>he still thinks visually pleasing pcs are for zoomers
kek loser

Attached: 23123.jpg (1366x768, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8zTvBaqvlM?t=323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thinks he's not a zoomer
just accept that you're part of the problem

Show me ONE image of a watercooled PC done tastefully.

Ricer rigs are cringe no matter the generational cohort

all that time and money just to post a picture before closing the case and not opening it again for the next 3 years.

this shit is sadder than those lames who take pictures of their lunch

That looks like a hotel bathroom.

>make something visually pleasing to the eye for the sole purpose of other people admiring something they put together
>no one will ever see it
for what purpose?

certainly looks like it was posted in one

>wow. the linuxtechtip forums are finnaly going give me the attention no woman ever has

I think built in watercooling solutions are pretty tasteful, like the h100i

Attached: EfkTPtJ[1].png (795x522, 380K)

All that for some hardware that's going to be obsolete in 3 months and incompatible with anything else to play some shit indie games at the low cost of $7000.

Literally who could give a fuck? The case is typically closed for 99% of the time. It doesn't matter what it looks like inside. And the asthetics part would never be more beneficial to the PC itself in terms of power or cooling or anything. Even if it did, it's probably more expensive for no real gain.

Just shut the fuck up. It's like putting a spoiler and hood cut on a stock car, no one gives a fuck and it serves no purpose.

>thinking this shit isn't going to have an acrylic sidepanel

It depends. That shit can stand with a glass window in a visible manner. Some people like to fap to their rig. Personally wouldn't waste a dollar on it but to each their own.

You're forgetting about the ricers who put builds in glass window cases so they can show off their autistically assembled rig at LAN parties and such (cant believe people still do those)

Looks like a bayonetta boss

Attached: hdhfn.png (1202x1000, 1.64M)

Attached: 20 on black.jpg (1024x768, 238K)

Alright mein negers after several hours of switching parts I think I have a solid list for my first build.
>Non-gayming generic motherboard because cheap and compatibility with Mac
>Might upgrade in a few months to Radeon VII or Navi when Mac gets support for it so cheap GPU for now
>RX 590 because it's only like $10 more expensive than 580 also it's blue
>2666MHz Ram because getting faster sticks would require getting a more expensive mobo
>No hard drives because I already have two
>Total price exactly $1250, maybe $100 more after buying all the fans because the case supports 8 of them
r8 or h8

Attached: Unknown.png (2472x1862, 578K)

Where do the hard drives go?

i did in the op faggot

After all the money spent doing that custom loop and everything, the guy probably just got a couple 1TB M.2 drives and called it a day.

The problem is that AIO watercoolers are notoriously shit, either the pump fails incredibly fast or it developers a micro leak and loses all the liquid over a couple years

because you gay

>costo de envio
>not envioing over there yourself to pick it up
retard

>what is a glaspannel
i swear you are cavemans

I don't wanna have to go out of my house if it's not necessary. Besides it's less than $25 dude come on.

>blowing thousands on some visual effects that make you look like a fedora
peak boomer

Apparently on the back which is also where the PSU goes?

Attached: LianLi_PC-O11Dynamic_pic7.jpg (980x385, 95K)

PC gaming is for zoomers.

>DUDE BOOMERS ZOOMERS XD
Fuck all of you.

Attached: Reddit_logo.jpg (634x471, 31K)

ricing PC's like this is like the virgin version of tuning cars

>mac
>intel CPU
>AMD GPU
>DDR4 ram
>gold instead of platinum on the power source which is exactly the only thing where you shouldn't save money
>transparent case

Attached: 1469260991917.jpg (600x450, 22K)

Angry, ricer?

>white PC
>it'll be gray in a a month

most aesthetic case ever made

Attached: x68k-xvi.jpg (2177x4311, 1.55M)

>spend thousands on rig
>games still run like dogshit
I mean sure you can shitpost on Yea Forums but what else are you going to do with it

More and more I find that fan noise drives me mad. I gotta have music on all the time now.

>trying to play game with dark areas
>cant' see because las vegas is constantly in my peripheral
no thanks.

>gold instead of platinum
Nigger I'm not spending $300 on a PSU. The gold one is already $100, it'll hold. I don't care if I have to replace it in a couple years, I only care that it won't fry my other components like the chinese ones.

>What is airflow

>Pay $2000 for high end PC
>Your $2000 high end PC becomes obsolete after a year because other new PC parts were released
>Repeat
kek losers

>He needs to have a visually pleasing PC when he never looks at it

Attached: 1541399570285.png (720x720, 261K)

people have been making meme cases for as long as they've had LEDs, how is it a Zoomer meme?

Attached: fanguide.jpg (700x900, 137K)

Imagine having RGB shit in your computer case.

My medium pc from 2011 works fine still

Its something that foolish young people with too much money like to do

the gold/plat rating just has to with energy efficiency, not it's overall quality. bronze is basically a space-heater. gold is pretty standard. i'm not sure why the guy you're replying to is making a big deal about it. platinum will save you a little more electricity but you probably won't notice the difference too much.

Me too. I used to have an Antec DF-85 and that had the noisiest fans. Nowadays I use the Corsair 750D Airflow Edition and it's so much more roomy and quiet.

On a side note, I found you can disable the C-states to get rid of a weird coil whine coming from the VRMs (if you have that issue). It made my PC extra quiet and I'm loving it now.

>turn pc on
>fly me to the moon starts playing

but any electronic entertainment device becomes obsolete after a year. tvs, computers, cell phones, etc. because the tech is always changing. consoles are obsolete after the first year to. unless you don't consoles use hard drives, VRAM, gpus, cpus, etc.

>he doesn't have a computer case the size of a small house

Attached: C1ZTyIiWEAAJpMX.jpg large.jpg (1600x1246, 212K)

yay I can see all the dust blanketing my pc!

>buys this
>browses Yea Forums

literally me

Are there any fridge/computer hybrids? Fridge would have to work overtime but I reckon it's worth it.

only a zoomer would be upset by this meme

>the gold/plat rating just has to with energy efficiency, not it's overall quality
I know, but obviously when you pay $100 for a PSU instead of $20 at least you can be sure that it won't explode.
>i'm not sure why the guy you're replying to is making a big deal about it
Me neither, I wish this place wasn't plagued with retards.

>not having a $65,000 biohazard level 3 air filtration system installed in your home that filters out all dust, microbes, viruses, and contaminates from the air. Oh and the fans of the system are RGB.
you're just not a real gamer.

Is that a warframe pc

The second you open the fridge part up moisture is gonna condensate on the computer and fuck it up

At least in the past you didn't have fucking RGB CPU coolers, RGB RAM, RGB PSU, RGB motherboard

it's not a PC you zoomer

>Oh and the fans of the system are RGB.
>not UV
>do you even next level germaphobe?

have they done RGB cables yet? i've seen phone charging cables with lights. I'm waiting for all the internal and external cables to be lit. in the future playing video games will be like playing on a really gay sun.

>spend $2000 on a PC
>play mostly heroes 3 and open transport tycoon deluxe

Attached: 1552999325452.jpg (640x863, 154K)

When is the "broo look at my neon looking lights that block out the sun so kewl"-meme gonna end? No one likes being eye-raped by blue LEDs, fuck off

>RGB PC Cables
You might have just touched on a multi million dollar idea

if you use it pls give me money i'm neet and need some handouts

>no straw to get a sippy of mystery gamer fluid while hardcore gaming
What a shit loop

This looks like Build Genius

lelele

youtu.be/W8zTvBaqvlM?t=323
it's getting there sorry user

functional mess here

Attached: Spaceheater mk.2 guts.jpg (3264x2721, 693K)

looks like literal shit

works fine for me

>2 heatsinks
>1 fan

Attached: 1501147733321.jpg (962x858, 186K)

RGB isn't visually pleasing.
Brown is on the other hand.

Attached: guts_new.jpg (2592x1944, 1.57M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
LOOK AT THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK
i dont get why anyone can be this retarded buying brown shit fans

>those 2 coolers on the top
What the fuck am i seeing now? How useful are they in this build?

Attached: 1489503119313.jpg (447x444, 38K)

Based Intel+Nvidia chad

it came with only 1 and it works just fine