So now that Fromsoft has effectively nullified the existence of this game, how will Team Ninja ever recover?

So now that Fromsoft has effectively nullified the existence of this game, how will Team Ninja ever recover?

Attached: file.png (1204x1500, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor,_born_1564)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but suckiro is garbage though?

>good games can't live along side each other
Fuck off, both games are good.

Not him, but it makes Nioh obsolete and is superior in every way except for grinding and collecting trash

Playing Sekiro has actually got me more interested in this game and I'm probably going to go out and buy it now, previously I only played the beta/demo when it was first coming out.

/thread

Nioh is cool, though. If you want something like Sekiro, there it is.

So you just don't like Nioh very much. Got it

With the sequel, which is a totally different genre. Like the original.

Yeah. Collecting garbage and bad enemies and levels and bosses just sort of got boring. Souls was about exploration, enemies, etc, and Nioh got it all wrong despite improving on the combatnin some ways. The loot system made it even worse.

Those are some hot opinions, user. You should work on going into detail, though, because no one gives a fuck if some random asshole like you runs around screaming about how shit everything is.

>people complain about Nioh only having like 6-7 weapons
>praise Sekiro for having 1 weapon
I don´t get it

Sekiro is fantastic but I'm more hyped for this and will buy Nioh 2. Both are good.

Never understood why people complain about the loot system. You don't have to loot everything you find.

This, I'm also hyped for Tsushi and Samurai Shodown and any other samurai game that comes around

>you can only equip like 1 combat skill in Sekiro
someone fucking lied to me

you can make a cute girl in Nioh 2

Holy shit... Common sense on Yea Forums...

You can already play as a hot girl in Nioh 1. There are barely any females in Sekiro, let alone cute ones

Attached: 1093809131.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Nioh is better than Sekiro

Both games have different feels. Sekiro is more like akin to 90s anime like Ninja Blade while Nioh is more straight up based on Onimusha where it has a lot more focus on yokai and stuff.

frombabbies are downies.

I haven't played this thing but a blonde, blue-eyed Geralt-like european playing weeaboo samurai bothers the shit out of me.

What the fuck is up with that?

NINJA GAIDEN
I
N
J
A

>Ninja Blade
Fuck I meant Ninja Scroll.

yes but I actually like my character to be a real girl and not a white buff guy with a girl skin on top.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor,_born_1564)

Nioh is the Chad's game
Secuckro is for virgins

>not picking up drops when you have unlimited inventory
They are just stupid for making so many drops. I still pick them up because sometimes they are slightly better than what I've got.
You play the game like a normal person and you have like 24 useless inferior versions of every weapon in your inventory, it's retarded

It's not like you notice, since character skins each have their own unique combat voices. William only shows up for important cutscenes, but given how few of them are in the game and they barely appear again once you see them, you might as well be playing as a girl throughout the entire game.

Open a fucking history book, dumbass. I'm so fucking tired of mouth breather like you constantly bringing up Williams race as if it has fucking ANYTHING to do with the overall quality of the game.

Why do new releases always have to be fucking console wars in disguise? What sense does comparing a 2017 release to a 2019 release make?

Attached: 1545576892670.png (540x542, 292K)

I have no idea why it bothers you so much, the character has basis in actual real world history. There was a westerner named william who became a samurai.

This a Nioh thread? Does anyone constantly get "failed to connect to the network" errors?
It happens every time I play lately so I can never farm revenants,

Nioh doesn't have shota

Is Sekiro's level design and enemy variety as godawful as Niohs?

>how does it make sense to compare Nioh to Sekiro????

Attached: derp.png (756x900, 59K)

>female skins are 10 - 100x more expensive than all the others.

Attached: 6Gw09cg.png (563x551, 275K)

People who like repetitive grindy games will still dig Nioh

>but it makes Nioh obsolete
Nioh has prettier girls considering it's made by Team Ninja. Unless Miyazaki's going on his feet fetish escapades (like Friede and Priscilla), most Fromsoft girls look really dull. BB girls are an exception I guess.

Attached: 01839813.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Nioh got old after the 30hr mark for me (50 hr playthrough) took a couple months break before actually finishing the game because I couldn’t take it anymore.

they know their audience
just use cheat engine

this is the only thing I will concede
there was 1 cute loli in a mission though

B-but my game is better.....

UNGGHHHHLPHGHLPBBHLPHBTLPBT ME COMPARE GAME MORE DIRECTLY LIKE DARK SOULS TO GAME THAT ACTUALLY LESS LIKE DARK SOULS

Attached: 1549129777520.png (1000x432, 165K)

Retard, fuck off.

Nioh has more soul

When's Nioh 2 drops? I haven't played the DLCs since it never went on sale. I wan't my Odachi damnit.

They know how much people will grind just to be able to play as a girl.

>Slightly better
You should be forging new sets of armor and weapons for every region in your first playthrough, don't bother swapping anything mid mission, it isn't worth it. Once you get to NG+ and unlock divine items, you should start soul matching with armor/weapons you prefer and create a proper set. Everything you don't want should be disassembled and sold.

they're two very different and very great games on their own separate merits

Nobody knows since all we got was a trailer. The game probably wont be out until 2020.

They promote completely different playstyles, you troglodyte.

Which one is more faster paced? I'm kinda tired of the souls games where everything is sluggish and slow paced.

This. Why does Yea Forums have to be such a shitshow every time a new game is released?

It's always got to be a constant 15 thread fight to meme it into either GOTYAY or another TORtanic.

uh not really

>forging in NG
you can get by fine on drops, you shouldn't be forging until NG+

this is the mentality of underage or/and low IQ people who fight over consoles, metacritic scores and sales

Sekiro doesnt have big tiddy ice ladies.

Attached: yukionna.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Sekiro looks like you can get away with a lot more "hit and run" tactics than Nioh.

>uhh no because i say so
Nioh wants you to use light/mid/heavy stances for stamina management and to best directly guard-break, attacking straight through if possible, and Sekiro wants you to parry or poise-break instead. It's absolutely to your advantage to fight indirectly in Sekiro, you're playing as a wannabe-samurai in one and a shinobi in the other

I can feel it

Attached: 1545081895319.jpg (1024x994, 52K)

>DMC5 was a success
it's happening

Attached: cinderella.png (539x720, 237K)

So far I'd say Sekiro is faster if you rush in like a regular action game.
You can perform instant kills and you have a lot of special attacks with your sword and ninja tools.
You'll unlock combination attacks that use both too.
Enemies are also generally more aggressive and force you to react quickly unless you deliberately slow the pace of combat.

Yeah, I know, this is mostly for item sets. I use the legendary strategist set in the first difficulty, and every region the defense multiplier for the set would increase by around 30-60 total. You can get by fine shitting on revenants and creating your own.

I hated the mountains of loot until someone told me you can select all according to rarity when selling or disassembling.

I wasted so much time sorting loot individually before that.

>how will Team Ninja ever recover
releasing an actually good RPG with great combat and basic customisation that isn't an asscreed/darksouls rapebaby.

Again, you shouldn't even bother with crafting item sets on NG. It's not worth the effort since you'll just pick up something better within two or three missions.

From what I've seen of Sekiro and what I've played of Nioh. It seems Sekiro is a lot faster. You can read most mobs attack and parry it in time. And it seems the parry window is quite forgiving probably because it's the game's main mechanic. Though, as usual, not every attack can be parried.

mfw I got the girl skins in one day and never use them due to pvp

Attached: 1541608344910.png (800x800, 822K)

When the "better item" is only an increase of 1-10 damage or defense, it's never going to be worth it. I forge specifically because I use the legendary strategist garb set, and that doesn't fucking drop ever, because all the revenants have Warrior of the West trash for the first two difficulties. If you don't use a set bonus, there's no need to forge. If you use the WotW set, you don't need to forge, because LITERALLY EVERY REVENANT USES THAT SHIT. If you use the crossed sickles set, or any other set shitters don't depend on, you should forge, because the drop rate is fucking trash.

Nioh was my GOTY of 2017.
Sekiro will probably be my GOTY of 2019.
They're both good and they're different games. Fuck off with this braindead comparison memeing.