Attached: 84f.jpg (573x258, 19K)

Take breaks, don't play for too many hours non stop
You are still young, don't worry

you're not a boomer

>24
>hand muscle sore
visit a doctor

the boomer meme is only a year old?

I'm 33 and I have yet to have any soreness. What the fuck are you doing with your hands user.

You are way too old to be playing video games

You're out of shape.

I am 33 and I am playing video games right now

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 32K)

I'll make you sore big girl ;)

Wait until you hit 33 and you're still playing them in your downtime.

DMC5 requires a lot of button pressing

I overdid it at around that age. Now they always hurt. Luckily, pain is something you can get used to.

You're too old to be playing video games as well

Fuck off

no

You don't tell me what to do nigger, I'll be on my fucking chair at 80 years old and witu a catether up my old, wrinkly cock still playing video games NIGGER

global warming and or climate refugees will kill u before then

Get a better mouse. I know gaming mouses are a meme, but I for years I did marathon sessions with Logitech mice. When my last one broke I was bit lower on cash than usual, so I figured I'd get a cheaper 20€ mouse that still had the side buttons.
Big fucking mistake. Build quality on it was crap, and after week of using it my hand and wrists were hurting like hell. Just fork over 40 bucks more for a proper mouse rather than trying to get used to cheap crap.

Well I am also a neet waste of space failure of human been as well.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

That'll take ages to catch up, probably the next generations, not ours.

Came here to poast this

I played games like International Track and Field non-stop as a kid. Maxing the GF boosts in FF8 etc. You should go see a doctor if you're 24 and having pain.

Shoo little zoom zoom. Come back when your balls drop.

high 5 me too

Attached: 418460_20180605043432_1.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Okay now you're just trolling
You really expect me to believe there's a 33 year old NEET who leeches from society and does nothing but play video games? Sure whatever

My brother just turned 31 and he still lives in a council house claiming disability and PIP because he has "palpitations" there's literally nothing wrong with him. He just stays in and plays games all day.

Your brother is a smart man.

I only get soreness when I'm handwriting. I've tried to write all my uni notes by hand as to not be detracted by internets.

I just leech from my parents