Do people that complain about politics in Vampire the Masquerade 2 even play 1? there were literal tankies...

Do people that complain about politics in Vampire the Masquerade 2 even play 1? there were literal tankies, the game was constantly political

Attached: 1552640055070.jpg (615x651, 48K)

Of course they didn't what kind of thread is this
Do you know where you are

kids these days

The game was culturally political, but had very loose and throwaway ties to real life.

I don't understand how you don't get it. People don't dislike politics in games. They dislike real life politics in games. Everyone can larp as a genocidal Holy Paladin or true Soviet Hero or insane Mage or Movie Hero. Only a select few people really give enough of a shit about gender pronouns to do so in the world of fantasy on their own free time.

Attached: 1501177409638.gif (288x288, 1.57M)

What do you think about people who didn't play 1 but don't complain about politics in 2? That's where I'm at.

Attached: Custom Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball in a coffin.jpg (1800x2400, 705K)

I'm not even boomer aged, I played the game late last year for the first time and loved the shit out of it, all these niggys need to do is just play the game
We dont even know if the game is going to be directly political or culturally political yet you dumb nigger. Video games are constantly culturally political, it only becomes cringy when they try and force in specific names or parties

How the fuck did trannies become "politics"?

There's nothing political about me being disgusted with dick-chopping freaks.

I think you should play 1, it's really enjoyable. I'd recommend playing it with that complete mod though because the game was kinda unfinished I hear

The devs have committed to Social Justice Politics before we've even seen a hint of gameplay. It's going to be full on Twitter the Game and you know it, bitch.

>It's going to be full on Twitter the Game and you know it, bitch.
no I dont, and you dont either

The difference is there weren't a bunch of trannies making all of the games back then.

Uh, for it's release it was very critical of current politics and was liberal as fuck

No, I know. It's blatantly obvious based on past games the writers have worked on and especially their opening statements to introduce the game. On top of their parent company's extremely ANTIFA tier rewriting of the WoD universe over the last 5 years.

You are sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala" or you're completely fucking ignorant of anything else going on. Go read about their canceled book after the quasi-state of Chechnya sued them because they made it so goddamn political and then say with a straight face and honest heart this game isn't going to be a political shitfest of current events and proselytizing.

Attached: my soul.jpg (750x642, 65K)

No it wasn't. 99% of the politics in the game were completely fictional, the 1% of references to real life had nothing to do with the main plot and simply served to ground it and make characters feel more authentic. It was as real life political as Grand Theft Auto. Don't you fucking lie to me about one of my favorite games.

Because yoou could laugh at the tankies and tell them to fuck off. Now you're likely going to be forced to nod along and agree with the authoritarians.

>You are sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalala" or you're completely fucking ignorant of anything else going on. Go read about their canceled book after the quasi-state of Chechnya sued them because they made it so goddamn political and then say with a straight face and honest heart this game isn't going to be a political shitfest of current events and proselytizing.
why would I do that when i can just pirate the game when it comes out and see for myself

And you could insult him for it and he isn’t presented as in the right. Did you actually play the game?

People dont actually hate politics in games, they hate dumb politics. "Don't be racist", "judge the other on the content of their character", etc...

I mean if you're gonna do that then go for it but I actually have a career now. Which has warped my perceptions a bit. I no longer care for games that don't directly pander to my exact desires because my lack of free time doesn't really let me play a game I know I'll hate just so I can talk about how much I hate it. And it sucks because when I saw the announcement I was fucking hype, a good new game, surely?

And then this tripe has completely deflated my sails. But honestly, I deserve it for not expecting this to happen. Escapism in video games has been on a hard decline for a while now. Also it has two fucking Special Editions and a Preorder for both of those and the base games and we've seen NO FUCKING GAMEPLAY. I wouldn't trust the game just for that anti consumerist tripe alone, and now they're talking about how modern and politically correct it is and EUGH.
I'm gonna go play more modded Shogun 2 I guess.

All it needs to do is give you a choice to follow whatever faction you want. I think people are mainly worried about being railroaded into siding with the Anarchs.

cringe and boomerpilled

I'm 24 you enviable neet.

Yea Forumspol/ doesn't actually play games. Everyone knows that.

>the anarchs were literal edgy retards

I didn't play the first one and I already know it's going to be shit just based on the twitter shit.
Any game that has to sell itself on twitter faggotry will *only ever do so* because it is fucking trash and the devs/publishers are trying to squeeze out whatever notoriety they can before going straight to the fucking bargain bin. FACT.

>I didn't play the first one

Then fuck off

Why would you envy him?

Make me faggot.
You can cry all you want but it won't change the very apparent pattern.
Every single game thats delved into this stupid twitter progressivism has been fucking trash.
Good video games don't need progressive politics to sell copies. They sell by being good.

Yeah, and you sure are an expert with all those games you don't play.

>People don't dislike politics in games. They dislike real life politics in games.

Attached: 42758369.jpg (1080x600, 120K)

> This deep in denial
Everything you love will turn to dust and you will embrace death before the end.

>I didn't play the first one
Why do you think your opinion is relevant then? Fucking retards.

Back in 2002 MGS2 was a prediction, not reality.

So let's clear something up after reading you anons comment.
First Bloodlines was political to the core. Whole story was about a political power play between clan leaders. Anybody who praises first Bloodlines and shits on the upcoming one for being political either is a troll, a retard, or hasn't played the game, thus invalidating their right to form any opinions.
Secondly, we have to wait more and actually see some leaks or reveals about the game world/story. It is too early to form any conclusive opinion, and all the twitter shit is your typical sociotechnics tactic to create some buzz about the game(which is a very niche title). What's better than drag trannies and their dilators into this? It's AD 2019 after all, as Cole Porter said - Anything goes.
That said: fuck trannies and fuck jannies

Attached: spoiler.gif (100x100, 144K)

Vtmb tried to depict lowlifes and degenerates of its time, poltards shoul cheer.

Is this really the conclusion you came to? That people's problem with "politics in games" refers to any power struggle in the storyline?

VtMB1 for zoomers is like how old Atari games were like for millennials. No one gives a shit about that

>First Bloodlines was political to the core. Whole story was about a political power play between clan leaders. Anybody who praises first Bloodlines and shits on the upcoming one for being political either is a troll, a retard, or hasn't played the game, thus invalidating their right to form any opinions.
This is another case of people using the same term to describe two different things causing confusion. Modern Warfare 2 has politics (in game/ in universe politics conversations, developments, happenings, etc.) but it is not a political game (there is no political message that is the core of the game, meant to make a statement about real-world happenings).
The first Bloodline game has in-universe politics at it's core, but real-world politics or a political message does not make up the core or even a noticeable part of the game.
If Bloodlines 2 was "political" as in, the core or significant parts of the game where about making a statement about real-world politics, that would not be the same as the first game.
Of course, we don't know for sure what will actually be in the final release.

Best just to wait and see.

yes, i don't care about the fact that they virtue signal some mentally retarded people, some of whom won't even live long enough to see the game release, because their mental issues will cause them to an hero, user. i don't perceive trannies as a threat to myself.

i realise all that, i just chose to make this mental shortcut for now. until we know more there's no point in flailing like retards. i don't discount the possibility it will be a total shitshow, i'm just giving them the credit of doubt, maybe they're not worth it.

All things considered, V:tM universe was always full of despicable degenerates. I'll only worry if they force me to be one, and not rp as a "normal" kindred. But I always rp a Malkavian, so there goes my normalcy.