Reminder that the palm grip is the computer equivalent of slack jawed mouth breathing

reminder that the palm grip is the computer equivalent of slack jawed mouth breathing
basically anything but fingers is gimping yourself and reflects a lack of brain power

Attached: grip-design-razer-mice.jpg (630x420, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4295456/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he has to touch his mouse

Attached: pathetic2.jpg (601x601, 35K)

>he uses a mouse

Attached: 1529430182971.png (917x960, 979K)

>hair trigger mouse
>grip with finger tips
excuse me what

I'm complete fingertip but I only use my thumb two fingers. It's the only way to shitpost because my wrist can remain stationary for maximum laziness.

Attached: 1458840848419.png (321x322, 61K)

There is nothing wrong with breathing through your mouth

You see the grey section on the "palm" hand diagram? I use that. I'm so next level gamer that my mouse hand position isn't even categorized. You fucking plebs.

I use a hybrid between palm and claw

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000.png (507x537, 58K)

I do fingertip but with big ass palm mice like the da. My next mouse will be a zowie. I kinda wish my hands were smaller.

People who have been mouthbreathers their whole life legitimately have fucked up faces
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4295456/

>mouse
>2019
Foot switch master race checking in to laught at you

>people actually rest their palm on their mouse
My hands are either too big for most mouse, or I've been doing it all wrong this entire time.

Attached: 1401654411297.gif (500x452, 987K)

if that's your default way of breathing and it's not just because of a muscle defect or something you're unironically retarded

Why?

What about this?

Attached: precisely 7 points of contact.jpg (160x158, 5K)

You bastard, now I'm thinking about how I hold my mouse and its fucking me up since I always did it unconsciously.

Its like being asked how you breathe and suddenly finding yourself concentrating on every breath.

get a mouse that's actually meant for palm grip

reminder that nothing you do will ever matter and everybody dies, alone and afraid

Your hand is too large... to simply rest it on the mouse? Do you have gigantic catchers mitt hands that would crush it flat or something?

Enjoy your carpal tunnel syndrome, idiot.

im left handed and have used a right handed mouse my whole life

i just adapt to my mouse because im not some elitist retard who would ever put stock into something like this. sorry about your being a massive faggot op

shut your stinky maw, stupid. your face just isn't supposed to set like that. i don't know why you let that happen unless you're retarded or you have a muscle issue

Attached: PIOH02.jpg (400x506, 172K)

see
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4295456/
it's almost like mouth breather is an age old insult for a reason
these phrases don't just come out of nowhere, y'know

Nhilism is for cowards

My fingers hang over the edge of the mouse, so it force me into a claw grip unless I want my fingertips dragging on my mouespad. Hence why I just grip it with my fingertips entirely.

my wrist barely even moves lol
you must think guitarists are the biggest idiots in the world

I wish my parents had seen this and beaten some good habits and discipline into me. It would have saved me a boatload in Orthodontic expenses.

Nah the image is just bullshit. Everyone uses that grey area, that's just what palm grip is. How the fuck would you hold your mouse with the green area touching the mouse? Wtf

Hey lookie here
Its like that chad and virgin picture
Probably both equally full of shit.

Literally phrenology tier pseudoscience

look at the actual study then, even though this shit is common knowledge
your mouth probably smells rotten too

>tfw was a mouth breather until I was 6
damn is that why im ugly

I use a controller to move the cursor, because I like devices designed with ergonomics in mind.

REAL nihilism is for realists.

real nihilists aren't edgelord teens like all the "nihilists" you see claim to be, they're basically people who say "This is all we got, there's no magic man in the sky to do anything for us, so make the best of what you got because that's all you fucking GET".

You don't stand around talking about "nothing matters, everything is shit!" you go "I'm going to go make a fuck ton of money, smoke some weed, and have a good time this weekend!" and shit like that.

Its also accepting that all responsibility for making this world liveable is our own responsibility, and if we want a society which isn't a hellhole, we have to make it ourselves, because there's no magical creatures that will fix things or prevent it from turning to shit. Additionally, morality is a purely social construct, so if you're building society around morality, MAKE DAMNED SURE it's based purely in reality and not on magic or shit like that, but on consequence based logic.

It's your thumb and pinky keeping pressure on the mouse.

Imagine being such an autistic nerd you even notice how you’re holding your mouse without someone else mentioning it. PS, what you’re doing is looking for random, inconsequential reasons to feel superior, characteristic of a social and moral failure

Only after dealing with your mom

Never said I was a mouth breather

You should try getting a bigger mouse, yeah. Especially if your wrist is resting on the table. It's gonna give you carpal tunnel one day.

Attached: 25DwKp7.png (800x456, 386K)

dude, you have no idea how much I wish I could easily breath through my nose like you smug bastard OP, being born with a fucked up nasal passageway is shit.

had surgery to try and correct the deviated septum and its only had minimal effectiveness, still feels like sucking through a straw when I try and breath in my nose instead of my mouth.

Yeah, that's 100% me. Good thread guys, thanks.

Attached: 1547604938491.jpg (800x900, 243K)

i can put my mouse anywhere on the screen with just my fingers, my hand/wrist never feels stressed at all
to me it's like the difference between holding a pencil properly and gripping it like a caveman

you have an excuse man, you're not just letting it hang out of complacency. i said it's stupid unless you have some issue like that, you're fine.

This is mine

Attached: azc.png (207x393, 44K)

kek

tru
thats why i fingertip

Are you me?

But what if I use my fingertips and my elbow?

Then how the fuck do you press the thumb buttons?

Lower sitting positon / higher table might also help btw.

Attached: the mark is for faggots.jpg (500x399, 36K)

>using thumb buttons

Attached: 1552837954438.jpg (380x358, 41K)

get ready for some Ulnar Nerve Entrapment

by pressing them. that's where my thumb sits on my mouse anyway.
this is how i sit, probably a reason i have no issues with fingertip. also, as far as i can tell, fingertip results in the least amount of wrist movement anyway. it almost takes it out of the equation entirely with how i do it

What are some good "gaming" mice? I was thinking Zowie EC1-A. Its shape is unique

Yes. Get back to work.

The wrist movement is not the problem. It's the pressure when it's resting on the table. It should ideally never touch the table.

Taking shit like this seriously reflects a lack of brain power. It doesn't fucking matter how you hold your mouse.

i'll give you that, that aspect isn't ideal. never given me any issues but maybe i should learn to fingertip with my hand raised with the elbow resting on the chair, that seems viable. i think the angle is a bigger problem. i'm a bassist and a lot of bassists fuck themselves by not playing with a straight wrist, that's heavy stress.

That's a pretty close representation of mine.

That's egoism you hulking retard.

Attached: 1552609564189.jpg (640x640, 60K)

It's unhealthy you dunce

>he doesn't have a custom molded hand pocket exactly the shape of his hand, for maximum precision and comfort

>Knucklelet

Attached: 1400253610209.jpg (424x416, 14K)