Halo (Installation 04)

Halo (Installation 04)

Home

Attached: HCE-HaloRingLoadingScreen.jpg (1280x800, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bat1QaCtDhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Until I blew it up.

ABSOLUTE TWISTED PSYCHOPATH
SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

Why would you want to stop me? That ring was going to vaporize you, me and everything within a couple thousand light-years. I couldn’t let the Prophets do that!

>build a gigantic galaxy-killing super weapon
>go to the trouble of putting entire ecosystems on it's inner surface
What did the Forerunners mean by this?

>he fell for the human meme
Uh, have you not heard the preachings of the prophets? These holy rings are the key to the great journey

The Great Journey is a lie
The gods are all dead
Everything will die

So what happens to the rings after H3 in-universe?
They use then for research right? Why not destroy them since they have the Flood on all of then as test subjects?

Hello fellow sentient beings! It is i, your definitely not infected commander! Everyone must now go back to our nearest orbit capable transport, quickly!

The Prophets are just a bunch of shitbags. Thankfully they’re six feet under, but we still gotta deal with those Jihadi-like types on Sanghelios.

t. Venus fly trap looking motherfucker

They do research with the elites to try and get cool forerunner tech since the halos have a bunch of it, and because destroying them might have a risk of releasing flood.

Sure thing commander!
Wait what was that soun

Is this this Halo Lore thread?

Attached: 1550354069143.jpg (663x498, 24K)

>after H3

all fan fiction

Don't be a fag. Nobody likes the new lore but don't pretend it doesn't exist.

But it's true.

Maybe it was the monitors who did that?
Maybe they did just because they could

I didn't say that it wasn't. I said don't act like it doesn't exist.

Attached: 1553222198682.jpg (479x577, 46K)

It doesn't.

Wasn't it stated that the rings are just small environments to study other species on?
And isn't it also stated that they were super autistic with their creations and pretty much did things because they could?

hello i am mastur chief lololololololololololol

Attached: ch33f.png (290x192, 75K)

I was really close to the end of that series, Where they got the apartment and Arbiter kept trying to kill himself.

he did nothing wrong

Attached: 1550036357078.png (1280x528, 360K)

>traverses multiple timelines and dies repeatedly to prevent dumb xeno scum from blowing up a sun which will accidentally release a primordial chaos entity that wants to rekt the whole universe
>becomes immortal hero god in the process
gg ez

Attached: IMG_0303.jpg (960x864, 78K)

After killing cortana i thought i would never like him, But man those last few seasons made Chief such a lovable idiot.

Sounds based, but who is the man?

LIVE AND LEARN
SHOOTING GUNS AND BLARGIN AT HUMANS

Captain King's daddy

Attached: Marathon_320x480.jpg (320x480, 94K)

wort wort wort

Attached: 1550354069140.jpg (146x154, 5K)

Were it up to you, would you do it?

That's not the only purpose of the Halos.

>a single spore can wipe out an entire species
>game shows marines inhaling the fuck out of the flood spores whenever you fight them
>unsc doesn't even give them mask

mmm... why?

proto mc, aka the dude from marathon.

Attached: Happy_Reunion.png (1600x900, 503K)

Halo..it's over.

I always thought the rings would be chill as fuck to hang out on before the covenant and humans covered them in blood, bullets, and plasma

Is there a way for mc and cortana to finally be able to f*ck?

I think r'tas was referring to the infection forms.

Spores can't do shit to people unless there's so many it chokes them to death. Flood infection forms are what infect. A single >infection form< is what's super dangerous.

Cortana probably isn't mentally set up to enjoy sex, while Chief has no libido because they can't have him getting a boner in his suit.

He is already fucking his spartan waifu Kelly

Isn't there some fucking masturbation machine in spartan armor already?
Not even memeing.
>tfw no AI gf to jerk you off during battle

I heard that too but I'm pretty sure there's another piece of canon that says Spartans have no sex drive because of all the drugs they took throughout puberty

dont cover for that slut, we both know her neural pathways are just too stretched out by all the information the halo ring pumped into her when she interfaced with it. chief couldn't satisfy her if he tried, would be like putting a microsd into a floppy drive

Security Officer > Master Chief

The more mundane an FPS protagonist's name is, the stronger they are.

Attached: Prototype Spartan.jpg (1135x851, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bat1QaCtDhY

>would be like putting a microsd into a floppy drive

Attached: 1541792155750.png (572x496, 26K)