Why do people pretend like Bloodlines has good writing again?

Why do people pretend like Bloodlines has good writing again?

Attached: D2QTWZSXcAAo7pj.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

It doesn't. It just has quite a bit of dialogue options for each character and up to a mid game you can solve most quests with just talking. Second part of the game is straight up shit though.

>ITT:seething /pol/acks

Cry more faggots. Also bush was shit, he basically started the shitshow that we are in now.

>2004
>game mocks Republicans and Bush
>no one gives a shit

>2019
>game mentions Trump once
>WAAAH STOP FORCING POLITICS IN GAMES!

We grew up.

/pol/ was a mistake

Nah you're still an incel.

why do retarded shitguzzlers trying to obfuscate facts always pretend that specific instances of sub-par writing out of thousands, have any damning effect on the quality of writing as a whole again?

Whats wrong with this writing exactly?

christ you guys spam this shit like crazy

that's what people who regress always claim.

>being this much of a faggot

Attached: Remove ads.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Republicucks are just easily triggered crybabies today because they made themselves believe that they are constantly persecuted because its the message their faglord leader projects to them...its beyond pathetic and somehow they don't see the irony at all

What the fuck do I do with this

Attached: Wokeup.png (180x127, 19K)

>/pol/cucks defend neocon lapdogs now

>game features a gay black muslim feminist vampire who fights against misogynist elder vampires
i'm tired of /pol/ too, but this is literally leftypol garbage.
the game might still be good, we don't know shit about the gameplay, but little things like this just make me roll my eyes

We both know that it ain't gonna be anything like the original game. Why the hype?

Projection

is what the persecuted cuckservatives do

>tfw want to breed VV but she isn't real and her tubes would be shrivelled and dead anyway if she was

Attached: 1539361761092.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Astral or regular?

God I wish all right wingers would just fucking die.

To become whiny bitch?

Are you implying the writing isn't godawful?

I'm implying right wingers need to hang from the streetlamps by the millions.

based leftyran

Imagine being this fragile.

cringe

>reading manga

Fucking retard

Based, centrism is the way forward anyway.

yeah, it's fanastic. I don't see where you are going. You stupid or something?

Attached: 1539168767758.jpg (505x567, 78K)

>judging people for their hobby
>being offended when they judge you for your sexual preferences and mental illness
Oh the irony

Attached: 1365970783534.gif (500x281, 863K)

>"LOL but the first game had politics too!"
Yes, very little and the rest was in-universe stuff. Get ready to have several pronouns, genders, and woke ideals shoved into every conversation.

>Cry more faggots. Also bush was shit, he basically started the shitshow that we are in now.
You do know that the neoconservative movement was founded by a bunch of Trotskyite jews, right?

>2004
>game makes one off-hand quip that isn't even that unfunny

>2019
>Developers say that old games was "problematic" and they need to "fix" how they talk about "mental illness and sex work" and make retarded statements about "punching up not down" and "including" people.
>Lead writers are prominent gaming journalist SJWs and Feminists with an obvious agenda, talking about shit like "gender pronouns", muh feminism and trannies

>This is totally the same thing and I'm not strawmanning

Attached: vtmbpol.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

>leftypol garbage.
>might still be good
>I-I'm not cope posting, you are!

There's a difference between presenting political views, and ramming a faggoty agenda down the player's throat.
Christ, you're retarded.

>seething tranny

Attached: VTMB.png (583x487, 121K)

Show ONE example of people saying "VTMB was never political!"
Stop with the strawmen, you faggot. You're just too scared to admit that maybe the naysayers have a valid point.

The majority never played it.

If any of this shit had "Trump" in it instead of "Republican" or "Bush" there would be thousands of threads crying about it forcing politics down your throat

>believe that they are constantly persecuted
Objectively, they are. The majority of media, lamestream and social, hate conservatives with a burning passion, and they are in the majority.

>There's a difference between presenting political views, and ramming a faggoty agenda down the player's throat.
No, not really

>Getting mad that a game makes fun of politics even older than you

Based

Just fucking watch these /pol/tard zoomers make fucking daily threads bashing bloodlines because of the announcement of 2.

>comfy Bloodlines and /wodg/ threads are forever gone
>now filled with nu-Yea Forums, /pol/, and /leftypol/ flinging shit at each other
I left torpor for this?

Poking fun at the more extreme segments of the republican party and making a setting where most vampires are black, gay, muslim, transexual or a combination of those are two completely different things

There was only one irrelevant black muslim gay character in the rulebook.

EVER read or watched any Vampire media?

vampires are gay since forever

Also if Damsel was dressed as Antifa instead of Che Guevara you can absolutely bet there would be hundreds of threads bitching about it

saying
>hurr referencing politics is different!
is a shit, bad faith argument. People here get triggered every time Trump is even loosely mentioned somewhere.

really hope the anarchs actually are anarchists in bloodlines 2. in bloodlines they are basically just an independent faction

Attached: 1548799673430.jpg (2544x846, 451K)

I didn't play this multiple times for the writing.
I guess the puzzle-like level designs open to multiple solutions is what make the game good.

This
Those are fucking nothing compared to how far they are going to drag the new title out from escapism into reality tv. Fuck I hate modern 'woke' devs, make the fucking game world and leave it in the fucking game world

preferred pronouns and gay black muslim revolutionaries are totally the same as a few jabs at Republicans

DESTROYED