Jesus christ can i just play the actual game soon please? Is this a fucking movie?

jesus christ can i just play the actual game soon please? Is this a fucking movie?

Attached: 5E7B43FE-2931-43F6-A085-21DB4263A14D.jpg (2000x1000, 986K)

Attached: a.jpg (350x215, 17K)

no what?

Games were like that in 2008 when you should had played it.

skip the cutscenes then you fucking retard.

No. You're going to watch and like it.

Fuck off

Attached: 82B17472-E8B0-4757-9735-8D835255A390.gif (400x400, 253K)

Imagine if DMC5 had QTEs like this - would Capc|_|cks defend it like Bayofags do?

No actual Bayofag defends the QTEs

RT + back button

>skip cutscenes
>watch them later on YouTube at 2x speed

Its the only way I could get through the Yakuza series.

>he fell for the Platinum Movies meme
yikers
all their games are like this

You're better off skipping them. It took until halfway through the game to even know what was going on, and I don't remember even half of the story.

>instant death QTE
yeah those suck
>TA, finisher QTE
not a problem
Bayonetta is overall one of the best action games of all time, its up there neck and neck with DMC and godhand

TA and finisher animations suck too desu, too long and get stale as fuck I was sick of them before I even finished NSIC nevermind when getting pure plats

>Bayofags do?
I am pretty sure Kamiya is the only person IN THE WORLD who defends Bayo´s QTEs and it´s Space Harrier segment.

Vanquish isn't

it was also one of their first games, before they found their niche of cinematic hack and slashes

this

even hashimoto ended up removing those for bayonetta 2

More like it was a Mikami game and hes good at actually making focused action games instead of filling them up with bullshit, unlke the bald phil fish

S K I P
K
I
P

Attached: 1369696709614.jpg (409x409, 28K)