ONLY TWO MILLIONS SOLD

Disappointing. Don't count on a DMC6.

Attached: 15083 (1).jpg (640x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefragger.com/playstation/ps4/devil_may_cry_5/devil-may-cry-v-has-already-sold-over-2-million-copies-worldwide-capcom-officially-announces-a15083
youtu.be/wFL7XKVsTBQ
youtu.be/yymtTsXk7Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP post source too
>source is invisible

Attached: 1551917133636.jpg (546x505, 24K)

why are dmc fags such liars?

remeber how just a few days ago you fucks were going around saying dmc5 sold 3m on steam alone?

Attached: dmcfag lying.jpg (1080x1028, 407K)

gamefragger.com/playstation/ps4/devil_may_cry_5/devil-may-cry-v-has-already-sold-over-2-million-copies-worldwide-capcom-officially-announces-a15083

one source among many others

>Only two million
>In two weeks time
I'd say that's pretty damn good for a franchise they dragged in the mud for a decade.

I like how the number is both high enough to be a success but also low enough to blow the fuck out of cocksure ignorant fucks that went on about DMC outselling RE2 because of a number as meaningless as concurrent player count on steam.

And also dmcv will surpass dmc4 in sells

Attached: 1551680688170.gif (204x200, 72K)

I'm sorry, I didn't buy it because I haven't played the previous ones yet. They're in my backlog.

Those who expected it to outsell REmake2 are obviously retarded. Doesn't mean that this game is a huge success.

>this game isn't a success
fixed

This is a physical only stat and it's also a fact that DMC5 was under-supplied and ran out of stock basically everywhere.

>Outsold by DmC

Yikes

Attached: 1535770119467.jpg (540x300, 34K)

>ugly mannish women

Good riddance

>better first week sales than any other DMC game
>already outsold every game in the series bar 4
>4 is only ahead by virtue of being out for 11 years and having two versions
>i-it flopped

Reminder that's higher than DMC4 in the same time and may times higher than DmC which only managed 0.5 in the same time frame. DMC6 is assured now.

Attached: 1288716326281.png (222x205, 106K)

hey you know that's the fastest selling game in the franchise but you try spinning into a negative. this board is so boring with this shit

Remember when people were saying it sold 3 millions on steam alone? This board is delusional as fuck

>As of June 2018, 2.4 million copies of the original version have been sold worldwide.

Mfw DMC5 outsells DmC's 5 year long total sales in just 2 weeks.

Attached: Dantyes.jpg (1200x957, 111K)

So it's the best selling game in the DMC franchise? Good to know.

Interest for this game dropped off massively in the first week so it's likely that it won't pass 3 million

Sounds like a challenge to me.

Attached: undo daddys little spell.jpg (468x508, 125K)

remember when this board was saying it was a huge flop despite selling better than any other game in the series? This board is delusional as fuck.

>Interest for this game dropped off massively in the first week

As in any straight forward single player action game.

>crack released early
LMAO who would pay for this?

c o p e

Gaming journos BTFO, DmC 2 NEVER

Lol get those excuses in early

If you're lucky then you might get some costume dlc but say goodbye to playable Vergil/Trish/lady and there's no way you're getting dmc6

To be fair user it does have multiplayer aspects as well and Bloody Palace has a mode apparently built around MP going by what was found in the games code, there will most likely be a small jump when that gets released.

>Yea Forums tries their hardest with their "best" OH NO NO NO posting when DMC5 releases
>dosn't work
>they try again saying it's going to be a flop
>dosn't work
>Capcom says it's sold 2 mil in just a few weeks
>Yea Forums tries to OH NO NO again
>it isn't working
Fucking kek

Attached: IMG_127.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

This. Game did well but there was no way it was outselling RE

>DMC6 and DLC are all confirmed now

Thank God, now just need to wait for vargiru campaign

>get those excuses in early

What excuses? It's not a MP game, it's not an RPG or shooter, it's not an open world game. It's a 20 mission-long, simple straight forward "punch enemies and fight bosses" game. The kind of game that was everywhere 20 years ago and it's so hard to see nowadays as a AAA investment.

It's not meant to be the gaming subject of the year. It's a simple niche action game designed to be played once and immediately dropped by casuals, with only hardcore players staying around to play the harder difficulties.

Attached: do you suck.jpg (614x572, 54K)

That image is from a dogma thread. You're so obsessed.
Keep fucking crying Barry.

Already considered a success by Capcom and DLCs are on their way already. I give 3 years max for DMC6, DMC0 Sparda prequel or DMC 1/2/3 REmake

Attached: will they ever recover.png (606x830, 47K)

Itsuno is going to make Dragon's Dogma 2 next, it'll be a while before a new DMC game.

>Comparing one week's worth of sales against a lifetime

Attached: SSS.png (497x682, 343K)

Itsuno will make DD2, true. That's why i believe DMC 1/2/3 REmakes are coming. Capcom get to milk DMC hype, normalfags get into the history and a new director can be tested supervisioned by Itsuno while he's busy with DD2

Attached: 1552606978354.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

But DMC5 already outsold DmC.

DmC = 2.2m
DMC5 = 2.4m

Attached: 1551755450056.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Understandable. It stays too loyal to the older titles in the series and ends up being too video gamey to be ultra mainstream. I love it.

Of all of those, I really do want a remake of the first game that goes for the same spooky atmosphere while wahooing pizza time-ing dante up a bit more and toning down a bit of kamiya's dante mommy fetish.

>2.4m
The DMCfags just keep fucking lying

it's only at 2m you fuck as stated today at GDC, DmC sold more than DMC5

Attached: dmc5 2m sold march 22 2019.jpg (2048x1536, 289K)

I think that they might have Matt make the next one. He and Itsuno seemed pretty friendly and he really seemed to understand what makes a DMC game a DMC game. I also think that Capcom is getting the next generation of directors ready by having this sort of dynamic with the veterans.

Honestly I think the only thing on their mind right now is supporting DMC5, now that it's a success they're going to want to pump it some more with DLC then I can see remakes or side games happening after they're done with that.

>DmC sold more than DMC5
Ironic you say he's lying yet lie yourself. You're using lifetime figures for DmC (and probably also using DmC:DE in that as well aren't you?) whereas if you compared figures for the same time frame DMC5 sits at 2 mil while DmC sat at a pathetic 0.5. I would also further remind you that the budget for DMC5 was smaller than what most people think but DmC had a huge investment put into it due to Capcom wanting it to be the next CoD (their words)

>and toning down a bit of kamiya's dante mommy fetish.
Make Lady have a appearence too, since DMC 1 is after DMC 3. I just want Dante and Lady together fuck kamiya and his mommy issues

Attached: 1552758318454.webm (914x504, 623K)

How is that ironic you fuck? Fuck even Nier Automata sold more, fuck even PERSONA 5 sold more

>DmC sold more than DMC5

In 5 years.

DMC5 needs to sell only 400 thousand copies to reach what DmC took 5 years to accomplish. In 2 weeks.

DMC5 was in full development for 5 years and is way bigger budget than DmC was.

>Lifetime sales= 2 weeks worth of sales
Retarded or brainlet?

See you in 10 years when DMC5 sells an additional 400k copies

>and is way bigger budget than DmC was

Attached: 152468721575.jpg (207x253, 17K)

In 2 weeks other games with smaller budget and less full development time than DMC sold more.

I already listed the reasons why it's ironic I suggest you learn to read, as for your other examples I would like to see the 2 week sales figures for both to back up your statement (Persona 5 is anything but niche you faggot, it's pretty fucking popular in todays market). I'll wait.

You have a source to back that up? DMC5 wasn't presented by Capcom to be the next CoD nor did Capcom estimate it's early sales to be 10 million like they did with DmC.

>DmC sold better than DMC5
>Comparing 2 weeks sales to lifetime sales
>With the fact that DmC had its base price cut and was sold dirt cheap via Humble Bundles
>Definitive Edition is a thing
DmCfags have literally no excuse

Near A Tomato sold 2.5 million IN A YEAR. DMC5 has almost reached that in 2 weeks.

>DmC failed so hard that DE didn't even get a PC release

Attached: hahahanamor.jpg (400x320, 40K)

>Two weeks since release already nearing becoming best-seller in the up until now niche franchise.
Previous DMC games haven't sold much past 3 million at best in their life time. 2 million on launch month would be a massive success on that scale.

it's literally just Barry trying to spin this as a failure. Hopefully this finally breaks him.

I call bullshit

Wtf is a barry
Why does every fanbase make up a blunderfag

Reminder that the free ps+ downloads count as sales for DmC

It sucks that PC didn't get DE and PC Master race is stuck with shitty OG version.

Yeah I'm crying myself to sleep over that one.

How many millions did BFV sell now again?

Oh no.

What would give you the impression that DmC cost more?

DMC5 had five years full development with big press conference appearance and well over 200 devs
DmC had 3 years and looks worse and not as polished and smaller dev team because NT only has 100 devs, and less marketting too

No it wasnt, it started development after DMC4:SE in 2015 so somewhere around 3 years of development

DE didn't release on the PC because DE is just a collection of mods and a .ini edit to allow the game to run at 60FPS.

DMCucks really are mentally ill. Oh well, only six more years to wait for another DMC game and hopefully it won't be a DmC follow-on.

>Capcom expected DmC to sell at least 10 mil
>Capcom said nothing about how much they expected DMC5 to sell
>this means DMC5 is more expensive
Wut. Still going to need a source for your bullshit lad.

Matt confirmed it was in development for 5 years just a few weeks ago idiot
And last year he said its been 4 years and obviously including that time till now makes 5 years.

Seethe bitch

>Outsold by DmC
DmC has been out for 6 YEARS! and was re-released. Barely scraped up to 2 milion units sold last year.
DMC5 outsold DmC's first year of sales in a day.

I wish we had made up Barry

Flop may cry 5 is dying and it's hilarious how dillusionaly the fanboys are, reminds me of election night 2016. NOOOOOO IT WAS OUR TURN!!!

Attached: GyB0CBv.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Dev team size and how long full development was correlates to budget size

DMC5 had a bigger budget. Average Japanese dev salary is 47k, DMC had over 200 people working on it for 5 years, ergo DMC5 development budget was 47m when low balling it, that's not including marketing which these days is another 40m-100m

such as

Is there a collage or something about him
Only named guy I remember for dmc is spideyfag

>b-b-b-b-b-but guys, the CANCELLED expasion was an alt timeline and not canon

Attached: 1551550388128.jpg (225x315, 28K)

I know right, some people just cannot accept defeat. This game is a failure like KH3 and MG5 were can't hold a chandle to fucking Xenoblade2 and Persona 5, that's just pathatic

There's no way DMC5's marketing is 40m lmao.

barry is a boogeyman kh fags invented because they think everyone that shits on kh is one person that defends ff15
then those kh fags pretended to be dmchads and pretended their kh boogeyman was attacking dmc5, so that they could use dmc5 as a shield against people shitting on kh3
dmchads who arent aware took that at face value so now they spout barry too
basically now anyone that isnt dickriding dmc5 is barry, it's a literal boogeyman

>here's an estimated budget based on dev time and average salaries
ok, that's reasonable
>and here's a marketing budget I pulled straight out of my ass
don't be a fucking retard

They can barely keep a thread alive and it's been out for less than a month. It was literally more active when the game was months from launching than it is now

Can anyone give me recommendations for key bindings on PC? Yes I know i should be using controller but still..

>that's not including marketing which these days is another 40m-100m
Wrong. That's how Activision, Ubisoft or EA does it. Most companies spend much less retarded numbers on marketing.

that's true
are you in denial?

DMC5 had almost no marketing

Attached: 1552954431054.jpg (772x534, 51K)

Source on that? Because 5 years ago was 2013/4 and DmC was still relevant and itsuno always told that they started working on DMC5 after the Special Edition of 4.

except Barry has been caught shitpostingin DMC threads by:
Falseflagging as a KH fanboy
Pretending that the DMC fans and FFXV fans are bros, a statement that got him banned for banned evasion

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 130K)

there he is now

So what you're telling me is you have no source? all I needed to hear lad.

i think you're the one in denial here, since ff15 flopped so hard that shit was cancelled

Attached: 1553212910756.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

Even SFV sold more in 2 years even though it was a blunder
Whoever uses the argument "DmC sold more" is a retard that needs to kill himself, ironic or not

Barry is the guy who tries to shit on any game to make FFXV look good by comparison, he will continue to claim that he is a boogeyman.

Why not? That's standard AAA game budget

better than your estimate

No its how all AAA games do it, and DMC5 is no different

Persona 5 barely broke 2m in over a year
Jesus christ ironic or not Yea Forumstarded shitposters are pathetic

>No its how all AAA games do it, and DMC5 is no different
You're wrong. Straight up.

BLOODY PALACE

VERGIL

LADIES NIGHT

So we have unquestionable proof that DMC 5 sold well compared to the rest of the series, and now people are saying this is a bad thing?

sadly FFXV sold a lot of copies but I doubt it made a profit to make up for: the 10 year development cycle, all the wasted time as VersusXIII, the CGI movie, all the DLCs, the anime, and keeping the XV multiplayer servers up and running.

Thank fuck Tabata can never ruing another FF game ever again like he did with XV

it's just shitposters

it had a ton of marketting
literally all over press conferences, billboards, trailers, social media, itsuno going around to gaming events doing a FUCKTON of press for the game, not even going into TV commercials or the Japanese stuff with famitsu, dengeki, etc

FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP
IF I SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES IT BECOMES TRUE
oh god when are we getting some ports? i'm so tired of being left out

Attached: 1553187988212.png (872x757, 136K)

case in point

Yup, they realized the story is shit, the music only has a few good things about it, the gameplay is basically you vs a bunch of slow hp sponge enemies and the enivorment and bosses are underwhelming. They waited 11 years for a game like this and it disappointed massively, it felt like a bump in the road despite suppository being the climax of a story that's been going on for so long.

Imagine if we had this as a new IP people would be shitting on it for a while then it'd just fall off the board. Good games don't need artificial threads like the ones plaguing this board to keep up interest.

>a single TV spot
>collab with a mobile gacha game
>Crunchyroll sponsorship
You're telling me all of that makes 40 million?

so you're in denial

>dmc5
>AAA

So GTA V was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

xv sold 5m in day 1
dmc5 barely hit 2m in 2 weeks lmao

>No its how all AAA games do it, and DMC5 is no different
No. It's how retarded overbloated companies like Square/Ubi/EA/Activision do it. Everybody else spends FAAAAR less. 40 million is "pay a dozens of influencers to stream the game and create dozens of preview videos" money. 40 million is adverts on the side of buses in every major city money. 40 million is promotional Redbull collaboration money.

DMC5 had none of this. It had some average pre-release press preview coverage and got one short 30 second TV spot. I haven't seen a single ad for it out in public or any brand tie-ins. There hasn't been a barrage of sponsored content coming from Twitch and YT.

You're wrong. Cope.

>Character assassinate the tomboy into generic MILF.
>Flop.
Poetry.

That's comparing apples and oranges, user. Besides, didn't squeenix outright say that FFXV lost money overall

>literally all over press conferences,
That's not special nor does it cost much money. Being at industry events is STANDARD
>billboards
Show me
>trailers
STANDARD PRACTICE FOR ALL GAMES.
>social media
Costs literally nothing
>Itsuno going around to gaming events doing a FUCKTON of press for the game
STANDARD PRACTICE.
>not even going into TV commercials
There was exactly one ad that only started running about a week before release.

You're an idiot and have no idea what big marketing money actually does or means.

Prove it
DMC5 has TV commercials
youtu.be/wFL7XKVsTBQ
youtu.be/yymtTsXk7Ws
Multiple trailers at big events like E3, the game awards, gamescom etc

FFXV lost them 33 million dollars

DMC 5 Lady is same tier if not better than DMC 3 Lady

Attached: 1552413514350.png (499x534, 592K)

he saved xv from nomuras dead hands

Yea it is. I bought the game too i was just pointing it out

see

>it has TV commercials!
>that means it had a marketing budget on par with fucking Call of Duty!

Two commercials and standard industry appearances, clearly DMC5 has lost Capcom 33 million dollars making a shitty engine a shitty tie in movie and a shitty standalone multiplayer dlc.

See

XV would've been better if it never came out.

Would have been cool if she actually, you know, did stuff and killed things instead of just being cute and naked.

>Social media
>Make twitter, facebook, instagram, youtube whatever, account
>Post shit there
>Somehow costs millions
The most it'll cost is how much they'll pay the person managing those accounts and or editing the youtube videos, which I doubt would be retard expensive.

>Padding out your list with a shitty foreign language ad that's nothing but some remixed trailer footage
>Pretending I didn't know about the "Something Greater" spot.

Again, these ads didn't run frequently and didn't even run on TV for very long. They bare basically no valid comparison to other game TV ads which are often spammed hard and feature big budget celebrity guest appearances. Just compare that DMC5 ad to EVERY CoD in the past decade. DMC's TV Spot doesn't have Peter Stormare or Robert Downey Jr.. It has no name commercial actors and some barebones CGI.

wrong

youtu.be/wFL7XKVsTBQ
youtu.be/yymtTsXk7Ws

it had the same advertisement as kh3 did

That's why we are getting Ladies Night DLC dummy

Attached: 1552159434573.jpg (1280x1279, 302K)

no they said it was a huge success

No it didn't

Luminous Productions had nothing to do with XV.
Luminous Productions formed only in April 2018, XV came out in 2016.

The 33m loss has nothing to do with XV which was extremely successful and made lots of profit, it was entirely only because of luminous productions which includes the money for the company itself, R&D, hiring new staff and the multiple new games they were making, they cancelled multiple new games and kept only one AAA game, that's what caused the money loss, not FFXV which sold extremely well and is the highest selling FF ever when comparing release timespans with every other FF, 8.4m in under 1 year 11 months beats the previous first FF to 8m which was FF8 after 4 years.

Attached: FFXV 6 million SALES.png (1810x786, 159K)

Who is this cope everybody is talking about?

Wow they lured the big fish himself. Hmmmm.

>still replying to Barry
>doesn't even use sage or report
No, he doesn't care whether he's seething or not. You reply, he wins. Stop this bullshit

Attached: 1489699704684.jpg (413x590, 75K)

So? KH3 cheaped out on ti's TV ad. That doesn't prove anything. Thee days it's a dumb move to over-invest in a TV ad. Nobody watches TV.

It made so much profit they had to can the dlc they couldn't afford.

UK here, why don't supermarkets stock DMC5?

>lured
he just shows up

although miraculously DMC5 threads have actually distracted him enough that we had a FFXV thread last night where he didn't show up at all until it was already dead.

Capcom didn't make/ship enough copies. Places that sell videogames as a secondary thing didn't get much. Toys'R'Us didn't even fucking stock it.

lmao Barry really is here
her just can't resist outing himself

made so much money that they cancelled DLC lmao

Plus there was some weird fuckery with GAME having exclusive rights to certain physical editions

kek

>It seemed that Fortuna, in all its great glory,
>Provided 'ol Vergil with such a sensation.
>The devil had lusted, before after power,
>But now his motivation was for child creation

>A powerful son, or daughter of his,
>To continue the Sparda bloodline.
>The only real problem was his inexperience,
>But his partner was looking real fine.

>He started undressing, but the Ascot was tight,
>He struggled and cursed all the while.
>His size was an issue, so he triggered his cock,
>But the 9 inch, barbed dick sure was vile.

>He started caressing his lover's fine breasts,
>As she slowly stroked Vergil's blue dick,
>She could see Sparda's son wasn't "judgement cut"
>Though he shot out his Dr. Faust quick.

>No problem, the lady was not turned off much,
>If anything it showed good health,
>As she kneeled down to pray, but then gobbed on his knob,
>She thought "It's like fucking Half-Jesus himself!"

>"Such trifle" Verg thought, let's get this done with fast,
>And he started to massage her beaver,
>He was smirking and smug, and below her brown rug,
>Accidentally summoned blue cleavers.

>"FUCK" they both screamed, but in his mind he dreamed,
>"I should change those to blue swords instead"
>She was bleeding a little, but her legs weren't brittle,
>And they both lied down on the wood bed.

>Like a stinger he pierced, with an autistic look,
>As he came one cum shot after another,
>He then put his clothes on and before leaving town,
>Said "off to go rob my faggot brother"

Attached: Vergil.png (587x715, 871K)

Oh boy, its "lets reply to shitposting and see if it makes it disappear!" episode again. Boy do I love reruns

Attached: 1542477069158.jpg (424x333, 11K)

>Comparing DMC5 to FFXV
You are not even hiding yourself, Barry

Attached: 1553088735970.jpg (720x584, 33K)

>Being at industry events is STANDARD
No it isnt, and the games featured as big reveals and showings are the big budget games

>STANDARD PRACTICE FOR ALL GAMES.
And the dmc5 ones had lots of exposure

>Costs literally nothing
marketing teams
marketing people
people making the media to post on social media
you really are living under a rock

>STANDARD PRACTICE.
Where is Nomura dancing with KH fans on a dance floor at a party at a gaming event? Oh right, meanwhile Itsuno did that

>There was exactly one ad that only started running about a week before release.

youtu.be/wFL7XKVsTBQ
youtu.be/yymtTsXk7Ws

isn't TRU fucking dead

Dude, I ordered the collector's edition from Amazon [it was exclusive] and it's only finally arriving TODAY. Amazon said they straight up got fucked and literally didn't get sent enough Collector's Editions to match their order numbers. That would make it Capcom's fault.

>a director having fun with fans at a con is somehow in the marketing budget
wut

its better that it did and sold more than any other ff in the same timespan and btfo kh fags clinging to kh3

are you illiterate?

just admit you don't know how advertising works

>that doesnt count

yikes

Not in Canada.

>No it isnt,
Wrong
>And the dmc5 ones had lots of exposure
Irrelevant because no money was spent to gain that exposure.
>marketing teams, marketing people
Irrelevant
>you really are living under a rock
No, I just know it wouldn't even cost 2 million to pay a decent marketing team and social media manager.
>Oh right, meanwhile Itsuno did that
Doesn't cost money.
>Youtube URLs
Again, only one of those is valid. Some third world ad that's nothing but edited trailer footage doesn't count AT ALL and almost certainly cost less than 10k to produce.

>They can barely keep a thread alive
Nigga what the fuck are you saying, Are you actually blind?

He's been shitposting SINCE FUCKING 2013

let this thread go you dumbasses. Nothing good will come to replying to him no matter how retarded he is.

Attached: 1435784567759.jpg (545x472, 41K)

Did you get a digital copy as a way to make up for it user?
Amazon did that for me when they fucked up on the Arkham Knight collectors edition

>As revealed by the company, Devil May Cry V, which launched for PS4, Xbox One, and PC just two weeks ago, has already shipped more than 2 million copies globally.
>shipped more than 2 million copies
>shipped

If that terminology is correct, then this is referring to physical copies shipped, not sold. It also wouldn't be taking digital sales into account. Do you have a more reliable source?

You retarded?

Ep gladio came out in 2017
Ep prompto came out in 2017
Ep ignis came out in 2017
Comrades came out in 2017
Assassin fest and Chocomog fest both came in 2017
The season pass finished in 2017 and DLC was supposed to end here after ep ignis came in December 2017
All initial planned DLC already came out, anything after 2017 was purely bonus DLC and other free stuff
Because of how well it did they greenlit royal edition and episode ardyn as dlc which previously was only going to be anime

then later in 2018 greenlit extra BONUS the non canon alt timeline/ sidestory dlc for noctis, luna and aranea

Then march 2018 royal edition released

they announced that in April 2018 then only cancelled the non canon alt timeline/ sidestory dlc in September 2018 to move those devs to a new AAA IP for PS5 while Ep Ardyn is still coming and is releasing next week
And they added other free dlc like the terra wars quests and ff14 crossover plus comrades updates too

There was never a second season pass, it was just bonus dlc and never even called a second season pass or ever put on sale

think of it this way, we bait him here so that other threads might be free of his curse

why'd you samefag

No I languished in angst and stress until the friday after release and bought a physical copy. One of the last 6 in the entire Metro Vancouver region. Had to drive out to the boonies.

I gave my extra copy to my brother yesterday along with lending him DMC HD Collection and DMC4.

Him being there is marketting expense part of his PR rounds you idiot

Right now he's shitposting in 5 different threads simultaneously. You think that's gonna stop him?

He's not even genuine, he's copypasting most of his posts and samefags the same fucking replies.

Report, sage, ignore. Three things that kills this guy EASY. but nah lets bite and see if he SEETHES haha

Attached: 1453957880662.jpg (640x1052, 91K)

Basically you have no argument
DMC5 had as much marketing as KH3 did

DMC's fanbase, especially the one in Yea Forums, is exetremily autistic and will made up any lie to defend the game.
Pretty lame.

>DMC5 had as much marketing as KH3 did
Whatever you wanna believe champ. Not my problem if you're retarded.

All the things KH3 had DMC5 also had

so easy

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

Already outsold DmC's lifetime sales in two weeks...

Like I said: You do you my man. Go ahead and be astoundingly retarded. Not. My. Concern.

Why did they show people and then cancel it? Seems like they found it unprofitable so they killed it.

I think DMC5 was the last DMC game with Itsuno as director, other people involved in the game were put forward during events and such, which makes me think they were being primed for the next DMC game without Itsuno

cant believe dmc5 sold 2m while kh3 did 5m

WHO BUYS GAMES THESE DAYS YOU BRAINLETS?....

>i was just pretending to be retarded
Yes i know you are

Where did the time go? When I read that I suddenly felt my blood pressure spike.

>thread about DMC's sales numbers
>expect to bait DMC fags
>get FFXV guy instead
Guys we need better bait. We keep getting the common fish.

Trish and Lady are like little sisters to Dante. Annoying little sisters.

why has no one killed barry already? we already know where he lives and that his a fat fuck, no one would miss him

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

XV DLC is literally coming out next week idiot

Attached: epa908.jpg (2420x1498, 923K)

DMC games sell better in the long run with re-releases and special editions. Even DmC.

he is kind of right. even though XV sold a lot. and is the best selling FF to date. they still end up on the red by millions. tabata ended up as an escape goat and the last DLCs were cancelled. it did flopped

you can't bait DMCfriends, they got a great game and it sold well, they're walking on sunshine right now.

There is someone near him trying to court case his ass so its something.

Apparently doxxing a girl and threaten to rape her is an actual crime

stay seething that DMC5 is GOTY, anons!

Literally doing better than every game in the series. It’s the fastest selling entry

no they didnt, the 33m was literally made back and se are currently still doing better than they were last year while their best FY as SE since being SE was the year XV released in and made the bulk of their revenue for HD games sector
Tabata was already leaving to start his own company before the non canon dlc was cancelled

For fuck sake that FFXV mobile game alone made over 30m in 1 month

They aren't that long user and you can skip 2 since it's shit.
>tfw finally got dragons dogma off my backlog
Still have pathologic, Arcanum, Baldur's gate and Fallout 2 though, and need to finish KOTOR 2. Reached my last planet in it, Korriban.

>woman*
Fixed but who cares about Trash.

>selling data from japan, uk and spain said it was selling like shit
>retards were still pretending it was doing well

Dmcucks BTFO.

im gonna play sekiro on my recently upgraded pc

Barry is Bazztek on Twitter. Just so you DMC bros know. KH bro here we fucking hate him and I’m sorry he’s shitting up your threads too

Attached: DFDF55EF-ABB8-4489-B243-B75F04E4C9F0.jpg (1125x1912, 975K)

barry is a kh fag boogeyman