I've never played pic related, but seeing all the hype is with the 2nd one coming up soon, I thought I should pirate it

I've never played pic related, but seeing all the hype is with the 2nd one coming up soon, I thought I should pirate it.

What am I in for? Is there a genuine reason to be hyped or is it just the vampire tiddies?

Attached: Vampire_-_The_Masquerade_–_Bloodlines_Coverart.png (256x357, 160K)

Dont bother, it's pretty misogynistic and alt-righty. Wait for the new one which will be better in every way.

Its a genuine good game user but its a bit buggy on its own so get the unofficial patch if you're going to play it.

It's a good game. Get and install wesp's unofficial patch though, or it won't work well.

Don't play a malkavian or nosferatu on your first playthrough

And don't open it.

Clan quest mod is.... okay. But a vanilla run is always better. It adds some neat stuff but it also adds a really shitty hub with cholo vampires you have to do quests for for some reason

Kys faggot.

zoomer, stick with fortnite

Just go play it already fuck
The atmosphere is 11/10 and its why people love it so much

Top notch vampire tiddies

kys

It's literally leftist trash you fucking retard, both the original and the sequel.

I don't really care about the politics, just wondering if the gameplay is anything to write home about.

Will keep these in mind thanks anons

Are there any graphics mods? And if there are, should I install them?

reddit

I think I heard there were some but they sucked, just the one famous patch is all you need, game still looks great because of its artstyle

Guys what do I do with this?

Attached: Wokeup.png (180x127, 19K)

A toast to milkies

Attached: 1553232750805.jpg (808x720, 240K)

Nah the graphics are fine as they are, and a lot of the mods just fuck up their design in favor of edginess. One of the ones I tried jusr replaced the malkavian's skintight leather jumpsuit with swat gear for no good reason

Mostly vanilla is the way to go on your first playthrough, just get that patch so you can actually beat the game

Oh and make sure to put some points into combat, you can talk your way out of a bunch of shit but the last couple of levels are pure combat

Also, kill the werewolf, you get a bunch of skill points

It's shit. I bought it for $2 on sale because this place kept talking about it.
Downloaded some of the recommended mods and started a new campaign.
Opening was okay
>they kill the chick who made me a vampire, neat.
They set me loose to go talk to some faggot.
>fetchquest.jpg
Grow bored really fast after finding and talking to the retard and start attacking randoms
>Holy shit this combat sucks.
>Holy shit this game sucks.
Exit the game and request a refund for my $2 on steam.
The game was terrible. I feel like everyone was meme'ing about the game so much over the years that they actually ended up convincing themselves it was good.
Kinda like Trump voters did.

THE BEST GAME EVER

The gameplay is the worst part of VtMB

Make sure you are using the Unofficial Patch.

And ignore this faggot: There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with playing a Malkavian or Nosferatu on your first playthrough. I'd actually RECOMMEND a Malkavian on the first playthrough.

Also, DO NOT NEGLECT YOUR COMBAT STATS.

Malkavian is much better on the second playthrough though, and a nossie would really put a new player off. Plus something like a tremere is probably best since you can just blood boil or strike their way through the sewers

whatever you do, don't play plus patch on first play-through. Only add mods after you at least finished the game once.

>Malkavian is much better on the second playthrough though
this is wrong. Malkavian is the best experience if you have no clue what is going on. I assume very very very much people saying malkavian only on second play through are people who never played vanilla and only played modded where malkavian becomes stupidly obvisious and bland because the mods are of lower quality.

Attached: 1538730233305.jpg (618x538, 95K)

Another shitty game that Yea Forums pretends to like

Fuck off to apex you nigger.

You know I'm right and that's why you're mad.

Attached: 8432879879851.jpg (900x810, 55K)