How do you repair yourself when you are just a head, torso and a buster?

How do you repair yourself when you are just a head, torso and a buster?

Attached: MX5Zero.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By2BrAclSWcpMXlnX0h3NGM1aHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't. He lied to X.

Attached: Zero Didn't Rebuild Himself.png (640x720, 150K)

>new MMX NEVER
>new MML NEVER

By hid myself

thinking why youre fighting for

Be Zero. He's just that cool.

X6 is so poorly translated you shouldn't take anything in the game at face value.

Until someone translates the original Japanese version, this is the best we have to work with, so I'm sticking with it.

Grab the script yourself and run it through Google Translate. It'd probably give you a better idea.

The buster can also transform into a hand, no?

Hang on some dude apparently translated the game a few years ago.
>Yeah… somehow. Either somebody fixed me up or my recovery systems were able to take care of me despite the heavy damage. Either way, I’m back on my feet.

Yeah just blame the ever present rarely benevolent god named Wily

Do you have what he says to X, for reference?

it's better being a head, torso and a buster than just a straight up busta

I disagree. I think we’ll get at least one of those things.

Whats the deal with Zero anyway?
He was made to fight the original megaman, buuuuuut he never did, as presented by the fact that he's still alive

At that specific capsule Light just gives his usual spiel about peace and X fighting. Here's a collection of stuff if you want to look through it.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By2BrAclSWcpMXlnX0h3NGM1aHc

which one

I meant what Zero told X, where the whole "I repaired my self" thing came from, but that's included in your link so thank you.
Seems like it's pretty much what I thought, Zero isn't sure what happens but he plays it cool for X.

True facts. this is why axl sucks

I just got the best X design from amazon today, the quality is amazing.

Attached: ver ke.jpg (680x549, 81K)

What, like a model or something? Used to have a couple of those as a kid.

Yeah

Attached: Megaman-X.jpg (500x500, 23K)

As long as your brain is still there its ok.

Attached: HalfOfFrieza_6649.jpg (350x203, 21K)

>new MMX NEVER

Only if they stuck to what made the first four games good and ditched everything about the later games.

Based

X1 is the standard for what an x game should be, perfect soundtrack and gameplay

X2 was alright, a little too easy, and the soundtrack sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the others.

X3 had a lot of cool features/upgrades/secrets. The soundtrack sounded more like x1, which was good, but a tad too repetitive. Stage design was a little lacking

X4 was great, but I just prefer the snes style. The PlayStation games always looked ugly to me and overdesigned. Gameplay felt clunkier than its snes siblings. Soundtrack was good, but felt a little... samey? All of the instruments sounded too electronic without enough diversity of styles.

Everything post X4 is shit.

You can't repair yourself if you're whole, there would be nothing to repair.

Whoah.

he gave blowies in exchange for repairs

I'm assuming the Zero virus did it because fuck logic.

Good points, user. I feel that X2's only major downside was how the X-hunters were handled. Extra bosses like them were done kind of better in X3, but I really wish they wouldn't be on a timer and you could just go and deal with them if you chose to before the fortress stages.

Am I the only one who desperately wants a Mega Man FPS? Something kind of in the vein of Retro shooters with there mostly being projectiles you weave through.
8BDM is nice but I'd like actual levels to play through instead of Deathmatch bots.

No man I thought of it. In fact even thought of how it could work earlier today. I kind of think of it working as an FPS with platforming though and not at Quake speed. The dash would be in as the way to speed up while moving. For it to work they would have to think outside the box a bit and not just make a typical FPS game that they have for years or even just a Quake clone. It has to be something different, unique even.

Look up Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch

Did you read my second sentence?