youtube.com/watch?v=ues6lzsCLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
youtube.com/watch?v=kOUu58lMPI8
steamcommunity.com/games/582010/announcements/detail/1804161906378132114
duckduckgo.com/?q=2k resolution
youtube.com/watch?v=JbbuP2lff8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was thinking about going back to this today. What's a good weapon type to start off with?

Waiting for the next sale, also fuck denuvo, if that wasnt there i wouldve bought it already

depends on what weapon you've been using. want to keep the same feel? trying something new?

Just pirate it. Or are you some kind of faggot who has friends?

PC just got a 4k texture pack. or is getting. Gorrolt hasn't forgotten the monsters

>try to play online
>cheaters everywhere
Seriously PC was a fucking awful idea

charge blade does it all
with style

Not true hardcore gamers still play it.

>a game needs to be remembered and played for hundreds of years, every single day, every second, for it to be worthwhile in Yea Forums's eyes

I miss when games would just "end" and people would talk about how fun they were when mentioned randomly

Attached: 1528315375793.png (476x477, 256K)

>inb4 cheaters don't ruin your gamign experiance reply
Anyway, i will hop back in soon to get my OG Armor. Than i will try another extreme Behemoth, geting pissed how people play, and than go offline again until someting interesting is happening.

Whatever you think the worst.

IF YOU ARE MAN, YOU WILL USE HAMMER.

YOU WILL BE MAN. WEILD HAMMER WITH GREAT FORCE AGAINST PUNY ANIMAL JAW AND BREAK LIKE CHICKEN BONE

Attached: HAMMER.png (981x830, 698K)

Like Bloodborne but you have no idea what's going on and the boss runs away every 2 minutes

Start a new character, and then rotate every weapon each hunt to keep your weapon usage balanced

Attached: FO234841.png (957x827, 672K)

swagaxe

don't use op shit, just pick stuff that looks cool

>and the boss runs away every 2 minutes
lmao learn2stunlock

>not trapping them as they limp away and beating on their ass mercilessly

>that looks cool
>in world
Well that won't take long than...

>900 hours played including today's
>never found a cheater
?

Too true. I started playing Generations Ultimate again this week and I forgot how visually interesting the weapons are compared to World.

I hope Iceborne makes weapons look cool again.

Attached: 20190310055128_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

The people I played with dropped it two weeks into playing it. It sucks, I really enjoy playing it with others but I don't want to play it by myself.

Have 400+ hours in it.

everything is OP on MHW, monsters go down in literally five minutes even without a proper set

Every melee weapon is fun. Greatsword is my pick, but Switchaxe is great as well.

I wish we could have bikini moga sweetheart instead of fucking goblina handler during summer event

He's a bullshitting console fag. Ignore him

>played and talked about all the time for 4-5 months after release
>then still played a lot for months but with less coverage
>PC has still over 30k daily peaks after over 8 months from release
>still receive almost daily threads on Yea Forums

Considering it's not a G-Rank title yet, it sounds pretty good.
Also you know the shit is gonna explode the second they release the first Iceborne trailer plus info

Attached: more monsteru.jpg (1180x836, 158K)

I did found tons of cheaters when I was playing the pirated version tho, mostly Chinese

Well, it's the longest lasting non-G game I've played (I don't count MHX as "non-G" considering it was designed without plans for a G version and thus had extra content to substitute the extra rank - this was before they realized they'd to a G game anyway and lied to everyone - also MHX is recycle-heaven trash so who cares)

Of course it has issues, but it was a very nice entry overall, I enjoy 90% of the changes made. I also liked the new monster releases, very refreshing compared to previous games, even if some are divisive because they introduce different mechanics - to which I say good, because the series was beyond stagnating and entering dangerous "JUST ADD BROKEN WEAPON GIMMICKS AND CURAAAZEE DESIGNS TO KEEP THE APPEAL UP!" territory. Glad MHW started off this next decade of mainline MH just like the first game did, subdued art direction and mood, with few exceptions.

Can't wait for Iceborne.

Attached: dogandhisson.gif (200x200, 108K)

>JUST ADD BROKEN WEAPON GIMMICKS
Broken gimmicks summarizes literally the entirety of MHW's gameplay

Based and Aishapilled

Literally just put this back in the ps4.

I started with the Hammer, which was a mistake, because now I never want to use anything else. Every other weapon feels too limpdick, except GS which feels to slow. Hammer is the perfect weapon. Like I tried to switch to Gunlance, and it's fine, but all I could think was "I could be using the Hammer right now".

Main'd hammer all the way through the story and then discovered the brilliance that is GS, took minutes off every single hunt, took like 15 off jho.

>I also liked the new monster releases, very refreshing compared to previous games, even if some are divisive because they introduce different mechanics
Most of the monsters in World are boring as hell

>"I could be using the Hammer right now".
So fucking true. The only other weapon i can use that even slightly feels good is Charge Blade. Everything else is lame

What a length full and well explained insight about mhw monsters, user, always a pleasure to read your counter arguments.

>give it a shot on PC
>optimization is fucking shit
Is it time to get a rtx 2080 ti and i9 7980xe?

You have no clue what youre talking about. Nothing is broken.

Nope, it merely added moves to the existing pool. Just like MHP3rd did to, say, LBG (rapid shot) and Gunlances (quick reload, ground slam explosion, new combos, etc) for example. And other games in the series. Outside of a few exceptions (ranged weapons, IG), it didn't do any bigger of a step relative to other games.

This level of progression is good and the same as it always has been. As long as they avoid the absolutely irredeemable shitstain that was MHX's gameplay design they're doing fine.

We can all have different opinions. But if there's a factual thing is that all remade monsters are better in World, Lunastra no longer being a near 100% copy of Teostra for example. Jho's new moves and monster eatin' mechanics (also little stuff like still attacking while trapped). I give no judgement towards difficulty until Iceborne comes out, only then can we compared them apples to apples.

But I was mostly refering to FF's and Witcher's monsters, as well as Kulve. Each has a distinctive mechanical difference.

With Stadia around the corner? Hell no. Everyone will be playing on better specs than that, except on whatever cheap ass device they want.

>mantles
>wallrun/jump/sliding attack spam
>run and gun bowguns, spread & cluster damage
>Bow
>LS's nigh invulnerability
>face tanking everything with heal augment
Weapon DPS in general went through the roof so much that you can stunlock every monster with every weapon.
World is a laughably broken game.

>Nope, it merely added moves to the existing pool.
Moves that completely ruined how the weapons play. So go fuck yourself.

They had to implement ATs, which are pretty much G-Rank monsters in HR, to be a challenge
The power creep is crazy in MHW, hope Iceborne fixes it or just make it so bad it turns out to be good at the end

They are doing a qeapon design contest for iceborne so hopefully capcom takes a page from some of the entries

Attached: Knuckle Gunlance.jpg (1191x960, 111K)

Ancient Leshen and Behemoth are harder than anything else in the franchise.

>They had to implement ATs, which are pretty much G-Rank monsters in HR, to be a challenge
You can still stunlock ATs, it's harder but you can still do it

MHW GS is so fucking good
Different from the past, but also very good

>I give no judgement towards difficulty until Iceborne comes out, only then can we compared them apples to apples.
Why can't we compare World to other high rank games (which World is easier than)?

Not everyone has only played 4U like you

all the finalists are shit, too many shitty semi-techy rocket boostery tier trash like that one

MHW GS is such a pain in the ass to play until you get heal augment, they expect you to tank through attacks to get openings but it's not sustainable

>playing with randoms
there's your problem. Play solo or if you aren't a fag who doesn't have at least one friend who enjoys games, play with them.

>3U is easier than Tri
>4U is easier than 4
>GU is easier than Gen

I'm sure Iceborne will provide a good challenge!

By the time you get the actual OP mantles you have access to AT hunts, and Behemoth. I see ranged users die all the fucking time to these as well. Sliding and mounting arent broken. They work as intended and arent things that auto-win fights. Heal augment doesnt allow you to tank ATs, Behemoth, or Leshen.

Do you even play this game.

You don't like the aquarium hammers?

>that design
Can those people just go back to Phantasy Star, wich is also a great series.

Attached: 1540982572275.jpg (325x284, 87K)

World has an objectively harder end game in comparison to something like Tri.

I hate how much shit in this game is non-permanent. I also hate how the PC version is STILL behind and won't even get Iceborne simultaneously. There's no excuse anymore.

Mantles trivialize ATs too.

Behemoth and Leshen are shitty gimmick fights.

>Sliding isn't broken
Go use Hammer or DB in an area full of slopes and enjoy your free sub 1:30
>Mounting isn't broken
No but GS and Hammer's spammable jump charges are. Just park your ass at a ledge and you can spam them ad infinitum.

It's easier than Dos, it's easier than F2, it's easier than 4. Even Gen's max level deviants and hardest event quests are harder than anything in World.

Here is an idea
>don't use mantles
>don't use the slopes
woahhhh did I just fix the game?

LMAO
kill yourself retard

But we’re just waiting for the big teaser that’s supposed to drop sometime this month. Where the fuck is it Capcom? Only one week left in March.

They never said anything about news in March.

They said news in Spring.

People conflated it with the 15th anniversary celebration, but for all we know we might not get any news until May.

>dont use slopes
>try not to use slope
>end up fighting on slope anyway
>end up flying acrossed the area because you accidentally used a slope
I unironically dislike slopes.

Oh. Really? Never mind then. My hype has significantly dropped. I don’t give a shit anymore.

Attached: 39B007FB-BCCB-4364-BE21-ACC20A731C47.png (851x768, 771K)

If you have to actively go out of your way to "fix" a game by removing everything distinguishing it from the old games in the first place then it's probably a shit game

Also you can't fix monsters' low flinch and stagger thresholds

>I don't like thing
>don't use it, it's not mandatory
>but other people are having dub with those things
>play alone
>but REEEEEEEEE
Let's be real here, arent you just mad it's not playable on your glorified Chinese tablet?

>Provides two examples of difficult end game fights
>T-Those are just gimmick fights!

Based retard user

>lmao just don't use half your moveset
>lmao just don't use any specialized tools
>lmao just don't use endgame gear
>just gimp yourself bro it's your fault not the game's

All I had to do in the old games to have fun and make things fair, was to not use traps or bombs.

That's it.

Every new addition in MHW serves only to break the game because they're all horribly balanced and no part of the game is designed with them in mind.

Go fuck yourself.

They flood every MH after the first few months. Solo what you can and find people you can rely on for the rest.

The time attack rules for MHW ban literally half the fucking game, including the things you mentioned, and it's still not enough. Monsters still get stunlocked to death. The game is just inherently, fundamentally broken. There is no way to fix it.

>complains about mantles
>complains about not using mantles
are you retarded or just shitposting? anyways, I hope you due in your sleep you waste of oxygen

How do they trivialize ATs? You have Temporal which is basically a minute of invincibility but has a huge downtime. What are you doing during that downtime? Wearing Rocksteady? You still take chunks of damage and can be wombo comboed. All other mantles are basically garbage.

Ancient Leshen and Behemoth mostly play like any other fight. The added mechanics arent so drastic that they play completely differently.

Slopes are a double edged sword. Fighting AT Kirin in Coral Highlands with hammer in that sloped area is annoying as fuck because thats all you can fucking do if you have your hammer charged at all and transitioning to the slide fucks up your positioning a lot.

Should i buy this on pc?

>Also you can't fix monsters' low flinch and stagger thresholds
Use a worse weapon
Hunt naked

Difficulty is up to the player, as it should be. You can make the game as easy or as hard for yourself as you like.

>Just don't use X
You could make this meme argument for almost every controversial new feature or gimmick they've introduced in the series.

Mantles could have been an interesting new feature instead of an active detriment to your experience, you braindead fuck.
Evasion mantle gives you nearly unlimited iframes and a constant 30% attack boost.
Impact mantle lets bow chain KOs on basically every non forced multiplayer monster in the game.

and I would be right every time

Attached: f3qgtltyw3m21.png (517x472, 40K)

And it'd be true for all of them.

Those features are always meant as extras. The games are never designed around you having to use them. In fact World is probably the first MH game where using them at all isn't strictly suboptimal.

>forced multiplayer monster
I haven't played for a while so I'm out of the loop.
Are you saying I'm not allowed to solo everything?

>nearly unlimited frames
>source: my ass

Attached: arhOfvY.png (1288x421, 37K)

But wasn't it going to get the Iceborne expansion?

Havent used those mantles mainly bc i play lance, but even bringing 2 mantles to an AT fight doesnt trivialize it. Those monsters can 2 shot you regardless. Even with over 450 def on top if the 2 mantles you bring.

>half a second of invulnerability on a roll
That's basically the entire animation. It's more than evasion+3 in 4U.

So what if they can 2 shot you if they die in less than 5 minutes and spend a majority of the fight immobile due to all the broken tools you have available?

Behemoth and Leshen can be solod but its really fucking hard to do as theyre meant to be 4-manned. So yeah, you cant solo everything. Dunno why you would want to solo in a mp game though.

>Cheating at Monster Hunter.
Really?

So it’s like literally every other high rank game then

YOU and ME arent sub 5ing ATs you fucking faggot. Speak from your experience instead of some time attack autist's

Exactly. It’s not like the game is forcing you to use mantles or ledge spam. Use whatever the fuck you want and get over it. The only issue the game has is lack of monster diversity and I hope Iceborne fixes that.

>implying YOU can do that
show me your sub 5 minutes prooves

Attached: 1552826852173.jpg (535x462, 34K)

No it fucking isn't
Also monsters die faster in G rank games because players get a larger boost in power than monsters

Why is something exempt from criticism just because you're not "forced" to do it?
It's still a part of the game, that could have been better. Plus it ruins the game for anyone who actually cares about getting good at it instead of just hunting super casually with friends or whatever.

How can you not run the game with 60fps?
Even my GTX970 can do it.

>Plus it ruins the game for anyone who actually cares about getting good at it instead
So what? The game isn't meant for you.

>Dunno why you would want to solo in a mp game though.
Because I'm shit at video games?

>boy these ultra fast hunts ive worked hard towards sure are ruining my game!!!

Lmao way to spot a liar. If you do anything in Cheat Engine while connected to a server the game will disconnect you from its servers, making cheating in MP impossible.

Mp hunts are fun as fuck though. If youre worried about carting, well, i mean everyone does it?

If the endpoint of getting better at MH is just completely breaking the game now then yeah I'm not very motivated to even play, if this is going to be the standard from now on.

Getting good at previous MH games didn't just make the monsters unable to act for the entire hunt like it does in World.

Not him but I want to play the collab events

You're not right every time because there are some things that are actually 100% optional, and there are other things that are technically optional but you have to actively avoid using. Things like mantles and hunter arts or styles are one thing because you can just turn them off (or never turn them on in the first place), but with things like slopes and mounts you need to go out of your way to not end up using them and can often end up using them by accident.

>all the bitching is about things OTHER PEOPLE can do with the game
kek

Attached: 1552864852721.jpg (600x626, 96K)

Heres a protip:

You will never get so good at MHW that you permalock end game monsters and finish them sub 5. So really, you have nothing to worry about. I have over 800 hours and these "complaints" barely apply to me. Theyre purely complaints based on watching time attacks that really dont apply to the majority of the player base.

Literally anybody can stunlock non event monsters to death.

Not ATs but that means that the only potentially fun hunts in the entire game are locked behind time limited event quests.

Good thing we get 1 fun hunt every week.

Sub 5 isn't even a fast time for ATs. A lot of people can do that. 2-3 minutes is speedrun level on an AT.

In 4U I had every fun hunt all the time. Why justify regressing?

If you equipped a bow, the right set and impact mantle you could sub 5 AT Teo within maybe like 10 tries. It's really not that hard.

Alright then show me your non nerdgigante sub 5 minutes proove
And yes, it does suck that all the fun quests are locked behind events, that's a legitimate complain I can agree with

Play 4u then?

If only the post content wasn't so shit, maybe things would be different, but not that they care, majority of retard barely bear "main story" and don't even know who Kulve is

What, you're asking for sub 5 on normal ass monsters? You do realise sub 5 is completely feasible even while you're progressing, much less actually in endgame gear?

At least make it challenging, man.

>bow
Gross no thanks. Im a meleechad.

beat*

Your loss. Ranged is literally twice as strong as melee in this game. People arguing MHW isn't piss easy have probably never tried to use a gun before.

The last MH i played was Tri so maybe that explains why im perfectly fine with current end game while nobody else is. Back in my day *sips* we just had Ceadeus and Alatreon. That was it!

Cool you want my 3 Bow Charge Plus decos? Also have Spread Up and Normal Up too. Pm me and we can trade. ;)

MH would be better without an endgame grind, just a ton of really hard challenge quests

Fuck 4U and what it did to the franchise.

Sometimes end game is what you make of it. I personally crafted all hr armors as my big endgame goal.

The fastest way to guarantee that nobody will be playing the game after a month.

Nobody gives enough of a shit about MH gameplay for that. They play for the loot and the grind.

By refusing to stare at ugly medium textured monster butt for hours on end.

First weapon hammer, its simple. Second do LBG, styx is good for KT phases.

Get the Final Fantasy Behemoth armor though in the optional quests.

Relic grind was the best part of this whole franchise.
It's the main reason it's my favorite MH game. That and the weapon imbalance.

They did put out a new bulletin detailing a 40GB texture pack and quality of life improvements on April 4th for PC, along with arch-tempered Xeno’jiiva.

3U, 4U and GU defecate all over neonuzombieMHworld

I was hoping for more mods but what is there is actually quite redundant thanks to Capcom. A few fun stuff exists though.

Attached: XsmVVxR26kYNqVEigYVM3e-650-80.jpg (650x365, 60K)

>HBG
>Shield mod
>Become literal tank

Attached: 1537075123198.png (953x458, 647K)

I put an SOS flare out twice and no-one responded. Game is a bit dead.

Only got to hunt AT Xeno once. Really cool fight, and wildly different moveset. Wish all the other ATs had more of that kinda change to their movesets.

What are you hunting? What platform?

A MAN WHO NEVER USES HAMMER IS NOT A WHOLE MAN

I main hammer but I like lance to rush things down and GS. Switch Axe is cool too.

This, big fists are so fucking awful.

>make your "endgame" nothing but damage sponge Elder Dragons and double down on their mechanics

Attached: 1543282640956.jpg (339x338, 38K)

Played it on PS4 at launch, stopped playing a little while after Jho was first added.

Great game but not enough monsters to keep me interested for more than 200 hours, plus most of the weapon designs suck ass. I'll probably pick up the PC version once Iceborne drops.

Attached: 1536335108940.jpg (3000x3000, 789K)

Imagine being this retarded, this is a HR GAME. Be thankful that you even have an endgame.

>leave the game for some time and forget how to play
>decide to come back at some point
>out of all monsters only tempered provide some challenge, but they oneshot you
What to do, what to do.
>just use shit gear lmao
Not gonna throw away all my hard-earned gear just because I got bored with the game some time ago, no.

Attached: 1551867684316.png (720x1988, 362K)

You do realize that Tempered/Arch-Tempered is the new G-Rank, right?

>that pic

Attached: 1515617427769.png (381x396, 10K)

G rank games don't add much in terms of endgame though. It's just another quest rank with the same exact endgame. G rank games have never added entire endgame systems over high rank games.

Why do people keep using high rank as some sort of defense? 4 and 4U had the same endgame. Gen and GU had the same endgame.

I beat all the big boys and then stopped playing dont @ me

>World releases on consoles
>Content rolls out at a fair rate
>PC version begins work
>Content does an almost complete stop for months to get PC working
>Several more months to catch PC players up to console players
>Even then, PC still full of cheaters who skip most of the game anyway
>No more content until the expansion
PC port was a mistake.

The Iceborne expansion is introducing G-Rank into MH:W. Tempered/arch tempered is too easy.

>Force a raidboss on single player
>Give it enough HP that you pretty much have to grind for hours to unlock augmentations
>Reduce the quest timer to 35 minutes because fuck you

How is this shit any different from Shadow or War's lootboxes? They're making me get a PSN subscription to play the game or beat it for free after reaching HR fucking 49 and then grinding for warrior/hero streamstones that have a 3% drop rate?

Honestly it wouldn't be THAT bad if World had more content. Imagine hunting the same 11 new monsters literally hundreds of times just to get rid on the final fantasy music in the HUB.

Attached: MHW-Behemoth_Render_001.png (1128x776, 574K)

retard

>have to grind for hours in a mh game
How is this bad?
Also you can beat Behemoth solo if you're good enough, and you can even get his materials by not killing him at all and cheesing with LBG and your Palico.

The language used in the announcement was specific in that it is introducing quests analogous to G-Rank. It is not introducing G-Rank itself.

Face it. There will be no G-Rank game. Just more Arch-Tempred quests.

>Isn't even a King Behemoth, let alone an Emperor Behemoth
>MonHun babs STILL have trouble months later
And you people still call yourselves "hunters"

They're just calling it Master Rank now. But it's functionally identical to G Rank.

Not with un-upgraded high rank gear. You just don't do enough damage unless you're cheesing him. People on youtube do twice as much damage as I do despite having the same weapon.

I am ten times the hunter you JRPG fags will ever be. And that's still such a low number that I'm basically insulting myself.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

fighting him and luna made me really bored
hope iceborne can give me another 60 hours

Because the monsters aren't fun to grind and you're not even grinding for shit from the monsters specifically, just aimlessly grinding random monsters to pull a lever on the deco/streamstone slot machine

It's like turning charm grinding into the entire game

Then upgrade your gear? What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Can't handle a Behemoth solo
>I-I'M TEN TIES THE HUNTER YOU ARE
I bet you can't even suplex a train, fag.

Also mentioned should be the fact that every team has a Wide Range that spam potions. If anyone ever run out, Farcaster back to camp and refill straight from your box.

As mentionned in the very beginning of pic, what made me switch to GU was the fact that even with the low count of monsters, those monsters are mostly all Barroth variants, Deviljho variants or Raths. The only original monster added to the cast was the Ankantor, the Vaal Hazak and the Tobi Kadachi and its variants. No Frogs, Spiders, Plesioth variants, Scarabs/Queen, Ankantor varriants, Tigrex varriants, Gorrila varriants, Snake varriants and so much more.

The game was huge fun with friends while it lasted but is extremely underwhelming when compared with the mainstream series.

They DIRECTLY said it's actual genuine G-rank. It's just under a different name (Master).
Please don't be one of those massive retards who say MHW isn't MH5 because it's not literally labeled as such.

>ankantor

Meant Odogaron. Looked pretty rad too.

MH5 would be Generations (X) though.

Attached: Enoughb.jpg (679x631, 92K)

People are waiting MH5

it's not MH5

is this game worth it as a single player experience

Give us back Moga Sweetheart and kill off the handler forever you fucking chinks

it's not MH5

We all made fun of Zinogre in P3rd for being "too anime" but history has shown that the Gen guys are so much fucking better at making monsters compared to the 4U and World team. I can't think of one new monster in either game that was genuinely fun to fight; they're either garageparking (Tetsu/Nerscylla) annoying (Naja/Bezel) or total fucking pushovers (Magala/Vaal). Compare that to the glory that is Raizex, and that bug and hydra final boss.

Attached: MHRoC-Zinogre_Art_001.jpg (350x420, 40K)

This
This is a sword from regular monster hunter yet everything in world is so boring

Attached: 2E186E50-B668-4BAC-8359-0C9FCC8206BD.jpg (534x712, 65K)

>implying Behemoth isn't the single biggest clot of AIDS in the entire MH franchise

You're what's wrong with this fanbase. First we get the best monster in the form of Lunastra and then the worst one. How strange.

Spotted the normie. There's better shit than cheat engine.

It's time for MH to decasualize itself again and go back to its roots: Nintendo

Literally every weapon is broken tier
Gunning is fucking ruined

>get this game
>none of my friends want to play with me because its not western

Attached: 1520762546018.png (774x774, 929K)

But did it fix the other issues pc has

Yes and as a vet moving to this game literally every dies by the time I walk into the room.
Everything just rolls over and dies.
I think there’s been days where I wasn’t hit at all by anything

>ayylmao's every projectile stops the game for a full 5 seconds

How did this shit pass quality control?

You take that back, look at all of these cool, unique weapon designs!

Attached: 1553044015923.png (806x2004, 1.46M)

No you don't? I soloed the teo/luna quest and was still HR 20. I think my headgear was still low rank and I was using water res decos.

Soulseer Mizu would like to have a word with you

Attached: C0C96ACA-7611-499E-986B-EED95828B7E0.jpg (640x824, 79K)

Kulve taroth rng was a mistake

How's the hunt? It's the only one I can't do because I'm lonehanta4lyfe. Is it another drawn-out siege battle?

DOOT

Attached: rzwK85I.jpg (529x416, 33K)

i would love to play MHW but i'm on a fucking ship and i cannot play vidya, be able to see this thread and post anything is a miracle
only 4 months more, FUCK

Attached: Hopeless.png (400x400, 192K)

need more of this

Attached: 1477283812563.jpg (321x322, 26K)

My pal played MHFU while stationed as a UN soldier in Afghanistan.

MH MP is too mindless to be fun.

The Ancient Leshen, Kulve Taroth terrible RNG and deco farming are the reason why i haven't bothered with World in months.

Playing MH online is like partaking in a gangbang instead of making sweet love.

PC players can't handle difficult games.

Compared to like 60 fun hunts literally anytime you want?
That sounds like horse shit

i choose bagelzeus

Attached: Würde.png (321x322, 123K)

Master rank is a terrible name and I absolutely fucking hate it.
The Fuck was wrong with G?

>all those people speedrunning extremoth and other ED
>I still haven't beaten any AT besides Teostra
am i autistic or are you?

Attached: 402.png (485x443, 38K)

Wait till Iceborne comes out later this year will you?

Lol
I’m still underway for another 6 months with BOTW and MHGU
I’m sitting at about 500 hours even convinced a bunch of the guys to pick up the game.
Our most inconsistent player a female OS still has over 100 hours played

Very subtle bait, have a (You)

Why did Switch online have to ruin Gen Ultimate, bros?

Waiting for G rank. It'll likely be my 2nd GOTY after DMC5.

>The Fuck was wrong with G?
Newfags don't get it. Master Rank is self-explanatory. It's just a "branding" change but it'll (hopefully) functionally be the same thing.

World is Monster Hunter 5.
Your series is now for casuals.
Best find a new game

Lance. Being the Wall is fun.

Attached: 9D9F47B3-CF86-4896-9987-6AF82E31BB53.jpg (400x392, 63K)

Did you fags vote for your preferred palico armor and weapons yet? Reminder to pick a weapon category that needs it the most considering what they did to the GS weapon that won.

Attached: 1521267989416.jpg (1920x1079, 918K)

I agree

>considering what they did to the GS weapon that won.
What did they do?

where do i find this?

Master Rank is perfectly fine. What did G stand for anyway?

facebook
They are tallying likes i guess so the knuckle GL might win

>actually, it won't sell like crazy
gets me everytime

Attached: 1553198231338.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Why would you play this when you can play Dragons Dogma instead?

The actual hunt itself is great. One of the best siege monsters in the series.

gud, which is why you have to git gud

gee i wonder why

Made it the absolute best in slot weapon for the entire weapon class
Nothing compares to it and it's easy to make and upgrade.

post best music
youtube.com/watch?v=WgtoVIbJgdQ

>when you get into the rhythm of attacking endlessly while counter and power guarding every attack

Attached: t23tvwabvsd.jpg (680x542, 139K)

The official twitter.
twitter.com/monsterhunter?
twitter.com/mh_official_jp

The player submitted weapon that won last time was a GS. It's in-game as Wyvern Ignition and has the highest raw among the GSs. I'm saying if there's a chance that may happen again, so choose your weapon with that in mind, or just go ahead and choose solely on design because it's your decision to make.

Oh, it's also on jewbook? It's across all their social media it seems then.

>genuine, unironic ACKTUALLY
>it won't sell like crazy
>becomes the fastest biggest selling MH/Capcom game, of all time.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

>Mfw powerguarding a Diablos charge and cutting its tail with a counterpoke as it runs past.

Attached: 5310665A-17C3-4FE5-A62A-A334F5B1CA1D.jpg (808x1024, 50K)

I really love the Lunastra version of the Teo theme.

>charging a monster that's running away and cutting the tail with the last hit of the finishing thrust

Attached: 1534012089841.jpg (320x320, 18K)

I picked the LS with the questbook for a sheath.

Best area with best monsters gets best music
youtube.com/watch?v=ues6lzsCLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk

>Reminder to pick a weapon category that needs it the most
>only 1 HH
>has almost no support any all of their pages

Voted for the GL but I'm afraid that they will somehow fuck it up and only have Lv 3 Shell on it.

It outclasses all other weapons in its category

I don't disagree, but then again I think most of the designs are cute (especially the Palico armors), while the rest are "okay".

youtube.com/watch?v=kOUu58lMPI8

At least it's a cute paw.

The fist lance is cool too.

How are they going to even make the knuckles GL playable? I think they already have an idea for it since they approved it but I wonder how.

>World fucked HH over badly both in terms of gameplay and in weapon design to the point that only ~1% of players use it
>As a result almost nobody in the playerbase cares about HH enough to design one for the contest

But there is an HH in there.

>The official twitter.
>twitter.com/monsterhunter?
>twitter.com/mh_official_jp
normies have shit taste, who would've thought

can i only vote once?
because i basically -ed every design i liked, which is basically every design except the bullshit hands and mechanicals designs

>Almost nobody

>gameplay
i can't complain, some song combinations are odd tho

threadly reminder to report and hide all console warriors

They should do a fan design for each weapon.

Is PC caught up to console yet? I took a long break because I felt like I didn’t have anything to upgrade except decos that refuse to drop.

I been using a game editor, fuck doing everything all over again.

ye, PC gets an ultra high resolution textures update soon as well

steamcommunity.com/games/582010/announcements/detail/1804161906378132114

Attached: c6433de6471548c00b20db71ef4a29cc6efb2b87.jpg (493x480, 106K)

They should do official designs for each weapon first

You may jest but the Odogaron weapons, AT Kulve elemental, Bazelgeuse, Deviljho, and event weapons are some of the best designs in the entire series

>online
>can't see anybody
yea fuck this shit, should've kept the cracked version

Attached: 1552257672240.jpg (453x555, 71K)

Anything that starts with G
God
Glory
Git gud
Guild
Group
Goliath
Guts
It’s technically just G but it’s open to whatever you think it means

Use lobby filters or just straight up SOS, the former will fuck up what lobbies you see especially

This, fucking grinding the decorations again.

But it didn’t?
>He doesn’t play Tetris 99 and kick monster ass
LMAOing @ ur life

even with lobby filters there's no one
only being able to see people in 1 area is not online

20 fps on ps4
Goes to single digit framerate
Yeah no thanks capcom

Before I even released... I am forgotten...

Attached: Logo-MHGU.png (2000x1214, 3.08M)

HH was always the least used weapon in my experience.

???

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>forgotten
maybe by (you). The rest of us are waiting for Iceborne. I'm playing other games right now because so much good shit has been dropping in the past two months. RE2, DMC5, Sekiro today.
Am also playing through Arcanum and getting my Quest Cape on OSRS; I can't keep up with this shit.

Attached: Capture.png (405x183, 54K)

>World fucked HH over badly both in terms of gameplay and in weapon design to the point that only ~1% of players use it
HH was literally always a grossly underused weapon because it's shit.

Like I said, empty rooms, 1 room with 14 players lmao

Yeah, blame SOS.

Hammer is really fun. DB is piss easy.

are those nintentoddlers

>MHW ruined a low-damage support weapon
idc how you play solo, it's never been the best nor a popular choice. the silver lining is that you get to be a special snowflake online

>rooms
Just join the game you want, nigger. No one uses ERP discord rooms

>Play both MH:W and MHGU side by side
>Wreck shit in MH:W since I finally got better at MHGU
I understand how people say World is so much easier now, but it's still fun :^)

Yep, it's just a weaker and significantly less satisfying to play hammer. Playing HH or Gunlance has always been the equivalent of tipping a fedora in MH.

fake news

i like the game but it feels bad to know i might keep a stable 60 fps if denuvo didn't exist.

I'd be playing it right now if it didn't have Denuvo on it.

Play it on PS4 or Xbox One then, pleb.

just buy a better pc lmao

t. falseflagging nintendie who doesn't have world

I can take a newer picture as well, lol.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-19-00-41.png (1280x720, 918K)

if you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't notice or care lmao
I hate DRM as much as the next guy, but it barely affects anything in MHW.

I got it for free on PS4 at launch (thanks random Yea Forums poster for giving out reviewer keys) and I only played it for like 4 hours. I dun like how the hunts are such long commitments

>as you get better at games they become easier
what a concept i'm shook

can you transfer your saves from mhg to this? If no i'll never consider buying it.
Also just the thought of having to go back to old style online lobbies is making me never want to buy this

I had 180 hours in World (And about 200 before that in MH4U, but that was years ago) and hat to relearn everything for GU. Being average at GU means you're god tier in World.

yup. same reason I didn't enjoy Dark Souls 3 as much despite it being harder than the previous installments. once you've mastered a series' mechanics, of course it would easier

500+ hours only have encounter (ONE)1 cheater with an obvious dmg mod because he killed an almost full hp @ Vaal in two clusters

other than that you're a goddamn liar and can fuck back off to your console

>WAH CHEATERS
i't s PvE game anyway no one cares

Attached: 1547102502150.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

I just want my ps4 progress on PC.

Yes actually
Hell in japan it has straight up cross play

It's Yea Forums's new EBIN forced meme, thread shouldn't even have gotten 3 replies.
I can gurantee you in like a week someone will post Sekiro a game barely a month old and will post this same "Am I forgotten" shit

A fool and his money are soon parted. I'm not buying a console I have no interest in to play one fucking game.

I have a top end PC. That's not the issue.

But I do know it's there because I'm not a drooling retard and I do care it's there because it's a leash on a dog. You might be ok with being treated like a criminal and a pet but I'm not.

It's because of people like you that are willing to suck whatever dick is put in front of them as long as they can play that one game that makes their life not seem miserable that they even bother with these kinds of things. You specifically are the reason Denuvo exists and why Epic thinks they can buy out the market. They know you'll suck their dick in the end if they're the only ones who have what you want.

Go back to consoles. No one wants you here.

Use mods to get all your items and decorations, you can rush through the quests fast enough.

don't give him more replies; it's just a shitpost of what die-hard console players actually believe

Attached: 1532120294864.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

They're actually all easy games. GU is easier than 4U. Why did you even have to relearn everything for GU when you already had 180 hours in 4U? Why would you make yourself sound like a retard in order to trash talk a video game?

Attached: .jpg (474x336, 15K)

Fair enough, just waiting for a good PC sale at this point.

>I have a top end PC. That's not the issue.
That's a blatant lie.
I have a 1080 and 8400k which at the time of release can still be considered top end. I get a stable 60fps@1440p.

Considering how stupidly well the Game Genie and Game Shark used to sell the only reason why console fanboys don't cheat is because they can't anymore.

Getting only 60fps on a 1080 and 8400k is pretty poor performance. I hope they fix this shit in iceborne.

Are you retarded my man? Can you not read his original post properly?

I am not trash talking any of the games, I made a point that World is the easiest of the games but still fun.

nigger do you understand how resolution works???
I have the same setup as him with only a slightly worse GPU
duckduckgo.com/?q=2k resolution

Dont worry switchfags:)

UNGA

what thread were you in? link me; it's probably better than this one

What monsters are going to come in Icebourne?
Are the fated four exlusive to the gen games? I really want glavenus.

Yeah it's a forced meme that game developers can shit out games for 1/4 the price they used to yet games continue to have less and less content and polish put into them.

Attached: 15783166801.jpg (286x307, 10K)

>Best selling MonHun to date.
>Best MonHun mechanically.
>Xbros, Sonyjabronis and PClardies enjoy it.
>Massive expansion coming.
Only Nintendies upset about it and don't want everyone to forget their asspain.

Attached: 1553147388017.jpg (1214x1239, 356K)

>MHW isn't polished
bad bait user-kun

Wasn't it rare as fuck to get above 40-50 FPS at release with monster builds?

I got 70-80fps with 2k res and 'High' settings at launch with my "monster" build.

People with toasters complained. People with "monster builds" enjoyed their game at 60 frames.

Oh well most people don't spend $5,000 to play gook. Didn't they disable rain for a LONG time and it's still not fixed? What about Teostra and Lunastra absolutely shitting on people's systems? Not to mention the massive amount of CPU the game needs idling.

Stating that you'd need to spend $5k to play the game at a reasonable framerate goes to show that you have no idea what you are talking about, hence no further discussion is needed.

my best guess is atleast these 6: Ukanlos, Nargacuga, Barioth, Zamtrios, Tigrex/Zinogre

my entire system was less than a thousand dollars, poorfag
Yes, Teo and Luna was "absolutely shitting on people's systems" before they hotfixed it. Anymore bugs that completely ruined a video game forever?

The only people butthurt are worldsperms, for having to wait until autumn.

Enjoy your wait with no MH content user.

>play MHXX
>wreck shit
>play MHW
>wreck shit
>play MHGU
>eat shit in mid high rank, cart once per hunt
World made me bad

6 monster, 43 seconds to 100%

Fuck off pissbaby, grownups are talking
No I'm pretty sure Teostra and Lunastra aren't fixed
>Anymore bugs that completely ruined a video game forever?
Oh so lack of polish only means gamebreaking bugs, nice to know I'm talking to a retard

Attached: 1589796548.jpg (2856x3000, 1.57M)

>Playing HH or Gunlance has always been the equivalent of tipping a fedora in MH
>Not LS

better that world on switch with psp graphic with 22fps cap

Same, lol.

the cheats in it are great though.
I can be wearing my normally found gear, but change the cosmetic to whatever I think looks the coolest. (odogran set).
I can turn on cool graphical settings that can change the way the game looks (monochrome, vibrant, warm, etc.)
I can change the droprate of certain pieces to my liking if I don't want to farm the fucking rathalos for 4 hours for 1 rathalos wraid plate.
I can see the health of all the enemies.

Face it the PC version is the superior version.

This is me as well. 3/4/X I was doing G Rank hunts with ease by the end. World for a bit. Get GU and I'm getting bodied by LR monsters.

am I supposed to take your desperate grasping at straws as an actual criticism of a game's polish?

Attached: 1553196237638.jpg (640x496, 26K)

Attached: badbait.jpg (500x501, 27K)

Am I supposed to take your ignorance and blatant favoritism as somebody who actually wants to engage in a constructive conversation about the state of the gaming industry?

Attached: 467865899789.jpg (224x225, 10K)

>I can see the health of all the enemies.
okay now you've made it obvious

>game doesn't run well on ancient machines
>names one bug that was hotfixed
>"WOW, UNPOLISHED SHITTY GAME. NOTHING WE COULD DO!" *snort*

Attached: dsp.png (237x200, 58K)

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. I get pretty consistent 100+ fps on new games at 1440p with a similar setup. 1440x60fps is not good performance for a game.

The game didn't run well period at launch and it still doesn't run flawlessly on a low-high tier machine. Don't kid yourself.

Attached: 1540441083673.jpg (464x678, 25K)

>Pretending like we don't play other games in the mean time.
I'll see your asspain return when the expansion hits.

Attached: 1552757068.boosterpang_scrooge.png (1100x1092, 730K)

would you guys suck his dick for 10k? i would instantly honestly.

This

cheap whore

A giant old man duck with tits. I would legit suck a tail pipe if I was the artist.

The fuck they don’t
Significantly less cheat but they always figure out a way

>tfw want to get back into the game but only have hunting horns

Attached: 1551420452747.png (565x541, 157K)

fuck off 10k for 10-15 minutes of sucking sounds good

Games used to ship complete experiences, anybody who conflates "the good ol' days" of cartridges and discs" with "cloud gaming and early access" are retarded or shitposters.

Why is she so perfect bros

people like you are the reason I play
I just look for people who need help or just want someone running around with

>he thinks it will only be 10-15 min

They don't call him McFuck for nothing.

Because there's no content

That shit would pay off my tuition for a few years. Yeah. Instantly.

Attached: 1514666201763.png (500x655, 148K)

I still play it
just I want someone to play with

Attached: 1505450347892.gif (500x500, 511K)

See you're falling for the bait. Most people that shill a game for this long are complete losers. Go outside, do some pushups. Don't play a game with no content and make "friends" by gesturing after killing the 1,000th Diablos

even for one hour i'll do it
bring me that dick ducky

That's right, scamper off, casual.

Anons when is the next dlc coming out so I know when it's worth will go up in price so I can get my 10 dollars back.

I have a 970 and the only time it ever dipped below 60 for me was teostra

On max settings? I seriously doubt it

On max settings. It only runs like shit on PS4 and Xbox. PC it's fine.

Not with a 970 and not for the first couple months.

1050 ti
r6 2500
16 gb ram
1080 on medium runs 60 fps with some drops to 50, worst case 40 and whenever a fucking CB does SAED my game loses its shit, I really don't know why.
lunastra and teostra still causes some lag for me

youtube.com/watch?v=JbbuP2lff8g
Should have been the standard small monster theme.

With a 970 since release. The game ready driver was causing certain impact effects on elemental weapons or certain shots to cause hiccups, but it ran fine if you didn't update or rolled back.

Yeah that's cool, how low are your graphics settings?

Did you ever think that maybe no one wanted to hunt what you were hunting?

Why do you come on the internet just to tell lies?

Fuck you
10k is 4 months pay for me
I’m not gay but 10K completely pays off my car

Serious question, why would anyone get into PC gaming without building a current and powerful machine to run anything from the next 5-6 years? Why would you play a game you know you can't run, and then complain about not being able to run it?

This

Hammer is the best in multiplayer.

Attached: get the fuck out of my place.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Says the guy pretending like he is an authority on a game he doesn't own.

>those dual blades that are literally just mugs of beer

Attached: 70D3297A-7FEB-4F33-BC68-DD143EDC1AB6.jpg (866x838, 140K)

Well maybe if the pc version actually caught up to consoles like they said would happen I wouldn't be fucking waiting until September for the bitcher content

I'm kind of in the same boat.

Is AT Zorah soloable with CB?

>I hope Iceborne makes weapons look cool again.
you'll get 1 new weapon model base

>Unironically admitting to being "hardcore".
Cringe.

consider that half the fight doesn't even let you use your weapon

Are the 970 drivers fine now? I've been holding off on updating for this game alone.

Right, it's that first half I worry about. From what I understand most people just time out of the mission. I know some folks cheese it with Explosive weapons so they can deal constant damage during that part.

If I buy mhw when iceborne comes out how quickly can I catch up?
Thinking about getting it when I finish GU but the roster is worrying

Attached: 1552940648328.jpg (500x494, 46K)

On some level, it's frustrating when a port doesn't run as well as less powerful console hardware, which is the root of a lot of complaints. It shows a game wasn't optimized well enough.

Generally though, it's people who bought they're e system 4 years ago not wanting to upgrade just yet.

I dunno, most people I know take 60+ hours to get to the proper endgame. I'm super slow so it took me about 100.

Just buy it when it's on sale. Game is great.

Iceborne is this game's equivalent of an Ultimate expension and the devs said in an interview a few weeks ago it was going to bring the game's roster in par with 4U's.

What is proper endgame? beating xeno? breaking the HR 49 cap?

I'll keep an eye out for used xbox one copies or sales on steam, thanks

Attached: 1552316629278.jpg (506x278, 84K)

To my mind, breaking HR 49, which starts the grind for Streamstones. Once you start augmenting it opens up a while bunch of new options and then you're just trying to get the most utility out of those. Once you have all systems at your disposal, that's when you can start playing with more advanced builds.

My opinion.

I miss when MH had fun weapon and armor designs like that.

Attached: 1522687025794.png (1536x1080, 1.96M)

We have threads everyday

does pc have the witcher shit yet

Iceborne. Fall. Nigger.

Attached: 1547641116059.jpg (1024x1004, 535K)

>Iceborne trailer ends with Nargacuga tease with its eyes and roar.
>Not Tigrex retard charging across the ice.
Disappointed