What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/suda_51/status/1108954128871350278

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22 (3) Twitter.png (588x607, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2018/03/suda51-plans-remaster-cult-classic-killer7-eventually/
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/03/18/report-fsr-killer7-remaster-announced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NMH3 is Uplay exclusive.

Attached: 1547515670961.png (500x483, 322K)

YANG GANG 2020

Heroes 3 will be published by ubisoft multiplat

Thanks for buying the shovelware and funding it switchies!

He got them to publish No More Heroes again.

>what is nmh 2

You say that like this is a bad thing.

you say this like the other NMH games weren't multiplat

>No More GIRLWOOD

2 wasn't

I'd like it to be multiplat, bit it's gonna be Switch exclusive considering the relationship between Nintendo and Ubisoft.

Watch it be ps4, xbox, and PC only lmao

Paradise was a shit

>Nintendo makes ubisoft games
>have a good relationship with Nintendo
God damn

Nintendo paid ubisoft for their watered down xcom and shit dlc for the failed flight sim game.

>trying to console war with Suda
what are you retarded?

Why would you want switch to hold the game back?

>3 platforms get the game
>console war

again...
>trying to console war with Suda
Suda doesn't make super intensive games, in fact, his games are ugly, hardware limitations have nothing to do with that, it's just Suda's style.

NMH1 and 2 were also published by Ubisoft you newfag.
Only TSA (published by just grasshopper and marvelous) and heroes paradise (published by Konami) weren't by Ubi.

>simple hack and slash with stylzed graphics
>needs strong hardware
Fucking retards, all of you.

the user keeps trying to pull a "HAHA TAKE THAT SWITCHLETS" which definitely has some console war-y tone.

>NMH VR
>coming to PSVR/SteamVR
I could picture Suda coming up with some really fucking dumb ideas for a VR game.

Power can deliver more than graphics

>hold back
Switch is th eonly system with built in motion controls, so it's literally the only system that could do NMH3 justice

What is DMC5, stupid nigger?

cause less money spent on visuals means more time and energy and money spent on gameplay and substance

Why won't he talk to Capcom to release the Killer 7 port as a multiplat?

user, it's obvious you've never played a Suda51 game and are trying to hype up a potential NMH3 into something it will never be.

even then, his games aren't that intensive in any way... Suda's games are simple as fuck and are carried purely by his writing style and character designs.

You're post reeks of that shitpost wojak wagglin and crying.

>implying DMC has anything to do with NMH
Whatever faggot, go play that if it's what you want

Consider he could actually step up his game like Taro did? No, let him remain gamefreak.

You've never played NMH before?

Tee bee ach Nintendo posters are too uppity and could afford some ribbing

The wagglin is over. There is a reason it's no longer the main control scheme

Ubi doesn't own the NMH series. Xseed was originally to publish 2. For all we know this could be an original game from Suda/Ubi, like Shadows of the Damned was with Suda/EA.

Get btfo, loser

Except the whole conceit of NMH's combat is a game about wacking dudes with your notLightSaber using motion controls

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

thats what he meant

Attached: superbeta.jpg (480x360, 13K)

His games don't need massive step ups. Suda's games have always been a focus on simplicity carried by his style. Just telling him to make the scope bigger and bigger won't do any good for that.

By being completely bad at it?

What are you talking about?
NMH1 and 2 use it, and TSA is a different genre as a top-down beat-em-up more than a third person hack-n-slash.

NMH was published by Ubi in every countries beside japan, same for NMH2. maybe Suda just want to do that again.

Taro didn't step his game up, all that happened was that Platinum took gameplay duties and Taro focused on story.

Can't wait to see SUDA literally mocking the people who didn't played TSA that won't understand the story.

Attached: 1551651014821.jpg (392x402, 20K)

>I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope.
You're so deep, user. Jews Jews Jews

I'm not denying he could, but I doubt he will. He's pretty hellbent on making Travis a Nintendo character and in interviews has said NMH will always be on their consoles. Tbh itnsounds like he's just going to take TSA with the crazy skill chips and move the camera back to the classic angle.

That poster never implied Ubisoft owns it. We all know Marvelous does. I wonder if he had to deal with them for a rerelease of 1+2?

PS4 controller has a gyroscope

But Sony sucks at telling everybody, i think the newest game to fucking use it was Gravity Rush 2's first person mode

Attached: fucking JEWS.png (600x550, 230K)

Suda makes different games you know

And Travis Strikes again just came out

Whatever this is, it's not NMH3

how the hell is NMH's story going to work with all this Sudaverse shit that happened in TSA?

>Thanks for buying the leftovers so we can play the new one while you watch
>It's not a console war comment
Are you retarded?
It's clearly attacking the nincels

>NMH was published by Ubi in every countries beside japan
Rising Star published them for Eurofags
That didn't seem to be the case with NMH:HP

Attached: 1552229413856.jpg (500x333, 15K)

It will probably be more in the background, beside maybe the tech industry guy who will either be the first or final boss : the guy have the silver eye.

>Suda directing his first game in years
>brings back NMH
>huge outcry for a popular NMH3
>he finally sits down to outline a draft
>includes an NMH3 teaser at the end of TSA
you're probably right and it's the SotD sequel mentioned in TSA

Very clearly by killing the president of EA and Doppleganger first.

>Ubisoft multiplat
It's not like there could not be third party exclusive games, Sony pulls of that shit all the time and no one complains

Youtube exists. I watch all of Nintendo's movies on there for FREE

>That didn't seem to be the case with NMH:HP
Well, Suda's kinda disowned the PS3 version of the game by now.

>Suda makes a complete turn from all that sudaverse shit and releases Lollipop Chainsaw 2

One things i love about SUDA is that he just doesn't fucking care about the false fan or the general publics, he mostly do his games for him and the big fans.
Like, seriously, TSA is a lot more boring if you never played any games from suda beside NMH1. (2 was often ignored by some guys for some reasons.)

It would help if I knew what any of that meant or it that's actually what the list is

For publishing? I guess not? I actually don't know much about HP. It actually blows my mind when I see so many people mention it. I remember playing NMH1 at release and discussing it on Yea Forums and by the time NMHHP released we had all already played NMH2 and moved on because HP was obviously garbage. Suda even disowns it and wasn't involved and now we have everyone throwing it around as proof NMH is multiplat even though it tanked.

That's not really the type of motion controls I was talking about.

Please don't feed him, you'll awaken a redpilled talk.

>ubi

HES A FUCKING YANG SHILL FUCK HIM

Can't argue against that sexy box art though

Attached: cover_large.jpg (600x689, 179K)

I doubt we'll see such an extensive crossover again. The original trailer pointed out it was GhM's 20th anniversary so it made sense they put all the cameos in. Although with Badman originating as a K7 character we might see some more of that. Goddamn if that intro wasn't hype. I really wish Capcom let him go back and do a director's cut.

TSA was fucking incredible and it blows my mind how many people out there are upset it wasn't NMH3 when half of them never even bothered to play NMH2.

Also, since this is a more active thread, I finally got the CE for TSA. There's no new art in the book and the interview is ok. Is anyone still interested in a transcript?

That it is. Really like the touch with best girl Holly

Bonus content is always fun.
written in english or french? (i can translate the later.)

He's working on an Flower Sun and Rain remaster right now, it's an old PS2 game with some very strange gimmicks in it. Probably a bit harder to port than killer7 or the old Silver Case games.

>Is anyone still interested in a transcript?
Sure, please.

Considering that Capcom is currently making bank, and the K7 remaster last year, it's more likely than ever that we may get a K7 director's cut at some point in the future.

>it's more likely than ever that we may get a K7 director's cut at some point in the future.
Which is, being completely honest, little more than completely not going to happen.

It's in English. I'll try to have it up this weekend. I feel like it misses the mark a bit. The book is written like someone who kind of likes NMH is trying to explain it to new people, but it's for an extremely limited edition that sold out to super fans. Like they mention Did you know Paris, Texas Wim Wenders Travis blah, blah, blah.

I hope they show it off soon. I have a DS copy sitting around but I'm hesitant to play it.

I thought it was pretty generous of them to let him use as much as he did for the 7th day patch. Even got the original VA. And the revamped art/assests looked phenomenal

Legit? Source?

twinfinite.net/2018/03/suda51-plans-remaster-cult-classic-killer7-eventually/
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/03/18/report-fsr-killer7-remaster-announced/
It was announced alongside killer7, but nobody gave it much attention because killer7 is a much more famous title

It was announced alongside the K7 remaster

That's hella cool, haven't catched up with announcements.

Any news about whether there have been talks with Capcom over releasing K7 on other consoles?

Suda said the ball was in Capcom's court for further port of K7

Ubi published NMH1 as an exclusive to the Wii. I don't see why it's be a multiplat if it's NMH3.

What if pic related is one of the playable characters in NMH3?

Attached: killer7 dan smith.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

Would he just play like some TPS game or what?

Knowing Suda he would make it play exactly like Killer7

I never knew about Jonas Salk. Thanks, user

Please write the name fully the next time, my poor heart can't take this.

I give up, I'm not touching NMH3, and fuck you Nintendo, you had one job.

Ubisoft bought Grasshopper.
NMH3 exclusively not for switch.

first of all fuck ubishit
and secondly,