It's going to get censored in the remake, isn't it?

It's going to get censored in the remake, isn't it?

Attached: Call-of-Duty-No-Russian-Legacy-Modern-Warfare-2.png (1680x1050, 2.89M)

You will get bonus exp for teabagging the corpses.

yes

Wait, I don't remember the playable character holding the gun like that in the game.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>Based slavs absolutely liquidate retarded, degenerate burgers in public
Just remembered how dreamy this kino was.

It was a russian airport

Retard.

idiot.

Yes.

>Fake Americans shoot up an American air port to start a war with America

I haven’t even played the game

Wait, when did they say they were remaking it?

How would they even censor it?
Skip it all together?
Show a loading screen with bullet points of the events detailing what just happened?
Black screen with brief dialouge, couple of gunshots and screaming civilian sfx, maybe narration from the guy you play as, then goes to the next level?
Mission before No Russian has you listen to reports of a shoot out in an airport near the end of the level?
All these would kill the impact of the scene but I rather they still keep it somehow than outright remove it.

Just a couple of rumors and "leaks", nothing official

In the German version of mw2 you fail the mission if you kill any civilians

If I had to censor the game I'd make the CIA agent be like a cameraman recording the massacre instead of participating in it until they go outside and fight FSB, since I think the main controversy with the scene was that you could participate in it.

They are gonna replace your co conspirators with black jew lesbians.

all these years later and there are still people who think this. kind of charming in a retarded way.

That sounds too anti climatic, imo, like the game is slapping your hand for playing or daring to take the choice of opening fire, makes the whole thing pointless
But this might be a good compromise You get to be there, and watch the tragedy and "live it", but you don't open fire, and the game doesn't slap you.

>Remember, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

haha i posted it AGAIN

Holy shit, I never realized it was a reference within a reference!

It was a russian airport mongoloid

No Russian

i wouldn’t care, was a shit mission to begin with which added nothing other than something for edgy 13 y.o. to talkabout in recess

>REMEMBER, NO RUSSIAN
what did he mean by this?

No, Russian

He meant to not speak Russian. They had to use english, as the plan was to leave the American dead and frame the US for it.

It was russians pretending to be american shooting up a russian airport. They kill your character at the end of the mission because they knew you were a spy all along just let you come along to leave your dead american body for the russian authorities to find and see that it was america that attacked russia.

it's concerning how many people don't understand the premise at all

Attached: 1553197826209.jpg (540x960, 66K)

kek

I don't think so, companies always double down on their shit no matter what it is.

>This game contains a graphic scene wich includes shooting civilians, would you like to skip it?.

Is this like a "big guy, for you" thing going on right now?

Am I the only person that thought that live-streams shooting looked too video game like?

Also yes they’re going to cut this out it was a big deal when the game first came out

Attached: 1550864252548.jpg (480x360, 127K)

I hope they include children and rape animations desu

>be kid
>play this game for the first time
>this mission comes
>big warning telling me I can skip
>wonder what is going to happen
>hesitantly continue
>stay on my toes for the whole mission because I'm excpecting something disturbing to happen
>nothing happens
Took years to figure out why it was skippable, it was even one of my favorite missions because it had fun weapons in it

Dont know why this would even start a war with Russia. Its not like its an official attack by the state. Random people do crazy shit all the time.