GTA V Roleplay. Does Yea Forums play it? Is it worth getting into or is it too autistic...

GTA V Roleplay. Does Yea Forums play it? Is it worth getting into or is it too autistic? Looks super fucking fun honestly.

Attached: avatars-000597051900-e90a93-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

only streamers and stream snipers play it
however I have to say it's a darkrp player's wet dream because there isn't autistic admins noclipping with physgun/delete tool
but go play RACAN servers in FiveM instead

fuck lil urf

You got casuals who don't know what the fuck they are doing and just make everything shit because they are stupid.

Then you have a super autists that need everything to be perfectly realistic and go nuclear when shit doesn't work the way they want.

RP is hard to balance since its basically all comes down to trusting the people on the server to act in good faith. Streamers are usually decent because they already RP IRL.

Ultimately GTA RP is like an advanced version of cops and robbers.

based *dab*

Yeah I noticed there's some cancerous elitist people in the RP community who take everything 100% seriously and that's what's been putting me off. Maybe I just need to find the right server.

>roleplaying as yourself

Attached: 4_4.png (128x128, 26K)

forsen and soda are good
vader and buddha for great veterean streams

i'd get it but the streamer servers are impossible to get in

it looks like fun but unless your a streamer its hard to get started

whoever plays gladys is great too
prune gang hard carries the server honestly

>i'd get it but the streamer servers are impossible to get in
because they'd get sniped and meta'd to hell and back

rising on the soundcloud charts. sadbois2019

DELET THIS LIL ERF IS GONNA KILL HIMSELF AFTER THIS

GTA V roleplay? Is that a FiveM thing?

SPEEEDYY

Hey everybody this is yung dabbbb
The world is flat

how the fuck did moon actually put together music that actually sounded good

the government is lyin

BRONG BRONG

He has two or three guys in his discord that do it all.

by throwing a lot of money at people willing to make music actually sound good

Yung Snitch

People like that are great if you want to fuck with them though. They get so angry if you don't play the exact way they want you to and it's hilarious. Makes for even better streams than people who cooperate sometimes

Would probably be fun. Used to play Arma 2 Takistan life and Arma 3 Altis life. As for Arma 3 the roleplay took a huge dive. FiveM roleplay is almost borderline autistic though. It can be fun with some chill people but you always have the spergy cop who jerks himself off whenever he catches someone doing a minor violation of the law. What I also don't like about FiveM is the small cliques of people it creates. Doesn't help that the servers are only 32 slots so unless you get your own gang you're pretty much playing a singleplayer game.

Still surprised no one has created a pure roleplaying game of this nature and sold it as a game.