Smash Bros Tier Lists

ACCURATE?

Attached: my-image.png (980x670, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssbwiki.com/King_Dedede_(SSBU)#Changes_from_Super_Smash_Bros._4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

G&W is prob a centrist, Wario is definitely right wing, and normal pit/olimar should lean left

Other than that, spot on

Olimar has a normal family with a wife and two (white) kids.

And, why would Pit lean left? He obeys what Palutena tells him, and she belives on keeping the underworld folks in the underworld, and deported Medusa twice.

Mario should be leftwing but Dr. Mario should stay rightwing

How so? He rescues damsels every day.A leftie would think Peach would be able to save herself

Well?

Attached: Balancing.png (980x818, 871K)

Roy needs his old SSB4 Neutral Air, new one is utterly impossible to combo into.

Villager is probably left wing since his towns are guaranteed to have diversity.

Not everything needs to be a combo tool, user.

Attached: if they all were students in a single class.png (924x528, 1001K)

isn't it canon that snake doesn't give a fuck about politics?

>Plant fine where he is
>Corrin fine where he is
>Ridley needs buffs

You lost me here. I really do not get why so many people act like Ridley is some bad/below average character, he's average.

Oh yeah, and he really doesn't mind people migrating into his village and get citizenship instantly.

I made him a leftie since he doesn't like the government having that much power and doesn't really trust in them anymore.

>in a world where wanting small buffs on a character means you think they're bad
user, he's good, he just shouldn't die as early as he does. Corrin and Plant are fine, just stop spamming neutral b, you shitter.

Roy is a schoolar in FE6 and studies alongside Lilina. So he should be at least a tier higher.
Ike and Ryu are both knuckleheads tho, they should be in a lower tier.

mac knocked a nigger out
he right

>really needs buffs
>Charizard
just don't switch to him lmao.

>I made him a leftie since he doesn't like the government having that much power and doesn't really trust in them anymore.
Wouldn't that make him right leaning then?

The year each fighter debuted (minus Joker)

Attached: my-image.png (980x2456, 986K)

Now that you mention it, yes.
Legit mistake on my part.

t. Ivysaurfag
Charizard shouldn't be a liability, and if Ivysaur and Squirtle get to be as viable as they are, there isn't any reason why Charizard shouldn't be at least semi usable.

>Junior
Dead fucking wrong. Bowser's a good dad and would get him to at least try. Either that, or Bowser intimidates the teachers into giving him good grades.
>Inkling
Most Inklings don't give a fuck about school and wouldn't be trying at all.
>Wario
Wario tries his hardest the minute the teacher brings up making money.
>Bayonetta
nigga she was a nun for years

>small buffs needed
Is making him heavy and giving him a fourth jump really small changes?

Attached: 1552764886773.jpg (500x666, 153K)

>Dedede
>Not needing at least tiny buffs
Are you fucking kidding me? Dedede's almost as bad as he was in 4.

update

Attached: my-image (1).png (980x614, 860K)

Attached: 1551349767552.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

Ridley doesn't need a fourth jump. He just needs to be a bit heavier, and maybe his up air should be a bit more powerful. Don't fall into the super heavyweight meme though, giving him PP's weight is enough.

If you actually think Dedede isn't low tier, you're a complete fucking moron.
>gordos still get reflected at the lightest breeze
>upair is actually straight-out worse than it was in 4
>absolutely nothing got buffed from 4 aside from a bit of endlag and the ability to inhale projectiles for the slowest, shittiest, least useful reflector in the entire fucking game
He's a fucking mess. All of the positive changes from 4 are from changes to engine itself rather than his character, and every single fucking one of his biggest weaknesses from 4 are either fully intact or outright worsened in some cases.

Olimar, Ivysaur, and Palutena belong in Tiny nerfs needed

His up air received more range and less end lag. I don't see a single nerf to it on the wiki, but I'm tired so maybe I missed it. Feel free to tell me how it got nerfed. King Dedede didn't need any extra damage or anything like that, he just needed less endlag and more range. He got exactly that and more. Gordos getting knocked back isn't a problem, considering you can send it right back with both side b and inhale. Just spam them less and you won't have a problem.

Attached: the big d.jpg (639x479, 30K)

You really can't nerf those characters in a lot of ways without making them actually shitty. They're hard to fight because online is so garbage. The only nerf I can see Palutena getting is maybe a nair nerf.

>tiny nerf
>Olimar
>disjointed smash attacks that don't even need to be fully charged to kill
>down air
>Ivysaur
>ridiculous up and down air hitbox

Nice.

>buffing K roll

Every shitter would quit the game en masse

REMINDER THE GAME IS BALANCED AROUND ELITE SMASH -NOT- TOURNAMENTS

I just miss Brawl Dedede having Waddle Dees/Doos.

This actually worries me a bit. If shitters keep getting into Elite Smash through bullshit rules and terrible wifi, we might see characters who don't deserve nerfs get nerfs.

Attached: 1448331523895.jpg (448x412, 26K)

>charizard needing buffs
>only using PT for 1 pokemon
he's great if you aren't a fag and stick too 1 pokemon. he's heavy and has great survivability at high percents, great kill potential with his grabs and aerials, and great recovery while off stage switching to him.

Imagine if we had this kind of thinking when Zelda/Shiek were one character.

except zelda is abosulute garbage in melee and had nothing about her. there was no reason to use zelda over shiek because of that. saying charizard is comparable to melee zelda is fucking retarded

Attached: 1551753304976.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>Solid Snake
>Left wing

Attached: 1544900185766.png (620x429, 245K)

I like Mewtwo and Lucario best, so I don't think so.

>absolutely nothing got buffed from 4 aside from a bit
ssbwiki.com/King_Dedede_(SSBU)#Changes_from_Super_Smash_Bros._4

>his mind immediately goes to Melee
Congrats, you've ratted yourself out as an autistic compfag. Please explain to me why Charizard should be a liability when you do switch between the three, and don't use "muh suitability" as an excuse. Characters surviving at a higher percent than others doesn't make them good. Now, please explain to me why wanting to play a certain mon is suddenly bad. For fuck sake, you can even choose which one you want to start with on the CSS.

Ken and Ryu desperately need a speed buff
Their kit is strong but GODDAMN do they eat shit to zoners and swordlings.

Pirahna Plant also could use some buffs too.

>Yoshi
>Left-wing

Isn't he a tax evader?

Since when does just being white and married make you right wing?

And as for pit, he has an anti version of himself so you know they gotta be on opposite sides

>mains are Kirby, DK and Pac-Man
Bro I dunno what to think

Pit is a left-wing authoritarian and Dark Pit is a right-wing libertarian

PT as a character promotes using all three pokemon. they all have weaknesses that get compensated for switching. that alone is enough reason to not stick too 1 pokemon. You are gimping yourself because of muh stick too 1 pokemon. Why would they change the design philosophy of the whole character because you only wan't to use one pokemon.
>For fuck sake, you can even choose which one you want to start with on the CSS
so you aren't forced to use squirtle in a matchup he loses in? or maybe because you'd think starting a different pokemon for a fight would be a better option, or yeah your right some people want to only use 1 pokemon but that doesn't mean that's what the option is there for.
>Congrats, you've ratted yourself out as an autistic compfag.
i completely forgot zelda/shiek was in brawl.

Snake can't be categorized like that. He doesn't like government control, but also has a lot of values that one would have on the left.

Sounds like a libertarian to me

Making one of the mons slightly stronger isn't "changing the philosophy". If his only strength is the ability to soak up damage, then he's a garbage character. Charizard is a liability, plain and simple. He's a slow, lumbering weak character and is arguably the worst heavy in the game. You would have better luck surviving with the other two than Charizard.
>You are gimping yourself because of muh stick too 1 pokemon.
Once again, you're ratting yourself out. I don't care if I'm "gimped" by not using other mons. Sometimes I switch, sometimes I stick with one the entire game because I like all three mons individually. Now take a shower, stinky.

except you literally decided not to read when i said he has great recovery options while on him and while simply switching him and has insane kill potential with his aerials he isn't just a damage soak. buffing him would make PT insane and the other pokemon would need to be accounted for. Please never try designing or handling game balance you only care about muh 1 pokemon when you don't understand why buffing charizard is stupid.
>Once again, you're ratting yourself out
I literally play this game casually you need to stop projecting.

Attached: 123.png (980x1405, 515K)

You're right, you're right. It's only fair if I bring up everything else.
>he has great recovery options
You're not wrong, but Iyvsaur can recover just as well, assuming you're not a total retard who can't save jumps.
>has insane kill potential with his aerials
I'll give you this one, too. That doesn't make them any less slow or hard to use, and that's why nobody is going to switch to Charizard just for them, especially when Ivysaur and Squirtle can still kill just fine.
>buffing charizard would make PT broken
Making the worst mon good isn't going to make PT overpowered. Give charizard his weaknesses, just don't make him useless.

You got like half the lyrics wrong dude

No, and I repeat, no characters are overpowered right now. It's been 4 months, and people keep identifying new weaknesses all the time.

Everyone was bitching about Pichu for the longest time, and Pichu is still a top tier, but holes are starting to show.

Both Pichu's back air AND downsmash can easily be DI'd out of. And Void himself has said that playing the character is stressful due to how early Pichu dies.

I guarantee we'll find similar weaknesses in all the top tiers.

We just need slight buffs to the bottom cast. Leave the top alone, nerfs aren't fucking needed just because you think something is broken.

Who was this even meant for?

Attached: 2A20AB57-5895-4B15-A7E5-CAF339DA7B83.jpg (1648x347, 564K)

small tweaks imo

Attached: gay shit.png (1134x582, 1019K)

To anyone who thinks there should be nerfs.

There should really only be a couple. Everything else in the game is fine or needs buffs.
I like it, for the most part. I think Olimar and Wolf are still pretty beatable though. I was tempted to put Lucina in small nerfs, but I knew swordfags would sperg out over it, even though she completely invalidates Marth.