POW

POW
you are dead

Attached: 250px-Heavyshowdowntauntkill.png (250x229, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ebc2hMTLg
youtube.com/watch?v=uulNa6YwHFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0fCpAuxrQ_I
youtu.be/Lqup0X7AxRc
youtube.com/watch?v=BmfSdYE8Fyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get on point, stupid!

Attached: capture.png (400x176, 72K)

Medic is... sthhuupid !

Attached: 3bf.png (610x562, 326K)

Just lay your weapons down and PLACE A DISPENSER HERE

Attached: 1552846841185.jpg (612x612, 91K)

pootis

Keep wanting to get back into this game but I'm too lazy to get decent enough to play properly again.

WACKY FACES Xd

I think i'll take Sasha out for a steak dinner tonight, whada ya think about that?!

Attached: 53a8971a3d54d.png (512x512, 209K)

>You're... Ugleh.

Attached: Howdy howdy let's get rowdy.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

How is TF2 still fun to play after a decade?

:)

Attached: Awesome Gamer At Play.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

this
youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ebc2hMTLg

hey why was i put into this smash game? all i wanna do is smash your mom haha yeah

hey WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?

Attached: gktytyt.png (1485x837, 1.01M)

Source? I bump into this gif countless times and still don't know how it sounds.

Attached: demotroll.jpg (519x430, 120K)

Not big soup rice

They're in.

Attached: I am Heavy Weapons Guy, .webm (640x360, 746K)

Attached: that_webm.webm (600x338, 2.76M)

This will be part of the heavy’s trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=uulNa6YwHFQ

OHHHH. OHHH RUN. RUUUNNN, I'M COMING- dah

The soda popper is not that bad of a weapon. But valve please buff it.

HEY OVERALLS
YOU SUCK

Attached: 3d3.jpg (540x390, 39K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Attached: random crits.jpg (577x432, 94K)

That bloody solider's a MEEEEDIIIIC

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

fuck off dane

Attached: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm (74x42, 607K)

why is it so small?

No big surprise.

so your tiny brain can see it dummy

Hey anons. The next major update for tf2 will be the last. It's going to be big as over 100 community items are getting in soon.

Heavy is BOMB!

you're ugleh

Attached: 1551433041600.gif (300x300, 931K)

Melee wouldn't be as fun.

URF

>implying I still hope for an update
sasuga

Friendly reminder that if you killbind if you're found by the enemy while taunting after a kill, you're a little bitch. The correct thing to do is use your "Help!" or "MEDIC!" voice commands before your honorable death.

Attached: loud grunting.jpg (250x150, 5K)

random crits are random bursts of skill

>not using jeer/negative
VERY BAD

Melee would be even worse than it already is.
Cant defend ranged though

PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE STOP DANCING U FAGGOTS I JUST WANNA PLAY A GAME OF 2FORT

>last resort weapon would actually be balanced and not a 60% chance of killing anything that isn't a heavy
oh no

Man, if only there was a way to avoid melee weapons, like moving out of the way in an unpredictable fashion, hmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fCpAuxrQ_I

votekick the scout

Backpedaling reduces your speed and melee hitreg rewards the attacker.

Attached: solving practical problems.gif (544x577, 66K)

BASED

youtu.be/Lqup0X7AxRc
kino

Attached: IRCAY.png (561x428, 170K)

>not just turning to strafe away
>getting into melee range in the first place
What a gay baby

The current crit formula rewards skill
Crits make the push/turtle dynamic much more variable and exciting
If you cannot account for randomness when playing you are not truly skilled

Attached: i run this shit.jpg (492x500, 178K)

>when a scout from Venezuela comes to Texas

>just turn your back on the enemy bro
>just run away from someone who's out of ammo because he could get lucky and instantly kill you bro

> melee would be worse

this is harmful random crits are, they trick people into thinking random crit kills are the intended use for the slot.

In most cases its safer to get into melee since the crit chance is so ungodly high.
Snipers and Engies having an almost guaranteed 1 shot melee is just silly.

You missed the part where I said maybe you shouldn't be in melee range in the first place, you gay baby

Yeah, just run away while shooting the guy which strategy just turned from "straying at a specific range from you" to "run straight at you because I can't do anything else"

God how I miss DasBo.

Hearthstone is skill

>The current crit formula rewards skill
It rewards whichever team is winning making it much harder to make a comeback. If you die you lose your crit bonus. Crit damage stacks on itself so if you got crits once you're likely to get them again.
>Crits make the push/turtle dynamic much more variable and exciting
Losing/Winning a close game because one person got a random crit is not exciting, it's fucking annoying.
>If you cannot account for randomness
You cannot account for instakills. The only option is to not engage at all. There is no reason why this randomness should exist.

Random crits would not be tolerated in any other first person shooter. Skill should always determine who wins not a dice roll.

>crit reward skill
No it rewards damage dealt, there's a massive fucking difference between this and skill, any idiot playing Soldier can deal continuous amount of damage to the enemy team just from potshots to build up the crit rating while it's a lot harder to do the same as a Demo or even a Scout as dealing damage means actually hitting your target, and a one-timer, meaning your crits chance increase for like a second at best which mean it rarely happens.

>crits no melee/direct damage
fine
>crits on splash damage that has zero falloff
retarded

>mentions soldier, the character with the lowest crit build

>crits on direct damage
Not on automatic weapons, getting sniped by a heavy isn't fair or fun.

>account for randomness
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY U FAGGOT

It only works if you play strictly trying to ambush, it can't go head on combat and I almost never use the secondary function because of that. I'd change the 5 jumps for getting +1 in your mag everytime you build up the damage

I know people hate youtubers and automatically disregard anything they say because of a generalization but what are your thoughts on SoundSmiths Sniper nerf idea?
>decrease the damage from quickscope headshots to 110 damage but keep quickscope bodyshot damage at 50 so a quickscoper can still kill a medic in 2 shots, but this removes the ability for sniper to just remove a large portion of the roster in 1 second and promotes hardscoping and actual sniping.

The game encourages you to do so because damage falloff exists. Nearly every weapon in TF2 is designed for short range. What should a pyro, spy, or scout do? just never fight? Most maps are also close quarters. Random melee crits are inconsistent with the rest of the games design. Maximizing your damage output should not be punished.

Running away isn't guaranteed to save you when the attacker is faster than you and gets extra range on their swings. Even if you hit them it won't matter since they can kill you in one hit while you have to hit them multiple times.

Crit % is the same across the board. What matters is when the game does a crit check and how easy it is to build up crit damage. Weapons that fire one round at a time like shotguns/rockets/stickies check on every shot while rapidfire weapons like flames/minigun check every second of continuous firing. Single shot weapons are better here. Also splash damage weapons build up crit damage faster just because they can easily hit multiple players and if you get a crit the damage from hitting multiple players will almost always max out your crit chance. Demo and soldier benefit the most from crits while classes like spy and sniper barely benefit from them at all.

The only melee weapons that have extra range are the demo ones and they don't have random crits aside from the Scotsman Skullcutter and they are much slower in downside.

should just nerf the charge damage instead of punishing quick-scopes

That would be a bandaid fix that doesn't address sniper's fundamental flaws. If you're skilled enough sniper is effective at all ranges, sniper has no downtime with a huge ammo pool, doesn't have to reload, can rotate quickly, sniper still has no incentive to hardscope, many of snipers counters (afterburn/flinching/backstabs) are negated by his powerful unlocks, and the very nature of sniper fights are unfun because there is no interactivity you are just gambling on him missing the shot.

Melee hitreg gives the attacking player extra range because of lag compensation.

Out of all the classes to be a designated driver. Who would it be and why would it be heavy?

Change it back.

Attached: mrpp4chcdf411.png (946x726, 437K)

CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK

Attached: C17CD5EE-A0DE-4483-A0F4-098E87E11955.png (250x132, 19K)

is that an engraving of scouts mum?

Think so but it offers no tactical advantage whatsoever

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-193103_Samsung Internet.jpg (709x1211, 126K)

it means you can fap to your gun in the heat o battle, very good tactical advantage

youtube.com/watch?v=BmfSdYE8Fyc

Attached: 1522001150271.png (1024x768, 623K)

>-10% slower firing speed
I cant fap it that fast

This fucking montage is so goddamn cringey. It's trying way too hard to be over the top and action oriented. it comes across like a linkin park music video.

ok this is epic

>muh cringe
I fucking hate this expression, anything that isnt obviously ironic is "cringe", shit like this is why nobody puts genuine effort into anything anymore

it appears I have burst into DOCTOR

Okay, now this is based

Attached: donot.png (1680x1050, 805K)

bawmp

OOOH I'M GONNA BEAT YA SO HARD YOU'LL HAVE A- MEEEEDIIIC!

I wonder how Spy fell in love with a woman from Boston than any other girl he banged while traveling