TES VI will probably use the generic as fuck artstyle TES has developed since Skyrim

>TES VI will probably use the generic as fuck artstyle TES has developed since Skyrim

Thoughts?

Attached: 1536922214814.jpg (1200x570, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facegen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like every other es game ever every mechanic will be simplified the only improvments will be art assets. Retards will still pay $60+ for it simply because of the ip.

Was the "artstyle" ever anything different?
It always aimed to look realistic

Attached: 1536886311397.jpg (1800x1800, 947K)

Explain your point because all I'm seeing are different artworks but similar artstyles in-game.

It never looked like a generic Chinese knockoff game

I don't see how you could possibly call Skyrim generic as fuck and pretend Oblivion isn't.

>comparing daedra armor to basic bitch armor

the mental gymnastics are ridiculous

Daedra armor in Skyrim looks like weeaboo shit

Skyrim is already braindead though. What more can they simplify? I don't see anyone ever whining how it's too confusion.

I'm sort of excited on how they will simplify it even more from skyrim.
Teleporting straight to quest locations without visiting them?
No skill trees or perks at all?

They already said they're using the same engine they've been using for the last two decades. Ifyou havent accepted the fact that you're gonna pay Todd for another shitty product then get out.

they are both ultra spikey black and red edgelord bullshit. the only unique artstyle oblivion has is being entirely populated by ugly ass potato-heads.

>Oblivion
>unique art style
Horrific bait.

that's stahlrim armor in skyrim you dumb fuck and it looks like that in game

The point is that both the concept art and the game look like uninspired shit, whereas you could see that they at least tried in Oblivion's concept art

You guys are retarded and you don't know art-style is. New TES simply looks like generic medieval fantasy, while Morrowind looked like weird fantasy. Not that it matters anyway since everything Bethesda has ever done is normie-pandering trash.

Attached: 1508881142167.jpg (480x359, 49K)

>that's stahlrim armor in skyrim
It's steel, actually.

ESO isn't a Bethesda game. Fuck right off.

Attached: 1466718145222.jpg (227x225, 6K)

>since Skyrim
I think you mean since Oblivion. Skyrim's aesthetic at least had a little character

Attached: 1461929479125821488.jpg (1137x720, 658K)

Zenimax makes a better Elder Scrolls game then Bethesda. There's legit reactivity to your actions and even your race.

I hope for Oblivion 2. Swamps and giant mushrooms are cool only for first hour, but green fields with flowers and lush forest are comfy as fuck

Attached: 1543628377774.jpg (960x540, 92K)

this has to be one of the fucking dumbest images i have ever seen. skyrim's artstyle is perfect for the climate and setting they were going for.
I like how he picked the one sort of generic empire controlled city and not the dwarven city or whiterun.

Explain

Attached: 3.png (400x270, 92K)

>lived long enough to see Yea Forums defending Skyrim
Jesus Christ

facegen.com/

but that is wrong you retard. what does the oblivion concept art show other than a generic fantasy town.
and they didn't even compare the daedric armors. why didn't weren't they honest and compare the generic imperial guard armor to skyrims armor?

based

jiub is not representative of dunmer or elves.
skyrim perfected the original common elven facial features they originally planned.

Attached: MW-npc-Zanmulk_Sammalamus.jpg (741x741, 108K)

>Morrowind
>messy, sketchy, inky, earthy, exotic, foreign, outlandish, elongated character proportions

>Oblivion
>clean, detailed, journal-like, ornamented, mix of creative and generic, squat character proprtions

>Skyrim
>kinda pastel-like?, gritty, brown, kinda bland

Attached: 1448778809100.jpg (906x403, 146K)

I know TES VI is gonna be shit and I won't buy it anyway, but I'm still mad they chose fucking High Rock as the region AGAIN. Fuck, if they're gonna repeat regions so early, it should have been Vvardenfell, because at least this time they could've included the entirety of Morrowind with it.

>they chose fucking High Rock as the region AGAIN
Wait, really?

ESO is fucking trash.

What is your favorite game that is shit and never gets theads on Yea Forums? Who cares anyway, back to my 500 post empire/stormcloak thread.

I mean they haven't straight up said it, but the teaser shows an area that can only really be High Rock unless we get another Oblivion tier retcon.

The concept art for Skyrim is fine. And even more important the game world perfectly represents how I imagined Skyrim to be.

It is going to be hammerfell and high rock

Doubtful, but that makes it worse, cause it's literally just Daggerfall again.

Everything about the teaser confirms it is hammerfell. The shape of the land the direction of the sun. Daggerfall just had the coasts with a generic medieval texture set and none of the recent lore.

>Everything about the teaser confirms it is hammerfell
Except for the fact that Hammerfell is a desert and not a cold, mountain region like the teaser.

Idiot.

Except for the fact that Hammerfell is a giant region and most of the coastal area near Illaic bay is lush with snowy mountains of Dragontail visible, just like in the fucking trailer.
In fact we see exact same blade mountain types you see in Bangkorai region in ESO.

Attached: Bangkorai.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Only the western part of hammerfell is a desert the eastern part is mountinous

It is set in Hammerfell, you cretins.

Bethesda was holding on to "Redguard" trademark right before they registered "Redfall" and abandoned "Redguard."

Does one of your geniuses who don't believe it's set in Hammerfell want to guess why?

>being excited for Skyrim 2: BLACKED edition

lol fuck that gay shit

soon

Attached: DFunity.png (1360x768, 1.5M)

It's set in Canada between Fallout 4 and TES I.

no one: YES! I FUCKING LOVE DESERTS!!11!! MORE SAND AND BROWN AND BARREN LANDSCAPES

>not realising the whole goal of Todd is to bleach orc and redguard waifus in hammerfell

Pleb

Fallout 4 perk chart, but with fewer perks and half of them are for crafting.
No more stamina.
You automatically level because they know how you should play their game to have fun.
PC dialogue is fully voiced again and your options are a normal yes and sarcastic yes.
You can only be an ambiguously gendered redguard.
Magic is simplified to destruction and restoration. There are three damage spells and one healing spell. The only change on damage spells is the color of partical effects.
To advance out of the tutorial you must buy the season pass from the creation club.

>Land of niggers will probably be showcased as noble and morally superior to white places like Cyrodiil or Skyrim
>Deserts and grasslands
I'll pass, might pirate it.

Fucking this. We got two human provinces in a row. Give as an Elven one or even a Beast.

>PC dialogue is fully voiced again and your options are a normal yes and sarcastic yes.
Too complex and not fit for the marvel crowd. Only option will be a sarcastic yes.

Will Betehsda kill TES too like they did with Fallout?
I want the game but im sure they will fuck it up

OMG THIS

JUST SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THE AMAZING GAME KNOWN AS OBLIVION WHICH WAS AN INCREDIBLE GAME!

IT WAS JUST SO FUCKING CUMPEE!

There's no such thing as playing a shitty game. You are using your limited time you have in your life to play something, therefore you are doing something you prefer doing the most at that moment in time, therefore it's worth it.

Fallout is built around the special system and perks so by incorporating all the skills into perks it didn't change much.
Elder scrolls is built around leveling up skills as you use them so they can't get rid of skills without changing their entire design. And you can't massively cut down on the number of skills because then you either level up super fast with 3 skills going from 1-100 or you level up insanely slow which would be dumb

They have never made a game that wasn't a colossal fuckup compared to the previous one, they have a perfect track record. Even Sonic gets a good game every now and then but nope, not Bethesda.

>ES6 releases
>as expected, its total dogshit
>but because it's set in Hammerfell, Bethesda and game journos hide behind the "racist, alt right trolls" card to deflect all criticism

i can see this shit coming a mile away.

Screencap this.

Have you played daggerfall? If not who fucking cares. If we are getting technical cuck you technically go to every province in arena so every game is just a rip off

Skyrim is the best game in the series pleb

Skyrim is better than oblivion. This is such a widely accepted fact that that only fringe fanboy nostalgia fags on Yea Forums deny it.

Fuck off zoomer. Oblivion is old school.

>zoomers are now old enough to post on Yea Forums
mistakes were made

I don't think Bethesda has ever played that card and I doubt they will.

fucking hell this is tiring
when did this place become so unbearable

>replacing the original pixel art sky with some Unity shit
Absolutely disgusting.

after how low they went with 76 i'm convinced anything is possible

THIS

OK

JUST THIS

SO

FUCKING MUCH

I FUCKING LOVE OBLIVION BECAUSE IT IS SUCH A GREAT CUMPEE GAME! WITH GREAT GAMEPLAY AND AN EVEN GREATER UNIQUE CUMPEE WORLD! MY LOVEE FOR OBLIVION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEINGA KID WHEN I FIRST PLAYED IT!

>generic
>not fucking oblivion
Zoomer detected.

Oblivion is the worst looking TES game by a country mile and the exact point where the TES franchise nosedived.

The difference between Oblivion and Skyrim is that Oblivion is salvageable, while Skyrim is forever irreparably doomed by awful core design choices.

Lol

whats so funny? he's right

Just follow the standard Bethesda protocols.
>do not preorder, any bonuses are not worth full price
>game WILL have expansions and misc DLC
>wait for "GOTY" version to come out
>wait for "GOTY" version to go on sale
>download Unofficial [Game] Patch that does most bugfixes and restores cut content
>prepare to mod the fuck out of it with optional shit ranging from: model improvement mods, hair/character variation expansion mods, texture improvement mods, city improvement mods, new weapons, new spells (in case of TES), new armor, new quests, combat/enemy improvement/variation, new lands, complete new game mod
>???
>profit

Any new lies from Todd? Is it Hammerfell, Hammerfell/High Rock or High Rock?
pic not related

Attached: 1553137980415.jpg (639x755, 36K)

TES has always had a generic D&D/LotR look to it.

I want big forests full of flowers. Oblivion blew my mind the first time.

wait blades still isn't out?

Around the 2016 election

>great physical abilities
>god tier swordsmen
>stopped the cuckmor from invading their lands even with the betrayal of the memepire
>rich culture
>independent nation, doesn't take shit from anybody

Tell me why you aren't playing as a Redguard.
>inb4 they're black
Fuck off, racist.

They didn't invade oblivion.

>tfw never paid for a bethesda game
>played all of them up from daggerfall

>Why not Redguard?
Because I default to Khajiit purely for sneak boost since I tend to be a klepto in open-world rpgs. The cats tend to look ugly as shit though.

Morrowind vs. Oblivion is the definition of artstyle vs. graphics.

Because if I wanted to powergame as a warrior I would go with an orc. And I might just do that so I can bully the weak little reguards in melee.

They are implementing a new animation system starting in Starfield. The cats movement should look a bit better (not holding my breath though, it's Bethesda afterall).

I'm saying it's believable they'll take some of the worst design decisions from FO4 and jam them in elders crolls, just because 4 sold disgustingly well in spite of it's awful core design and polish.

I like the lizards so I can freely fuck around underwater.

The redguards have historically and repeatedly BTFO the orcs though, it's the reason they never had any kingdom worthy of note until the gortwog ending of daggerfall

Attached: ra gada.png (1280x997, 1.84M)

Berserker Rage is simply unmatched. Blame Bethesda for being incompetent.

i'm more worried about how they'll dumb down the gameplay further this time

>autoplay