BLOODLINES 2

REMINDER THAT CHRIS AVELLONE IS A HACK

REMINDER THAT JUST HAVING THE OLD WRITERS IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF A GOOD GAME

REMINDER THAT BLOODLINES 2 CURRENTLY HAS A SHITLOAD OF PREORDER BONUSES

THE HARDER YOU BELIEVE IN THIS GAME, THE HARDER YOU'LL CRASH IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE HOT GARBAGE

Attached: monkeys paw.png (800x600, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ngb7VqJFA54
clips.twitch.tv/InterestingGlutenFreeSaladCeilingCat
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Thin-Blood_Alchemy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so angry and why do you want the game to fail? What is actually mentally wrong with you?

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

fuck off zoomer

>The character creator, which players get to use twice – once at the start to define your human aspects and then a second time later in the game to flesh out your vampire – goes way beyond basic male and female models. Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.

Put a stake in this game. It's done.

Attached: 17ajfl.jpg (150x150, 4K)

There is NOTHING in that post that implies I want it to be bad.
I am fucking warning you people not to throw all your chips at this, it has a 50/50 chance to be good or bad.
See >gender pronouns
This does not guarantee it'll be bad, but it's a bad omen and if it turns out to be awful, putting your 100% into hoping this game is good will destroy you.

>I'm a zoomer because I know how this story goes

There's literally nothing fundamentally wrong with this though, so many games have a mascuilinity slider after gender selection. Also what if I wanted to roleplay as an insane malkavian tranny that mutilates people?

>reminder that white wolf was at one time more popular than DND, magic and pathfinder ever were
>WOD was so main stream major movie studios rip it off whole cloth
>they wasted all that good will and money and hired a bunch of diversity staff
>the WW today is a hollow corpse in abandoned building staffed by lesbian transsexual hobos

Attached: Mamas_Family_title_screen.jpg (381x262, 19K)

>Date Malk tranny with twin personalities. The dominant bara personality and the wimpy trap personality.
>You will never know if you will do the buttfucking or if you will be the one fucked in the ass every night
Hmm, not as good as Jeanette but could work. I can see it appealing to the current generation of gamers.

>>reminder that white wolf was at one time more popular than DND, magic and pathfinder ever were
Lol. In Kwanzania maybe, but who cares.

Same with Battletech, brah

FASA used to be a household name in America and now they're nothing but a distant memory for a bunch of boomers.

It kinda works for vampires though, because like transsexuals, vampires are not human

>Pay extra to play early bullshit

>Premium-Deluxe Goy Editions

>All that cosmetic DLC

>Motherfucking Season Pass Story DLC

>For a game releasing in ONE YEAR*

>*Subject to further delay

>sjw genderfluid garbage

Sometimes, dead is better.

found a new game to shit on, huh Barry?

Avellone is leagues above most vg writers

zoomer detected, sad you never got to see a giant WOD session, you may have even found a fat goth to fuck like we all did

The man who stands for nothing lies down for everything user

reminder that HE'S IN

Attached: 1552939900830.png (1329x758, 261K)

We have a 30 second prerendered trailer for the game. Wait until we see some actual gameplay before shitposting that the game will fail.

Boy am I excited!

Attached: cringe.png (959x265, 31K)

eh magic literally made a she boon a planeswalker who can kill anyone even ghosts, she makes teferi look white

Attached: $.jpg (750x450, 182K)

Wanting people to relax and not be unreasonably blinded by hype has nothing to do with wanting a game to fail.

We already have proof that Bloodlines 2 will be trash.

The people behind Bloodlines 2 are sjw

RIP VTMB franchise

Attached: based.jpg (1274x810, 271K)

>be 19
>it's 1998
>playing wod nightly with my friends at our shitty local stop
>we all work at the same shitty call center and all go to the same school
>half the group is fat female weebs who dress like goths and smell like chees
>have no standards so fuck all of them even "pan cake nipples" who doesn't wash between sex sessions for weeks
>best time for the game

...and then it all fell apart

Attached: Vtmrevised.jpg (900x1200, 1.15M)

lol with all the paradox tier dlc and pay to play bullshit, Yea Forums defending this out of pure nostalgia is proof that this board is fucking dead in its values and only cares of nureddit themes.

Why can't they just leave their political shit out of games

they will argue that vtm always was political but fail to recognize that the politians being fucking vampires means no one cares if your 3 fucking genders and two cartoon characters we have a tribe for batshit crazy people and they have flaws for being batshit crazy

"Remember the six million"

-Nosferatu vampire while sucking on a rat in the sewers, 2020

>make human thinblood
>want to become a disgusting nosferatu
>second time rolls around you can become a hideous monstrosity
Seems pretty fitting.

Attached: 1384654821639.jpg (354x260, 11K)

Wonder if there'll be a debuff for feeding on HIV trannies and faggots.

Nigga that sounds comfy as hell. I am jealous

why is this a thing?

Sounds more like Changeling: The Dreaming than Vampire: The Masquerade

>CHRIS AVELLONE IS A HACK

HEY FUCK YOU

Attached: 1549170565797.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

first person only

enjoy your SHIT melee combat, meanwhile we have based dmc 5 and sekiro holding down the front

you mock us boomers but late 90-2002 was the best time i will ever have in gaming

>pc gaming had a entire section devoted to it and you would find rare titles every time

>hobby shops were plentiful and friendly

>goth culture was a thing so anyone could get laid as long as you had a trench coat

>fucking arcades and the one quarter rule made me actual have to socialize and learn to not rage over fighting games

your whole entire day could be gaming and you didn;t burn out, or feel like you were just running from your life cause your life was gaming with others in a large community

Attached: gp2.jpg (700x433, 51K)

>Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.
You fags shilled the first non stop, demanded a sequel and this is whats become of it. Im not even gonna play the first one now, this franchise was either gay before, or is now and Im not finding out

Autism. Do you even need to ask?

autist

it kinda reminds me of THIAF, it got a lot of animated prerendered scenes but little gameplay. boring

Yea Forums is basically on the same level as tumblr now

>you will never again go to compUSA to look at the pc game wall and pick an interesting game based on box art.

Remember to than based Caucasian Male for putting a nail in their coffin.

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg (913x1160, 228K)

lol, is this shit real?

If current white wolf has anything at all to do with the game it's going to be a tumblr shitfest. I'm not getting hype in the slighteat because I know it's going to be shit in the end.

Attached: Dw6if2TXcAEQYca.jpg (739x1081, 228K)

Why are such a Day 1 dlc pronoun faggot shill?

Notice all the hate threads against this game as soon as it's announced? We know it's you, Todd. Just fucking stop.

Attached: 1471405033846.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Why can't you just admit you mean non-straight people when you say "politics"

It's gonna be a Vampyr 2.0, but that won't stop people from shitposting all day long in hopes of finally coming home.

What gender is this vile creature?

>you will never go to circuit city and dig through bins for cheap pc parts
>you will never spend 8 hours boss camping in ever quest dragon while shit talking with your friends

>you will never again have a nerd hook up at a lan

>in 5 years hobby stores won;t exist and gaming will be reduced to casual brs promoted by blue hair nobodies on streaming only services

Attached: Gtftw+their+ugly+faces+looks+like+my+normal+face+_957e62dbfcbe37d019805e67242a070b.jpg (167x200, 7K)

It's the whole spectrum here.

Reminder that I don't have to pay a dollar to fap to vampire christina hendricks

Attached: 1553228124054.jpg (808x720, 75K)

How fucking pissed can you be?
Dude just accept it, the game is already confirmed to be shit, blaming bethesda for it won't change the fact.

FOR PROGRESS!

FOR EQUALITY!

BRING DOWN THE MALE OPPRESSION!

QUEER VAMPIRES UNITE!

Attached: 1553226365602.png (1356x799, 263K)

>people

>QUEER VAMPIRES UNITE!
The first game had gay vampires, didn't it?

Attached: 1444814074868.jpg (1500x1714, 563K)

The bio is good until "stands up for female Kindred..." but being Seattle you could let it pass. The last part: "Fast becoming... level the establishment" is abhorrent.

Epic, simply epic

does this shit about the gender stuff mean i can be a dick girl?

degenerate

Yeah, but its not as a political statement, he's just gay.

Please tell me this is cherry picking. I knew their writing has gone downhill since 2nd ed. But holy fuck that's terrible writing!

Couldn't be any worse than the last fourth of the first game.

vampires have been gay since Anne Rice

so they should remove something inline with the series themes because its also now a political statement

retard

>spec my character for non-violence
>realize the game is fucking unbeatable thanks to sewer party with geodude and spiderman

th-thanks

I went to hobby town usa a few months ago. I was looking at everything, models of cars, trains, tanks. They had a D&D section so I was looking at one of the books and some dude walked past and said
>D&Ds for losers
or something like that. He wasnt joking, he was being an ass. This faggot says that, in a hobby store, while looking at rc cars or something. Fuck him for ruining the comfy atmosphere

>all these NO POLITIKS IN MUH VIDYA posters
But I bet you would be fine with it if it was something that agreed with your political views instead

please be fake i want to like this game so much but if its tumblr trash im cancelling my preorder

>muslim
>against patriarchy
>queer
how can this not break any SoD?

they will say no but they mean yes

cancel it incel nigger

>incel
reddit on the house tonight

VTMB 1 suffered from a fuckton of bugs and an unfinished last quarter of the game. To the point the community had to come along and pick up the pieces. We'll be fine.

Seattle is pretty gay like that user.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on chechnya in the tabletop game?

Politics in the original game were:
>"this group of vampires think strict rules will protect their existence"
>"this other group thinks that rules are like totally lame bro"

Politics in games now are "heres some leftist talking points we're disguising as character personality"

all of this is true except avellone is not a hack
if he were in charge of writing it the game might not be total shit
i woulda said the same about the lead writer of vtmb, but seeing his responses in interviews i've got little hope for that now

>The recurring international controversy over the persecution of homosexuals is a clever media manipulation designed to keep the focus on Sharia law, away from the true inner workings of the republic. While homosexuals are indeed held in detention facilities for days, and humiliated, starved, tortured, and eventually fed upon and killed, this is not the point. The point is to distract from the truth of what Chechnya has become. That said, even among the Kindred [vampires of the Camarilla] any kind of “homosexual behavior” is punished harshly. ... There is unfortunately nothing we can do for our brothers and sisters in Chechnya who suffer under this — interference is ill-advised at this point, but should any Kindred (or even kine [mortals]) seek asylum within regnums under our control, granting it may win allies to our side who are not just well-trained in combat and thankful to us, but also knowledgeable in the ways of a people who might already be preparing to attack us.

Try actually reading my post properly you dumb bitch

Glad to see the iq of this board continues to drop every day, jesus you're retarded.

>Copenhagen
>Seattle
I don't know about US, but in Europe he'd be DURKA DURKA sandnigger

i legit can't tell the difference between reddit and trolling anymore

sup lil zoom?

That doesn't change a) that they were human and b) that they have one of two genders lad

>“I wanted to inform you of some changes that will be implemented at White Wolf, starting immediately.
>Sales and printing of the V5 Camarilla and Anarch books will be temporarily suspended. The section on Chechnya will be removed in both the print and PDF versions of the Camarilla book. We anticipate that this will require about three weeks. This means shipping will be delayed; if you have pre-ordered a copy of Camarilla or Anarchs, further information will follow via e-mail.
>“In practical terms, White Wolf will no longer function as a separate entity. The White Wolf team will be restructured and integrated directly into Paradox Interactive, and I will be temporarily managing things during this process. We are recruiting new leadership to guide White Wolf both creatively and commercially into the future, a process that has been ongoing since September.”

It was cancelled

I don't care.

Hopefully she gets titfucked, doggystyled and brutally spit roasted at some point during the story

Wasn't this the fat bitch from the first one spreading all that diseased blood?

So are they a vampire republic now?
Based
youtu.be/Ngb7VqJFA54

Welp, that's a quick way to kill my hype for the sequel. I don't know why I expected any different.

I'm saying what they mean by politics in games now is "here's our external ideology we are putting into the game to brainwash you"

But what it should be is politics as relevant to the created imaginary world and the characters interactions within it. I dont see how you didnt get that from my response but please continue being a fucktard

fuck you also resetera faggot

Because you fucking faggot, in the first game I played a cute vamp hoe who shagged my malk waifu.
That's not straight, but it's also not political, didn't make any points, didn't even make any kind of deal about it. CAUSE NO ONE FUCKING CARES
fuckoff, jesus

Your post was not hard to comprehend. I'm calling you stupid because your post has nothing to do with what I said. My point was all these people bitching about """politics""" would love if it a game said something that agreed with their politics instead. Get it, you fucking moron?
Yeah it sure sounds like you don't care at all, dipshit

Or, you mongoloid, maybe people are actually completely fine with politics in their games that are confined to the setting, and what they don't want is retarded modern real world politics shoved into it for no reason, no benefit to the game, just to lecture people.

>Your post was not hard to comprehend. I'm calling you stupid because your post has nothing to do with what I said. My point was all these people bitching about """politics""" would love if it a game said something that agreed with their politics instead.

>projecting this hard

You are so fucking stupid you can't comprehend my very simple point lmao
>projecting this hard

I just hope the pronouns shit is only being down for PR brownie points since it's fucking simple to program, and that the rest of the writing is kept away from bs.

imagine being this retarded

>My point was all these people bitching about """politics""" would love if it a game said something that agreed with their politics instead.
No they wouldnt you fucking idiot. If ben shapiro was a central figure of the game and the game was about pwning libtard vampires, that would be just as shitty as it has nothing to fucking do with vampires. Woke vampire bloodlines will be a slap in the face to the complex political battle between the two "sides" of the original game. Fuck you

>game allows you to choose to be a tranny
>certain NPCs are programmed to address you by what they think you are just to trigger you

No ex-Troika people involved means it's not gonna be Bloodlines in anything but the name. So it's just an urban fantasy RPG set in the middle of the Portland-Seattle-Vancouver triangle of woke-at-any-cost, which doesn't speak to me.

Hard pass.

>he actually thinks that's a valid comparison
Yeah, nah. Imagine a character was against gay people appearing in video games and TV shows and expressed that view. You think all these "no politics" retards would say it shouldn't be in the game? Moron.
Epic, simply epic

I don't WANT it to fail. It probably WON'T fail, as in it will sell shitloads. I know it's gonna be SHIT. I know it's gonna be nothing like the original, which I LOVED. What I want is a GOOD game. What I'll get is TRASH. I'm only MAD, that's all.

Bro, you're like 40? Have you accomplished anything?

>sjw trash game is announced
>resetera fags come out of the woodwork to defend it

cringe

Vampires have always attracted faggotry like this you goofy motherfuckers, I don't know what you expected

>a character was against gay people appearing in video games and TV shows and expressed that view.
What the fuck would that have to do with vampires you absolute fucking idiot.

faggots like you make me thank god im not a braindead cynical contrarian.

Epic, put me in the Reddit screenshot
You are really, really, really, really stupid
Go back and read my original post, try really hard to actually understand what I said instead of getting triggered and shitting your pants out of rage, and then fuck off

>set in another liberal shithole that is become a post-apocalyptic wasteland due to leftist policies

pass

these people are literally incapable of thinking in any context besides the real world and their nonsense beliefs. they can't understand that a game can be its own vacuum, and that completely different things are relevant within that vacuum.
they're a shill or shitposting from faglord era or something anyway, you can tell by their inability to shitpost well and just keep screaming OMG U DUMB READ MY POST LUL over and over

>resetera nigger acting like zhe belongs
lmao

>will get to kill tranny vampires
so... what's the problem?

>Yeah, nah. Imagine a character was against gay people appearing in video games and TV shows and expressed that view. You think all these "no politics" retards would say it shouldn't be in the game? Moron.
Sorry to butt into your conversation, but that does sound kinda fun. Though I don't think it'd work well with VTMB setting and with how most games get developed, especially after witnessing how Shadowrun Dragonfall "handled" skinheads and the situation surrounding them, I am hesitant if I actually want to see such thing implemented.

it's not entirely hopeless

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-22 06.31.18.png (780x167, 31K)

What part of that post states it wants to fail, you fucktards?

No, it is.

Attached: ruined.png (1766x3532, 2.35M)

maybe thats why you should play it

Sounds like you're literally incapable of thinking a game can also NOT exist in a vacuum if it's created that way and if you don't like it then tough luck
Not my fault he's literally too stupid to understand my very first post and has never properly responded to it
Epic, simply epic

>Islam doesn't really meld well with the very thing it finds haram, can you theologically explain where you find the consistencies in such a practi-
>*transforms*

How can a game die so fast?

>gender pronouns
why even bother with this option? You'd think trans players would just play as the sex they identify as. Why bring gender dysphoria into your role play?

nationalism with christian influences wouldn't really work in a vampire game, so no

Pity points is why.

when you don't understand your audience

Don't worry they're not going to play the game anyway. They have bars and protests to go to.

It's not for trans players, it's for sjw transtender faggots for whom dysphoria isn't an issue

Don’t say that, user! Look at all the cool stuff you’ll be able to get if you preorder now! Remember the stop sign!? So WaCkY huh? xD

Attached: DCBFFD42-5A51-4A4D-B65F-8888EDF3ED2A.png (616x770, 562K)

anyone have that shitty mspaint comic of a developer trying to get women to buy their game by making all the changes they request, and then at the end the woman says "i do not play video games"

I was trepidly optimistic about a sequel. Now that I know it's pozzed I just feel nothing towards the game. It failing though it is an inevitability though, and not a wish.

Attached: 1470547384064.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

This isn't cynical contrarianism, this is genuine concern.

user, it's starting to revert back. Those places were worse about 6-7 years ago. Table top seems to be getting rid of the cancer.

I don't like neo nazi /pol/ fags either. I hate SJWs, and I hate /pol/fags. I wish both communities would fucking die. That's my politics.

This, both forever ruined discussion on Yea Forums

>While the demo of the early stages of the game I saw hinted at conflict and the politics of warring clans, Clooney says it’s central to Bloodlines 2 that the writers (who include Brian Mitsoda, narrative designer on the original game) are actively taking a political stance in this sequel, with its themes of art versus commerce and technological advances versus tradition.
>“One of the reasons why that particular conflict attracted us so much was because it’s an inherently political conversation but it’s one of the few ones where it’s hard to… there are valid approaches. The world has to move forward, right?” says Clooney.
>“It is a political game but I think it’s one of those few opportunities that gives us the chance to let people make their own political statement in a way that’s not cheap. I don’t believe you can look at both sides of a political argument without understanding both sides. It’s easy to say this is good and this is bad. But it’s definitely taking some political stances on what we think are right and wrong. In terms of the main conflict what is interesting is it’s one of those truly balanced issues.”
>It’s not just politics where Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 takes a progressive approach. The character creator, which players get to use twice – once at the start to define your human aspects and then a second time later in the game to flesh out your vampire – goes way beyond basic male and female models. Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.
>“We’re interested in providing a very robust roleplaying experience for the player with something were they can really identify with their character by fine tuning and providing lots of options for them to do that,” says Rachel Leiker, UX/UI designer at Hardsuit Labs.

Attached: 1375348206536.gif (442x188, 1.17M)

i have a child and wife and a gaming room to slowly die in while playing old rpgs

i'm good

Attached: 10451ae49634be2dd4b46c05d1d32255.png (900x1500, 1.41M)

You all realize this is for PR
right?

Attached: 1550795380209.png (301x300, 166K)

Based. I still have hopes that the game will be good despite the unnecessary bullshit, but I wish videogames could just be videogames again.

Attached: 1553009295938.jpg (703x547, 100K)

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Wait so are you telling me that depending how you play you can technically somehow genocide all LGBTBBQ vampires and humans if you wanted to? No doubt you'll probably be considered evil and they won't have any characters that back you for doing it but could you still do it? Could it also work vice-versa killing all straight white rich vampires?
If so why is anyone mad?

Attached: Please use the Wii U game pad.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

(((((((mental illness)))))))), identifying with LGBTlibtards count as mental illness

HEY CAMMY

imagine clinging so hard to shitty right wing ideology that you think more freedom in character creation is a bad thing

Gameplay doesn't make an RPG, writing does, and the writing's on the wall this shit's chock full of SJW indoctrination and will not have any of the punk/goth spirited humor the original had because it's mean and offensive.

Yea but the first game was literally about left wing anarchists and right wing authoritarians.

More freedom is great! Shoehorning it in is as insulting to the mentally ill as calling the single black guy in the show "Token". Doing it for inclusion's sake isn't equality, nor is it respectful, it's pandering. But these attention-starved echo-chamber faggots thrive on that attention and will take it even if it blows them up eventually.

Please send me the copy for the script of the game since you clearly read the entire thing

Attached: 1549396586096.jpg (166x84, 4K)

>you mock us boomers but late 90-2002
Is Gen X, you dumbo.

>You'd think trans players would just play as the sex they identify as.
Because that is a meme to filter retards. Literally trannies always wanted to be called a man or a woman

>but it's a bad omen

how. Even the new pokemon game lets you change your pronouns different from your model in the settings and you faggots worship nintendo

Wasn't the game super political before anyway? I haven't played it in a while but iirc the main conflict was right v left mentality

I only complain about sjws and such if it's for a game I don't like but seeing as were getting fucking bloodlines 2 I will make an exception. get over yourself op

Have sex

I mean it sounds like you're just triggered because the pollygons use pronouns you don't like but whatever

Whitewolf was SJW as fuck before SJWs existed retard, they only recently became redpilled

>circuit city

RIP ;_;

I dont understand how Rudi's - the new semi important character in the VTM universe- background makes sense for the VTM universe.

It's always been canon that once you are Embraced; your old life is fucking over. You cant just hang out with your family anymore, hang out with your friends and keep pretending everything is fine.You change in ways you cannot ever explain to people, and they WILL notice the change in skin coloration, the strange new lifestyle, the fact you don't breath as much as you used to- People that KNEW you were dangerous.To themselves as much as to you.

You were supposed to cut all ties, or literally 'officially' die.You dont GET to play "Human but with porphyria".

Ok but the game has always been about this, is Yea Forums just now realizing that most games (and works of art in general) are anti right wing? Thats literally how its been since the beginning of forever

I only played a little of the first game but I have a question.
Did the original explore both sides of things or did it straight up tell you which is the "right" side? I dont mind a game being political as long as it makes sense in its world and it doesnt force a side. Presenting all sides and letting the player do what they want with the information is how it should be done imo.

Yeah I don't think the first game had mentally ill trannies and faggots running around. Go play it again.

>If so why is anyone mad
Because you will 100% not be able to do that and you know that. If you could, would be no issue with their shitty writing I'd just murder all their garbage characters so I never have to endure them speaking

>I mean to be honest the anarchs were for sure portrayed as imperfect, but a lesser evil for sure. The cammys leader literally lived in a giant super villain tower and had evil thaumaturgical wizards on their team.

Vampires don't fuck and are pretty much unable to feel love so it doesn't matter.

it's a shame that this is what VTMB threads will be until it releases. they used to be quite nice.
guess I should finish the first one.

Reminder that paradox killed white wolf for mentioning neo nazis in the wod universe even though theyve been there all along.

hello triggered bitchpussy

Just post as normal and ignore people trying to bait

Don't think I've ever seen such a long-awaited game get announced only to have the hype die immediately like this. Fucking Weimarica, man.

Attached: 1490236676459.png (226x220, 122K)

>IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE HOT GARBAGE
>if

Nines and Jack save your life like three or four times while Lacroix keeps backstabbing you and is constantly treated as a joke nobody likes. Strauss is the "reasonable" Camarilla option but he's a pretty minor character.

Yeah, okay. So?

The only thing I fucking care about that is there is a tiddy slider or not.
I want my big fat vampire tiddies.

Attached: 1537034209837.gif (200x350, 157K)

I mean its something that could be done theoretically, and it'd be interesting to see.

It's pretty astonishing. All they had to do is not say retarded sjw shit in interviews, but they just couldn't help themselves.

It was very political, but also didnt present either side as the best. Anarchs essentially reject the Status Quo of regular Cainite society and their leadership, the Camarilla.

That's pretty much it. The Camarilla represent order, the traditions, the old blood with power and organization. Which include a lot of VERY important rules and regulations which keep peace and order in a world with insane super powered assholes.The Anarchs are more libertine with no respect for 'Elders' just because they are more powerful. They resent the priveleged status of the lords of the Camarilla and other high end immortals.They still kinda respect the Masquerade and some of the rules.

There's also the Sabbat.
They just want to fucking party.

Reminder that OP rectally ragnarok'd and you're allowed to be excited about game announcements or hearing that people you appreciate will be working on them, as long as you remember to reserve your final judgment for the game's release.

Also reminder that nobody is forcing you to use any options in a game you deem to be too SJW for your tastes. You can roll the Chad-est vampire you can think of, and you're probably not going to interact with the people who use the options you're against anyway.

Attached: 5123277+_d6051c12d5220e06bca409e98bf5594d.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Attached: bloodpacks.jpg (1332x749, 152K)

play it again fag. There's no metion of retards like you.

I hope this is true, when I was a kid hobby stores were fantastic.

The ride never ends. It makes me wonder how bad the pre flood world had to have been for God to decide to destroy it, based on where we are now

>more character customization options is bad

Attached: pepe_thinking.jpg (741x568, 92K)

And people are also allowed to be wary since there are red flags anyone with above room temperature IQ can see.
Its always baffling that when shit goes down its retarded hype fags like you that shuts up first.

>gay
>islamic
>communism
The unholy trifecta

Attached: 1550967019266.jpg (571x803, 52K)

Reminder that you can always pirate the game if you don't want to give the freak shows money.

Being muslim is where it gets retarded though, muslim religion is strongly against every single one of his viewpoints. I guess it's on purpose to make a funny character, but still.

meh, I'll pirate it

Attached: piratefag master race.png (764x746, 49K)

Dude. Think about the abject insane planning you'd need. You have a lot of people that KNOW you and that you interact in a daily basis. Suddenly, you cannot ever interact with them , even when the sun is up at any point.Getting in a car and riding around is impossible without extreme preparation during the day.

And not to mention the personal changes. You dont need to breath anymore. Your skin changes pallor. You dont have a pulse. You look sickly to the average person. You dont eat...people food. And now you have a preternatural instinct where every human looks fucking delicious.

This is not something you can hide from family. "Hey Jim, I heard you cant step outside during the day?"

>PATTERN RECOGNITION BAD

Isn't that possible in the first game though?

>SJW as fuck
They were openly left-leaning for sure, but not zealous enough to be considered SJW.

wonder how long it'll take for someone to make a mod that removes all the leftist stuff?

One of the best parts of the first game was that random encounter with a friend from when you were alive, having to pretend you're a different person so they leave you alone. It's the little things.

Is it made by Paradox ? If so, expect cucked levels off the chart.

>Yea Forums 10+ yrs ago
>pirate because they are underage with no money
>Yea Forums now
>pirates because they vote with their wallet like responsible adults

I'm so proud of you guys...

Camarilla vs Anarchs was more authoritarian vs libertarian than left vs right.

"Trans" SJWs aren't dysphoric, they just pretend they are.

That's a stupid ass post.

First game was excellent but was done 15 years ago by a now defunct studio. Modern revival is a cashgrab by swedish cucks to cash in on the first 1 success.

In these conditions, the 2nd one likely being fucking shit has no bearings on the first one being an excellent game.

They don't care about the cause, they care about being morally superior by endorsing it.

He'd be fucking hunted down in a blood hunt for being that close to accidentally spilling the beans.
Even an old timey anarch would do it out of common sense.

you can be anything you can imagine!

The first game was about choice and one of the wrongest choices you could take was siding with illegal immigrants.
The right wing choice was Strauss and he was a legitimate good person. Center-right was LaCroix who was a neoliberal mercenary straight from Napoleon's armies. Center-left was telling everyone to fuck off. And full left was letting the anarchs rot your brain.

Everyone offered good and bad experiences and there were characters aligned towards each point of view so you were sure to find someone to like no matter where you stood.

This is already self-congratulating about being openly progressive so fuck you if you're anywhere right of Mao.

/pol/ is SEEEEEETHING

How is more customization bad in a role playing game?

Wait for 2 years for the complete game

>get someone's pronoun wrong
>player REEEEEEs for over 20 minutes
>people leave
>no one wants to play anymore
>game over

nothing wrong whatsoever

>character throws self off building

Nines Anarch were shit but Isaac is mostly sensible. Difference between old school (Isaac & Strauss) vs new blood upstarts (Nines and LaCroix). It's pretty clear by th game peridos that the tradition may be stifling but they are the bulwark that stops real bad shits.

I heard it got bad but goddamn. They really got rotted from the inside out huh?

>body type
Yes!
>employment history
Yes!
>fashion
Yes!
>gender pronouns
NO!

Preordered. Twice.

mfw i actually did

Attached: nutted.gif (400x308, 649K)

I hope we can ignore pronouns and come off to these characters as assholes

Based, can't wait to fuck him over and organize a vampire supremacist society.

There's three bad choices, one is the neoliberal white rich guy running Camarilla affairs in the city. The others are literal illegal immigrants and and anarchist murdercult.
There's three good choices. The conservative leader of the Camarilla in the city. The anarchs who are a commie, a though guy a black panther and a literal pirate. And going solo.
On top of that there were dozens of characters that leaned multiple ways and had more complex world views so you could always find someone to relate to.

You can look forward to every conservative option being default bad and every progressive option being default good now.

Do any of those explicitly show you they're good or bad or are you basing that off personal beliefs?

I just don't want propaganda man, especially in a game about vampire clans fucking each other over.
It's that too much to ask?

>commie anarchs
>good choice
Congratulations! You've won a free helicopter ride.

Is this what passes for humor in /pol/?

No, these days you have to shoot up a mosque to get a chuckle out of /pol/.

Reminder that V:tM has always been full of sexual degeneracy of all types. Anyone complaining about including that stuff now is a giant fag.

>Reminder that V:tM has always been full of sexual degeneracy of all types.
Like Tzimisce sculpting seven dicks on victim's forehead?

Kuei Jin and LaCroix get you killed for listening to obvious power-mad retards' propaganda and you can't join the Sabbath.

Then it wouldn't trouble you to name some examples.

Tzimisce aren't mentally healthy individuals user.

Reminder that it's never been full of trannies and pronouns as any kind of major focus, and that it's been full of malkavians being actually malkavians and not overrun with pc bullshit that would remove characters like your friendly neighbourhood nignog weapons dealer, or would remove all chinks from the game entirely cause too much stereotype.

clips.twitch.tv/InterestingGlutenFreeSaladCeilingCat

Baali founder was a slave boy left to die, abandoned fuck toy who struck a bargain with demons for revenge. Is that kind of gay community representation you want?

I'm almost 40 i started gaming at 5 but if i reference something like pacman or how a new atari 2600 smelled it will fly over alot, i didn;t pc game till i was 10 and thats when things got serious

only bad thing are gender pronouns

Its that a man?

>>>/reddit/

I'm more concerned about being forced to play a dirty thinblood than I am about people getting to pick what npcs call them.

you are an insane person

This, and apparently you will be forced to diablerize somebody later in the game.

>I'm more concerned
You should be concerned about lots of shit about this game.

>only bad thing are gender pronouns
whats wrong with those?

Thin blood means that's it, right? No more climbing up the magic totem pole?

40 is Gen X. The "everyone older than 30 is a boomer" meme, is a meme.

It implies the people making the game are mentally ill and expect us to coddle their mental illness.

>WAAAAAAAA
>STOP HAVING NICE THINGS
ok fag

Don't worry, thinbloods now have the power to change their gender pronouns.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Thin-Blood_Alchemy
>Profane Hieros Gamos: User can change their gender

>NICE THINGS
Where?

Here's a more accurate photo of her.

Attached: bloodlines2buttfacesjw.jpg (800x600, 58K)

you're a dumb fucking nigger and I won't bother explaining myself

t. Canada

It's a faggot.

Wow that whole idea is bullshit. Thin-bloods are supposed to be weakass abortions, what's the point of giving them fucking blood magic?

I have no idea, man. Thin-bloods were supposed to be weak scum but grow unpredictably. Giving them blood magic makes no sense.

>Thin-bloods were supposed to be weak scum
....and a harbinger of Gehenna.

>more options is bad

>Gameplay doesn't make an RPG
Yes it does. If I'm going to play a game for 100+ hours it better have good gameplay otherwise I'll read a fucking book.

>I just hope the pronouns shit is only being down for PR brownie points since it's fucking simple to program, and that the rest of the writing is kept away from bs.
How fucking naive are you?

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

you just know there will be NPCs telling you what fucking pronouns they go by like they're a walking twitter bio

Unrated post

>User can change their gender
ppfffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttahahahahaha

Last word, just to piss you off.

will there be a 41% chance of suicide if the player does this?

>Listen man
>ITS MAAM
>-1 Masquerade point

So pretty much confirmed you have to interact with trannies to play the story.
Fuck this won’t normalize a mental illness that every year castrates hundreds of boys and leads to thousands of suicides

because your liberal(for the time) game is getting a liberal(for the time) sequel?

>Pandering to mentally ill people who think terms beyond men and women should be accepted
>Right wing ideology

Good fucking lord you're brainwashed.

Because they hate white men and want to destroy every hoppy that they have until they are just as miserable as that far Cat Lady down the street who Never bothered settling down and now is too old to have kids and to used up to ever get a man

Eh, I'd hit it.

Attached: 1553236224655.jpg (2046x768, 338K)

>Obsidian

Attached: 1392793904971.jpg (800x1152, 594K)

>be unattractive woman
>make yourself even more unattractive

Reminder that Strauss is the only powerful vamp in the game that doesnt take advantage of you and make you do his dirty work. Every quest with Strauss (aside from tremere but that's different, you're both part of a close knight clan) requires you to offer to help him out, he never asks you to do anything for him

why cant I LOOK FORWARD TO ONE FUCKING GAME WITHOUT /V REMINDING ME OF THIS SHIT

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck.jpg (474x467, 41K)

trump is a boomer
he is 72
geriatrics out

>he lets Yea Forums dictate him what to think
you deserve to be unhappy

>complaining about cute black girls

You'd probably have a more fulfilling life if you left Yea Forums forever

>lazy strawman
it's like i'm really in /pol/

That was the only pic i had on hand of the first game wearing it's politics on it's sleeve.

When the fuck did so many SJWs get here? I can't imagine anybody defending bullshit like this even a year ago.

This is unironically happening and it's just as funny as other times Yea Forums flip out at nonsense.

Do you think people like Bush or something?
What you are doing is the same as posting a pic of golden age simpsons where they satirize republicans and saying that we should not complain about nu-simpsons turning grandpa into a fag and lisa into an sjw. God you mongoloids are retarded.

Ban for all political and CAPs/obvious bait posts in Yea Forums when?

The only politics of the game we know so far is that it's covering the divide between art and commerce and technological progress.

but user, dnd IS FOR LOSERS, so is JRPG btw.

>Haven in Copenhagen
sure looks like someone from Danmark. If you can kill him ill buy the game just for that.

And pronouns.

is that a game dev??

>Anarch.
>Anti-establishment
>for equality
>female kindred

this is just typical anarch shit, user.

V Y K O S

senior writer I think

>Body morphing and body sizes is not the same as being a fucking disgusting tranny or gender-sliding/non-binary androgyny you absolute mongoloid freak.

"B-b-but it's going to be fine guise! It's just /pol/acks overreacting! I've pre-ordered, why haven't you?"
-Most of the retards in these threads.

Yes I am sure he's gonna come to Seattle from Copenhagen just to bother you

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they're not shills (well, at least most of them) since it is a long awaited sequel to a game that's adored on this site. That said, anyone who preorders a game deserves whatever turd they get, preordering games is a retarded practice. Just wait for the reviews baka

and stunning. Don't forget stunning.

I hope you are ready for transgendered muslim disabled vampires

Attached: DrHgqF9U0AEnsH0.jpg (400x400, 38K)

It's good for marketing. There will be a million threads between now and release talking about it here, and social media will constantly be repeating and discussing points. It's profitable in an age where ad blockers and filtering exist.

I couldn't care less what retards think.
I've waited for another WoD game for far more than a decade.

I honestly want to see how empowered they are. I bet they are op as fuck.

>I don't care if it's shit, I want MORE MORE MORE!
God damn, you sound just like my Star Wars fantard friend.

based
keep it up gramps

I hope there are these types of characters, so I can kill them.

inb4 they make these characters essential and unkillable

that's a bruh moment from me pal

There is literally no setting I love as much as the world of darkness.
I fucking love it's utter incapability of being ironic.
I love the earnestness of treehugging monstrosities fighting evil mustache twirling corporations
I love pic related.
It's just the greatest setting ever concived and both /pol/ and reddit can fuck off

Attached: file.png (458x782, 69K)

all of that sounds great except gender pronouns and desu that doesn't really affect me that much.

shes gonna get gangraped by a bunch of black vampires

>inb4 voiced MC

Then you truly are an irredeemable moron. I would begrudge your capacity for happiness, but I value my intellect too much.

It must suck to have shit taste

boomers didnt have pcs growing up
its pretty hard with millenials not knowing the generations

user you are aware you sound like a massive faggot, right

>Body type, gender pronouns,
Thank god it has gener pronouns, i was worried for a bit there.
Preordered

Attached: 1505985439159.jpg (534x762, 72K)

Nigger if you're into vampire games you might as well paint LGBT on your forehead

>Pointing out somebody is a retard for gulping down any slop thrown in their faces makes me a faggot
lol ok.

And Rudi.

>badmouthing based Avellone

Ignored the rest of your shitpost rightaway.

Attached: 1268496627543.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>Gender pronouns

Literally go fuck yourself?

Sneaking the occasional OPTIONAL LINE is way different than every other line of dialogue being some sort of virtue signaling "Heh...yeah FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE I LOVE ISLAM AND I LOVE GENDER QUEER VAMPIRES OF COLOR"