HA!

HA!
I don't get it

Attached: NICE OF DA PRESIDENT TO INVITE US OVAH TO BUILD A WALL, GAY LUIGI.png (1000x824, 1.78M)

I think Trump saw Moustache and thought the Mario Bros are mexicans

I believe that it's orange man bad

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

actually cringed at the artist thinking that this was a good enough joke to make a cartoon out of

Propagandist thinks Mario is a construction worker instead of a plumber?

God I fucking hate boomers

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 2.jpg (478x640, 50K)

You're still crutching on this?

But do you know about Pokemon Go characters?

Dear pesky immigrants...

This was hilarious. The entire world's press already had those articles and speeches ready for her victory, and then Trump wins.

Attached: 3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg (962x638, 143K)

Nice of the President to invite us over for hamberders, ey' Luigi?

Walls don't work because you only need a pool of water, a corner and a scuttlebug to achieve enough speed after 12 hours to shift Mario into alternate PUs and disjoint collision to the extent he can clear the wall with only half an A press.

Attached: parallel universes.png (540x338, 79K)

lol

Attached: 561.jpg (274x1600, 168K)

lol we've literally wasted 3 years

Then is the writer implying that all mexicans know how to build walls because they are mexicans?

Attached: 1450676688379.png (186x181, 69K)

nah lefties are tho

better size

Attached: 561 (1).jpg (904x5274, 1.55M)

you can't trick me

i actually respect this stance.

Tbf this is literally the first time American millennials didn't get their way, they were bound to melt down

>mexicans
but..

Then you can't really complain if opposing sides want to wipe you out with force now can you?

imagine literally choosing to have a cartoon character as your president

cringe

That's what muh guns are for, though.

imagine literally choosing any of the other options

Attached: D0iby0HWoAE2DHO.jpg (738x984, 148K)

bernie would have been based

Skeletor was a cartoon character too

I wouldn't mind Trump getting reelected if I got to see this a second time

Not as cringe as commies and their rise up gamers tier fantasy of third worlders accomplishing anything.
I doubt any of the power players would be unarmed in a scenario like that.

I like how, without a shred of irony, the comic ends with a communist firing squad executing dissidents.

This

was it really that bad, how does it compare to the first

not as good, but I still liked it.
It ain't Oscar worthy though, and neither was Incredibles 2.
I'm glad that Spider-Verse won.

Attached: 1462036551014.png (254x314, 169K)

Maybe it's referencing Mario Maker?

Imagine still trying to pretend that the other options were just as bad because you're trying to save face, lol

>just as bad

worse

Yeah, Mario and Luigi are "italian", I know
Assuming the joke of the comic is that Trump is a racist who believes people who look like Mario and Luigi are all mexicans, but turns out that they aren't Mexican so they don't know how to build walls, the punchline is that Trump is a racist
But what that implies is that Mexicans know how to build walls because they are mexicans, but Trump just assumed they are the same kind of people because he is a racist, but the thing is that the writer is the one implying that mexicans know how to build walls because they are mexicans

I have only ever made one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.

Still trying to save face, lol

They don't?

where am i losing face? my pick won, just like i always said, and i got a handsome payout from the bets i placed on him.

It's not about author assuming Mexicans are builders

It's about Trump assuming all Mexicans work in construction (partly true) and Trump having said "Mexico will pay for it"

god doesn't exist you fucking retard

Attached: 1511091214093.jpg (760x991, 391K)

This comic is a cry for help

>Republicans are so retarded they picked one of the least qualified presidents in a long time to win their primaries

You fuckers couldn't just have picked a politician that wouldn't get our country literally laughed at by the whole world? Someone capable of not fucking our posturing in relation to Russia and China?

Woah!

Where are you guys going with those guns?

Attached: Subscribe to Pewdiepie.png (1024x576, 881K)

Assuming that is really the joke then does that mean that the author thinks that Mario and Luigi are mexicans?

Prove it.

how exactly did he intend to force a sovereign state to waste money, time and human labor on a massive shekelsink that would have benefited nobody

did he really believe he would have been able to pull a Cuba in current year

What the other guy is trying to say that it doesn't make sense unless Trump also assumes that Mario and Luigi are Mexican instead of Italian. So therefore the primary "joke" is about Humpfty-Drumpfty being so dumb that he confuses Italians with Mexicans which leads him to believe that they could build a wall.

games with this feel?

Attached: 1548805428961.jpg (1024x743, 222K)

No there aren't.

Attached: DxvTCGVVsAEtha4.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

yeah i'm sure the americans feel bad being laughed at by clown world.

I wonder what are the other sex options

SO powerful

burden of the proof is on you

my waifu is literally more real than your tooth fairy, at least the boners she gives me are real

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.jpg (499x550, 40K)

Attached: 1440910430204.jpg (625x790, 82K)

I'm quite impressed by the superhuman strength that tranny has to have in order to hold something steady while shooting it with a deagle.

I legit think that's why Trump won mainly. Spain here, we only had news about how Trump is and evil man who doesn't read books, spends his day on a sofa and hates women , but few about Hilary, most are about how how she accepts all race and how she will end any evil thinking like patriarchy or racism. From there people got interested to know what is really happening and what promises both sides did. And all Hilary had was "I'm a women", "Imagine the first female president" and "Trump is bad, me better". I don't know how news have treated both during the time.

Attached: 1538046795423.jpg (460x460, 25K)

But they're plumbers.

Attached: 1543577157967.jpg (474x266, 8K)

>Mom has African tribal print and bracelets
God, niggers are so desperate for a cultural identity I actually kinda pity them

Because they're plumbers not carpenters, that's it.
Why they would be asked to begin with, who the fuck knows, political cartoonists are just terrible at what they do, if they weren't they would have done an actual comic strip.

you could also put the last frame first and proceed the comic as follows

Ok, this made chuckle

>american nigger kid is sad of a hero that is african and hates outsider niggers
so powerful

Attached: DominiquePampelmousse01-958x559.jpg (958x559, 76K)

koopas are heavier than goombas