7M)

Donald was canonically one of the strongest disney characters. No one could stop him when he was mad.

I love you user 10/10 based

>3 has the time loop happen and Nomura's only excuse, which was only given in the ultimania by the way, was "I wrote it to happen so it did".
You are so fucking stupid it hurts.
Please do not call yourself a fan of the franchise if you dont understand that raw emotion and willpower can literally change the fabric of reality.

HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT FLIPPING SHIT OVER THIS? LOOK AT IT. FUCKING GOOFY THE SILLY CARTOON DOG IS GIVING AN EVIL HITLER CLONE THE FUCKING DEATH STARE

Attached: hoah.jpg (973x1002, 143K)

Because
Donald and Scrooge are quite literally top of the heap when it comes to disney power levels because Scrooge has taken on deitys and demons and Donald has more rage than quite literally anything else in the known universe

They wouldn't let me do anything for the first half of the game and
>This might be a good spot to fuck my asshole
I get dead air was a problem betore but repetitive dialogue is worse

Explain the time loop then, because Nomura sure as fuck didn't bother. While you're at it explain why Demyx, Luxord, and Marluxia turned themselves back into Nobodies and returned to the Organization despite getting everything they wanted in CoM and 2 already, explain why Xehanort let them and Xion back in despite YX explaining he was weeding out all the traitors from the previous Org in DDD, and explain what happened to the Lingering Will because again Nomura didn't care enough to.

I know I'm 15 years too late, but it's fucking Donald Duck

Attached: 6ade6b320c6285428c8abacd8f2a8924bcff5317a3f3fc2e3c453ce8d3697c38.jpg (534x388, 30K)

still in denial I see

>HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT FLIPPING SHIT OVER THIS?

Probably because most people have seen worse in a game, are you a middle schooler?

>KH2 is a well written game
welp, at least is cute to see the fans not finding how terrible the good game are in terms of story telling
the ending was satisfying because you needed to revisit the worlds and have more disney filler but this time with the XIII boys around, the bosses were fun and the final boss of KH2 is fantastic but really i prefer Terranort in BBS using lingering will or fucking Xehanort in KH3 playing with my light making me his little bitch

Attached: ok.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

The fact that Terranort hit Lea with enough force to send him flying and crashing through boulders like some DBZ shit and Goofy blocked that shows that Goofy and Donald have been holding back this entire time

Attached: FA06E16B-F367-48F0-97D8-388A922ABD08.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Thoughts on Face my fears?

Read the ultimania.

Put me in the screencap

What I meant is Nomura said the Shibuya Sora is at isn't the same as real life Shibuya. Like real life Shibuya not TWEWY Shibuya. Since you mentioned XIII-3 had the whole real life twist.

I'm pretty certain that Sora is in some form of TWEWY Shibuya. The lack of people shown and the strange writing on the billboards is suspicious.

Yes. Naminé was the other voiced star.

You do realize I was being sarcastic right?
That "raw emotion and willpower" are just nomura saying cuz I said so like in KH1 and 2

>Gwarsh looks like I'll need to go all out. Forgive me, Maxxie. Hyuck!

>despite YX explaining he was weeding out all the traitors from the previous Org in DDD
Oh you actually thought he was in on it?
YX is no more a tool than xenmas was to MX

>it was sarcasm
Sure bud, keep up that no argument streak.

KHinsider website probably has translations for it. They usually do for most things.

Are you trying to imply Master Xehanort wanted traitors in his new Organization to fuck up his plans at every turn?

>goofy was hit with a giant rock in KH2 but that only awaken his real power
>your keyblades are useless to me, keyblade wielders, neither light or dark can defeat me a-hyuck

>Explain the time loop then
Hearts can want more than anything and sometimes thats enough just like previous games

>While you're at it explain why Demyx, Luxord, and Marluxia turned themselves back into Nobodies and returned to the Organization
They got a better deal and were okay with being norted

>explain why Xehanort let them and Xion back in despite YX explaining he was weeding out all the traitors
Its been said in game than Xehanort always leaves himself many roads to take, if they were all the same road that would do very good.

>explain what happened to the Lingering Will
He lingered, like the name implies.

The answer to all your questions is "bad writing".
Just accept the answer and enjoy the dumpster fire.

Marluxia and Larxene were loyal to the new Organization.

probably the "dark world" version of Shibuya
enchanted dominion is the darkworld but with some changes in the reality and no people as well
so the same logic applies?
but it could be a replica world as the same way that happened in Toy Box

Why even bother posting if you don't actually have any real arguments? All you're doing is making KH3 look worse with your half assed attempts at discussion.

Donald Duck was always a top tier badass. If you ever read anything printed by Disney, you would know this. Only one more hardcore also comes from the duck family and that is Scrooge. How they never made him into a summon or a party member in KH is beyond me.

Actually I just rewatched it and at the beginning before Sora wakes up, it sounds like a car was driving by.

Is she the angel nobody Marluxia has in CoM?

>literally said facts
>hurr half ass attempt at discussion
You fucking autist.

Hopefully someone trashes all of Scrooge's businesses he's setup in Radiant Garden and Twilight Town so we can see him go nuclear.

>ruined TWEWY's ending to include it in KH
Tell me why I should care about SE anymore.

He will never be in a KH game because Disney hates him.

Attached: KH_Oswald.png (751x700, 345K)

Nothing confirmed, but she is Lauraim's sister so it's possible.

>>explain what happened to the lingering will
he was defeated in the second loop by Terranort
but the memories of Terra that formed LW came back to Terra-The guardian and this is why now The Guardian can remember the promise with Ventus, probably all of this planned by Namine or maybe LW knew it was useless to fight against Terranort and just accept defeat to see his friends once again

Attached: 1528679579834.png (579x487, 165K)

>literally said facts
Where? You posted a bunch of conjecture and bullshit, you didn't even read the ultimania because this
>Hearts can want more than anything and sometimes thats enough just like previous games
Is not what happened.

>plot important event happens off screen
People still have the gall to claim this game isn’t rushed.

>conjecture
>literally what happened in the game
Show me the scene where Marluxia and Larxene betrayed the new Organization

>Buy him back
>Proceed to not use him at all outside of Epic Mickey
>Literally go up on stage at D23 and make mention of the fact they haven't used him but do nothing and announce nothing to change that

He's literally going to be in KH Verum Rex.

The part where Larxene suggests another coup? They clearly aren't loyal and it makes no sense on either end for them to be back. Why would Xehanort let them back knowing full well they can't be trusted? Why the fuck is Marluxia back when his goal in CoM was "fuck Xemnas" and wanting to be whole again?

to point more details, the Terra fighting Terranort in 0.2 is technically Lingering Will being helped by Namine to connect with Aqua, the first encounter with Terra in 0.2 is a bamboozle from Terranort to trick her into telling where Ventus is

what a fucking chad

Attached: 2terras..png (692x302, 435K)

>KH2: everyone was pissed of the entire game being cinematic exposition
>KH3: everyone is pissed because there is not exposition and only centers into the events around Sora

shiggy diggy

Attached: 1550216565866.png (559x566, 612K)

Reminder that people who like KH3 can’t say why they like it. They only “like” KH3 because they believe they’re sticking it to their boogeyman by doing so. KHfags are pathetic

>Are you trying to imply Master Xehanort wanted traitors in his new Organization to fuck up his plans at every turn?
He already knew what was going to happen but his curiosity of the keyblade war and Kingdom Hearts couldnt be slacked.

Xehanort does BBS stuff. But then gets old and takes over terra, looses his memory and usurps ansem, becoming Ansem SoD and Xenmas eventually. Ansem SoD time travels into riku while Xenmas makes org 13, ansem SoD does KH1 stuff and is defeated though his shadow remained in rikus heart until kh2 explosion. Xenmas does KH2 stuff and is defeated which re-completes xehanort. YX gets on board as well and DDD/KH3 stuff happens. So if all this is true, its pretty easy to assume that final MX talked with his other selfs about the events that lead to this moment.
So basically MX should know everyones roles the entire time well before BBS.

He quotes the book of prophecies as well and seems to whole heatedly believe in destiny.
And you guys think it wasnt just a game of 4d chess the entire time.

CRIT WHEN

That's sort of what happens when you remove Sora from the plot to go dick around and be useless in Disney worlds.

Donald has always been in the toppest tiers of Disny power rankings

Attached: The Three Duck Avengers.png (1280x672, 397K)

>and only centers into the events around Sora
Riku and Aqua really were that forgettable huh? And that’s not the only reason people have for being pissed off at KH3.

this also happens in every kh game
all the disney worlds are fillers

I love the combat because it’s a perfect blend of all the KH games. I love the music and hearing all the remix tracks is orgasmic. I love the chemistry between Sora , Donald and Goofy it’s easily the best chemistry they ever had . I love that Donald and Goofy actually do something and it actually feels like a trinity instead of Sora featuring Donald and Goofy .

I love exploration and how massive the worlds are. I love the cutscenes especially in the Disney worlds because it looks identical to the movie. That’s just a few things I love about KH 3 so you can fuck off and die slow faggot

Attached: 0F43E580-440F-4EB1-BA5C-AF866F9BA0A2.jpg (487x1024, 59K)

It's a 1/10, the fucking boring AOE spam only gameplay with floaty controls, shit writing with plot holes/retcons and zero focus on having it's own story to tell cause gotta set up kh4 or another spinoff I guess, shit dialogue, reused bosses and pretty much no Disney bosses except two, long ass cutscenes of nothing, horrible choice of worlds with no overarching theme, the game just overall feeling rushed and incomplete with no clear focus.
Even music was pretty bad, what the fuck is that opening like DDD was a better kh3 opening than that, and majority of the other songs are just remixes

Attached: ctb8zmnghtdz.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Just to be clear before this thread dies. WHO owns Verum Rex and Yozora? The contract of KH states that ALL original content belongs to Disney.

So does Verum Rex and Yozora belong to Disney? Because Nomura is a damn retard for doing this. Create the biggest ambitious thing you always wanted and now Disney owns it. Remember SE has not copyrighted or laid a claim to Verum Rex before KH3 was released. In fact we haven't heard a thing about Verum Rex and Yozora after KH3 released. So the only logical guess is Disney owns all that as well. And if Disney owns it, Nomura will not be able to do his vision like how he wants because Disney doesn't like T rated material.

Wut

Except you get glimpses into everything going on behind the scenes so the story doesn't feel like an arbitrary line of bullshit events. If 2's story had been told the same way as 3's the prologue with Roxas wouldn't even be a thing, there'd be no scenes with DiZ and Mickey, and it'd just leave most of the plot up in the air for you to make up headcanon about.

>Create the biggest ambitious thing you always wanted and now Disney owns it
>people actually think this
He already admitted VR isnt that, its just the result of his past work influencing him.
He has another project in the back of his mind thats going to be his MO after FF7r+KH3dlc

>Kingdom Hearts is undoubtedly one of the worse series in Square's history
Yeah it died immediately after the first but holy fuck did they milk it. I wonder how Walt Disney would feel about this

Attached: Shortcake.png (345x403, 138K)

KH3 was the worst Kingdom Hearts game ever shitted out. Change my mind

Days exists.

im more pissed about the "everything is fine" of every single battle in keyblade graveyard
except for Vanitas all of them forget what makes them the cool bad guys and went we were the good guys all along

also the superforced endings of wayfinder trio and twilight town trio, not even questioning anything, all of them are friend now, dont ask why you dum dum

>enjoy all the games since the beginning
>see the flaws each one has
>especially the numbered titles like 2 and 3
>still able to enjoy them since I'm not autistic
I sure do enjoy playing video games

Days had a lot going for it and is in no way irredeemable garbage like KH3 is.

Neither will these two good boys.

Attached: imissyou.jpg (780x440, 69K)

>worst structure
>worst gameplay
>worst plot
>worst everything else
At least is has your favorite coma

>Days had a lot going for it
And it squandered almost all of it.
>in no way irredeemable garbage like KH3 is
Xion.

What flaws do KH3 have?

Re:CoM

Attached: 2fd.gif (500x386, 300K)

>No Oswald
>No Phantom Blot
>Yet somehow Julius appeared as a bonus boss in 3D

Xion is a better character than Roxas in Days, anywho Days is still better than KH3. Both are shit but at least one isn’t a 13 year long shit.

man, what were you expecting after DDD?
it was obvious that the dissapointment it will be bigger than fucking phantom menace, if you went with the same expectations as KH2 you fucking deserve the pain man

I fucking dealed with Batman: Arkham knight and Metal Gear Solid V, I learned my lesson, I just wanted to see how this wild ride ends, and that's it mate, the game is passable but still making debate about how Nomura is fucking retarded and that's something

Not a bad game but it’s a remake of an already divisive title and ended up being a lot different from the original

>Xion is a better character than Roxas in Days
You mean because she stole all of it? Remove Xion and give all of her scenes to Roxas, what changes? Nothing, because everything Xion went through is exactly what Roxas should have in order to see what was wrong with the Organization, but he's just forced to become 2 Roxas at the last second because she told him to.

>Xion, Axel and Roxas are better characters in Days than in the rest of the games

FTFY

>man, what were you expecting after DDD?
What were you expecting after CoM? Because I'm guessing the answer was still "1 but better". The quality difference between handheld games and console entries was always huge, only this time it went in the opposite direction because Nomura is a hack.

Actually, Terra gets involved in the middle of the 2nd fight as seen with Dual Limit command. In fact, your video shows that command in action proving that Terranort did have an internal struggle with Terra during the fight. Without Terra's influence, Aqua would be stomped by Terranort. In KH3, she tried to 1v1 him and had to be saved by Sora. If she were strong enough to beat Terrahanort with zero interference, then she would have done so in the keyblade graveyard in KH3.

Attached: Final_episode_03.jpg (1366x768, 127K)

Its shit but salvageable in comparison to the awful sidegames, it being rushed as fuck allows for it to be over quickly if I skip the hour long cutscenes also but
I can't believe it needs a final mix when this should've been THE final mix with added DLC that puts the others to shame in terms of content, too bad 90% of it's problems won't be fixed or else you would have a entirely new game

If KH3 had been more like KH1/2:
>You would be able to help axel and kairi train in a sort of sparring capacity at the start of the game, think FFKids/struggle
>An actual hub world to return to where a big midgame event happens instead of having the 10000-heartless and boss rush being LITERALLY ONE AFTER ANOTHER
>Malificent and Pete not only not being relegated to sequel bait, but actually fuck with you once or twice - maybe even a couple themed boss battles with them in a random disney world or two
>voice actors would actually be from the original series outside of frozen/flynn rider
>The maguffin of the plot (this case, probably replicas) would actually somehow be relevant. I don't fucking know how. Probably some bullshit like "by replacing the new princesses of heart with replicas and having those replicas interact with their friends we can clone their hearts. Figure out who is the clone and who is the real princess of heart with the power of waking" or some shit.
>And the thing you didn't realize you missed the most in KH3: Pluto would be important to the plot, always should be.
>datafights are DLC faggot

Roxas and Xion have the same story, not really supposed to exist and coming to terms with it in the end, but both are still vastly different and you can’t just replace Xion with Roxas.

>Axel
>better in Days
Lel. Roxas, I agree with, he’s just a shit character who has nothing going for him outside of his edgy persona.

Walt wasn't as autistic about his cartoons as you, kiddo.
He cared more about his vision of EPCOT City. Too bad the jews took over and it never happened. Still he tried, which is more than you can say you weeb faggot.

Recoded, BBS, CoM, DDD, 0.2, and Days are all better than KH3.

>BBS
Want to know how I know you're retarded?

>and you can’t just replace Xion with Roxas.
You can, easily. Start with showing how Namine got discovered by the Organization in the first few weeks, then have CoM happen. Afterwards Namine and Riku try to reach out to Roxas on his missions instead of Xion. Boom, done.

Lots of wasted space in most worlds and gummi segments because its gotta have big explorable spaces for no reason
Lots of flashy moves that arent as fun as just fighting, I hate reaction commands for different but similar reasons
Not a real hub town you can return to with actual progression like Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town sucks compared to both those and we shouldnt have had it in 3 at all honestly.
Too much of a focus on repeating certain minigames rather than exploring new previously unreachable locations with abilities you attain
Not enough plot heavy elements that really matter in the first half makes it feel like you arent doing anything for too long
Too easy in most fights but that can be fixed at least

I enjoyed it more than most of the titles though.
Best UI so far and air block/dodge is great.
Worlds were a joy to explore after how abysmal 2s world design was but DDD also had much larger scale areas than 2 so it was expected to a degree.
Worlds actually had things after you finished them like rebuilding thebes, sadly it wasnt as fleshed out as it could have been but better than the forced revisits in 2 to me since I thought those were pretty stupid most of the time.

I think they're all equally bad, and 0.2 was completly the most pointless game ever

>having taste this bad just to try and "fit in"
I'm glad I'm me.

Attached: 42971958_10155933989113951_5741304099932995584_n.jpg (960x639, 54K)

>3 playable campaigns
>completely different stories
>command deck spells
>entire Keyblade Graveyard segments and endings
How is KH3 better in any way?

"Terra" is holding No Name there. The Guardian was Terra. Aqua was helping Xehanort.

Nope, spinoffs are certainly better than KH3. Even the KH3 demo is better than KH3 why do you think they copied over so much from it?

Not an argument

>Even the KH3 demo is better than KH3 why do you think they copied over so much from it?
Do you have any idea how delusional this makes you sound?

Don’t really care, just wanted to see what a KH3 apologist thinks the flaws of KH3 are since I know you can’t name the positives.

0.2 was the original prologue for KH3 but was thrown into the 2.8 HD ReMIX instead. Basically the same thing as MGSV with Ground Zeroes being taken out of The Phantom Pain.

>Even the KH3 demo is better than KH3 why do you think they copied over so much from it?
Except what matters like challenging bosses, better designed combat and good level design.

>a bloo bloo bloo someone has a different opinion than me
Too bad the jokes on you, I still think KH1 is still the best one of the franchise.

>No FF characters
People say it's Nomura seething over XV, probably true or Disney meddling also might be true but I think all of the above and the fact he couldn't fit them into the game in some meaningful way considering how rushed the game is and how much focus was on the OCs and of course Disney

Attached: 6a5a8dd34783113ae0138e072dbd58f7.jpg (1080x1234, 461K)

0.2 has missions that reward you with items making combat and exploration interesting with these in mind, in KH3 it’s reduced to gummishit. 0.2 introduced entire bosses that just get copied over to KH3 since they couldn’t be bothered to make news ones even if it makes no sense story wise. 0.2 had a crit mode KH3 had a scrapped crit mode from 0.2. 0.2 had playable Aqua KH3 just ported her over instead of adding anything new. 0.2 can stand on its own as a story and game KH3 can’t.

I mean come on KH3 couldn’t even be bothered to update the graphics on flash backs, they just ported over scenes from the HD release.

Imagine a team of them three. It would be so based.

Roxas isn’t a good character the only remarkable thing about him is duel wielding which will slowly be taken away from him

Kairi's dead weight.

Only because Nomura writes her to be.

Attached: 129a64096b573a03687b00957a9c9ab2.jpg (1736x2291, 1.15M)

Nah m8, she couldnt even manage to run along the beach properly in 1 as a child.

Fuck you.

>They're strong only because they're written to be
>They're weak only because they're written to be
>They're the villain only because they're written to be
>The sky's blue only because it's written to be

She can't fight worth a damn, what good is she? Sora at the beginning of KH1 was stronger than she is.

>>They're strong only because they're written to be
>>They're weak only because they're written to be
>>They're the villain only because they're written to be
>>The sky's blue only because it's written to be
Yes that's generally how writing works.

It's not really an argument is what I'm saying.

That actually is part of the reason why.
>I can't disclose too much about the Final Fantasy characters or whether or not they'll be in Kingdom Hearts 3, because I can only speak to what's been shown. But the reason you haven't been shown any Final Fantasy characters is that there are so many original characters that need to resolve their own problems and issues. And because their issues and problems are very difficult, there just hasn't been that much space to fit Final Fantasy characters so far."

>When you look back on the first Kingdom Hearts, Sora was still a new character, so we kind of had the Final Fantasy characters as supporting characters. But now that it's been 15 years, the original characters are more polished than they were before, so I don't think think they need the Final Fantasy characters help as much as they did before. [...] Also, when we first released Kingdom Hearts, there weren't that many other titles that brought together the Final Fantasy characters. I actually think that Kingdom Hearts may have been the first to do that.

>But nowadays, there are an abundance of titles that do that, so I don't see the value of having that kind of feature in the game anymore. But that doesn't mean that I'm saying that there won't be any Final Fantasy characters. Please look forward to future information.
usgamer.net/articles/tetsuya-nomura-kingdom-hearts-3-interview

I wasn't arguing.

Larxene makes a half joke and apparently she's not loyal.

Also Marluxia clearly didn't agree with her. They were loyal.

>But nowadays, there are an abundance of titles that do that, so I don't see the value of having that kind of feature in the game anymore
Explains why he thought good writing and game design also didn't need to be in 3.

don't respond to the autist

Was disappointed it wasn't Terraflare.

Xemnas literally explains why those four were on standby in that very cutscene.

>makes a half joke
>I didn't want to become that old geezer's heart container anyway
Cope harder that no one's motivations were properly explained or hastily written over because Nomura couldn't come up with 13 darknesses that weren't just a rehash of old characters.

Final Fantasy characters never really added much to the games to begin with.

Kairi isn’t a shit character and the only ones complaining are bitter fujos who want “muh strong and independent woman” to self insert as. Kairi will never be a strong fighter and she’ll never be the protagonist. Cope.

>not wanting to be a heart container despite agreeing to be a heart container because she gets to hang with her friend.

Doesn't matter what she says. She agreed and she stayed loyal..

It's going to be my last response to the retard

And in DDD Young Xehanort explains he made a new Organization out of Xehanorts because the old Organization was either too weak or downright traitorous, so why the fuck would he invite those two shitheels back in?

user...

>She agreed and she stayed loyal
Yes, loyal to Marluxia, whose motives were retconned or just completely forgotten.

So Verum Rex also takes place in Shibuya.

Attached: nAGpBTlh.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

They added Sepiroth and awful voice acting

Maybe you should play the game and find out instead of watching some faggot on youtube play it.

>s-stop pointing out the flaws in my game you big meanie
>y-you're just a hater
Good lord, if you don't have an argument just say so.

And Marluxia was loyal to the new Organization which makes her also loyal to the new Organization by extension. They fought, served and died for the new Organization. They were loyal autismo-kun.

At least they kicked out Vexen and Demyx. One of my biggest pleasant surprises with the game honestly. After the trailers I was sure KH3's organization would make Xemnas look like a complete idiot for his words in 3D since all the least reliable members seemed to be back in the organization, but in the end the new organization didn't have any weak members, even if it had a couple of untrustworthy ones.

Sephiroth was lame. Plus his position as the toughest boss got usurped a long-ass time ago, so he became entirely meaningless.

Maybe you should come back with an actual argument besides making up headcanon and pretending I didn't play the game to cope with your loss.

Stop replying to him. The guy's a shitposter.

Nobody betrayed the new Organization besides Xion and even then she had already served her role so it didn't matter.

You fuggin shut that faggot down no one was gonna say anything but I see!

>And Marluxia was loyal to the new Organization
Which completely goes against his character in CoM, and we're given no reason as to why that is.

Norted

He not only destroyed Terranort but Terra's body as well. The guardians of light would have been fucked if they managed to survive the tornado the first time

>Nobody betrayed the new Organization besides Xion
Excuse you?
>Saix
>Vexen
>Demyx
>Luxord

>At least they kicked out Vexen and Demyx
Vexen was always a benched member not part of the main 13. His job was to supply vessels for the time traveling members. But yeah Demyx getting benched made sense since he was the most expendable.

Plus it's fine this way since this has the new Organization consist of half old members and half new members

Attached: 1280px-True_Organization_XIII.png (1280x775, 859K)

Doesn't actually change your personality or mind control you, try again.

>They kill off Donald, Ventus and Axel in one scene
>Its followed by the rest of the cast getting destroyed
>Riku makes a last stand but is also killed
Holy fuck, they had balls.
I know Sora used his bullshit power to bring them back, but for a moment they actually took Goofys death scene and did something bigger.

Speaking of the revivals, big missed opportunity not showing Sora getting more sickly each time he revivied someone, they couldve done a better job of milking his sacrificial death for drama. He literally goes "Ill get Kairi back, itll be easy!" but its just ends up being too much off screen for him.

Norting has nothing to do with brainwashing you idiot. The members all chose to come back.

>all these people assblasted about Donald and goofy when the 2 have some even more retarded feats in their own franchises
If you all wanted too get mad, mickey is an absolute disappointment.

Lmao people complaining about Kairi, when the females have always been shit as a matter of fact everyone was shit this game which is worse cause it was character assassination and only the character more retarded than Sora who is fucking Terra, yes the retard who got coaxed into jerking off to darkness by Emperor Palpatine in Birth by Shit managed to be the only one slightly redeemed cause he already did all of his jobbing beforehand

Attached: 1552887411548.jpg (1566x725, 49K)

Saix never betrayed.

>hurr he helped bring back Roxas!
The Organization wanted Roxas back. Saix stayed with the group to the very end.

>Vexen
>Demyx
Benched losers. Who cares about them?

>Luxord
Never betrayed. He fought and died for the group.

Makes me wonder how Maleficent and Pete haven't taken over Disney Castle with how useless Mickey is.

I entered those final hours salty af cause I just experienced the most boring, barren, dragged out disney worlds ever in KH. Damn did the finally be everything I wanted from Kh3, just wish the whole game was like it

>Saix never betrayed.
READ THE FUCKING REPORTS YOU DUMB NIGGER

>go to heaven
>get to stare up angel's skirts by looking down

Based

Well we know he has ultima, that's probably his big saving grace since no matter what game it is in, it is absolute bullshit. But I agree.

I think the whole point was both Kairi and Axel get jobbed cause they thought they could join the keyblade war as complete novices. If it was just Kairi Id agree wtih you, but the fact both of them get btfo shows they were just unprepared.

>Saix never betrayed.
>didn't play the game, read the journals or the ultimania
Okay bud, I don't know why I ever thought you'd actually have an argument.
>The Organization wanted Roxas back.
No you retard, they wanted to trick Sora into using the darkness by saying it was the only way to bring him back.
>Benched losers. Who cares about them?
>they don't matter because I lose the argument if I count them
>Never betrayed. He fought and died for the group.
And handed Sora the get out of death free card to "turn the tides".

>Axel
>complete Novice
He was using formchange to use his keyblade as chakrams anyway, there was no reason for him to job like he did.

>Playing through Frozen world again
I'm fine thanks

Based and btfo

>Cuckling

Probably because they wanted to.
Larxene follows marluxia, and marluxia doesnt mind re-inventing the world to be stronger and holds little value for the heart.
Xigbar and Xemnas are obvious, and luxord is a gambler. He just pulled the wrong card.
Vexen has always been a double agent and Demyx just wants to tune his sitar doesn't matter which side hes on.
Saix is also there because hes like fuck you lea in the cutscenes but theres more to it. I just dont have the willpower to go on.

Play KH2 and find out

No it isnt.

That doesnt mean he isnt a complete novice user