We're going home, boys

We're going home, boys.

Attached: vamps.png (1277x1023, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios
youtube.com/watch?v=g8qsxNt3f0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kSbZ10-C5FE
youtu.be/b53uiRFq4Ds
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-19-paradox-taking-control-of-white-wolf-after-vampire-the-masquerade-lgbtq-controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying VMB threads won't be politics shit from now on

Everything is politics now dumbfuck

Yea Forums is politics
Games are politics
Sex are Politics
Fuel are politics
Pepsi cans are politics
Cars are politics
Sports are politics

BASED

>game has always had edgy loaded punky stuff in it
>Anonymous was a kid and didn't notice
>now he is grown up and notices
>suddenly buttmad and outraged

I hate this meme.

Attached: misogynistic old man.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>using the definition properly
>the game devs aren't trying to preach to you
>There is no ulterior motives and they are trying to make realistic characters.
I don't see how that will compare to the inevitable tranny vamp telling you that she is oppressed in the camarilla because she doesn't conform to the vampiric cishet standards. All while the devs post on their blogs about how progressive and liberating their game is.

Both extremists are always looking for things to get mad at, just like SJW now get mad at the most tame family friendly 90s tv show far right false flaggers are going to pretend to be really pissed off about things they just don't get.

It's all so tiresome and I wish this site wasn't so paranoid all the time.

>I don't see how that will compare to the inevitable tranny vamp telling you that she is oppressed in the camarilla because she doesn't conform to the vampiric cishet standards.
You mean like the thug rebel girl telling you she is oppressed in the camarilla because she doesn't conform to their bootlicking hierarchy and is a Che Guevara red flag anarcho communist?

You mean Damsel? Who is purposefully made to be a slightly comedic riff on real life American punk commies? Are you stupid?
Fuck she even calls the Camarilla "cammies".

Oh wow, you accepted the narrative enough to see where the joke is. Now if only you would do the same with the supposed gender narrative you are asking for in the sequel.

If you can't see the difference between the two scenarios then you are retarded and if you don't think they will have bullshit like that in the new one, then you might just be plain braindead.

The only difference is that you saw one as a kid, and the other as a /pol/tard.

>because I disagree with the radical left and that you can't see the difference between to very obviously different scenarios, I am a /pol/fag
Why do you people always resort to that whenever someone disagrees with you?

are werewolves a thing in these games?
i want to be a werewolf

>anarcho-communists scheming to kill their monarch is not as "far left" as a man in a dress

Comedy gold.

There are but you can't play them.
You are retarded

Werewolves exist, but they aren't protagonists.

You have no argument.

ISOLATED

Attached: VtMB Werewolf.jpg (1213x1080, 262K)

>You have no argument.
I have already made the argument. You, however, are so blinded by your stupidity that you can't see it. Or are ignoring it.

You haven't made an argument.
Actual communists aren't far left, but imaginary trannies are?
A graveyard keeper fucking corpses isn't degeneracy, but trannies are?
Constantly calling the old POTUS a vampire isn't offensive, but supposedly calling the new one is?

No arguments to be found. You are just wearing your butthurt.

>no stripper vampires
>no ghoul slaves
>modern day so expect internet memes, vampires taking selfies and Trump references
>Malks are now probably just vampires with autism
>Anarchs are now probably all SJW activists

Why are people excited for this again?

Attached: 270px-Natalya_Simonova_Profile.png (270x329, 105K)

>speculation
>speculation
>speculation (though I speculate that too)
>speculation
>speculation
Why are you pretending to play video games again?

Shitposters gonna sperg over anything, if the game turns out shit then I'm not gonna throw a tantrum fit. I just hope it will have some replayability and a good atmosphere.

Attached: 1488578601016.jpg (733x1089, 132K)

its going to be shit and will include fuckton of dlcs

That inforgraphic they released about the different editions you can buy has 2 story DLCs and 1 expansion listed under the complete edition.

>Actual communists aren't far left, but imaginary trannies are?
One is a thing because it makes sense and is built into the story, the other is virtue signaling.
The Anarchs are a perfect opposing force to the Camarilla and act as a Law vs Chaos the player can use to play around with the rp elements.
One being a riff on commies makes perfect sense and fits.
The tranny (Developers) preaching to the player that "she" is mistreated and that society should change to fit her needs is just bullshit added so that the devs can circle jerk about progression. There is no regard for story there.
And trust me, by taking one glance at the head writer, it WILL happen
>A graveyard keeper fucking corpses isn't degeneracy, but trannies are?
Nope, both are degenerate. One however is not supporting the behavior and is just for laughs.
>Constantly calling the old POTUS a vampire isn't offensive, but supposedly calling the new one is?
I don't remember this at all. Is this in redemption?

Yes it's speculation but there's already a lot of comments from devs that point to it being reality

It is just being realistic.

Going back to tumblr?

Can't wait for consent forms

Attached: untitledyhki2.png (1344x271, 86K)

>I don't remember this at all. Is this in redemption?
There's a bunch, how can you even miss the one at the beach if you are a Malk?
As for the rest of your getting offended by a story that hasn't been written yet and you haven't read yet, just lel. Nothing else, only lel.

Attached: 73.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Fair enough. There's rarely ever a good reason to include those trans monsters.

You are aware that what you are reposting is about roleplay in Discord, and not about the game, right?

True Patch
Unofficial Patch Basic
Which is the better option?

The creators of both accuse the other of adding unnecessary shit that wasn't in the base game.

>Autistic nerds needs to understand that showing your teeth into somebody's neck in a Pen&Paper game is a really shitty thing to do

stop posting smoothbrain.

Pic related is also pretty clear jab, kind of strange that I haven't seen this pic posted more for all the /v-pol/ tourists.

Attached: 1523881281734.jpg (2880x1620, 1.87M)

didn't white wolf get accused of being secretly nazis or some shit?

Attached: 1507589267657.jpg (519x1000, 198K)

But if I don't pretend to get mad, how will I get (You)s?

>There's a bunch, how can you even miss the one at the beach if you are a Malk?
I guess I missed them. Anyways, I don't care about that stuff. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that bush was a retard.
Trump is much better either.
And at the end of the day, that too, is played up for a joke. Which is obvious since they are Malk options.
>As for the rest of your getting offended by a story that hasn't been written yet and you haven't read yet, just lel.
This Is all you need to see to know that this shit will be SJW riddled garbage.
Consent in a fucking game about vampires, Jesus fucking Christ.

im so happy.

You think in this day and age you can still get away with even any of that shit?

come on we all know from the start that the swedish jews will do this

You already started, anti-politics is politics

The unofficial patch is still being updated and the basic version only fixes bugs. True Patch has been dead for years and the creator is an assclown anyway

Unofficial.
It fixes pretty much all problems on modern pcs including hud streching in 16:9.
True patch is pure autism.

>This Is all you need to see to know that this shit will be SJW riddled garbage.
>Consent in a fucking game about vampires, Jesus fucking Christ.

This post is all I need to see to declare you a retard. The post you are quotting and the screenshot you tards are reposting is about text roleplay in the Discord server. It can be translated as "don't ERP rape". It has nothing to do with the video game.
STOP REPOSTING SCREENSHOTS YOU DIDN'T TAKE, you have no idea what they are of.

That is from the VTMB2 discord retard

>joking about Bush isn't politics
>joking about Trump is politics

Attached: fugg.gif (384x216, 271K)

Its about roleplaying in the Discord chatroom, retard.

Attached: politics.jpg (1783x896, 197K)

when i play this game i don't suck blood from guys because that would be gay, it's like kissing their neck and thats not right

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (480x270, 140K)

Where did I say that retard?
So? You don't think shit like that will apply to the actual game?

The politics was cringy in the old game too. I don't know why that's a taboo thing to say, when there's lots of things that are incomplete about the game. No opinions allowed.

Well fuck.

Attached: af.jpg (783x381, 44K)

True Patch is a bit closer to the vanilla game and my preference. Unofficial Patch basic is still mostly vanilla, but it makes a few changes I find annoying as someone who played without it first and noticed the unnecessary changes but new players probably won't notice and the creator has removed most of it by this point.

>it's another female "modern" writer
Yikes
Gonna be a pirate.

>and the creator is an assclown anyway
That shouldn't really stop you from using someone's work, but Wesp can also be a bit hardheaded and his fanboys are just as bad as Tessera can be.

Bloodlines never had gender politics, you disabled nigger :)

>So? You don't think shit like that will apply to the actual game?
No, I don't think so. More importantly, you don't know so. Stop speculating ever more fearmongering theories. Next thing you'll be claiming there won't be vampires in the game.

>Paradox
Imagine being THIS desperate

Okay, see you in a year when this shit inevitably happens!

ex-RockPaperShotgun journo

Because its an opinion nobody held until people decided to hold it now, for MAGA related reasons.

VtMB didn't, but Vampire and WoD in general did with the transgender Tzimisce, all female groups of supernaturals, etc.

Double Yikes!

That's neat, Bloodlines didn't, maybe because Troika knew better.
And they're pretending this is a sequel to Bloodlines which is obviously bs.

This morning I was so excited, but now all I feel is dread.

Attached: D2P66mGWoAAa_Gv.jpg large.jpg (1166x1644, 199K)

Get hype!
metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios

Misogynistic is a real word you know

>one shitflinging thread dies
>all the crap is reposted into the next one
This will go on for a year every time Bloodlines is mentioned. Its like Civilization VI all over again. THE TRANNIES!

t. bullshit

I hope you can still go full brawl in this one...i loved beating the shit out of bosses , guns were actually weak in comparison

Guns with that slow down time spell were ridiculously powerful.

No more comfy Vampire threads then. Sucks man

What's wrong with posting the developer's past accomplishments?

This is supposed to be a Bloodlines sequel, not a WoD fanfic, cunt.

I can only hope some heroic soul mods as much identity politics out of the game as possible.

Shut up tranny

>Zombie Studios shut down in January 2015 with its owners' retirement.
?

But my dick is still attached, foreskin and all.

>identity politics
>when paradox never did that shit

fuck you're a whiny little faggot

>Zombie Studios shut down in January 2015 with its owners' retirement. Former staffers of the company subsequently founded a new studio, Builder Box Games (now Hardsuit Labs)

Did you read the shit the developers wrote? Game's going full woke mode.

Some people are there, with much new blood, with new management.

Gonna cry?

Exactly, the people who were in charge sucked and no longer have anything to do with them. That's my point.

>Look the Simpsons where always political!
>They made fun of republicans all the time!
>Now stop complaining and start accepting trannies you fucking bigot.

Attached: Republican_party_headquarters.png (400x299, 145K)

>Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord gets released in 2024
>Yea Forums accuses it of being SJW because the player can be female ant thats not historical! And there's sandniggers!!!!

What a world we live in.

Attached: donkey.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Where did they do that?

Uh huh, is there a single game they released when under new management, with new blood?

What was this post hoping to communicate?

Premise: Bloodlines was never political, so this new turn is unnecessary.
Counter-argument: It was always political, you just didn't notice when you were 12.

Where does your post fit into this?

Blacklight: Retribution, which looks fine technically, though I haven't played it and I have no interest in it. Apparently they also ported shit to console, including Chivalry.

They developed back when they were Zombie Studios.

You are correct, its a "live service" type of game, so they've been updating it for the last few years, however the initial release was at the old studio.

And they took over development when Zombie Studios closed, and from what I've read people seem to think they did alright. Paradox's investment would've also brought in a whole lot of new people too. You're really reaching for things to complain about.

I don't need to reach, I have their track record right here- metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios
What do you have? Wishful thinking "maybe now they'll do better".

That's a different studio's track record though.

Thats not the same team, not under the same management, and not funded by Paradox. You can post it as many times as you want (I've seen it at least 5 times today on Yea Forums), but that won't change the facts.

Aw, no it's not.
Rebranding and paradox giving you money doesn't magically turn your shit-making studio into a competent one.

ISOLATED

Reminder: a relationship built on consent is a compromised relationship. She shouldn't consent to be with you, and she shouldn't consent to leave.

Attached: tumblr_mnfvnmpvg71s2h16vo1_1280.jpg (795x649, 113K)

>Aw, no it's not.
I mean, it quite clearly it is. But believe what you want. There's no point in arguing with someone who won't even accept simple facts.

>Premise: Bloodlines was never political, so this new turn is unnecessary

Retarded strawman.

Reminder that the game is being made by this version of White Wolf

Attached: 1553149126511.png (1893x1024, 426K)

>play female
>get a big head being the single woman rider of doom to villages
>try to solo every bandit group I see
>get captured and dragged around until I escape
>not a SINGLE reference to rape

I'm pissed about it right now, in current year.

Thank you for the confession serial rapist

Attached: tip.jpg (1192x333, 83K)

You know what, you're right, they already expanded by hiring talented individuals like Cara Ellison, ex-RPS "journalist".

>uses the phrase "alt-right" three times
>feeding on a non-consensual victim is against the rules because it is too similar to sexual assault
>if you see someone bringing up alt-right talking points at your table, we encourage you to shut that shit down
What the fuck? Why would you put this in your game book?

Attached: what youd ream of dating.png (586x667, 576K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g8qsxNt3f0Y

>feeding on a non-consensual victim is against the rules
that's not what it said

back to discord, tranny

Attached: dabs.png (217x248, 29K)

No, really, thats not what it says. You are misinterpreting a text thats right there, in the thread, and people can read.

>hurr the thing about morals says don't act immorally
this isn't new retard, morals and "humanity" were always a topic in vampire

Attached: sv.jpg (222x123, 14K)

Who else preordered already?

Attached: Im_going_home_lads.png (641x653, 51K)

>$90

Attached: rs_600x600-170523170627-600.Chloe-Not-Impressed-YouTube.ms.052317[1].jpg (600x467, 27K)

>Gender, sexuality and politics issues

Never seen before in Vampire media

Attached: 1520745678968.png (398x309, 14K)

A fool and his money etc etc

Attached: Do7TMxHVAAAjeFx.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I want to believe. I really want it to be good. But we all know it probably will be a big shit show because it is being developed in [current year]. Im scared. :(

>Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord gets released in 2024
>implying it will release that soon

Here's your Senior writer responsible for all Sidequests.

Attached: CaraEllison.jpg (2800x2284, 1.87M)

/vpol/ know nothing about the story and just wants to be mad about something

Yikes! Guess the game is guaranteed shit now.

What's your point?

Attached: VTMB.png (583x487, 121K)

>"may i please devour your blood madam?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's all so tiresome.

Will they mention The Croix?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSbZ10-C5FE

Attached: 804.gif (400x300, 488K)

Nosferatu lads where we at

Attached: nos.jpg (1024x1536, 92K)

>3 dlc story progression day one you have to pay for
>parkour shit

I think imma have to pass just on principle

Right here, boss.

Attached: 1504811670857.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>Home
>Seattle instead of LA
Sure thing marketer.

Attached: VusNStB.jpg (750x600, 92K)

How can anyone defend this shameless franchise milking?

Attached: Edition_Comparison_Chart_Steam.jpg (616x770, 89K)

>It’s definitely taking political stances on what we think are right and wrong
>The developer is taking a refreshing approach of weaving politics into the game, both in terms of narrative and gameplay.
>Clooney says it’s central to Bloodlines 2 that the writers are actively taking a political stance in this sequel
>gender pronouns
>senior writer Cara Ellison
>Ellison [...] worked as a narrative consultant on 2016’s Dishonored 2.
>“It’s fifteen years later and things have changed,” Mitsoda said. “We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox, in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”
>“It [VTMB] was a product of its time,” Ellison said of the first game. “It approached certain topics differently. How we look at stuff has matured since then.”

A lot of people are going home recently.

Eeewww. Icky!

What the hell happened to him?

>people spam the same image over and over and over and over again
you will get no pinkies from me austisto

I didn't understand it with DMC5 either and special weapons/music being sold as DLC. Some people said they just want to show their support so they're going to give Capcom as much money as possible, and I guess others just don't care as much.

Attached: mi[1].png (960x720, 31K)

He got embraced but Ofuscation level too low.

>retards genuinely hyped for a Paradox VtB2

Tthis place is pure fucking reddit, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1549654357112.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

JUST

Attached: just fuck my shit up.jpg (600x719, 147K)

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

Hopefully pic not related, I think what she is saying is pretty understandable and has nothing to do with political leaning.

*upvote*

Enjoy your SHIT gameplay
Shit writing
Shit characters

Gimme an S, S! Gimme an H, H! Gimme an I, I! Gimme a T, T! What does that spell?

S
H
I
T
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Fucking paradox I swear, thankfully for them they are small but if they were bigger like say EA they would be just as hated.

there are already a bunch of red flags though

>its a nu/v/ doing a TORtanic prayer episode

Sigh, tired of reruns.

>>no stripper vampires
What kind of vampire becomes a stripper?

If it had been third person action combat it could have had a chance, it's a generic fps so its gonna be shit just like cyberpunk 2077

Go First Person, Go Broke

What a horrible consolebabby opinion.

holy SHIT you are a huge faggot if you can't see that this is going to be a huge disaster.

>getting this hyped over a game that won't release for a year

why do you guys do this to yourselves?

Attached: 1344549668553.jpg (479x435, 49K)

fps melee combat is garbage, you KNOW this game will play like SHIT

kys furfag

t. hasn't played mirrors edge

Or Chivalry, on which this devteam has worked porting.

Sorry for liking video games on a video game board.

One with tits and doesnt care who she drinks from.

>The only difference is that you saw one as a kid
No?
I didn't play VTMB until after adulthood.
I just played it with the 2003 context in mind and it was great and funny.

Both games have shit combat compared to third person action games.

You fucking obvious goddam shill. Get out of Yea Forums you faggot.

>insulting people for being exited about a video game
>on Yea Forums - Video Games
How do you do, fellow gamers?

Sir, you have consolitis. Its inoperable. I am sorry.

Both games have shit combat compared to third person action games. You have low standards.

>Halo MCC
>WoW Classic
>VtMB 2
Best timeline.

Both your post are shit compared to mine. You have low standards.

This
/pol/ is fucking obnoxious but that doesn't change that Paradox is jews and that the developer has no pedigree whatsoever
Yet here we are with retards getting excited over a title and a one minute CG trailer.

dmc 5, MGR, bayonetta, are all on pc you dumb faggot, and cod is on console

Seething discord tranny

Boomerchads rise up

the boomers won.

Attached: 1523793477839.jpg (968x645, 154K)

>dmc 5, MGR, bayonetta

Very food RPGs, excellent dialogue questions, many alternative ways to solve quests, solid diversity in character builds. Oh wait, those games are nothing like Bloodlines and you are a fag.

Gay

VV is a Stripper, the “romantic interested” of the LA Tremere Primogen and an effective spy for the snatch controller Hollywood.
If you want eyes and ears in a city you don’t hire the end of the food chain but the dregs of society, hence why the society of Leopold send an Agent as a spy / assassin into a peep show

bloodlines 2 wont have a good story or anything, so may as well make it play well

Werent the Tzimince evil?

>i know this because resetera upvoted the announcement trailer

Good detective work.

But Yea Forums said the game was always like that. Why is the writer saying that they're changing how they handle things?

>Original writer is back
>Chris Avellone guest writing
>Seattle undercity is part of the game
>comfy pier returns
>Releasing DRM free and no epic store exclusive shit
>"[streamers] were not considered once during the design"
>has more funding and better graphics than the original did for its time
>different flavors of blood
>you can seduce your way through the game
>rumors are swirling that the voice actress for Deb returns
We're going home, bros.
We're going home.

VTMB2 will be radioactive for zoomers, and the politicsposting is the nuclear fallout.

The writer also wrote a review for a Skyrim dick mod, and reposts muscle girl hentai on her social media. Its not some communist prude, like Yea Forums says.

tranny tranny
no better than a jannie
has a peepee
but no fanny
now a bloody hole
but will never be whole
hours dilating
but never any dating

Attached: 1546953503558.png (1024x1097, 602K)

>a leaf

have to just wait and see. those are good signs but praising anita sarkeesian and "violence good rape bad" are worrying.

"progressive politics" its right in the name "progressive". The underlying, whatever you want to call it, philosophy, ideology, culture, remains the same so of course 20 years later the specifics changed. otherwise the underlying values would have changed and it would have been a conservative game back then too.

Learn to abstract, you're embarrassing yourselves.

>reposts muscle girl hentai on her social media
Literally /ourgirl/

It literally is. There was no sandniggers in M&B either. Only when the Turks revealed their anti white agenda with Warband did sandnigs show up.

I hope you're ready for race baiting
Literally the only thing that could ruin this game

Attached: 1538193955776.png (421x248, 89K)

she calls anita a fucking scholar and wrote a article on hotline miami 2 that got it banned from Australia and she was happy about that

Attached: VtMB it's Werewolf time!.jpg (680x782, 87K)

it will and you know it

>sarcastically calls Anita a scholar for laughs
>shitposts against Australia so hard they lose access to a game she doesn't like
/ourgirl/

Don't forget about shaving razors, comics and tabletop games.

Attached: 88776655.jpg (604x720, 97K)

Objectifying males and female power fantasy
Tell me when she posts something that politically correct types would actually care about

>>sarcastically calls Anita a scholar for laughs

>sarcastically

Wow, you are a SJW and reverse-SJW at once. What an enigma.

I can't believe 4ch turned against the traditional 4ch culture and now hates the intelligent-right, all just to be contrarian. This game is an attack on the very concept of anonymous, and the newfags cheer.

>Seattle
>youtu.be/b53uiRFq4Ds
>There will be tons of homeless to feed of off.
>Ventrue will be ultrahard mode.

don't support it until you know it's good
don't fall for the memes & preorder it for the love of god

That's some quality delusion

>it's impossible to discuss VtM now, one of the few threads that weren't completely filled with shitposting and weren't complete garbage
Yea Forums is nearly dead to me, there is almost nothing of any discernible value anymore

There's no way they would actually do race politics, right?

Don't hate it until you know its bad.
Don't fall for the memes and repost them all ov-- oh, its too late.

Just like this sequel then

>we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”

this game is going to be WOKE garbage

How am I a SJW, please explain
I'm guessing you read into something I didn't say

Yup all good things will die because of current year politics, I’ve seen mods also deleting Spyro threads after the days of the NZ shooting (despite not even 1 mention of anything regarding that topic)

Remember: it's entirely /pol/'s fault. Politicsposting comes from election newfags from /pol/. Don't forget who's responsible.

A fucking white male vampire

Nah it will be good.

The worst thing is that they don't get that people don't like their wankery. There is a reason that /pol/ is hated on every other board.

>Tax: $0.90
HAHAHAHA

>take politics out of my video games reeeee
>metal gear fan

hmmmmm.....

I don't even use this underage port for 8cucks to shitpost in anymore. Even /pol/ and /r9k/ is less cancerous these days. I just look sometimes to see what's new. If a game gets this much attention and shitposting, it's bound to be good, like DMC, Smash, sekiro, KCD, W3 and so on. It's also why I expect cyberpunk to be good as well.
Nothing enrage zoomer Yea Forums as much as an enjoyable game because that means no TORTANIC for them

>X was always political, stop complaining!
>people bringing up politics is all /pol/fags from 2016!
Heh

All I want is a anti-capitalist vampire game with some lgb stuff and no touching shit like human races.

Attached: 1533617676649.jpg (537x594, 45K)

>Cars
How so? Is It because of pretty models not being allowed to stand besides cars in car fairs because It is "sexist and objectifying" even though they get a fairly good pay or is there something I am missing?

I’m pretty neutral, but politically preachy games are just annoying. I will wait for the reviews to see how bad it is, but If I have to hear about tranny this and fuck drumpf that, I will be really fucking disappointed in the laziness of the writers.

The day 1 dlc and preorder crap is not helping their cause.

Truly, we are living in a Boomer golden age.

>We're going home, boys.
hahahahahaha

Attached: 4e3a2bf3-9426-4a02-905c-43bb2929e789.png (641x4978, 1.24M)

VtMB literally shit all over Republicans and Bush and no one gave a shit

White wolf killed any possibility of discussion with the ridiculous rulebook

Yea and it was fucking obnoxious as much as Inhate bush. Also reme,bet, they are virtue signaling like fuck so you drop 100 bucks on the full game and then buy their shirt day 1 dlc

>2-3 snarky remarks throughout the whole game
>shitting all over something

>politics

imagine being undead and has a limp dick that he needs to suck blood just to get an erection

Attached: 1520079867239.png (800x600, 671K)

When did the humanoid wolf meme even start? In folklore werewolve were just fucking people who got turned into wolves, not some hybrid fucks. Was it a furry conspiracy?

Bro the setting itself is heavily influenced by gothic and punk themes. Punk came from anarchism so ofcourse there is going to be politics in the game but the retarded /pol/niggers turn every thread about the game into a shitheap.

>politcal games belong into pol
legal retards should be banned from the internet

You are so butthurt, you can't even spell right. Take a breather.

Attached: retard.jpg (807x284, 31K)

We're not gonna let this travesty of an sjw anti traditional propaganda pusher go free, are we? Our allies have already started the war and you must join them. Remember, the goal is to ensure a massive negative backlash and kill paradox. The victory goal is to have it removed from steam. Spam your downvotes on every YouTube channel showing anything related to this faggot creator, go into forums and bombard threads with redpills, talk about how "problematic" the devs are, like the main writer, that bulldyke reviewing penis mods. Act like them, focus on pronouns, "problematic" issues etc and let the masses see how pozzed this studio is.

Kys /pol/ack nobody likes your kind.

What the fuck is this garbage? This can't be real?

It was a compromise made by the first werewolf themed films who by necessity had actors in wolf costumes, and slowly just became part of the common mythos.

Its already F U C K E D

Attached: worried laughter.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Probably early horror films with werewolves where it was just a man in a costume, aka a Wolfman. That image became synonymous with werewolves.

>>feeding on a non-consensual victim is against the rules because it is too similar to sexual assault
Thanks for demonstrating your total lack of reading comprehension.

You only need one single remark these days for Yea Forums to screencap and repost every single thread and label the game sjw.

>what are nazi punks

If they were about Trump I guarantee /pol/v/ would be SEETHING and spend thousands of threads whining about it

Your response seems frustrated, I wasn't the person that brought those things up.
I merely find the two seperate views being posted in this thread rather humorous.

World differences between Bloodlines and Bloodlines 2 systems:

>Federal agencies in multiple countries have realized that vampires exist and the power they have over global finance and politics.
>A hunting unit, named FIRSTLIGHT, was established to bring down the vampire population. It is also known as the Second Inquisition. They were able to destroy Clan Tremere's Vienna Chantry, the center of the Clan, with a drone attack under the cover of a terrorist assault.
>Elders from all Clans have been called to the Near East by the "Beckoning". At the same time, the Sabbat left most of its domains to fight the war against the coming Antediluvians.
>The Camarilla has became more exclusive to young vampires and declares every non-Camarilla vampire an enemy.
>The Assamites, referred to as the "Banu Haqim", joined the Camarilla. However, the Brujah have mostly left and joined the Anarchs after Theo Bell killed Hardestadt at the Convent of Prague.
>The Followers of Set have also joined the Anarchs and are now calling themselves "The Ministry".
>Thin-bloods and Caitiffs have become much more common.
>The Lasombra will join the Camarilla in the upcoming Chicago by Night 5th Edition.

>Dat virtue signaling

Attached: 1551473953160.png (500x338, 44K)

No we are not.

Attached: senior writer.png (300x482, 116K)

Makes sense.

>pronouns
Literally doesn't affect the game
>both sexy males and females
Good?
>real world politics instead of fiction
Bad but we don't know if that's the case really

Attached: 1539278497951.png (346x256, 44K)

I would do her

>Depending on this choice, you'll experience different alterations in the world as you explore. For example, if you choose the "Cop" background and visit a police station, there's a good chance someone on duty will recognize you. Alternatively, you could select the "Barista" background, and no one will remember you or give you a second look.
Very rude, people remember me and I am important ;___;

>pre-ordering
>2019

No Troiky no purchase-y

What does that mean?

Im on Yea Forums and will never visit /pol/ but how about you go back to your zoo and let the humans be by themself.

So basically
>everyone is more divided
>governments and secret agencies are spying on everyone and now targeting vampires
>the Lasombra are joining the Camarilla (wtf)

Only animal here is you.

Do cops remember you too?

This same guy cried about the hairstyles in Cyberpunk, lmao

>Elders from all Clans have been called to the Near East by the "Beckoning"
The hell is Beckett planning?

Most Sabbat went to the middle east on crusade against the ancient vampires, so I guess the bosses are just staying over with the Cammies.

>sleeps her way up in the world
>wants to murder the man who got her there
What a cunt.

Basically vampires are fucked and the traditional factions lost power.

I always put on this cologne before I play because it reminds me of **busting a big load to** Jeanette.

Degenerates not a part of our growing movement. This is how real nazis look.

Attached: itsgoingdown.orgwp-contentuploads201612nocara.blackblogs.orgwp-contentuploadssites273201611CyDLrh6UA (960x613, 57K)

I made a rash decision, but I don't regret it. We're home, lads

Attached: WE'RE GOING HOME BROS.png (773x323, 245K)

The guy with the glasses looks like the typical /pol/ack.

The Beckoning is the ancient vampires calling all other vampires to protect them, because the Sabbat are crusading against them in Iraq or something.

It's not even accurate, you even recognize the supermarket cashiers on the street if you visit regularly.

Attached: 1412271676117.png (448x539, 141K)

The first game had a option where if you played a women you had to work harder for Lords to take you seriously.

I can read perfectly fine sir (yes, you're a sir no matter how much of your dick you cut off), it's you who simply cannot read the real script behind the words.

Not a single one of them is over 6'.

Is dabbing still a thing?

>>There will be tons of homeless to feed of off.
Feeding on the homeless is problematic, don'tcha know?

>The World of Darkness can be fraught at times. The original game traded in careless depictions of sex work and some tired writing about mental illnesses like disassociative identity disorder. You could play as a member of the mentally-addled but prophecy-gifted Malkavian clan, with altered dialogue that, while humorous, danced a fine line in terms of taste. There was even some racial stereotyping for good measure.

Attached: VTM-PROBLEMATIC.png (516x974, 99K)

That word actually had meaning and truth to it before being run into the ground like rape. It applied to sleazy men like Weinstein or Epistein

Why is their foreheads so shiny? Did they apply lotion or something?

>our growing movement
>600 people
More people pay to listen to me play the guitar than your movement has total members lel

>itsgoingdown picture
>literal antifa website
Well shit, I guess the /pol/tards were right. There actually are antifa trannies here

>pic related
>day 1 dlc
>forced progressive politics

What the fuck happened to you Yea Forums? When did you become plebbit?

Attached: D605F7D1-CCEE-4724-996C-C122CBCBFD4D.png (624x780, 579K)

Sorry, I like to read words and take them for what they are instead of being paranoid at any single moment about some ulterior motive hidden 'behind the words'. Most trans people don't actually get SRS as well, by the way.

>Xyr Piere how are you doing

>Did you just dead name me, prepare for battle!

Yep totally not gonna be hot garbage.

Attached: 1552706235513.jpg (500x301, 53K)

>what is google images

vampire politics is a part of the vampire society in vtm whether you like it or not

these fuckers actually spend more time trying to demean others (even their own clan) instead of helping each other

>We have lived long enough to see people mix Wojackposting with VMB
I fucking hate neo-Yea Forums

Attached: Lisaarmstrong.jpg (184x184, 22K)

vampires are slavs confirmed

I would say kys, but 3 Muslims will just take your place...

>story pack 1 and 2
>expansion
>PARKOUR
Day fucking 1, I lost interest already

I don't mind a VtM set in current time of technology and geopolitics. Mite be refreshing from the usual fare of either medieval or "just before" surveillance became the norm stuff.

>basement-dwellers with 400 buck suits that mommy bought
Also, naziboos are the same sort of generates as SJWs. You both need to be grouped up and tortured to death, you dirty fucking animals.

Attached: shitposter andrei.jpg (892x896, 75K)

No there wasn't anything political in it. Don't try to fool people, everyone played the game multiple times.

But is the guy who writes the original D&D going to be involved, you know the one who tells us how to incorporate our antifa male pregnant werewolfs into the story and conduct councils on removing trigger words

If only I was in the US, I could definitely dick these lonely women in time to save the writing quality

I would not be surprised if this happened and unironically believe it's going to be a thing. Yea Forums is completely infested with newfags now who don't understand any of the board culture

In all of the Bloodlines 2 threads where people bitch about the political shit I always see
>lol I haven't played VtMB but
>should I play VtMB?
as well as people not knowing the most basic shit from that game, like how it mocked Republicans and George Bush.

>No there wasn't anything political in it.
The game about anarchists in a downtown bar trying to lead a revolution against the local monarch? Where people are discriminated by literally their blood, literally? With a very big emphasis on the different economic class of different actors? No politics?

And all the drugs stuff, and the underclass living in the sewers, and the slavery aspect of thralls, etc.

Reverse searching the image showed me the site, and they're right. Those guys are Identity Evropa mutts who larps and scream heil trump doing the nazi salute to his embarrassment, as documented on that anarchist site. But yeah, if some site opposed to them says they are with documentation, then obviously the opposite is true because reasons.

Ramones you know the punk founders
Where avid anti-communists and republicans

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-11-19-paradox-taking-control-of-white-wolf-after-vampire-the-masquerade-lgbtq-controversy

Only boomers get upset about George Bush getting mocked lol.

Kill yourself tranny

They are just shitposting.

only if by 'home' you mean pronuns, race politics, Cara Ellison's screeching and GAY SEX

Besides the unofficial patch is there anything i should install before i play the game?

i thinks he is referring to emissions and battery

Velvet Underground, you monkey.

Based Jeanette supported the second amendment

>nothing political about
Depends on how you want define "political". It is correct to say that anything that involves larger groups of people interacting in any way is inherently political, but I guess there's validity to the argument that being political means it's trying to actively and excessively drive some specific political agenda instead of taking more objective stance. However, this often leads to whining from the fringe elements about the evils of moderatism.

Attached: nala smug.jpg (1209x680, 38K)

and you get to kill her if that is what you want

you know like that user in the other thread said
i dont really give a shit if theres trans characters if theyre not forced and they are actually genuinely good characters

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

I think the original was pretty popular in Sweden. It got a Really positive review in swedish PC Gamer back in the day, like one of the highest scores they ever gave. That's why I bought it, and I knew a bunch of other people who did too. There's a good chance Paradox have people who love the franchise.

this guy gets it
what defines the modern is that nothing is private anymore. that's why it will soon be ok to fuck in the streets, because fucking isn't private anymore.

Attached: 0881a3bda62c31f1cd6386eeb19f37a2.gif (389x590, 224K)

And here I thought alties were obsessed with FACTS and DOCUMENTATION. Maybe goosestepping and yelling sieg heil isn't the way to go if you want to distance yourself from the nazi imagery.

trans arent good people, they are narcissitic sociopath

literally who
unless he's on the dev team it doesn't really matter
not that the dev team isn't full of social justice cultists but this one's irrelevant

Didn't made it popular.
They where precursors.

You have a documentable mental illness comparable to schizophrenia. You will likely commit suicide. This is fact.

A trans character would only be acceptable if they were an insane retard using their vampiric powers to mould flesh that shouldnt be there to themselves, or ideally just a Malk

The perfect match for the average alt-larper then

I am not sure they would be, but there's room for it.
When you become a vampire you kind of become sexless. Also a lot of the illegally created vampires in Bloodlines had the punk reject societal refuse thing to them, so it makes sense they'd be more prone to out-of-the-normal expression, including gender. Dunno.
I just hope it had a dark side to it, not preachy, but genuinely dark side to it. I don't want it to be one dimensional expression of contemporary social justice politics, rather I want it to let you be a monster, and then tell you "why the fuck are you being a monster" and make you feel bad about it. Thats how you deliver a message.

hello rambling autist friend

>rumors are swirling that the voice actress for Deb returns
Dude she was the voice for Tender, she's in

trannies are nosferatu

Are you chinese? I swear I can identify your posts just by the timers and the very weird spelling and grammar mistakes.

If you want to think everyone laughing at your oversized hand-me-down suit must be a tranny, go ahead. But what does that got to do with these chump larpers acting like nazis in public?

Use helium user, it’s fastest

schizo trans

Nosferatu are perfect to play with gender, since they look inhuman and you can hardly tell their sex if they are well done. But an ugly man in drag would make actual real life ugly men in drag feel shit, so I doubt it.
If I was writing, I'd go with that however. Don't remember anything, trying to build their humanity back up, wearing wigs, dresses, etc. And then during the quest chain you realize the vampire was a man, not a woman, and you can decide to tell them or not.

Do I know you, Sir?

No, I am being serious. You post every minute, and make ridiculous mistakes like "they are sociopath" or "didn't made it popular". Those aren't the mistakes a westerner makes when they type too fast or care too little, they are the mistakes an easterner makes, because he is unfamiliar with the language.
Chinese, Russian? Its an anonymous website, you can tell me and never care about it again. I am just curious.

Ah, the famous LOGIC of a butthurt altie, classic discussion strats to WRECK liberals with hardcore application of FACTS by deflecting the question and win by attrition.

You sound assblasted

>Do I know you, Sir?
yes
this is your mother and i will die in your sleep tonight if you dont go to sleep right now

nosferatu is the most fun class because 1. it's fun playing around the fact that you are a monster and what that means for your life in the public, and 2. it's fun to be a natural antagonist in the vampire community by virtue of something as guttural as being butt uly. The Nos are the most natural rebels.. Gangrels are just asshats.

It seems like a good trans character would be impossible in VTM unless it's a ghoul to one of the more emotional clans, The only vampire who legit have the time or consideration for that shit are elder tzimisce and by that point they aren't a trans person or even a human anymore. Maybe that's the plan, give us more based ghouls like Knox and sneak in the T virus

Its early in the afternoon, mom. Besides, you know I'm at work.

Chinks aren't in on the destabilizing western internet activity yet. Most likely a datacenter slav earning his rubles by pretending to be exaggeration of both sides in hopes of turning everyone against each other.

pls respond

U mad? Yeh u mad.

You are aware you are responding to a retarded sperg who is desperately trying to find things to get mad at?

*marge grumble*

It could just be a trans human who got sired into a vampire, and are now exploring the new ways they can express and correct their gender dysphoria.

You are being paranoid, mate. Easterners don't need to be government employees to do that. They believe in it, and feel they are fighting the good fight. Many of the people you think are professional trolls on the dole are just the eastern version of SJWs, doing it for free, because they think its for the best. They really think they are slaying demons online.

Imagine. Just imagine if there's a single leaked image of a sunny morning from this game. Context won't matter. It being an opening cutscene won't be important, or it being a part of the human tutorial opening.
It will be the nail in the coffin that brings every single shitposter and autistic spammer across Yea Forums into these threads.

I tip my fedora to you, supreme gentleman.

Nothing at all. Quite the opposite. You should avoid the plus patch. Also most mods aren't very good.

Naw

Attached: 5666EABD-4C06-4EE8-8D82-33362FD6D580.jpg (675x375, 222K)

>that entire second reply
It doesn't get any more anglo ignorance than this.

The game should have Nosferatu that identify as Toreador and call people transclanphobes for being horrified by them.

Doesn't the plus patch add removed content though? It seemed like a nice addition.

>you play as a thinblood
Dropped, fucking boring

Some of the ingame content, like the katana girl and the demon squid, are of such low quality, that you can be forgiven for thinking you unintentionally installed a mod.

>nuh uh
>Now let me post an image that made me rectally bleed like I'm on my period
Kek

>VTMB
>Full of anti-republican humor
>Anarchs save your (un)life multiple times, help you throughout the story and are the main "good guys"
>Main villains is a corrupt neoliberal and a racist looking to cleanse everyone else
>The only "good" right-leaning guy is Strauss
Fuck off /pol/

i want to see this

Attached: 1551925108564.jpg (250x323, 63K)

What's wrong, is the katana girl too problematic for you :(

I'm not the same guy.
And maybe just maybe, my first language is not English.
That could be it, you know.
A smart guy like you can figure that out right.

And Ramones did influenced European and American punk a lot.

Only these leftist types are really salty about it.

>vampires taking selfies
Please remind me, what does the lore say about photography?

>It doesn't get any more anglo ignorance than this.
Elaborate.

There was a goddamn wereshark in the first game

That is pretty plausible but honestly I feel like a fledgling has much, much more important things to pay attention to and by the time they secure their existence (Ward off hunters, Sabbat, Cammy elders and fucked independents) which could take decades, they are most likely past the point of having that stuff cross their mind.

>the world is exactly the same as it was over a decade ago, it's YOU that changed
you're a genuine dipshit

It does add some good cut content. A lot of people seem to hate it because it adds a meme song near the end of the game, but you can just delete it.

Yeah, its too shit for me. How badly its done, and how unfitting it is, is very problematic. Like a single guy sneaked into the studio on a weekend when nobody was there, and inserted his fanfic into the final version just before the CDs were printed.

You're wasting you're time nobody would ever admit that too much nostalgia

You are so angry user. Does your tranny support group approve?

Attached: A1F26387-0347-4E8B-A93F-5E639474A25E.png (591x394, 30K)

Oh look, a leftist freak of nature who just heard of the game and did a quick playthrough with their leftist lens, assumes that's the objective reality of the game's story for everyone. Fuck off and die

>fucking PETER SWEDEN
50% of his output is reposting fake news, and the other half is refusing to apologize for it.
There are much better parrots, and news outlets, and thinkers, on the modern right win side. Please don't spread this cancer, regardless of your political affiliation.

If you played through VTMB you'd know not enough hours have passed between the announcement and now to make a "quick playthrough". Its a long game.

If nationalistic chinks whose decrying western liberalism is "the same as sjws", wouldn't that same stretch logic also apply to /pol/, alt right, manosphere and other internet subcultures doing their outspread activism engaging others for their pet cause?

I've played the more times than I can count
Kill yourself fucking /pol/nigger

>Twitter post
>not even a single source, biased or not
#betterbelieveit

Some Vampires can take pictures or appear in mirrors depending on their traits and rules set/edition.

Attached: 1553208286918.jpg (320x410, 50K)

>Rapes and grenade attacks don't happen in Sweden
Son.

Attached: 1552135368866.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Yes, all of these groups are after what they perceive to be social justice, and they are doing it by arguing online. Thus the "social justice warrior", the first two words being descriptive, the last being sarcasm to express how they only "fight" on the internet.
The few rare genuine /pol/tards that are after domination openly, and not after perceived justice, are not SJWs. They are nazis. Most however are legit SJWs, after the social justice they believe they deserve. The only difference between them and mainline leftie SJWs is that they are less successful and generally worse at it.

show all those red flags instead of being an echo chamber and thinking you are in with the cool kids

Attached: peter sweden.jpg (796x960, 67K)

All but the Lasombra can appear in reflections

kek

Only these are shit posters.
And the other are in your news, parliament universities, and in the justice department

>people that want anarchy are the good guys
what are you smoking

Attached: orangutan-10.jpg (532x664, 106K)

this
I don't cry shill lightly but I don't think he even is swedish

>Says it was always political
>Posts an out of context transaction in game.

Attached: 123656.jpg (385x383, 19K)

>advert that comes on half way through Deb of the night that tells you to vote republican
hmmm

lol, you can tell they put all the skinny ones in the back to make themselves look more intimidating.

Also lol at the filename. If it's "your"movement, then why did you have to go to the "enemy"'s website in order to find a picture that makes you look half-way decent?

wouldn't tranny vampires regenerate their dick?

>and Trump references
Well, /pol/ got what they wanted. They pushed him everywhere and now people will reference him. Good tools. Will use again next time we need a pro-jewish loyal minion. The great, great meme makers will help us win over the internet generation. For FREE!

Vampires can move blood and heat around their body at will, so they can choose to not regenerate.

just started playing as toreador. what am I in for?

>>Anarchs are now probably all SJW activists
What the fuck else would they be?

Attached: 1482956626405.png (712x715, 536K)

>Another choice you'll have to make is which vampire clan to align with, though unlike the original Bloodlines this decision comes a bit later in the game, so you'll have a chance to familiarize yourself with the different groups and what they stand for. The developers didn't want to talk specifically about the clans during the demo, only saying they'd reveal more when the game is closer to release. Interestingly enough, more clans will be added to Bloodlines 2 after the game is released.

It's gonna suck guys.

I'm just larping, like everyone in this thread. This is how you discuss anything these days, dear boomer. Not by pushing your point of view, but make an exaggerated stereotype to larp as, of the other team.
Nobody on Yea Forums has posted their sincerest personal opinion in a decade.

>transgenders finally depicted as the deranged sociopaths and predators that they truly are
paradox is fucking based awww yeah

Malks don't actually have Dementation anymore because "mental disorder is no laughing matter"
They just have Domination

Depends, the embrace can go shitty some times and you can even have a wound that reopens after every night that you have to regen. Alot of VTM is ancient magic and curses. Nobody really knows how it all works. That being said there is essentially an entire clan dedicated to post human/vampire transformation.

>I've played the more times than I can count
Now that is just sad little duckling, continue living out your rebel poseur in a videogame though, maybe it might actually happen!

We know for a fact some vampires have piercings, so it won't work like you think.

I am always sincere on Yea Forums, its the greatest benefit of anonymity. On forums I can get one of my sincere views used against me in a different thread, so I have to pretend a bit and fall in line according to local culture, here I can be as I am.

Doesn't the World of Darkness canonically end in 2004?

You got a lot of sub-cultures in Anarchism for far left to far right, center, and greenfags

Maybe in your shithole third world anglosphere, my ignorant angolem, but the rest of the world is still far more sane than your pathetic cuck nation of larps and extremist factionalism

>tfw no Tzimisce futa (with balls) gf

Come back when you played the game

>wouldn't tranny vampires regenerate their dick?
so do tranny humans

Speak for yourself you cancer.

That's oWoD.

Anarchists? SJWs are middle-upper class, mostly riding on daddy's wallet, while anarchists tend to be dregs with no economic mattresses to fall back on, though I agree that some of the posturing anarchists of back then would have become SJWs.

>It's another we pretend a shit game is good thread

Realistically speaking, they should be hot blooded monkey fuckers looking to pick fights with each other and everyone else at all times, objectively speaking? The new game will have one main anarch group ala Nine's gang and they'll all follow a singular belief and it'll be shit.

Well piercings holes don't close on vampires the same way they don't close on humans: There's a earring in the way

Theres nothing wrong with political themes in games, New Vegas showed how to do it well. The problem is when you start pushing agendas. For SJW these two things are one and the same and thats where the issue is.

That's nice, it's just such a shame almost nobody else act sincere. You're basically a country that disbanded your army in good faith thinking your neighbours will do the same rather than invade and bully you

Times have changed, no doubt anarchs would've been invaded by a bunch of preppy thinblood SJW faggots over the years.

VTMB was absolutely loaded with politics what the fuck are you talking about? Literally the ENTIRE game was a political battle between major vampire factions with differing political and religious ideologies.

>openly state that they don't want any vampire leadership in the city
what do you think "anarch" is short for?

>What is California or NYC

Attached: 1552581607403.png (400x397, 244K)

Honestly that would be a legit issue. Anarch always suffered from this kind of shit, that's why they could never get a leg up on the conservative Camerila. Most of the time it was just about not allowing the Camerila to take a foot hold.

The original game is oWoD, so surely a sequel to that, should be set before Beckett activates Gehenna.

Los Angeles has been anarch territory since its creation and fared just fine

Anarcho-Capitalist, saying that there should be no states and other involuntary rules and laws, only private property, private contracts and free markets.
Anarcho-Primitivists, saying that the industrial revolution harmed the planet and harmed mankind, and we should revert to every man being a farmer, so that we are happier and life is more sustainable.
Anarcho-Communists - the reds, endgame for Communism, a stateless collective society of good people helping each other because its the right thing to do.
Anarcho-Egoists - literally homo homini lupus, but with guns.
Christian Anarchism - no states, instead religious societies, that you voluntarily join. Like if we were all monks and every city was a monastery.
Queer Femme Gay Special Coalflake Anarchism - I don't know, but it exists.
Anarcho-Transhumanism - We must leave the flesh behind, and the state is only getting in the way.

etc.

Well that's just the thing, the anarchs should be filled with SJWs, MAGAlads and everybody else with flawed ideals looking to die young on an objectively biased hill, but when they tried suggesting that as a player concept in the V5 book people took that as a call to play nazi fucking characters and it was scrapped.

You'd be surprised. Actual anarchist lifestyle is fucking dire compared to someone whose level of activism ends at complaining online from a cushy sofa. Of course, there's always those that only show up a few days a month and dress the part (always suspiciously clean and spotless) just to pretend they're anarchists, but everyone mocks them.

I'm childhood friends with an actual anarchist, we go camping and diving together since we were kids, and the average retention time for a flatmate in his dingy place is like, 5 days.

But the enemy can't invade me, because I am invisible. I don't wear a flag and I can't be spotted. If I dislike how you treat me in this thread, I will close it. In another thread, we may be allies fighting some other poor sob with a bad opinion.

>Los Angeles has fared just fine
what universe are you living in?

Attached: chris evans laughter.webm (804x876, 529K)

>People whining about anarchy because the /pol/ NPCs convinced them it was bad

You live in a world where you have to choose between getting fucked over by big government or getting fucked over by big corporations. I dont

Attached: 1264563843645.jpg (220x220, 8K)

>please GIBSMEDAT to sit at home and occasionally retweet some article to let you know how mad I am
>This is how I'm winning over the mainstream media and saving our race!
The fact that this is a viable "career" choice just depresses me.

Are we looking at the same LA here? The one torn to shreds weekly over dumb shit?

is this actually real oh my

Attached: 1529607558640.jpg (646x437, 50K)

You are fetishizing anarchism. In order to be an anarchist, you roughly have to hold these views:
>no groups that you belong to involuntarily (citizen, nation, etc)
>no contracts you have to follow involuntarily (state rules, human rights, etc)
I think thats about it? So there is a lot of room to express other views. And definitely becoming a roommate with someone isn't involuntary, if you dislike their rules you can end this contract and go elsewhere. However you must be a citizen of at least one country. Thats what anarchists dislike.

Anarchists don't tend to your stereotypical twitter SJWs
They tend to be very pro-violence as a political tool, very anti-government and such

Anglo shitholes, like all parts of the world the muttiest race infests. Thank God this rat race is dying and will be replaced by based slavs and chinks who don't actively try to erode cultures to push their shoddy goods and identity politics

name 2 successful places on earth where anarchism works

Only viable if you have tits, I don't think Peter Sweden (who isn't Swedish by the way) gets enough money for it. Unless he convinced some organization/party to fund him under the table.

Tremere human wannabe plebs

Go humor the by-the-numbers rhetoric your so desperately aching to dispute somewhere else, oh please before the chance of fascist oppressor from that mouth of yours clog the air and choke the local kind

Who cares, it's a video game

Yea and how long did the Soviet Union last compared to lets say Enron.

stay btfo

Anarchism is a cycle. Right now the super rich are walking all over you and your "Rights" because the current system is one they manufactured during a time of anarchy. And given time, eventually your class will rise up, over throw them and create another anarchy state; we'll get go right back to start the cycle again

Anarchy is working as intended right now user.

Attached: frowning lion.jpg (298x310, 39K)

It's not the progressiveness that's bothering me. For fuck's sakes you had Anarchs in the first game it's par for the course for being an immortal to be a woke rebel or a feudal dominating lord.

The day 1 dlc and "episodes" are the shitty things about this.

Revolutionary Catalonia, Rojava?

user I...

I hate anarchism, I'm just arguing that upholding even half of what anarchism entails is already hard enough for self-proclaimed anarchists, and unthinkable for yoru average SJW.
>Roommate
My friend lives in a refurbished abandoned mall with 50+ people. Place is actually pretty well kept, but of course it has no wifi and running water.

Who says im Anglo, fren?
S E E T H I N G

Attached: flemball.jpg (322x395, 25K)

Oh yeah, and anarchists are okay with violence to depose an emerging ruler.
Most anarchists will respond to "what if some guy emerges to be very powerful and evolves into a state" with "we kill him". Occasional low level uprisings to keep things anarchy seem to be okay with most proponents.

Mt. Athos, the christian republic inside of Greece. Everything is voluntary there, except for no women allowed. They are building a new church at the highest peak this year, you can go volunteer some labour.

>used to have players in my hunter games fuck corpses for the lulz
>had bitches cut into pieces and their body parts were like breadcrumb clues
>main constant villain in our stories was an injun professor who was a werewolf
>had a character that sucked dicks all across America
>had a pedo ghost janitor at a middle school kidnap teen girls and literally pull them under from a toilet while he screams at John Zaffis WHERE'S MY SHIT?!

I would be called a fucking racist freak by the new white wolf. I have no regrets selling my books.

>government systems need to do x in real life to be worthy of being sloppily represented in vidya for fun
You must be real fun at parties

>I'm just arguing that upholding even half of what anarchism entails is already hard enough for self-proclaimed anarchists
Literally just "all dealings are voluntary". This is all. Anything that people want you to do, you have to agree to do, and have to have the option to walk away if you don't. Thats all of it. Its not that hard to implement.

>a place that doesn't exist anymore and a place that doesn't even know what the hell it is
*slow clap*

VTMB says that anarchism could only work for vamps, checkmate kine

His great gran was part Swedish, that makes him as Swedish as a Swede whose family lived in Sweden for thousands of years. Why do you think eurocucks made the mutt meme? Because they're elitist cunts who think they belong to a special group when there's nothing special about them. The Anglo heritage however contain a bit of everyone, and that takes millenias of work to achieve. Now that is an exclusive club.

>It's not the progressiveness that's bothering me
Then you are an idiot. The first thing the devs are talking about after the announcement is the fucking gender pronouns. Do you expect people like that actually want and are able to make a good game? Of course you do. Because you are a fucking idiot.

>waaa waaa they use different words

who the fuck cares you crybaby. being fleeced of your money because you love a franchise is worse.

at least i go to parties

>i-its just larp says increasingly ill and paranoid altie for the 46546th time
Better pull a Lane Davis, breivik, Swedish katana boy, Mike Cherno, roosh, NZ shooter etc

Anarchism, as any ideology, has become much more than just its very core ideals.

Only an anglo rat will ever defend anglos. You're an universally despised and hated group of locusts.

>Breivik larped as a freemason.
>NZ shooter said hes perfect government was the republic of China.

Yep very alt-right or right wing.

I am arguing physics, and you are arguing engineering.
The "physics" of anarchy, as well as most ideologies, is clean and established. The "engineering" of how to make it useful or practical isn't, but thats not whats being discussed. Different implementations will emerge as a response to different needs.
Also, I have to mention, I am not an anarchist. If anything, I'm anti-anarchist. This needs to be said, as the conversation dragged on for a while. However I am also anti the notion that anarchism is some complex arcane wisdom. Its a very simple, very basic idea, and it has seen many small scale implementations among religious communities, or among counter-culture groups in contemporary urban life.

>“It is a political game but I think it’s one of those few opportunities that gives us the chance to let people make their own political statement in a way that’s not cheap. I don’t believe you can look at both sides of a political argument without understanding both sides. It’s easy to say this is good and this is bad. But it’s definitely taking some political stances on what we think are right and wrong. In terms of the main conflict what is interesting is it’s one of those truly balanced issues.”

Attached: 1484556853147.jpg (764x720, 201K)

>my feet hurt
lmao okay enjoy loser

>good tranny character
oxymoron

>Nothing in the media
>but I work at a restaurant and live off gibs so I know everything happening, of course I won't cite anyone since I just said nobody but me knows about this spesific case!
But why? Why do this?

Reminder that there is nothing political about wanting to be addressed by a non-existent word. It's insanity, and it should be treated.

I don't think I ever set out to discuss anarchism itself, but how people percieve and act upon it. Conflict with the state is pretty much inherent to current anarchism, and you can't clash with the state while studying at Uni, having a part-time job and more electronics than I have toes and fingers.

I guess you meant to say anarchism isn't complex arcane wisdom too, which I agree with, but even the simplest of concepts need to morph into something somewhat intricate when you try to make them fit into our complex societies.

>DIvision 2 just came out
>They've stated again and again they aren't political
>Opening cutscene plays
>FAMILYS WITH GUNS STARTED KILLING THE ONES WITHOUT GUNS.
>SJW heads explode
>They DEMAND Division 2 just own up to being political
>Cucks like Jim Sterling start shouting that Division 2 devs are COWARDS for not owning up to it

This game has no chance

Attached: ShameOnYouForFappingToThis.png (151x210, 58K)

I think after all these years I can finally leave this place.

Attached: 1551193535283.gif (250x301, 9K)

>Tom Clancy's in the name
>story is about a civil war
>full of monuments of state everywhere on the level
>"i-its not political!!"
Agree with Cuck Sterlling here, its obviously they developed a political game, and marketing lacked the balls to admit it. IIRC they even had the convention room for the game be made like the oval cabinet. Very unpolitical.

But it's a game so treat that insanity with a bullet if you want.

>This meme obsessed guy was honest on THIS and THAT part. The rest was just a joke bro

Just pointing out the hypocrisies.
Only thing that keeps America afloat compared to England is your 1st amendment and they are working 7/24 around the clock to destroy that.

When the left says political, what they actually mean is agenda pushing. They weren't mad that Division 2 had political themes, they were mad that the Division 2 didn't teach players how to think correctly

So are you the same as him?
Boy do you need to stay longer on my Ugandan pottery app.

Its not even that hard to implement. Private schools, private hospitals, private armies, private police, private firefighters, private roads... we are getting to the point when there is no involuntary stuff you need to pay for. All your dealings will be voluntary and the state retreats. Citizenship is already getting weaker in the USA with the immigration and border debate, more so after the reaction against Trump to come this or next election.

Breivik also larped as a knight Templar. Which in fact is a very typical internet larp thing among "God fearing redpilled christians"

i just wanna watch my favorite streamers play this

This is why I know the game will be trash. I bet I'm gonna get "lectured" aka game over for killing nigs, trannies and mudslimes and saving my race.

I prefer using my games for entertainment, not for defending my political worldview. Let me fight the insanity IRL and have fun in video games, okay?
Faggots really need to get the fuck out of game development.

Is it 5th ed?
Will we get the cannon Nazi Brujah?
Assamite feeding camps disguised as gay death camps?

Yep, I hold contrarian larp opinions to hide my actual ones so I can blame everyone else whose opinions conflate with my larp instead of discrediting my actual opinions.

go play grand theft brainlet if you want to pretend to be superior

Yea guy was a nut case who fuck knows how he really is.

Do i have to treat every Democrat now as that shooter in America, at that Country festival for example.

user that shit got trashcanned so fucking fast. Nazi death camps to bring about the end are fine but gay people getting drained in Chechnya is too much

>my games should be for fun
>that's why nobody whose political views disagrees with mine should be allowed to make anything.
Kuk, no self awareness

Its full of little political nods. A note on a book saying you can't understand it, because you are a product of the american school system. A note on an estrogen pills bottle saying not to take if you are a man. A dialogue option to answer that the king of vampires is George Bush. Revisit it, see what 12 year old (You) missed.

Attached: i voted republican.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Why not? you already treat them all like sick trannies.

But will Brujah be the official redpill clan?

And just like that, V5 was declared a stillborn, the shit core book didn’t help either.

>gender pronouns
>political views
If you want to roleplay a political activist, try first to actually get into politics, not crazy blabbering.

More like alien. They don’t get right or wrong anymore.

I mean, if you are an arab anarchist, they are pretty redpill.

Attached: anarchists.jpg (895x246, 24K)

Your polisession is showing.
Thank God we live in a world, where you're free to not play games you know will trigger you, and you can instead be productive and make your own game free of all political themes.

How about Anarchists? sjws are jesus complex victims. Anarchism is still about your own benefits not about saving some other fuckers at your own cost.

If work in a company where they go you have to name me Xyr.

No i won't go in the same elevator as them, and is tand right next to the security camera.

This. When the fuck did Yea Forumseddit start to care about a games gameplay?

Objectively they always have been, Besides the Ventrue, the Brujah always think they’ve pierced the veil and understand how the world really is despite being under a hundred years old

>stop playing our games
I think there already was a game company with that slogan. I think it didn't do them well.

And lamented how that game won’t let him play as a straight edge non-degenerate trad Catholic as well. It’s like, hey, buddy, what genre do you think this is?

Where do you think you are?
Half the posts on Yea Forums are deliberately pretending-to-be-retarded strawmen, and half of what's left are ACTUAL retards who think they're in good company.

>you need to work in a huge company to make anything at all
Ah, sorry, didn't know I was speaking to an anglo

>no mention of clans in the trailer, game description, or any press release
>trailer and description show that you gain and use powers like telekinesis throughout the game
Sorry nosbro :’) looks like you’re stuck being a tremere

Lmao, how predicatble

Then do her u fag, she clearly is in desperate need for dick.

m'kay

Attached: John_duke_of_burgundy.jpg (220x242, 11K)

No bonus points given for predicting that one. He's in every new game thread.

Take your meds zoomer, no one in these 5 garillion Yea Forums threads about politics in video games have ever argued about "agenda pushing". It's about the devs being honest that the game they have created is by definition political, because the creation of art is inherently political in itself.

But for some reason /nu-v/ is incapable of doing that logical leap because most of you got your education from some reactionary Youtuber instead of going to school

Attached: 1426553308150.png (621x688, 463K)

Having vamp politics would be nice, I don't care what you disgusting nigger muslim trannies do with your dicks and assholes, STAY OUT OF MY GAME!

>kindred and kine...we shall build a great, great sarcophagus to separate all these awful antedelluvians from our beautiful city
>the sabbat honestly make some good points, theyre not all bad

Attached: 32D43B07-3A49-4A70-97E4-38342C3A5847.jpg (376x250, 12K)

Hating on George Bush is based, you think /pol/ cares what anyone says about some kike faggot and party. Only boomers that's who, you're out of touch

D R O P P E D

Attached: 1529800627676.png (630x435, 539K)

Malks dont have dementation because Malkav disseminated himself into every single Malkavian to connect them to the madness network and willed each other to remove dementation to replace it with dominate.

The Malkavians are still crazy AF

It wasnt scrapped, I have the book and it totally lets you do that. It just warns you not to use playing a monster as an excuse to be a monster