Reminder that VtM has always been a left wing property and it was very much the case with the first one...

Reminder that VtM has always been a left wing property and it was very much the case with the first one, everyone who's really that bent out of shape about the politics of this one has confirmed, never actually played any of them.

>>“It is a political game but I think it’s one of those few opportunities that gives us the chance to let people make their own political statement in a way that’s not cheap. I don’t believe you can look at both sides of a political argument without understanding both sides. It’s easy to say this is good and this is bad. But it’s definitely taking some political stances on what we think are right and wrong. In terms of the main conflict what is interesting is it’s one of those truly balanced issues.”

Attached: 1488236962960.png (1529x860, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea Forums always makes me feel like I missed out because I've never played V:tMB, should I? Is it that good of an RPG?

Reminder that ur a homo lmao

>defending retarded left-wing activism in video games
faggot

A vocal minority like the game

Its one of the best RPGs ever made user.
The atmosphere is top notch, the dialogue is good and the story is enjoyable. The combat is a bit mediocre but still passable.

Attached: file.png (1766x3539, 2.44M)

bullshit, why should opinions and views be in video games? they're not in movies, books, or any other form of entertainment

*a refined minority

Its amazing

reminder that the people making these threads and defending this shit are tourists. remember to sage when you mock them.

Attached: Totally A Regular.jpg (1024x887, 183K)

Attached: file.png (1236x268, 196K)

>they're not in movies, books, or any other form of entertainment
First of all that's blatantly untrue and second of all VtM:BL is all about the nuances of a bunch of Vampire clans who're constantly at each other's throats for their own reasons. It's literally all about Vampire politics you fucking idiot, try playing the fucking game first, fagtron.

Not that guy but I think it was sarcasm.

It's Yea Forums, sarcasm should never be used here.

Niggers like you are the only tourists here.
Fuck off back to /pol/.

kys

Attached: touristfag pls.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Based

Fuck off faggot.

I like the way that onions overdosing neet words "Change it because it offends me"

Attached: tourists pls.jpg (800x480, 129K)

There's early 2000s left leaning, and then there's pronouns, mental illness jokes and stereotypes being forbidden .

>Comfy threads are over
I will never ask for a sequel in my life again, everything sucks.

>Next one is STALKER 2
Fuck no.

Attached: 1532888321122.gif (500x282, 2.42M)

This stops being a problem once you realize you're better of not coming on Yea Forums.

Though I do miss those threads from some years ago. Loreguy, and that dude who kept lusting over the female Gangrel, if you're out there.

Attached: 1420329759643.png (399x418, 65K)

Except there is no place on the internet with the same speed of Yea Forums.

RESETERA BAY BAY
/POL/ BTFO

Attached: Laughing peasants.png (625x370, 331K)

Rough diamond like deus ex, it has flaws, issues and quirks but its so god damn atmospheric its greater than the sum of its parts.

Anyone who expected any WoD game to be anything but leftist drivel to the greatest possible extent isn't paying attention. White Wolf is literally the most leftist hobby company in existence.

>and that dude who kept lusting over the female Gangrel, if you're out there
I mean, he wasn't exaggerating in doing so. Dude must had a good eye.

Attached: vampiric thiccness.png (626x804, 510K)

I'd say vtmb is an apolitical video game but what the fuck do i know.

reminder that Seattle is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=b53uiRFq4Ds

I think the problem here is that the left wing of the past and the left wing of today are remarkably different.

Many of us who grew up and played VtM were told to internalize several rules, but among them the idea that you should only judge people by their words, their actions, and their deeds. Not their gender, skin color, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, nationality etc.

With the advent of the internet, it's relative anonymity, and the absence of microphones in that initial era, we had a fertile breeding ground for this ideal. It mattered remarkably little whether the person to your left had a black gay vagina, or a straight white penis. So long as they were playing well, you could be content. Additionally the political group that was actively attacking video games was made up of Christian moms and Republican lawyers. It seemed only natural that many among us thought of ourselves as left wing. We had entire virtual worlds where we dismantled the gender and race barriers, worlds that were under attack by Right-Wingers.

The problem was that as we got older, the left-wing beliefs and ideals began to change. In today's world it has become extremely common for people to make their identity an important and unalienable part of themselves. Everyone is constantly in a rush to claim an identity, and beyond that, usually one that affords them privileges/victim points for having it. To identity as asexual because then it means your lack of a love life is a personal choice rather than a personal flaw. To claim bisexuality so that you can escape the label of "straight". And so on.

When a game comes out today and touts itself as left wing, what it really means is that it will be filled to the brim with identity politics. A brand of politics that many of us growing up were told to ignore completely. We were taught to internalize different lessons. And practiced those different lessons readily. The current left-wing seeks to undermine that.

Everyone knows it's a left wing title, that's why they are buying it.

Play Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines.

Attached: 1471302077124.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Sounds great for a seedy modern gothic setting.

bloodlines showed why it’s foolish to side with Jews, and how anarchy is the true freedom

lel no Yea Forums has been shit way before /pol/, /pol/ is basically just a subcategory if what has been on Yea Forums since always

whatever, lone wolf is best ending anyway

Yeah, /pol/ are just the new furries/brownies. Sadly Hiro is too dumb to quarantine their retardation.