What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

He literally explains his problem and motivations to you brainlet.

muh HOPE
muh LUCK

Attached: 1551266592375.jpg (442x682, 296K)

He was locked in a maximum security prison for a crime he didn't commit, causing him to foster hatred against the entire world until his cellmate told him of a way to escape as well as the location of a cache of treasure with which to start a new life focused on revenge.

Attached: Portrait_Servant_096_1[1].png (512x724, 390K)

He is canonically mentally ill
Still best character

Glowsticks in his blood

Nanami breasts...

He was an absolute madman

Attached: DXzvI9ZWsAAP2W1.jpg (788x800, 130K)

he was really gay for hajime or he was just retard I don't get it

Fatty

hope

madlad

this desu, best character

I love my gorgeous wife!

H O P E

Attached: Mahiru and Komaeda.jpg (700x578, 288K)

He's hopesexual. The thought Hajime was hope and wanted his dick but as soon as he learns the truth he tells him to fuck off and tries to kill him and all the other despair on the island.

Reminder that 2-5 is still and will always be the peak of the series

Attached: password.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Determination of Steel EX

>Komaeda's Wild Ride happens, game becomes 10/10 with shocking twists and high stakes leading into a horrifying finish when you uncover his final scheme and are forced to put an innocent girl to death to save the group
>Next case is MUH HOPE, giant ghost Junko making jokes about her tits, Hajime going super saiyan, and "psyche everyone's still alive lol", by the way hope you liked MGS2 because we couldn't think of a meta plot so we just ripped that off

I should've expected as much after DR1, but I couldn't help but get excited for a while there.

Attached: 1482378462921.jpg (435x443, 184K)

YAMI NO GEIMU

As meta as becoming super sajan and sacrificing themselfs
DR3 never happened, that my headcannon is that they all died or the survivors became ultimate despair

He got frontallobal dementia and lymphoma. Kept alive by his good luck, but kept in pain from his bad luck. Peak edge and I love him.

>Has the same VA aa Naegi
>Has the same title as Naegi
>Has a similar jacket to Naegi
>Has a similar hair cut as Naegi
>Name is a god damn anagram of Naegi Makoto
>Has nothing to do with Naegi
FUCK YOU POINTLESS RED HERRINGS

This guy was the first character I identified myself with... I'm not gay but I love him a lot, Komaeda where are you? Will you come to me someday? I have to go to you? Maybe after death? :(

>Follow up DR2 with an interquel exploring the Tragedy and the conspiracy to revive Ultimate Despair
>Nagito is the only DR2 character to show up in any meaningful capacity
>He manages to be one of the worst characters since the change in context makes him a slimy brown-noser instead of bouncing between condescending prick and raving lunatic, and he spends the whole game plotting behind the scenes and laying on forced metashit instead of going full-frontal luckster madman like he did with his DR2 plots
What a shame

Attached: nagito gun.png (1203x814, 1.23M)

OBJECTIVEPOSTING TIME
IBUKI WORST GIRL

Attached: BIPBOOPBIGBOOBZ.png (800x1200, 827K)

Thanks, I still hate it!

Attached: jam.gif (500x283, 1.15M)

Sorry about your unobjectivity, user

Move Fukawa to SS tier this instant

Attached: gamers.jpg (960x544, 91K)

Attached: killme.jpg (1316x1031, 365K)

every time until you like it

I love Ibuki

Attached: __mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_hizu_kurohistuji__357f170a0de162cfd3c5d97 (700x900, 480K)

Attached: ....jpg (300x450, 73K)

Why are you posting the fake monokuma

He learned the truth how all of them are mental murderers responsible for world going to shit and decided to end the game by killing them all, leaving only the one >person that wasn't Despair he bamboozled into becoming murderer and survivor.
Sadly, Hajime guessed it wasn't a suicide.

Truly the best girl

>danganshitter

Danganronpa games are pretty good, It's just that the actual story of the world and everything about junko is so retarded It can't even be taken seriously. Both the first and the second games would have been legendary if it wasn't for their retarded endings and
explanations.

Leon?!

DR2's ending was way better than DR1's though. Even if what was literally happening was nonsense it has a good message behind it, and everything about Ultimate Despair, Hope's Peak & the Future Foundation actually being dicks and the post-Tragedy world set up a ton of potential with how to take the story.
It's not DR2's fault that DR3 shit the bed so hard following up on those storylines.

Attached: Chiaki smile.png (321x520, 190K)

Fuck the worst girl

You couldn't pay me enough to fuck Akane

Super saiyan Hajime is purely visual though, it's not an actual power-up.

THE ON MEAT BONE

He's twisted version of Naegi, it isn't pointless.

BONE ON THE MEAT

>literal ritual posting
And this is why these threads should not be allowed on Yea Forums period.

The whole idea of Ultimate Despair being brainwashed by Junko instead of just manipulated by them really throws things off. I mean, can they really atone if they had no control over their actions in the first place? It seems like they're just as much victims as everyone else involved in Junko's brainwash anime nonsense.

HIYOKO BEST GIRL!

MEAT BONE ON THE

Best hair, best geez, best everything

I guess there are people who actually like the taste of shit in their mouth if there is at least one unironical Ibukiloser

MUH DICK

i liked his case. i liked every case with him. i love this guy. fuck me, hope-kun

oh shit so he's the one behind master hand

WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG

Did you see any atoning going on DR3?

1-2 would like a word

I mean, Akane is shit, for sure, but would you REALLY not fuck her?

man you're lucky both best girls are still in S or else this would be mad trash

That's not Mikan

Attached: 11.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Wasn't that the whole reason they showed up, fought their way to the magical off switch and then took mad anime lad back to the island?

Attached: 1552505631729.png (546x872, 542K)

He had the master plan

Attached: 1511659069967.png (480x280, 174K)

Kokichi was better

>Kokichi
>good
haha

You cant be serious

ON THE MEAT BONE

Kokichi was great but not in the same way Hopeman was.

Hopeman took you on his wild ride and dicked everyone over for good reasons.

Kokichi took you on his wild ride and you think he's just another asshole but he was secretly a fucking hero the whole time.

Hopeman was more entertaining, Kokichi was a tragic hero.

Although i agree with you, who play's DR for the ending, it's all about the twists and turn in the middle, even if u know they're happening its enjoyable just reading through it.

We must secure the existence of Hope's Peak Academy and a future for hope.

Kokichi was more like an asshole idiot who though he could outsmart the mastermind by playing her game and got his shit pushed in.

I fucking love hopeman, seriously this bastard made the whole series for me.

Attached: 2ED32ED4-F9CA-4EFE-B0C3-D8A16330C6EF.png (298x247, 82K)

Reviving the entire DR2 cast was so predictable and dumb. Realistically only Komaeda should have survived after being killed because of muh luck.

I was always a fan of Danganronpa games. It was the first visual novel i ever played/read and honestly i fell in love with it. i spent hours replaying some games, getting all the collectibles. talking to friends about it and highly recommending it. I must say, i owe you sir my thanks as your critique has not only changed my mind but opened my eyes to the many flaws within the Danganronpa franchise as a whole.

Thank you.