No iframes

>No iframes
>Jank as FUCK dodge and jump
What were FROM thinking? THis shit is just a nioh 1.5. Protip nioh sucked

Attached: 1549636891535.png (458x438, 488K)

Eh eh git gud, n00b.
This game is for MEN!

>crying for i frames

>it's just like Nioh, and that's a bad thing!

>>No iframes
That's a bad thing?

iframes= smooth as fuck combat
Thats what made from games good. Now its just another jankshit.

Not true, you can dodge or parry if you time it correctly, you're just bad lmao

what r u talking about? i rolled and my body touched the enemy's sword amd didnt take damage. jumped into a sword, no damage.

more like nioh 0.5, at least nioh had good combat

This, that one game Hyper Light Drifter was so much better before they patched in i-frames. You had to actually DODGE around attacks, not hit the "can't touch me :)" button over and over again through attacks.

It plays nothing like Nioh, though. OP is a fag.

>Dodge
Janky. Example that first monster you encounter. Sometimes you have t sidestep once, sometimes twice. Its jank. In souls you would just need to press roll once at the correct time.
>Parry
I'm tlaking about dodging monsters who do thrust attack.

I'm 4 hours in, and it's by far the best Souls game, though.

I'd say the game relies a little too much on attack spam, but other than that it's a marked improvement in most aspects, and this feels like the best game they've made in terms of replay value.

It does have iframes, and so does Nioh.

Shitters are just used to the extremely generous amount of iframes you get in Dark Souls and Bloodborne, that you don't really find in proper action games.

Keep seething, D*scord tranny. The game is a 9/10 and there's nothing you can do about it.

How THE FUCK do I beat the chained ogre? Stuck on this bitch since 2 hours.

>No iframes
Are you implying it's a bad thing ? I always thought those were a cheap gameplay mechanic. I mean they could make sense in an A-RPG where stats should have a repercussion on your char abilities, but they have no place in a real action game.

I don't play Sekiro but crying about iframes is retarded. It's the worst design choice in souls.
>let's design big telegraphed directional attacks!
>now let's add i-frames to the dodge animation!

Fire is effective

Oil and the fire tool. And stay close to him. The running grab is absolute bullshit, no matter when I dodged I'd always get hit. So stay close and stun him with the fire tool and handfuls of ash.

go to bed jacky

WHY THE FUCK WON'T THIS GAME FUCKING WORK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY IT BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN ON START UP
EVERYTHING THAT'S SUPPOSEDLY FIXED IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE REFUSES TO WORK FOR ME WHY CAN'T IT JUST LET ME PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

Attached: 1525416494287.png (583x1220, 384K)

>iframes= smooth as fuck combat
the state of weeaboos.

I just know Yea Forums would be full of retards blaming the game. I'm not going to say I'm having an easy time with it so far, but I admit that I suck and try to become better. Yet the retards blaming the game always flock here. Always the same shit.

Yea Forums got shit reflex, what else is new? they pretend to be hardcore but actually shit at games. that's why they think DMC combat is the pinnacle of action games.

DMC is not the pinnacle, but it's a great fucking game user.

>thrust attacks
he doesn't know LMAO

Buy it?

>I'm tlaking about dodging monsters who do thrust attack.
>thrust attack
>dodging
holy shit lmfao

the fuck you talking there are iframes up the ass

I hate it

I did buy it.

there are some iframes
nioh has lots of iframes

>THis shit is just a nioh 1.5
based nioh was goat
from finally stopped making shit games

I fucking wish you faggot