Sekiro thread

Emma is cute.

Attached: 937230-une-sekiro-personnages-amp_main_media_schema-1.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6I7e3HqmMo
britannica.com/topic/Emma-o
youtube.com/watch?v=MRqjQySRG50
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=kg52ySSXv0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUy-dZb1RBw
i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The install is 25gb

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-22-11-13-51.png (1440x2712, 470K)

The red danger sign attacks are bullshit
The animation happens too quick
its not clear which attack is coming
the red sign itself obscures the enemy
shit game

git gud

Attached: 1530566557423.jpg (675x595, 42K)

>complain when new bloated unoptimized AAA trainwrecks are 120gb
>complain when new optimized AAA game is 25bg
well which is it faggot

Not an argument
Its 50/50 trial-and-error and luck
shit game

I'm not complaining.

Is this Gourd for spirit essence?

Attached: 814380_20190322103742_1.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

>Hardmode

Attached: dc vcn.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>i dont understand how computers work the post
the install is 15gb. you need 25gb total space while the installation unpacks the files

Embrace the salt, let the game make you it's bitch

Yes, but no art of her though

Attached: Emma.jpg (1332x1036, 550K)

retard

I WANT TO HAVE SEX

When was the last time Yea Forums got this BTFO by a game? And to think, before release, everyone was saying that it was casualized.

why is everyone sperging about the ogre? he’s piss easy and i absolutely suck at souls games

I feel you, people said to needed to get the fire to fight him, I just side stepped around him spamming attacks and fucked his ass up.

?

Attached: 1550143866158.png (245x179, 6K)

Man butterfly granny was cool, beat her first try though heh, nothin personel

oof

>I just side stepped around him spamming attacks and fucked his ass up.
Sounds like Blood Starved Beast. Everyone was saying he was impossible, but all you had to was dodge into him to the left and hack away.

because the hitboxes on his grab are terrible, they are on par with ds2 ogre grab

The problem might be people playing way too passively. You have to seize every chance you get to deal damage, otherwise you're going to lose any battle of attrition. What's worse is that enemies regenerate Posture over time, and some enemies like Generals have Posture boosts that you have to quickly interrupt.

Again, it happened again. Unaware enemy, jump so I'm above them, no prompt.

They really should've made it so that you can lock onto an enemy and auto-assassinate them like the ass creed because fuck.

just dodge backwards

Does anyone else have issues with getting Whirlwind Slash to come out? Whenever I press both bumpers it just sends out a block or an attack.

good.

The grab hitboxes are bad in every From game.

If you beat the game without dying, she will give you a blowjob

ive already killed it, it doesnt change the fact that its fucking bad
not this bad apart from ds2

meant for

Attached: Iron Golem Hitboxes.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Anyone has beaten the Big Monkey? whats the strat

He does have a fair point there. By default when I see that sign in the middle of a fight I just jump backwards rather than go for a real dodge attempt. It does tend to obscure what the NPC is actually doing. Much in the same way those gay little hats obscure the midgets.

I never had that issue

hit it until it dies

>When was the last time Yea Forums got this BTFO by a game?
Trying to reach/beat Christoper Robin.

Attached: 9ca.png (680x570, 1.6M)

GAME IS NOTHING LIKE DARK SOULS YOU KIDS!
>Homeward Idol
>Oil
>Monocular
>Luck charms
>Health bottle to upgrade
>Same 'Hug leg and dodge' gameplay
>Bloodborne font

What does my posture breaking affect?

>one whole enemy that was patched in prepare to die edition
epic

Do not open, waifu in peril!

Attached: roenna.jpg (512x288, 86K)

Sorry didn't mean to quote

>Game is advertised as not being a Souls game
>People are surprised when it plays nothing like one
Was it autism?

>dodge
fucking casual

Attached: 1552359441824 (1).jpg (631x658, 39K)

>Same hug leg and dodge gameplay
How is it being literally 10 minutes into the game?

But it does play like a Souls game. No idea what people are talking about.

Nice to see the Dark Souls community is already settling in nicely.

Demon Souls is nothing like Dark Souls either.
Or did you ever see a Demon Souls 2?

Attached: +.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Come on, faggots. Where are the OCs???

>keep dying against the fat drunk guy
>Dragonrot starts spreading
Fuck

Attached: 1551911453292.png (917x589, 698K)

I'm just saying, user, what you're saying makes you seem like the Souls kid. Dodging in this game is often ill-advised and counter productive.

FUCK

This guy is so fucking annoying

Attached: 814380_20190322105759_1.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

nooooooooo

>stuck at the first shrek ogre who has been raping me
>suddenly stop being too cautious and just spam attack and react with dodges and don't even try to parry
>I perfect him

okay

>But it does play like a Souls game.
It doesn't, evident by all the people getting filtered by the fucking monk boss.

the only problem for me is that you don't have enough time to distinguish if you need to dodge or jump to avoid attack

Attached: 1553083282217.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

It's basically impossible to tell grab from sweeping attacks on some enemies.

Is this true? I've only done the tutorial (im a wagie) and it was way too easy to brute force 1 shot everything.

Still works perfectly fine, having zero issues just skirting around things and landing 1-2 hits before skirting again. Yeah, I COULD parry, and do when I feel like watching cool animations...but ultimately you don't need to.

People are just trying to be greedy. The only real difference is that this game punishes you for attempting to land too many hits in one combo.

That user is correct. Same idea behind most of these games, you can just brute force your way through them with some quick reactions...very little need to do things 'properly'

Based.

It is. As I've said time and again, people play way too passively and allow enemies free damage and recovery while getting very little in return. If you want to win a fight, then fight. The only time you should be hanging back is if you want to study an enemy's moves thoroughly, after which you pile on the attacks and drain Posture.

>japanese girl
>name is emma

Attached: 1552743152506.png (699x604, 472K)

where do I find the rats(shinobi) from the Tengu dude? I haven't killed the fucking bull yet.

Parrying in this game is way too fucking easy. You don't even need to be close to timing it right.

She's not Japanese, my dude. Brown hair and green eyes are a giveaway.

Guys.. how the fuck do I beat the fat drunk guy

>Game has been out 1 day
>Fanbase has already reach Dark Souls levels of faggotry

Attached: 1427414340546.jpg (250x251, 16K)

So doesn't that make the combat mindless and unfun? Or just quick?

fuck the drunk
I think I'll do the giant first since the flame thrower shits on him a little

build a pc you fucking retard

she's a harajuku-er.

>o'rin of the water
what the actual fuck is this shit

How good is the game? Downloading as we speak.

Better than Bloodborne?

Attached: GitGud.jpg (480x360, 21K)

succ

FUCKING PHONEPOSTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Yea Forums

wtf are you talking about it's exactly like any souls game, roll/dodge back 2 times, wait for the enemy attack and then attack yourself.

Only one so far

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1532x1324, 1.45M)

>dat first encounter with snek

Attached: 1526881581675.png (424x426, 21K)

d-degenerate

So how do you deal with shield enemies? Parrying is pointless since they just react within a nanosecond of you doing anything and they just turtle up and act really passively to player presence

Problem solved.

Attached: Sekirogiantserpent.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

I wanna make her happy.

How do you eavesdrop on PC bros ? I don't have controller

Attached: 1553188794584.jpg (800x800, 82K)

i hate how martial art button is just an invite for the enemy to bend you over and do bad things to your asshole
pls recommend martial arts that better than regular attack

Is she supposed to be a gaijin or hafu cause "Emma" don't sound very Japanese

and fucking killed him. You get an item that lets you use your health to get spirit essence. So combine that with the deathblow=health recovery you can just shit out tool uses

Attached: 814380_20190322110744_1.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

completely different type of game, any comparison is merely subjective preference

thanks for the phone screenshot, teenshit

HOW DO I ACTIVATE THE SAKURA DROPLET

No it isn't true. All mini bosses and up have super armor attacks that punish you very hard if you get caught. Since you can't dodge or parry in the middle of attack animations you have to get lucky for r1 spam to work.

you can change to prompts keyboard in setting

kys you useless redditnigger

I've got bad news for you.

thanks !

britannica.com/topic/Emma-o
WE WUZ JAPONEZ BUDDHISM GOD OF HELL N SHIET

Attached: 453534652432.jpg (500x531, 84K)

Sometimes the texture works of the game is painfully low resolution and outright ugly, and some animation works look really dull and unnatural compared to previous soulsborn. In terms of graphics presentation, the game is clearly lower quality than BB.

I am not sure the reason but maybe the game was rushed to be released or it involves in the fact that the game more exploits fields three-dimensionally with higher speed than previous games. In general I would say it is not perfect in any sense, but it surely adds some new flavor into soulsborn series, not so much though.

seriously how do you not fucking check key bindings

No way she dies. There better not be a story reason for her to die. I'll save her from Dragonrot as many times as it takes.

I am going to assume there might be an optional mini-boss and it changes on who you deliver to the medicine fucks in the dungeon. Big strong samurai, or some guy I never found

Attached: 814380_20190322111051_1.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

So you didn't play it. Dodging and poking does not work in this game.

Why doesn't the camera rotate like in DS3 with mouse ? It's weird, slow and i put the speed on 10

Get the axe from Hirata

So this game doesn't have multiplayer?

Has anyone found more treasure carp locations other than the one in hirata?

You give it to Lord Kuro later, once you rescue him

Wait untill you have to face two of them at the same time

Did From finally remember how to do facial animations in this game or does she just have that blank expression while talking?

Passives > Combat Skills

My ONLY complaint so far is that the OST is shit compared to BB. Otherwise, solid fucking game. I'm slowly appreciating the fuedal nippon setting.

Attached: IMG_0985.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Wait what, how the hell do you deliver someone

>black don't crack

Attached: 1Qd_cbW53Ew17p64sGDEdlZdEHtj3oXJqlT0Uq7sZXk.jpg (503x768, 77K)

the ost is downright annoying

>playing fromshit with kbm
wtf

>In terms of graphics presentation, the game is clearly lower quality than BB.
I don't think so. BB just has absolutely amazing art direction. From have never been great from a technical aspect.

Based

>numale anime poster gets ousted for being a retard just like the rest
This is why Yea Forums was a Japanese site before, because they wanted to learn Japanese culture. Now all we have are low IQ incels that only watch anime and go "le le XD"

>Beat Shinobi Hunter first try within 20 seconds
>Keep getting my ass whooped by the drunkard

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>That hand

Attached: 1550500139862.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Monkey Guardian at the bottom of the swamp? I doubt there's two

hold down l1 to go into combat arts stance, then press r1. don't press them at the same time

the game is way too fucking hard for me. I always end up running around with boss and mini bosses. take way too fucking long to kill one

If you put BB and Sekiro side by side, Sekiro probably narrowly wins, but taken in the context of year of release, Sekiro is way less impressive. It just feels like BB/DS3 with a few extra bells and whistles.

NOOOO I DIDNT DO THIS
how do I beat the snek now? he is long gone from this place

I read the description and it says it's the bad ending . If this was a mandatory fight, This game is gay.

I don't know, this game can be pretty kino at times.

Attached: 1553266510511.jpg (1920x1080, 970K)

BB's art is really fucking unique because it has been ages since we have a proper game Victorian setting and Lovecraft of all thing

What do you get for killing the Headless? I just beat lady butterfly and Horseman

Why does it look like a PS3 game from 10 years ago?

Attached: german.jpg (476x600, 82K)

Any way to force the game in fullscreen windowed? There is no option do so in the settings

Did anyone manage to kill Snake Eyes? Any tip for her? I can't even take her first health bar

Fullscreen is borderless.

I don't understand the stealth in this game at all. Even with the enhanced stealth skill, some enemies can simply see you anyway, even if you're 50 feet away and crouched in a bush. Then, even if you're not seen, doing a stealth kill means everyone within a mile knows exactly where you are and are already shooting flaming arrows at you before the animation is even finished. It also seems like every single encounter has at least 5 enemies that all get aggro'd at the same time.

I understand challenge, but so much of this game seems designed to "be hard" as a means of marketing.

Okay I swear to fuck there has to be some way to dive into the water, has anyone found a way?

>A weeaboo calling anyone a incel

Thats how you know that the meme went too far.

Attached: 3dc9f3fa0f575a2182279ae056956424c187f0a584112e643a70cb0678561ef1.gif (290x288, 2.7M)

Talk to the person in the dungeon, they will give you instructions. Go to the Ashina Reservoir and where Wolf wakes up in the tutorial, there is a samurai above the hole. Talk to him and tell him to go the dungeon. I actually think I found the second guy you can deliver hiding in the castle, but I already sent the first guy

The one in the pit or the one in the valley? In the poison shitfest you can just afk while the poison ticks her down

Attached: 814380_20190322112236_1.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Speak of emma
Where does she go after you're done with Genichiro? She's gone from the temple and I need for the flask upgrade and dragonrot

Holy fuck snake eyes, took me a fucking hour and a half.
Spam jump attacks and poison her

The problem is the quality is inconsistent. While it looks great in some areas, but it looks ugly in some areas as well. The texture works clearly has a flaw.

I think this game exposes people with bad reaction time. I personally don't have enough time to read which attack they are doing and respond appropriately. Feels like all of it happens in a millisecond.

Was this fight peak kino?

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-How-to-Beat-Genichiro-Ashina.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

I'm getting incredibly pissed at granny ninja. The fight is so fucking tedious. It takes forever to whittle her health down to start getting real posture damage. It's a battle of attrition I can't win. Get to the second phase and then I'm just out at that point.
Also, how the fuck are you supposed to fight Headless? I wasted some confetti already but the fucking curse shit and slowmo kill me every time. Am I missing something here?

She is below with Kuro, go to Kuro's room

As somebody who doesn't like Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2-3, but loves Demon and Dark Souls would I like Sekiro?

Huh, who's the second guy? I kind of zoomed through the castle because fuck those blue guys

Just parry all her attacks and mash in her face to get the posture bar up bro

I don't think you'll like Sekiro then. The pacing of combat is extremely fast, faster DaS3 or even BB.

>The texture works clearly has a flaw.
This applies to BB, too. If you really look around at the environments, you can see that the textures aren't particularly great (the moon in the Hunter's Dream is particularly bad); but the art direction is what saves it. I just think BB has better and more consistent art direction than Sekiro.
Granted, I'm not super far into Sekiro, so it might get better.

Attached: cainhurstconceptart.jpg (1024x675, 201K)

does the Dragonrot only spread when you die twice before hitting a checkpoint or when you die and revive?

The rifle guys are scripted to see you from miles away

What does posture do for me?

You’re trying to kill the carp, right? Just stay around it for a while and flail your sword at it, eventually it will hit

Will you not mind using the same weapon the entire game? Bare in mind you can use prosthetic tools, although they require ammo, and there are unlockable combat arts. Also what this user said.

dragonrot only spreads when you die for real, resurrection has no effect on it so dying then running or teleporting back to a statue is a good tactic

No they aren't. And assassinations don't make noise despite the critical hit sfx that plays. Just make sure you're not seen when you kill someone.

yea just found it
had to continue with the "main story" for her to give me dialogue

Thanks for the info anons, I think I'll sit this one out till it goes on sale in that case.

Its otaku sweetie

Well you seem to be blind, or yet only seeing good parts of the game. Let hear me your opinion when you get into the game further. I dont think it is related to the matter of art direction.

FUCK GUARDIAN APE, GIVE ME IFRAME

Is this something you loop back around to from the Hidden Forest or did I miss something?

Attached: 814380_20190322113521_1.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

cool

I don't think it's just bad reaction times, I play Siege at a high platinum/low diamond level and I have immense trouble reacting to anything other than trash mobs in Sekiro.

Rude

Attached: 1490722237441.jpg (449x401, 93K)

>people are actually trying to take on a fatass and lady butterfly before even defeating Gyoubu
>they are complaining about the difficulty despite the fact they can't even upgrade the prosthetics yet and probably trying to take on them with base HP

Attached: 1527491791100.jpg (435x530, 22K)

How am I supposed to beat the headless asshole without divine confetti?
And what the fuck does he rip out with his attack?
Do I even want to know

I beat them both before any health upgrades lol. You can stunlock the drank fatty with the NPC and you just go ham against lady butterfly.

>I'm slowly appreciating the fuedal nippon setting.
Call me a weeb all you wont, it's peak aesthetic, especially when you start putting the mythology into it

Wait what? I just spent 2-3 hours, all my money and XP and the health of everyone I know trying to beat the old bitch Butterfly and you tell me I'm in the wrong place? Literally how was I supposed to know?

Attached: wooooooow.jpg (143x200, 5K)

It's honestly looking to be From's most kino game.

Attached: Sekiro_Screenshot.jpg (1440x424, 134K)

Seeing that son and mother is actually heart-wrenching, especially when he starts to cry if you infect her with a dragonrot like a shitter you are.

No way in hell does it beat out Bloodborne.

You can definitely deal with both it just takes gitting gud

holy shit, imagine if you miss the asahina shinobi arts from the tengu quest(s)
they're all skills that increase posture damage through deflecting etc

Sure, but it looks like an expert route like dealing with Dancer head-on right after Vordt.

This fucking nigger bull. Holy shit.
Also how do I use the divine teardrop? I want to cure dragonrot

>Dragonrot only spread when you die twice
>Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
POTTERY

Wait until you get to the Genichiro fight. One of From's most kino fights and it's only the third boss.

>Fucking piece of shit Ogre turns the direction of his dropkick mid-air
How is this even possible?

I honestly can't decide what i like more, minibosses that force you to use stealth mechanics and employ crowd control or the actual bosses.
Making minibosses that are an actual part of the level is an absolutely amazing decision. You can even stealth the fatass for half of his HP and remove all his gang by spreading them around and stealthing them.

>can infuse with shuriken with the power of Spin

Why is she white tho?

I don't have any poison attacks...?

so, how in the hell do I fuck up the burning bull? dodging deflecting or just trying to attack him doesn't seem to work

So is there European Knights in this game? is the final boss a White Piggu?

Reminder: This is only in the bad ending (read: you die a lot).

I advise everyone to avoid doing what I did and doing this, I took way too long to adapt and realize I could parry lock Butterfly lady and if I literally just beat Gyoubu, my life would've been ten times easier. Just don't bother, the game doesn't tell you to keep progressing after the bell but just do it. Drunkard guy was actually easy though.

Attached: 1553095483482.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

I'm tired of farming those fucks. Any consequences for cheat engine myself a few more coins so instead of going back and forth 100 more times I just change the value?

Attached: 20190322135626_1.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

So every ending ok.

I'm nostalgic over it with all the games during 6th gen having them

Just play the fucking game, people like you are so incredibly lazy in a VIDEO GAME. It's like complaining about currency in Path of Exile but you never take the time to farm maps.

>My ONLY complaint so far is that the OST is shit compared to BB
To be fair BB's OST only got good at the very end and DLC. Gehrman is the only really great song in the base game.

Holy fuck I beat Genichiro and his second form in one go. I had to use my res and had no health by the end but I did it on my first try.
I'm getting good.

holy shit did you just press A to Awesome? Dragon Age 2 looks amazing

This is the graveyard all over

gyoubu is cuter

>Gehrman is the only really great song in the base game.
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtube.com/watch?v=kg52ySSXv0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

>Gehrman is the only really great song in the base game
I never played Bloodborne and I can tell you that's bullshit.

It's blatantly obvious that the graveyard isn't the intended path. When you arrive in Firelink, the camera literally pans to the path towards the Burg.

>Help Kuro
>Obey code
Quick, which is the right choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUy-dZb1RBw

I'm well aware. And if you're too stupid to realize that and go anyways, the jump in difficulty should be your second major fucking clue to turn around.

Of course not you can choose to kill another boss instead
As for me its clear that I wont ever betray my wa I mean young master

>Gascoigne
>Gehrman
>Shadows of Yharnam

It got good throughout.

Is Terror an instakill or the headless is just that strong? How do I fight it exactly, besides confetti? I try to deflect its attacks but the terror gets through.

you get items later on in the abandoned dungeon that reduces terror build up and gives you a bit of resistance

Can't beat Headless. Can't beat Snake Eyes.

Should I beat butterfly or the guy with the kid at the top of the castle first?

Terror is insta kill if it builds up, and the Headless is that strong.
You get a Purple Gourd in the Ashina Depths that acts like your healing one, but for Terror. Very useful.
Guy at the top of the castle, he isn't THAT tough

>mfw people start caughing blood because I suck so much
I'm sorry..

Attached: 1551479347369.jpg (448x545, 26K)

Spear charge is really good for Genichiro at the top of the castle

Elaborate

you released the sickness

Attached: 1552675038410.jpg (640x533, 61K)

On the brightside, being all japanese themed at least we won't have another FUCKING swamp.

Half-Dutch

What's the point of the vault over technique?

Anyone playing through on the cracked version? If so how is it running, any hiccups through your playthrough?

>stuck at butterfly and burning bull

Attached: 1538238746702.png (1228x1150, 230K)

I've been on the same boss for 2 hours now, fuck this game

Runs like a charm.

Attached: 1553187834883.webm (1000x534, 1.66M)

let me guess
butterfly

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GRANNY

Good to hear, already torrenting it now. How much do you like it compared to Froms past games? I know they're not too similar to souls, but does it still feel fun to play?

Depends what you liked in souls, I'd say it's equal to Dark Souls 3, but nowhere near the masterpieces for their time that were Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

mada mada

Please tell me the butterfly doesn't have a third phase

>old lady asks to be blessed with rice
>bless her with rice
>nothing happens
WOOOOW nice FUCKING game fromtards

Attached: 20190323032759_1.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

no can spam parry and r1 on her, im on guardian monkey

do you guys not have phones? How do you comfortably shitpost from bed

Dark Souls is a fucking joke compared to Sekiro in terms of difficulty (and that's a bad thing)

Attached: 9gxut61u02d21.jpg (700x627, 48K)

yeah but can you jump kick enemies in bloodborne?

lucky for you she doesn't but other bosses do

She doesn't.

My favorites were probably DaS1 and Demon's Souls, with 3 being my least favorite out of all the games but still an alright game. I'll probably like it more than 3 since it's not rehashing content from an older game, thanks for the feedback.

nice, ancient wyvern

>Multiple games journos saying it's easier than Souls
>Yea Forums still getting BTFO by it
Does this confirm that 90% of Yea Forums relied on summons?

this except I killed butterfly and now I'm only stuck at bull. it's ds2 tier homing charge cancer boss and I have no idea how to manipulate its AI. it's like the game teaches you how to parry and dodge those character telegraphed attacks and then throw a fucking bull that just mows you down against you. who the fuck thought this is reasonable.

only IGN says that, and I doubt that they actually got further than the tutorial area

you can parry the bull

>assume the fish in the water will eat me if i go in the water
>they’re just docile treasure lizards
From software has made me way too paranoid

Attached: 0653AEFC-8ED1-4357-A309-2DED679AD1E4.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I'd say the combat is nice, but not as satisfying as BB neither as customizable and simple as dark souls. The maps are very well done, the OST is forgettable, the difficulty is through the roof.

My main problem so far is how unsatisfying the main weapon is to use. You fight some enemies with way cooler weapons than yours and it really makes you wish you could get those instead.

Why does my character keep fucking recoiling and putting his arm up when I'm in the middle of a deflect chain jesus christ. Why do some deflects only seem to partially stagger enemies instead of opening them up for a riposte?

I can't wrap my head around posture and deflecting.

Did I get lucky with AI or does that old retard at the top of the castle only have a single move.

I never used summons and Dark Souls was piss easy compared to Sekiro. Journos are also untrustworthy and absolutely worthless

He broke for me as well...

Big Black Bull on the first path, Shinobi Hunter is a hunter even in a dream on the second path.
I'm too casual for Sekiro.

Attached: stop.jpg (2560x1440, 419K)

Does anybody know what the two pink orbs above the health bar are?

Attached: 1389204985111.png (300x188, 11K)

Does music only play during boss fights and at the hub still?

Where the fuck did journalists get the idea that this is remotely easier than any Soulsborne game? This fucking game is kicking my ass left and right. Did the memes come true and they set up a special game journalist difficulty just for them?

Attached: 23424.jpg (651x655, 58K)

resurrection points.

the music plays all the fucking time when you are in combat, its annoying as fuck. i turned music off completely because of that

But there's two of them and I can only resurrect once

Resurrection. One of them is filled by killing enemies, the other by bonfires. Dying takes away the bonfire one and temporarily prevents you from using the enemy resurrect circle.

>Did the memes come true and they set up a special game journalist difficulty just for them?
I'm pretty sure that is the case.

I was also screaming about this game being hard yesterday but to be honest you get used to it. Slowly. Red warning sign attacks are still bullshit though because you can't always tell which attack it is.

>Go into dark cave
>Glowing sword
>Jump there
>Giant headless fatass wielding the sword
wtf?

Attached: 1552334887918.jpg (370x223, 18K)

What happens if you manage to take out ginchiro's two HP bars at the beginning of the game?

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this board, everyone's shitting on the game meanwhile I'm having a fucking blast. It feels like such a breath of fresh air from from. Even though it's a bit easy; beat the first two bosses with relative ease but maybe thats because I've always parried in previous games.

fucking nothing. literally

Welcome to Sekiro. Now get out.

>shinobi Hunter

Nigga just Mikiri Counter his ass, same for purple ninja

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/217584/

Attached: Nigger talking to himself and looking up himself on the archive.jpg (1050x228, 62K)

So how many endings does the game have?

>he didn't read the note on the way there
Oh, well that sucks

Miyazaki fellatio

This board wants Dark Souls 4: The Cycle Continues, even though they all shit on Dark Souls 3 for being bland and unoriginal.

four confirmed endings

How do I Mekiri counter Genichiros wide swipe attacks?

I can't beat Guardian Ape to save my life.

It's a pain in the butt to get through the first phase even with the cracker arm but that second phase is some next level shit.

He lost, you got a slightly different cut scene with some fag throwing suriken at you and Ginchiro took that chance to cut off your arm, then the fucker even dared to say "muh shinobi honor"

Do bosses continue to be bullshit HP sponges like no other souls game has that also kill you in 2 hits later in game?

>Yea Forums is one person
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with ds3 and would've liked ds4 more than this game thank you very much I'm still having fun with sekiro thoughjust waiting for The Surge 2

you don't
you jump on top of him

you can always try to 2 tap dodge backwards away from those and hope for the best
unless you hit dodge one too many times after letting go of directional stick so that wolf takes a neutral leap forward right within the attack swing.

you can't counter sweeps, have to jump and kick them in the head

It really sucks, it feels like the only people starting and primarily engaging in these threads are assblasted pvp shitters trying to tear down the game.

Was the spear stripping armor just a complete bait? It was useless against the knight.

Just gotta ignore them

Am I supposed to beat the headless fuck?

>tfw paying off female streamers to try and play this game

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

>m-muh DS2
Dumb to say when BB had some egregiously fucking bad grab hitboxes

Had no idea, thanks

Why do I keep getting stuttering and crashes on my Nvidia?
Am I gonna have to wait until they release a new driver?

Attached: 1462674690763.jpg (792x792, 218K)

not everybody has a ps4, friend

Nice :-)

It just me or is ichimonji useless? Shit takes too long to connect

I'm mad. This was supposed to be good.

Anyone finished the game? Length?

>i can afford a $1500 pc but cant afford a ps4
?????

Let's see how predictable this is, I'm guessing the person who stabbed Sekiro back at the Lady Butterfly fight was Owl wasnt it?

It's not that we can't afford one, as much as it is we don't want to waste our money.

Attached: PCmasterrace2.png (1541x2105, 725K)

>can't afford it yet
Enjoy the game, anons.

Attached: 1468469333747.jpg (620x708, 81K)

Is this worth purchasing right now?

i can afford one but i dont want one. im not going to buy a console to play one game. i bought vr instead

Where do you go once you reach the temple on the mountain?
I've killed the fire pincer miniboss but have no idea where to go now

>can't afford it yet

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

Attached: stoprighttherecriminalshinobi.png (614x469, 480K)

G-guys... I'm scared.

Attached: and this is anons room.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>can afford it but can't run it
Welp

Attached: 6766432.jpg (625x415, 41K)

no but its certainly worth pirating

I would consider buying a ps4 to play bloodborne IF it ran at 60fps. Sub-30fps no fucking way.

You should be

surprised it never received any ps4 pro support

All I have is console

Attached: 1462549597688.jpg (1200x1600, 831K)

it takes a really long time for you to figure out if you like the game or not. 2 hours is not enough. my advice is pirate first especially if you are a huge fan of dark souls as this game is nothing like it

>my advice
stop reading right there

>From
>Optimizing their games
Pick one.

Is Shirahagi a wemen?

my Laptop probably can't run this

You should invest your next monies into a PC rather than a console game

Blind waifus are so top tier

>have to clear trash around drunkard each time
>have to mindlessly click through granny 1st phase each time
I fucking hate shit like this so much. I have no problem with difficult fights on their own, but forcing to do tedious shit each time before them is completely bullshit move. There was same shit with nameless king or lothric in ds3, where they used it so that player won't notice game being much shorter than predecessors.
Let me guess, this one is also short?

i rather buy games like this on console anyway, they're comfier to play

He looks cute for an adult.

where do you go after the samurai thats past the ogre, im sick of lady butterflys shit.

you aint gonna like the ashina castle boss bro...

and they just look like DeS with a few bells and whistles, and that wasn't impressive in 2000 and fucking 9
from games are technical shitshows

you know you can connect your tv to your pc right
theres actually no difference if its running on pc or console besides graphics/fps

that's bullshit, I've had people do a 180 when I backstab someone too near them several times
it absolutely does alert nearby enemies, LoS or no

assassinations force you to stand up straight which will alert enemies to your positions
the difference between standing and crouching is huge

any anons beat o'rin of the water? i need some big helps

Attached: 1552106608610.jpg (996x892, 142K)

Guys... The headless fatass is beating my ass even harder than Lady Butterfly. Please tell me I'm not supposed to fight him.. Dragonrot will kill everyone until I beat him, fuck why does Dragonrot exist

Attached: cry_at_my_happiness.jpg (695x715, 154K)

How do you do lightning reversal? I'm extremely stuck on Genichiro.

how long until genchiro reappears in the plot

So lore wise, how is the Wolf able go back to the main hub after dying? I get that he can resurrect during fights but the game over screen clearly says "death" when you are finally defeated in battle. So what's the explanation here.

I beat it first try. Parry it, use the feather prosthetic, use the fucking JUMP button that sends you flying backwards. so many options to git gud.

Attached: 1553267258611.jpg (675x1200, 460K)

Well that Nightjar Slash is pretty useful for me.

I hope whoever put these 5 gunmen next to matsumoto gets aids.

Decided to leave until I grind for him. Can't be arsed to go through the same shit as with granny.

Keep playing.

Some user posted that there are two people you can give to the surgeon guy in the dungeon. The black samurai disappeared for me, does anyone know where the second one is?

Is Japanese VA the more authentic experience than English? Which should I use?

Attached: honor or death.webm (480x368, 2.55M)

The game defaults to Japanese for a reason.

>finally found a way to cheese the fat fuck without taking a single damage
I feel bad for being a casual but fuck me I was dealing with that shitter for the whole night.

Attached: B6A0D697-AF71-4460-BEF0-60BCCAA25955.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

How is the game. Is it good, is it difficult? Is it shit?

Attached: 1540058481100.png (1056x430, 657K)

this motherfucker took me like over 100 tries, how the fuck do i git gud

Fatass is piss easy with the NPC

Jourizo is impossible. There are too many enemies. And the guy you can have help dies in like 3 hits.
>Inb4 use stealth
Motherfucker, this is a Souls game, stealth is not viable

no it was garbage artificial difficulty.

Chingchong voices are too dramatic and monotonous imo.

>mfw hardstuck
>Can't beat headless ghost cunt
>Can't beat granny
>Continuing to fight them will give everyone Dragonaids
>Don't know what to do
This is true despair

Attached: 1524904520176.gif (345x260, 1.98M)

>Is it good
Me rike, it's pretty fun.
>is it difficult?
Harder than Soulsborne. This is easily FROM's hardest game.

Attached: harder than souls.png (594x349, 42K)

>this is a Souls game
Wrong.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO LIGHTNING REVERSAL PLEASE THERE'S NO WAY TO LOOK IT UP IN THE MENU

english is fine. better than in the souls series

You mean the Drunkard guy? Stealth is necessary. Here's how I beat him
>Beat his lackeys
>Run away until he doesn't see me
>Come back and stealth attack, half of his health is gone now
>Run to the other guy
>2v1 him, spamming oil and fire
Didn't even need my 2nd life

This topic is a good reminder that you should all fucking play games and get good instead of bitching about politics in every fucking thread. You're all literal garbage at games, a fucking IGN reviewer found the game easier than you all.

>don't know what to do
git gud.

>This is easily FROM's hardest game.

Attached: Kings Field 2.webm (942x720, 2.77M)

Yeah, the thing is that gitting gud will spread Dragonrot even further you moron

>Not just outskilling him and beating him fair and square
Of course you used the NPC too, typical.

>Stealth is necessary
No its not. It literally took be 2 hours to beat the drunk but i did it without using stealth. Get fucking good

The drunkard? Stealth does actually work. Kill the mobs and let him chase you until he can't see you, he'll turn back and start going into position, sneak behind him while he does that for 1 backstab, then just wing the rest of it with hit n run until he's dead.

I don't even know where the NPC is, just saw him slaughter something in the distance, was that it?

can i buy or grind snap seeds somehow?

Games are easier in journo review events.

How is the multiplayer?

headless is optional, you missed a 3rd path

i refund the game it is not bad but it does not support ultrawide screen, and it does not support Arabic language this company still not realize that we are large proportion of customers... so if they not support my screen and my language they not worth my money....

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Anal Rodeo Archers all over again.

>this is a Souls game
Lol, no.
>stealth is not viable
Yes it is. It's extremely useful in the in the moment to moment gameplay.

Yeah sure kiddo, they make the games harder for "us gamers" right?

Attached: 07f2c263aeb47066edaf5911444ee414.jpg (736x1106, 89K)

Where do you get that feather prosthetic anyways?

>Fair
lmao, there are no rules you autist
Meanwhile it took me 10 minutes, git gud

Based Arab

No reason to call me a moron if you have no idea how the dragonrot actually works. You can die as many times as you want, it'll stop spreading after infecting the NPC's you've met, at that point you can die to the boss as many times as you'd like, it won't matter.

Use your dragon's blood droplet and it will go back to normal, moron.

Holy fucking shit fuck this goddamn ape boss fight

Attached: 1364833617470.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

does someone had a link to the artbook?

Really good, I didn't think the fast paced combat would be okay with PVP but using the grappling hook after breaking their posture feels seamless and awesome, usually leads into me killing them too. Don't ever invade me.

>use mikiri counter
>does more damage to my posture than to the enemy's
Nice one miyazaki

Main problem in this game is the retarded difficulty spikes
One moment you're slaughtering shitty bandits one by one, the next you're hit with a miniboss and like 6 adds that are placed in such a way you literally can't use stealth against them

People are having legitimate questions but no one is bothering to answer them and instead you just go back and forth with complainers.

Keep clashing with granny and when you see the clash effect having a slightly more intense, redder color that means she perfect blocked you, back off because she'll do a retaliation, then you can hit her. It usually comes after 2 clashes, 3rd one is her perfect parry, sometimes she does it after 1 though so beware of her RNG.

Basically keep wailing on her with evade strikes and do the above until her 1st phase is done.

When she enters her 2nd phase, go near the place she'll land and keep wailing on her, she will try to get away to summon illusions but if you keep interrupting her she wont. Got her posture to half before she managed to summon and then kept raising slowly, then tanked her with axe and got her.

She's shitty but she's beatable.

It's only if you betray your master, user

Help me faggots. Medicine bitch is gone and I have a gourd seed to turn in. Its just after the rematch with the dude who took your arm

Attached: 1410141334336.gif (300x296, 2.76M)

It's in the bell dream world where you killed butterfly. I don't know the exact location but if you look around you'll find it guarded by a samurai.

>the new soulsborne I was expecting turns out to be the new Tenchu I wanted for years
I can't be more happy.

>fair and square
>in a single player vidya
Also what exactly was not fair about what he did? He simply used the mechanics the game gave him to use to beat an enemy.

Weeeell, about that...there's hundreds of thousands of 100% Japanese people, especially in Hokkaido, who have dark to light brown hair and lighter brown to hazel and rarely, but not impossibly, green eyes. This was even more common in the past, but the traits are disappearing because the majority of Japanese have black hair and "black" eyes. I can vouch for this not just being a rumor btw, I studied abroad for 5 months in Sapporo. Our school was strict about no dyed hair or contacts and there was at least one person in every class who had visibly lighter hair, and many more who had visibly lighter hair when put under direct sunlight. Two girls from a different school that were friends with my host sister both had naturally light brown hair and one had hazel eyes, the other light brown eyes. Both 100% Japanese.

>Can't use stealth against them
>he has the shurikens prosthetic
>He has ceramic pots

>Those recommended specs
RICHFAGS BTFO

>notice there's a cute young girl in Sekiro talking to you and being a part of the plot
>get hyped
>look closer
>it's actually a boy
I fucking hate when this happens

I fucked up on lady butterfly and used my snap seed. Do I actually need them? Where can I get them

If it happens a lot then it means you're gay user.

Yes, goyim I get it, you abused the game and "outskilled" your opponent, good job.

Attached: 1552065841604.jpg (960x960, 103K)

What's the point of shards when they don't even work properly

>>He has ceramic pots
Is there any way to throw them farther than 2 meters in from of you?

Attached: 1530468660103.jpg (700x667, 226K)

What is the purpose of snap seed that guy before granny gives? Is that expendable?

>killed butterfly
Hahaha yeah... lemme just go and beat Foxy Grandma. no biggie.

Attached: 573C46FE-488B-4900-8FD3-84139E9AEC43.jpg (235x176, 7K)

for the adds in the 2nd phase

Consider where you are when the danger sign comes up. If you have decent spacing it's going to be a lunge or jump attack, if you are up close it's likely a grab or a sweep. This works most of the time and you can, with a bit of knowledge, make it a 50/50 if you truly can't react fast enough. Getting some spacing is generally good though and makes it easier to react. Go in and attack ham until they deflect then back off, deflect and dodge their blows. Either they go in for a red after that which, with range you know what it will be, or they stop attacking and you can go in.

>Play as a Ninja
>Use brain and stealth instead of bruteforcing my way through
>"WTF DAS CHEATIN AND DISHONORABL"

Attached: 951.png (200x300, 28K)

What's the point of charge r1?

you don't have to, it's before you even get to the burning estate. I'm sure there's a guide online.

I wish they would at least attract the enemy’s attention or something. Also,

>throw broken pot
>ends up smashing it at the fence right next to to

Pirated it to try it out, anyone else has issues with their Playstation 4 Controllers being recognizzed by it? been trying everything and can't get it to work

gay

How do you counter the headless faggot's perma twop effect?

>One of game's "core" mechanics is that you're now supposed to block and parry much more often than in souls
>Every serious enemy has certain unblockable attacks, and falied parry costs you incomparably more than in any souls game, so in the end you either dodge or play Russian roulette
Nice game fromtards

Every boss seems like THAT boss if the threads are anything to go by

No, they make games easier for journalists. Vertical slices, this a new concept for you?

I'm confused, I just beat the Drunkard, but I died to him, ressurected. Died again cause I fucked up a deflect, and then I could ressurect again. The NPC did die while fighting him, so maybe that's why?

I bet you it’s the same kind of people who never uses the tools and then thinks Ogre is the toughest shit

It’s a thrust attack. Shit can’t be guarded but can be deflected.

Genichiro is actually kino. Most of Yea Forums is just too casual for him.

Yeah that's it, it's not that you're fucking garbage or anything. Sure thing.

Oh that’s all I need to know then. I don’t mind exploring. I just don’t want to fight that old cunt yet.

Nope, took me around 3 or 4 tries to beat the Ogre and it was piss easy

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY THE ANTI AIDS?

I like to imagine Sekiro making a very smug face when he's taking a sippy mid-combat

So it is a new concept to you. Welcome to video games.

How the FUCK do you kill Sashimi Warrior or something? The one with all the ghosts.

Yeah, they make my games easy but they make yours tough because you're so good at them lmao get the fuck outta here

What the fuck am I supposed to do with buttefrly red sign attack when she crouches and lunges at you? It is non-blockable and non-dodgeable.

Just so you're aware, the feather prosthetic allows you to enter a sort of invincible state that will teleport you above the attackers head after you get hit by one of their attacks, any attacks after you're impervious to until you land on the ground, before you land you can get at least 2 hits in.

jump

>Parry
is it like in mgr?

I mean the player character ability

>All you fuckers still stuck on Butterfly or the Ogre so the people actually fighting the hard bosses don't get any help.

Actual brainlet.

Is jump necessary in combat a thing? From can go fuck themselves with 3 different buttons for defense mechanics each of which are supposed to be used on reflexes.

Way more forgiving I’ll say. But the catch is that is not the only defensive thing you have to do in the middle of a battle if you want to kill anything within reasonable time.

youre a bit retarded lad

Forget that! Tell me how to kill that fucker on a Horse. I can never seem to dodge away from his spear sweeps.

>they still managed to put a fucking poison "swamp" in

Attached: highelves.png (154x154, 44K)

>Is jump necessary in combat a thing?
Absolutely.

i see
hows the stealth mechanics so far?

Maybe the both of you should get the journalist version of the game since it seems more your speed.

>running along a roof
>hear loud WOOOOOOOOOOOO in the distance
>fucker flying at me like a god damn bullet 1 shots me

I like how from soft keeps reminding me I'm playing their game

Attached: japan-jet-samurai-softbank-flying-fight-2.jpg (620x445, 43K)

Lol this guy doesn't want deep combat. Move along esé

That webm gave me ptsd

I had that feeling of dread the moment I got my first anti-poison

the games difficulty is good enough for me but you are a fucking retard if you dont know what vertical slices are
i swear to god the 15 year olds on this board think theyre hot shit for finding video games easy, get a life lmao

Not really necessary but jumping and bopping off from the enemy’s head when they are doing a sweep attack will do a lot of posture damage. Which is kinda necessary against some bosses that regens that shit way too fast.

>I judge my selfworth based on how good I am in a video game
Sure thing bud. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Is it possible to sneak past Snake Eyes Shirafumi? If anyone has been there.

>deflect swipes
>if low posture run
>when he's done swinging, go close, use fire twice
>he'll start burning, keep attacking to build posture
>when he runs away, grapple him, use grapple attack if you have it
>repeat ad nauseum
>ded

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Sekiro's combat so far. I like how they've implemented movement like jumping and the use of the grappling hook. The prosthetic arm seems neat aside from the Shuriken which basically seems like a more expensive use throwing knife and I'm not exactly sure how to get the most out of it. Other than that though, I'm not a fan of being limited to one weapon and one armor set. Although I'm in the beginning of the game, the new combat additions in Sekiro don't make up for the loss of character customization in my opinion. The focus on deflection also generally isn't enticing to me. It feels like the focus on the equivalent to parrying to succeed feels kind of boring in practice and not as smooth when dealing with groups. I'm not entirely sure I understand the red sign danger attacks either. They're just super attacks that can be deflected or dodged? I've deflected a few, but I didn't see any noticeable pay off. I guess it does more posture damage? I'd generally prefer more straightforward damage in the game rather than deflect enough to see animation of Wolf stabbing someone.

Attached: 1538244919076.png (720x720, 20K)

Vertical slices aren't review copies.

How do i kill the small guys "rats" i think they are called from the side quest? This fucks parry meter whatever that is called barely fucking flinches i don't have the whole day for this shit

Attached: 235252523525.jpg (590x393, 103K)

So I got through Lady Butterfly's first bar, but I absolutely can't with her second. I've been trying for nearly an hour. Any tips?

>poison swamp with fucking 50 cannon wielders

hahaha I WANNA DIE

Attached: neverever.jpg (584x584, 28K)

Is she the best hub waifu?

Attached: emma.jpg.png (482x610, 268K)

Axe you brainlet

I'm not the one complaining like a bitch nigga because I'm WORSE AT A FUCKING GAME THAN AN IGN FUCKING JOURNALIST

Goddamn you're shit lmfao

I don't have it, where to get it

>First time fighting Guardian Monkey

Attached: average muv luv experience.gif (200x174, 2.21M)

the shuriken is best used on enemies mid jump as it knocks them out of the air and momentarily stun locks them

POCKET SAND

>reading comprehension: the post
ok

Why is no one answering my fucking questions? Can you sneak past Snake Eyes Shirahagi or not? Anyone? How fucking slow are you niggers.

Post YFW

Attached: ZDLDJRVS2GM-22.webm (1280x720, 184K)

Memory level

Its good and it works as intended. But certain enemies can be super brain dead about it. Like I mean I can literally shadow an enemy just an inch away from him and he won’t even turn around kind of brain dead.

>webm
>184kb
>1280x720
Okay this is epic

What is this recorded on?

this is the area that made me realize this game is just really mediocre. you CANNOT stealth past the elite and she kills you in a single hit every time. like what the fuck am i supposed to do?

Has the Dragonrot killed anyone for you guys? I keep fucking dying and for now "all" that is happening is coughning blood, i am scared

Attached: 325352325.jpg (700x400, 93K)

Does Emma's Medicine skill work on Gourd?

Attached: 1463444071769.png (382x417, 325K)

Nice resolution.

She makes my dick so hard

uhh i just killed all her dudes then killed her, she's not that hard to fight herself

getting to her is much harder than fighting her, and her shots are pretty telegraphed

It's like every boss was designed to piss me off as much as possible.

That's just how base XBone looks normally

Wtf do I care what you have to say? You're only worth laughing at.

my gaming laptop can
Too bad it overheats and starts making really loud noises, It was fun to waste 1200 dollars though

>Gackt.jpg

>i cant read and i must scream
ok

You faggots weren't shitposting, this game is actually pretty hard
Can't get past the fucking ogre

whats the gameplan for fighting genichiro at the tower

play like its dark souls
drop the lock-on, dodge and just hit it until it dies

You're the one still replying and trying to justify how shit you are. Why don't you tell me next how you don't play games and you have a life?

Which way do I go to get to Senpo temple? Do I head there from the castle? I managed to kill that fucking ape with herculean effort and persistence got the flower. Now I just need to get the blade.

Dodge doge and doge until you get it. Lower his health is the easier it'll be to break his posture, it's just an endurance game at that point.

YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS CASUAL SHIT FOR BABIES
EVERY WAY I GO THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN'T KILL
FUCK YOU Yea Forums

i'd like a lot more if she didn't just kill me in 2 hits while it takes me 50. they need to SEVERELY nerf the damage enemies do and the game would be fine.

He’s piss easy once you get Fire Punch. Also that nigger lets you wail on him for 1/3 of his health bar for free.

>reading comprehension: the post
ok

So exactly how should i approach 1v1 fights, do i keep spamming L1 until i break the enemies posture or do i attack sometimes, because everytime i try to get in 2 or 3 hits i end up getting fucked for half of my hp

The hardest fight so far is that faggot ninja in the purple cloak

it took me 3 tries, first time i got absolutely bodied by her kick combo, second time i was able to get her down one bar but died second bar, and third time i stealthed her first bar and was able to kill her by popping a sugar and going mong mode

Do you want an award or something? fuck off towelhead

Yeah I think we are done here, later loser.

>i cant read and i must scream
ok

make sure you beat him tho, he's guarding a sick prosthetic

after 2 hours i bring you wisdom, keep on his ass, do 2 attacks and see what he does parry whatever he throws at you

in his first hp bar, when he jumps and youre close he will always do a drop attack and then a unblockable thrust

second hp bar, whenever he jumps he will more thann likely do a wide unblockable swing, dodge back then do a heavy attack

second form i have no gameplan since i got lucky

dont be like me and die like 100+ times to this motherfucker

Attached: 1553227670946.jpg (347x461, 43K)

Other option is to fight your dad

I killed him in one go without even needing a resurrect, no idea why people find him hard. Just parry and then dodge when he kicks.

FUCK THIS FUCKING LONG DICK LONESWORDSMAN ASSHOLE WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THE SMALL AS FUCK AREA WAS A GOOD IDEA

appreciated

this fucking nigger holy shit i'm legit fucking mad here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)