I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: 1553217806643.png (495x423, 192K)

>sold 870k as of February

That's actually pretty good for a Megaman game.

Nero arm?

You did good mega man 11. You did good. Capcom is good again (even if the fighters are dogshit but hey, Street fighter and Marvel vs Capcom can only go up from here.

Now let’s see if they manage to actual pull X9 out of their ass by the years end.

Not to me you aren't. Boss weapons being mapped to a wheel on the right stick was the best improvement for the franchise since the wall kick.

Attached: 1549349924907.png (780x668, 473K)

Hold my beer, senpai

Attached: file.png (329x535, 185K)

Attached: 23f.png (1600x1876, 1.08M)

Imagine the bosses in X9 considering stuff like torch man was in 11.

11 has honest to god some of the best boss fights in the series. Tundra Man being a really flashy Top Man, Block Man transforming, Acid Man diving underneath the stage during his fight. Good shit all around.

Ono getting demoted is a good thing. We'll see what happens with their new fighter.

Good, it sucked.

no, we're just waiting for what's next
hopefully we hear some new game being in the works soon

The best part about Acid Man was that you had to wear down his shield instead of just having to wait it out. 11 had some of the best weapons too.

Naw it was great. Not much to talk about after release since it's a 2D platformer. Wish it had more playable characters though.

This is really the only problem I have with it. Just some different form of gameplay style even if only slight like Proto Man would have helped.

>Singleplayer game
>Released months ago
>Complete package at launch, not getting DLC
Why the hell would people keep talking about it?

Imagine a new highway intro stage

Next time come out with a triple-A Legends game running on MT Framework/RE Engine.

While you're at it go ahead and make MM12 fucking sprite-based. 2D games require 2D graphics. Take notes from Sonic Mania.

I tend to avoid these threads because of you know who.

>hyper realistic megaman game
Yikes

Yeah, Mania looks great for a game thats 80% recycled content.

Attached: 124314546243.png (339x296, 133K)

>you-know-who
I had to think about who you may be talking about when it hit me. Does it have something to do with Zeros helmet?

>hyper realistic
That's not what I said. I said use a modern engine for a modern triple-A Mega Man.

There are great looking anime games by other Japanese devs and just because DMC and RE are hyper realistic it doesn't mean Mega Man should be. Just make a big modern MML so that the series can stand up to other big modern franchises.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-Erik-min.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

mm2

>MML
>stand up to other big modern franchises.

Attached: 4E47427A-E8F8-42DA-8B5E-6FC947E9DBDB.gif (680x384, 1.61M)

kill yourself

>DMC5
>RE2
>MM11
>MHW
>Dragons dogma 2 imminent

How did they pull it off lads

How did Capcom go from one of the most hated companies in the industry back to our fucking saviors

Attached: 1541326232639-tv.png (817x626, 137K)

>blunderfag back for more

He's saying that because you suggested the possibility of the RE Engine being used, while we haven't seen a game using that engine without a large amount of realistic photoscanned assets.

any sales figures for 9 and 10?

why do mega man threads always need to start with fucking bait nowadays, just talk about the damn game

Only if it's at night

There are no real megaman fans. Its a niche series that has been meme'd into some cultural icon of gaming. I feel bad for the real megaman fan out there, every time a new game or collection of older games is made, they have to deal with shitlords telling people not to buy it because they are not the best versions of the game or that its not as good as the older games. Those fags sit their with their second hand bought NES cartridges jerking themselves off about how good it plays on original hardware while also wondering why capcom doesn't focus on Megaman.

It's a single player game. You just beat all the modes and move on, then maybe play it again in a year or so.

Hating capcom was the worst feeling ever, it took awhile but they released a slew of games to rebuild confidence and we are happy to have them back.

I just can't think of another gaming company that went from being Kino, to being absolutely despised, to rising from the ashes and proving there is still hope left for gaming.

Attached: 1529991041902-vg.jpg (325x325, 16K)

I think there was some vortex over earth during Gen 7 that caused game developers and publishers to go mad. Its vanished and now replaced by a political vortex.

>imminent
I don't know about that one. Itsuno JUST finished DMC5.

That's just how Yea Forums is now. Any time I want to talk about a game, sure enough there's an OP trying to call it shit but the actual thread itself is just discussion about the game.

Im happy Capcom is back. They should always be good.

Attached: 1538357405315.gif (208x192, 177K)

Yet Capcom has not been sucked into said vortex.

Maybe they can't since they are bound to hell by satan after selling their soul in exchange for the gift of the MT Framework engine.

Depends, a team could have been creating assets for DD2 while he was directing DMC. Might had a general bucket list of features that some dev's might have tried making work. He wouldn't be full time directing both games, but some development should have been started.

Yea Forums is filled with a surprising number of brainlets when it comes to the game development process. You'd think more of us would absorb enough information over the years to grasp the concept.
I fully expect that if there isn't a DD2 trailer with full gameplay at E3, there be multiple unironic threads about how Capcom blew it and they've already soiled their goodwill.

Attached: 1552159903283.png (456x503, 154K)