What were your favorite childhood games? Mine were Minecraft and Call of Duty (born 2000 here)

What were your favorite childhood games? Mine were Minecraft and Call of Duty (born 2000 here).

Attached: 1553135199697.jpg (434x327, 103K)

the fuck kinda zoomer drinks la croix?
when i worked at a supermarket (lol) at the old people part of town they LOVED that shit, nearly every customer had a case, if not several.

God these threads are such shit. What is the point of these threads? Plus video games today are much better then they were on the 90s and 2000s

Crash Twinsanity, Jak and Daxter 4, Need For Speed (Hot Pursuit 2, Most Wanted and Carbon.)

>4
3*

Angry birds, clash of clans and twitch for me XD
2001 btw

We're gripping with the cruel passage of time

2000 Also here
Mostly Skyrim and Minecraft

this, it's mostly a drink for recovering alkies

I was born early 2001 and the first game I played was GTA 5 when I was 12 years old.

Jailbreak mod for Quake 1, Half life 1/Counter Strike, OG rainbow 6. Top games when I was around 10-13 range.

And Team Fortresssssss. and triiiiiiiibes

Attached: Tribes.jpg (706x982, 193K)

Born in '89.
I guess mine would be Yoshi's Island. That game was the shit and still stands as one of the best platformers IMO.

Attached: yi.png (1065x554, 173K)

Megaman 3

>there are people on this board who were born after 9/11
Jesus Christ

>this, it's mostly a drink for recovering alkies
What makes it special?

Minecraft, I played some Wii shit as a young kid too

Halo trilogy, CoD 2 and 4, Gears 1, Mass Effect, 2006 runescape, Half Life 2, Super Mario Bros 3
I know user time is a funny thing

Janked up mario party

Battle for Middle-Earth 1 and 2
CS Condition Zero and 1.6
Dawn of War 1 and Winter Assault
Warcraft 3 and assorted minigames.
When I was really young:
FIFA 2001
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Pokemon monochrome and silver/gold.
Probably a few more, but that's what i remember on the top of my head.

spyro 2 , syphon filter 2 , kingsley's adventures , crash bandicoot

kys underage retard

How do you guys feel that Early Zoomers who grew up on Minecraft, iPhones, Bieber are now taking over from Millennials and raped the Internet since 2014?

why do you post this in every thread? Are you autistic

I feel that I was the same when I came to Yea Forums at the tender age of 17 in 2006. I got shit on back then because I started gaming with the SNES. Why would I repeat the assholeish actions of the old guard? Be the bigger man and make this dump a better place.

Milenians and boomers destroyed the internet with endless rules. Zoomers just grew up with it so they dont know any better.
At least zoomers are good at online games, instead of having to play with the braindead boomers only.

If you were born in 89, the SNES came out when you were 1. The PS1/N64 era was more your speed, stop being a poser.

>2001
Pokemon Gen 3-5, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, GMOD, Castle Crashers, Halo 3/ODST/Reach.

I know exactly what you are doing. fight the good fight user

I had a legit existential moment when I saw people reminiscing about Minecraft being part of their childhood. lol
I feel so damn old.

1999 here, I have fond memories of playing Super Mario All Stars on SNES with my mom

Mario 2 and Link’s Awakening are particular favorites.

Reading comprehension, user. "I STARTED gaming with the SNES". N64 comprised my formative years of course.

'97
Grew up on
N64 smash
Banjo tooie
LOZ MM
GTA San Andreas
MW 2
Portal

To young to remember gen 6 games

Ok big dick
Collected consoles for a while
Had an Atari 2600 have a NES, colecovision, genesis, gc, original GB ETC.

and

> I played pong on the Magnavox oddessy

There are unironic zoomers here who aren't underage, your time is up millennials.

Yeah, fuck old people that are rude to me but then get mad when I’m rude back

The 20th century was 20 years ago. It’s time for the 21st century men

MOOOOODS

2001 was 18 years ago.