Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Attached: Controller tier list.png (1134x1570, 978K)

Updated to include the switch

Attached: controller tier list.png (1176x1568, 1.03M)

>PS2 and N64
>low tier
fuck off nigger

>SNES controller with a shittier Dpad, mushy buttons and uncomfortable handles slapped on
>anything above low tier
>prototype design for a controller with an analog stick

Wiimote was fine mate

Attached: hmm.jpg (3456x3301, 1.03M)

Only for some genres, it was comfy when it worked but it was too limiting and the motion controls didn't work well at all

what keeps the gamecube controller out of god tier?

>kbm God tier when its trash in several genres that require 3D movement

Attached: 1550529399787.png (371x353, 148K)

The Wii u controller is good? I've never used one

controllers only beat kbm for racing/driving

It's never happening right?

Attached: 1539837370014.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

The controller was shit but Super Mario 64 and Majora's Mask take the 64 out of low category

So does the fighting controller, what's your point?

Its super comfy, buttons feel nice, triggers are great and it has a battery that will outlive us all

Wii u pro is phenomenal. Imagine the pro except a great dpad and 80 hour battery life. Only downside is no gyro or HD rumble but the trade off is worth it for most games

and wheels beat controllers.

The controller not being great doesn't mean the games or the console are bad m8, hell I don't even mind using the N64 controller and think people that are confused by how its supposed to work are retarded, but its still a low tier design.

>Putting a hori mini stick in God Tier
Of all the images you could have picked. That stick is undisputed garbage. I'd rather play with a NES pad. Look up a premium stick at least.

this, why do we keep having this debate
kb+m is good for some genres while controllers are good for others

And platformers, and metroidvanias, and any game that utilizes heavy 3D spatial movement

They are coming out but they are doing it on a much later date

The stick is obviously just meant to be a generic all purpose image for "arcade sticks"

Joy Cons should be mid-tier at least. They are really comfortable and fun as hell to use.

Bad Dpad though, and they're prone to breaking. I'm actually really unhappy with how easily they break or start having issues, Nintendo is always so good about quality control. They must have run out of Nintendium or something

Joy cons are trash for anyone who doesnt have tiny sissy hands. Pro controller is a necessity

It's pretty good, only shitty thing about it is the glossy finish on the black Pro Controller, everything else bout how it functions is god-tier.

I've never returned something as fast as that plastic piece of shit

I know, but pick a better one at least. Even just a premium Hori.

Attached: Fighting_EDGE__57656.1541106578[1].jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

shit all over the dildo waggler, but skyward sword had some awesome motion controls.

t. handlet

>PS4 Controller
>high tier

low tier at best senpai

>hating on the duke
handlet detected

The placement of the black and white buttons on both of them was fucking retarded

i have a PSVR and the move controllers work really well. am i missing something?

swap ds4 with dreamcast controller and this list is perfect

>Duke
>Shit tier
Fucking handlets, when will they learn?

Switch Pro and Wii U Pro should switch places

Only the Steam controller and kbm can be considered good, everything else can safely be put into literal shit tier.

pls add vita to god and 3ds to high

Wanna explain why, cause the Wii U Pro has the best battery life I've ever seen on a controller

>having a random hori stick you probably don't even know the name of in god tier, probably as general representation of arcade sticks even though there's massive variation in build quality, button/stick quality, responsiveness, ergonomics, layouts, etc. between different sticks
>having gamecube, xbone and 360 controllers in high tier
>having the wii u tablet in mid tier
xbone controller goes in mid-tier for being usable but still a microsoft controller
gamecube and 360 controllers are low tier for having n64-levels of stick drift plus retarded design choices in general
wii u tablet goes in shit tier for being a bulky, underutilized and unnecessary gimmick with shit battery life

no

Shit I forgot I even had mine

>the duke that low
OP is a faggot with small hands confirmed

Vita feels like absolute ass to hold if it's not in a grip.

Quit samefagging, no one dislikes the duke because its big, its because of retarded button placement

why
you put the wiiu
oh and dsi to high and gba to god
psp can be high or mid too

SNES should honestly be Mid. It was great when I was young but then I grew up. It's a good controller but it's too small for adult hands.

Switch pro controller should be swapped with the Wii U controller simply because it's just that extra bit more comfortable to hold.

Wiimote is shit tier by itself but with a nunchuck, it belongs in Mid. You can add Wiimote+classic controller to Low or even Shit though.

The rest is pretty accurate though.

in order to make it to higher tiers, they have to have aged well. PS2 controller was outclassed by miles to the point of exposing itself for not actually being that great. Decent, sure, but things have gotten better since. As for N64, it could just be because they are one of the people who held it wrong OR it could be because the analog stick is pretty garbage. Swap it out with a GCN analog stick though and it bumps it up to Mid, MAYBE even bottom of High tier. It's a super easy fix too, since you can buy GCN style sticks on Amazon for cheap and the connection was already designed to be modular so you don't even need to solder anything.

Wii U gamepad up one tier, it's comfy as fuck

>Quit samefagging
user, that was my first post in this thread. You are just angry because youre a handlet. If you weren't, you would know reaching the black and white buttons isnt a big deal

I agree, but the battery life is abysmal and the charging cable is fragile and expensive

>it could be because the analog stick is pretty garbage.
This along with the poor design choice, I've never understood the "hurr 3 hands" people since you're clearly meant to either choose between Dpad and L or Joystick and Z, but if Nintendo wasn't so afraid that people wouldn't be able to make use of both at once we it could have opened up a lot of stuff for N64 controls. The joysticks dying after 2 or 3 games of Mario Party didn't help either though. Its not a bad controller, but its definitely not great

Best recommendation for a controller with a good d-pad? I play fightans but don't use a stick, and the DS4 I use is dying. Should I just use another DS4?

Being a handlet ironically was the only way to make pressing the Black/White Start/Select buttons not fucking annoying, if you have big hands you basically have to let go of the controller to access them,
They learned from their mistakes though because the Xbox 360 and Xbone pads are some of the best ever made and there is a reason why everyone since has been using their format and style.

Attached: 41ZMHHMSJAL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 14K)

tfw the entire existence of Xboxfags revolves around being as contrarian as possible
just for you, I'm gonna shill the Duke constantly until it's so popular you won't be able to like it anymore

God no. Use a Logitech controller, or one that uses the Saturn/Genesis D-pad. Best D-pads for fightans. Hori's D-pads are also decent, but not as good as Logitech or Saturn-style. (or just git gud with a stick. I'd recommend any that use the Hayabusa lever, or if you're confident, buy any stick and swap its lever out with a Hayabusa.)

Don't listen to the memers, every dual shock controller has a garbage Dpad. Unless you want to open up your DS4 and cut the Dpad disc into 4 segments you're going to be getting a lot of really sloppy inputs because of the way that Dpad is set up.
personally I recommend PDP's Xbox pads for playing on PC, they're like half the price of the official pads and have, in my opinion, superior build quality.

The RBG is programmable btw, so you can set this to whatever colour and brightness you want which is nice. The biggest thing this controller has over the official Xbox One gamepad though is the way the cable sits in the controller. There is a big hole in the top of the controller and it comes with a special 10ft USB cable that fits perfectly in that hole, so you don't have to worry about it wiggling around and breaking the port on the controller or falling out mid-game like with the official controllers.

Attached: 74-304-017-05.jpg (640x480, 42K)

You cant make people here like the duke more than the s-controller. Too many small handed people punching their tiny fingers to their keyboards, dreaming about one day having hands as big as a baseball glove

Can you explain how having big hands wouldn't make it harder to use the duke?
You keep saying this even though it would do the opposite, that controller is literally only comfortable to use if you have small fingers

>not having tiny hands
I pity you

This but everything exactly opposite

I wonder how good those new Retrobit Saturn controllers are.

Attached: D1Ug8KsUwAALVGw.jpg:large.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

With the exception of the original DualShock, PlayStation controllers literally got progressively worse with each update.

Dualshock was never a good controller.

>Can you explain how having big hands wouldn't make it harder to use the duke?
the controller is build for bigger hands, why do you think it has a larger frame than the s controller, and duel shock? With its larger frame, I dont feel like Im holding a tea cup or something, and it makes it much easier to play knowing i have space for my hands, and I can just glide over to the button and not be as precise

Okay, but that doesn't explain how you can press the black/white or start/select buttons without breaking your thumbs or letting go of the controller

Interesting note: the actual Japanese controller is better than the S even though they look the same. The face buttons are "clickier" than the comparatively mushy S.

My hands are large enough that I can comfortably use the right stick with my left hand while holding it and it still feels like shit to use

If you have bigger hands, you can hold the controller better, and your fingers can reach farther. Also, if you have bigger hands, you tend to have longer fingers, again aiding in the reaching of these buttons that seem so difficult to reach for some

You wanna know how I know youre lying?

>Japan got nice clicky tactile buttons
>we got mush buttons
What the fuck man
At least the 360 style jewel buttons feel amazing, I fucking wish more people used them, they have such a nice mixture of resistance, travel time and are easy to find without having to look without risking accidentally pressing them. I genuinely think the jewel style face buttons are perfect for fighting games since the buttons are easy to push in an instant but you'll never get an accidental input like with those retarded meme microswitch buttons

>No Steam Controller
Add it and put it in god.
I'd also move the WiiU gamepad up to high, shit was versatile and ergonomic as fuck.
I'd also move the xbox 360 controller down one.

Are you thinking of the fucking S controller, because they aren't "Out of Reach" they're under your fucking palm

Where the fuck is the original Genesis controller? Leaving that out is crazy.

In the garbage where it belongs
25 years later and I'm still fucking mad that I didn't have a 6 button controller and couldn't play half my fucking games properly

>Are you thinking of the fucking S controller
No I am thinking of the duke, if I was thinking of the s controller Id be thinking of how awful it is trying to hold the stupid thing with both hands

>almost no Sony fans in this thread defending the first three dual shocks
Are they finally able to admit that they were uncomfortable and shitty now that they aren't being forced to keep using that design anymore?

Attached: 1484290780525.jpg (223x226, 5K)

The Duke really isn't that bad user.

Why would you even want a 3-button Genesis controller when you could have a 6-button one, or better yet, a Saturn controller?

>Dreamcast controller anywhere bu literal shit tier

Alright, I definitely won't get another DS4 then. I did use a Logitech F310 before a DS4 but replaced it because the d-pad went mushy and inaccurate, so I don't know about those.
I hear good things about the Xbone controllers. Are all the PDP ones good quality? This guy thinks otherwise.

No? The design has just been made better and better so naturally the old controllers would fall into lower tiers.

Then I guess you're just fucking retarded because you keep trying to explain yourself but all you're saying is "ME HANDS BIG. CONTROLLER BIG. FEEL GOOD. WHAT ARE BUTTONS? ME PRESS BIG BUTTON WITH BIG HAND!"

You haven't once explained how big hands has anything to do with how fucking stupid the placement of Black/White or Start/Select are, or how having an even bigger hand than a normal person makes it easier to press them when the problem is that while holding the controller those buttons are hidden under the base of your fucking thumb, to press the buttons you have to pull your hand away from the controller and crane your thumb inwards in a really uncomfortable way, its fucking stupid and there is a reason they moved them after literally everyone complained about it being shit.

The small version of the Saturn pad is overrated. It's shape and layout is perfect but the actual buttons aren't. The d-pad is mushy and imprecise compared to the NES and SNES while the top row of the face buttons are shaped weird and feel noticeably different from the bottom row. It's very easy to get blisters from them.

>Are all the PDP ones good quality? This guy thinks otherwise.
There is a reason why Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft hire them to make any official specialty controllers they need. Just look them up, PDP basically came into the 3rd party controller market with actual high quality products and slaughtered the competition so hard that MadCatz went bankrupt

>The d-pad is mushy and imprecise compared to the NES and SNES
Lies. The Saturn had the single greatest d-pad in the history of controllers.

The PS2 controller unironically feels better than the PS3's and even the PS4's and has a better dpad than the 360's.

Behold, the best controller for fighting games that never existed

Attached: fight pad.jpg (1335x884, 177K)

what is a saturn controller?

From the thumbnails on retailer sites I didn't even realise they were third-party, so that would make sense. I think I'll go with one of them, then. Thanks!

>Saturn d-pad
>mushy
Are you sure you aren't thinking of a Genesis controller? The Saturn's d-pad is the opposite of mushy. It's clicky, if anything.

>that while holding the controller those buttons are hidden under the base of your fucking thumb,
what? What the fuck are you talking about? The black and white buttons on the duke are toward the top of the controller. Your thumb and part of your palm rests on the stick and the handle by it, I do not have my hands holding it like this (as you seem to describe, who the fuck has their hands set so that their thumb rests on the buttons not the stick)

Attached: what.png (479x340, 114K)

The only reason it's an 8way pad is because Nintendo had the cross locked under patent. That should tell you how it stacks up in comparison.

The circular/8-way design is an improvement

>DS4 higher than DS3

Attached: [EG]Victory_Gundam_20_DVD.mkv_snapshot_08.30_[2014.09.23_10.42.36].jpg (125x142, 7K)

I'll bite.
It's the best controller up to date.
One has to have subhuman IQ not to appreciate it's majesty.

convex analog stick caps are not great.
keep the gate but use a xbox style concave thumbstick cap

To be fair, MadCatz made great sticks. What drove them bankrupt was that they ONLY made sticks. They must have released 40 versions of the original FightStick design.

I agree with you on the PS2 but
>N64
People don't have 3 hands

>People don't have 3 hands
This joke wasn't funny the first million times people tried making it 20 years ago and its not funny now

Attached: OQINW62n_joV4FLXTiW7_F8ox2htw2N3nwFLoe5a_ZY.gif (652x562, 285K)

>Hahaha, what the fuck is this, the Xbox controller has a Dpad and a Joystick, do they think I have TWO THUMBS??? xDDDd

>tfw was gonna get a steam box that came with that controller but decided to just build a pc and use keyboard instead
Did I make the right choice?

Attached: 1539808474207s.jpg (250x246, 7K)

How does the model 1 Saturn controller rank? The one with that weird concave d-pad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Huh. You know I think I might be. I just pulled them out and it's been a while. That said I still think it's not as good as Nintendo's cross. And the top row of the face buttons is still ass. I think the perfect controller would be to take the Saturn shell and fill it with SNES buttons.

Of course not, people have 4 hands.

N64 controller wasn't good 20 years ago and it's not good now.

It was good enough that Sony remodeled their controller half way into the generation to rip it off

t. faggot who wasn't alive 20 years ago

Attached: 1536930574860.jpg (960x718, 151K)

They made a controller for people with 2 hands at least.

Steam box is shit the controller trys too hard to be a keyboard and mouse to the point it's better to use a keyboard and mouse.

lmao is the snes controller bait? maybe it was good for its time but it has complete shit ergonomics and makes your hands raw from the edges rubbing against your skin. the rest seems fine so i feel like this is bait

It's ok. The shoulder buttons are what's really weird about it. They don't move like you'd expect. There's very little "press" when using them.

By fixing the primary problem with it, i.e. three fucking handles.

It's ungainly.
It's not a joke, it's true.

Don't listen to . DS3 and DS4 are inferior to DS1 and DS2.

I still prefer the wired x360 for GTAV just because it still inputs to the game while tabbed into another window.

I wish playstation would put dpads like the sega saturns on the dualshock. would make any game that seriously uses the dpad so much better.

Stop deathgripping your controllers you ape.

>and any game that utilizes heavy 3D spatial movement
I'd say Quake utilizes a ton of 3D movement. Are you trying to tell me that controller is a superior choice for Quake?

I actually prefer the feel of an original Genesis pad to the 6 button. Yes, a lot of games eventually came out that needed the 6 button pad but in 1989 when the thing was designed that wasn't in anyone's mind. The Genesis was planned as a home console for playing arcade adaptations which at the time rarely if ever had more than 3 buttons. Street Fighter II was years away.

>jewel face buttons memery
I'd rather have microswitch face buttons. And two microswitch bumpers for both sides. And a concave thumbstick.

Just ordered this because it was bundled with Sekiro for a low enough price to try it out.
What should I expect?

>having trouble on 2D games with a kb

i kinda like having the right shoulder and trigger used for HP and HK because it means you can always have your fingers on those two buttons while covering the other four face buttons with your thumb.

I always do HK on LB, KKK on LT, HP on RB and PPP on RT, kinda helps make it feel like rows of buttons in my head

"Best" controller heavily depends on what you want to use it for. Now that shoulder triggers have become the primary action trigger instead of auxiliary buttons like they were in the SNES days it changes the calculus if you're playing a modern action game or a 2D sidescroller. I don't want to play Uncharted with a Saturn pad.

>Pro controller is a necessity
Fuck that noise. I use a dongle to use either the Boner Controller or a DS4.

Attached: 41hMDFpZdOL._SX466_.jpg (466x322, 13K)

I regret not getting one so much.

you seem to have a dildo on there.

Of course I wouldn't expect anyone to play a modern 3D game with a Saturn controller. But, for old games and modern 2D games (especially fighting games and beat-em-ups), it's unmatched.

if the saturn dpad was so good why does no one make dpads like that anymore?

Because kids don't play good games anymore and think the Dpad is just for quick access to weapon swaps

Because the majority of games nowadays are 3D, and use analog movement. The d-pad is just the "weapon swap buttons" now.

Looking for good cheap Steam games 5$ or under, thanks Anons

surely all this money spent into R&D on moderns dpads like the dualshock 4's pressure sensitive dpad could be mostly saved by just copying an existing dpad though, right? that money could be used to make it even better and put them far ahead of anyone else in the dpad department. why would they choose to gimp themselves?

God I miss my Saturn.
It died last last june.

>just microswitch my micro-shit up
Fuck off faggot, microswitches only work for dpads and sticks, buttons should be squishy but tactile, not clicky.

I believe you can do that with SC if you edit your desktop profile.

Get another one and mod it for free games (they have mods now that you don't even need to burn discs anymore). Or, just emulate.

works awesome with dmc 5. I like mine fuck ya'll

>Steam box is shit
Correct.
>the controller trys too hard to be a keyboard and mouse
Wrong. It was advertised that way, though.

Trying to teach my nephew how to play Symphony of the Night was crazy. His hands did not want to move away from the dual sticks and shoulder buttons. Using a D-pad and face buttons for primary functions just wasn't in his muscle memory.

what a bunch of fuckin plebs

Attached: 1330939112598.jpg (1500x2700, 1.18M)

>Snes & Wii U pro controller
>Undisputed God tier
Stop shilling your dumb ass opinions Zoomer. You didn't even hold most of those controllers or you would know the snes controller fucking sucked as does every single Nintendo controller outside of the GC which is firmly high tier. Also the Xbone controller is above actually everything besides the mouse and keyboard and fight stick. Fuck off you pandering cunt and think for yourself.

>Stop shilling your dumb ass opinions Zoomer. You didn't even hold most of those controllers
I'm probably older than you, I bet you didn't even have an Amiga 500 as a kid.
SNES controller was excellent and I still have all 6 of mine from when I was a kid in full working order

What the holy hell is that Maltron keyboard? That doesn't look like it's made for humans.

Hot take: the Gamecube controller was only good for games designed around it (Nintendo first-party Gamecube/Wii games, third-party exclusives, third-party multiplats with Gamecube/Wii as the lead platform, etc). Most third-party multiplats played like shit on the Gamecube/Wii, because it had less buttons, so you had to do shit like hold down Z while pressing R to replicate the PS2's R2.

The market is flooded with FPS/TPS. That's all kids know nowadays. It's sad.

Attached: 1548628177064.jpg (602x602, 51K)

Meanwhile, the OP differentiates between 4 different playstation controllers

Kinda makes you feel like, the guy who made the picture never used a stick himself, but that he just put an image of "generic fightstick" up there to earn brownie points because a lot of people keep parotting that sticks are paramount to play fighting games, so, how wrong can they be. But the reality is there are unplayable shit tier sticks and pretty fucking nice sticks all the same as with normal gamepads. Also there are alternatives like different fightpads and the hitbox that are well recieved. Putting a random stick up there, and then coincidentally picking one that's considered ass, that just screams of an unreflected jump onto the game bandwagon

I think 3D movement with the camera focused so much on your character and a 3D world is just too intuitive and easy to pick up to not dominate the market, and then its a positive feedback loop because once FPS and TPS dominate the market then making more FPS and TPS is the best way to make your game the most accessible. 2D isn't so bad if your character moves decently fast, but a 2D world just isn't as immediately accessible and immersive as a 3D world.

I don't particularly care for any of the God Tier controllers (except keyboard and mouse, but I don't really consider that to be a controller). Just going with recent controllers, I'd say:
>Xbox Elite>DS4>Wii U Pro>Xbox One Regular>360>DS3>Wii Mote
I haven't used the Switch yet, so I can't judge it.

>Kinda makes you feel like, the guy who made the picture never used a stick himself, but that he just put an image of "generic fightstick" up there to earn brownie points because a lot of people keep parotting that sticks are paramount to play fighting games
OP here
I use a RAP 4, thinking of replacing the stick with a sanwa stick with a high tension spring though since I occasionally get false forward inputs when returning to neutral from block, use it for shit like Metal Slug and Cuphead as well, but its mostly for Guilty Gear, I'd probably use it in Street Fighter as well if I didn't main Zangief

Attached: 20190322_025753.jpg (1160x870, 153K)

>m/kb
>godtier

cringe and yikespilled

its the most versatile and accurate, it might be bad if you have a shit laptop with a crappy membrane keyboard and a trackpad I guess

joycons belong on the bottom
switch SNES and 360 controller and then switch gamecube and fight pad.

>ps4 abomination above ps3
no

sorry for doubting you I guess, but I mean, you weren't the one who originally made the pic eh

the hori mini triggers me something fierce because too often I've seen people go for one of them because it happens to be the cheapest option out there, and it even says hori on top like your favourite japanese pro player uses as a tag, but then they get super discouraged because it's just not something you can really use seriously long term

Are you a child? Are you a tiny child with little tiny baby child hands and small tiny child fingers? No? Then shut the fuck up. The DS3 was unusable.

You're a retard whose holding SNES controllers incorrectly. They are objectively the best controller hands down.

The stock N64 controller is irrefutably bad, user. It's own design restricts you from using the d-pad and stick from the same hand position and would even stop you from switching quickly due to the length of the prong. Almost every 3rd party option was better and superpad was the GOAT

This is perfect but personally I'd move joycons up to mid.
I think they're alright. I have long fingers though so they feel tiny but holding one in each hand is super comfy and works well in games. Not to mention they're the best/most comfortable control scheme ever on a hand-held console when connected to the switch.
I got a switch skin kit thing of amazon that came with little joystick caps, and they actually make a world of difference. They make the stick feel more substantial so i don't have to like curl up my thumbs to use the stupid little things.
But it's stuff like this that reminds me video games are made for kids and japs.

i was a literal child when DS3 was around but even i acknowledge that the DS4 is infinitely better. nostalgiafags are the worst.

What is this besides the obvious answer of a Saturn controller with analog sticks?

>you weren't the one who originally made the pic eh
No I was, like I said earlier, its just meant to be a generic "Arcade stick", though I had a feeling when making it I'd get flack for using a shitty stick in the image it just happened to be one of the better images on google to use for the chart

Okay. Well. Alright. You're forgiven. I'm sorry for my mean words, and for what they did to gief in sfv

>Not pic related

Attached: FNT06_04.jpg (1600x1600, 140K)

Anyone have the DualShock 3 when the PS3 came out, and then buy another DS3 ten years later when the PS3 stopped being produced? Is there a difference in build quality?
My DS3 is creaky and cheap feeling. The DS2 that came with the PS2 slim is sturdy.

The Duke is mid tier and only dainty, girly-handed sissies disagree

>takes the bait
nigger, you're retarded

I bought one from Amazon, that had buttons that would stick, shoulder buttons that would crack into place and felt stiff, and just an overall cheap-feeling build quality. Then I went to Gamestop and bought a used one, that feels perfect. I think the later ones sold on Amazon are actually Chinese bootlegs, despite being sold in what looks like official Sony packaging. When I plug in the Amazon one to my PC, and look at my connected devices in my BIOS, it shows like some weird "shenzen" chinese name. But when my Gamestop used one is plugged in, it actually says "Sony DualShock 3". I think the negative rep the DS3 has is actually due to people thinking Chinese bootlegs are the real thing.

>bait
seems pretty accurate to me, what about it is bait?

I have no problems with this

Sure there are bootlegs, but Sony does make revisions, sometimes quiet revisions, for their controllers.

>want to get a third party xbox controller
>it has massive deadzones

every fucking time, I'm so paranoid about third party controllers, I've never used a single one that I liked in my entire life. I'm glad nintendo keeps rereleasing gamecube controllers every smash, I need them for my gamecube

You got a few right, nice try though I guess.

Attached: Cunt Rollers.jpg (1000x1400, 489K)

Sure, but imagine how many people that, like me, bought one not knowing it's potentially a bootleg, and never realize it's a bootleg. If I had never plugged it into my PC while on the BIOS screen, I would've never known it was a bootleg. I would've just thought "Sony must've had a bad batch of DS3's"

>add the Saturn analog controller to lowest tier
>remove the actual normal Saturn controller altogether
This is how I know you're a shitter

As much as i love the gamecube, that tiny-ass d-pad and the fact that their decision to have one z button instead of two bumpers a) gimped multiplats and b) meant that now we have to put up with L/R ZL/ZR on all future consoles makes me want to knock it down a peg.

On the other hand I fuckin' loved the clicking triggers so who knows

okay but where's the ps3 boomerang go?

LOL Tier

Honestly I kinda wish that thing actually came out just so we could have laughed at it for a little while longer

Nostalgia is not a factor when considering how good a controller is. So remove the NES and SNES ones you fucking retard. They're disgustingly bad.