How does it feel that tweek dislikes Smash Ultimate...

How does it feel that tweek dislikes Smash Ultimate? That's smash pro player#38993 to announce they don't like Ultimate but this time its a top 2 player in the world. Where did it go all wrong? I thought Ultimate was supposed to be the best smash game

Attached: 3873.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/399089701
twitch.tv/tweekssb/clips?filter=clips&range=24hr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source?

He completely dumpstered Sinji even though he was playing as Ridley and Sandbagging. Felt bad to watch.

Melee is literal perfection sadly it can't be topped

Why is his hair so flat?

How do I beat Ike with Little Mac

thinning hair

Take a shower

>autistic sub-genre
>person dubbed best player in the world from op pic looks like an image edit of a paraplegic shipped into a bunch of screens
>the topic of discussion is pro players leaving
>tournament hosts abandon titles
Can't make this shit up.
Just let it go. Hopefully next time you'll latch onto a game that actually gets the support of its creators.

Melee or Gaylay

It was on his stream today. He spent the majority of the streaming saying he dislikes the game. He dislikes how campy the game is, dislikes the input lag, dislike how you can hardly punish in this game and he hates all the bullshit in the game

>input lag
Ya the input lag is pretty ass. I'm amazed how well some people are able to adapt to it though.

Who.
Fucking.
Cares.

The game is way less campy than Brawl and 4 thanks to increased approach options, I don't know what he's talking about.

Hungrybox and armada are considered the best melee players in the world, evo gave no shits about them,, he can dislike ultimate but nintendo has proven time and time again, they do not care about the autistic obsession of players of old games

these fuckers are of the same breed as Movie bob and his argument that game innovation ended at Mario brothers 3

the reality is smash ultimate is a breed of brawl and 4 and a pretty good one, want to play fox vs jiggly puff round 4.989? buy your own crv tv

want to say skill matters? even sonicfox got dumpstered by people who actually play real fighters, none of these smash fucks would last in any main stream fighter even hold your hand tekken

Attached: MarioBob.jpg (320x475, 126K)

Most of the top players have a campy style outside of maybe light and void. Samsora, Leo, Dabuz, Zackray, camp like no tomorrow

Not really. There's no big changes like Dash to Jump momentum returning. The characters with varied approach options still kind of remain within the Top side of things, with good mobility that enables crossups and various tricks that pretty much everyone had back then to bypass most characters' Out of Shield game.

How the hell is this game campy when he rushes people down with Wario on a regular basis? even against Leo's godlike spacing with sword characters he's once his face all the time

Attached: image.png (661x635, 704K)

never mind rickles ganon literally wiping the floor with top tiers

sounds like he's confusing netplay with locals

Is he the best player? He drowned in Pools at multiple tournies so far and couldn't even get into Summit. If anything I'd say MKLeo is the best in the world right now especially ever since he solved the Wario matchup.

Mkleo and even Dabuz are more consistent than Tweek, but when Tweek is in the zone and not jobbing he is kinda unstoppable. It's up to your definition of what makes someone the best.

Then post a link to a clip? I know you know how Twitch works.

twitch.tv/videos/399089701

you can even feel it from the fucking character selection screen, a friend who never played smash in his life told to me to check if my tv was set to game mode due to how shitty it felt

Attached: 1529535795160.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Eh tweeks just mad cloud and bayo got nerfed to the dirt. He's good but he's one of the edgiest twinks Ive seen almost leffen tier even. I wouldn't take his opinion especially when players like Armada and leo actually like the game.

twitch.tv/tweekssb/clips?filter=clips&range=24hr

>no clips of this

OP is a flaming faggot. Melee will never be relevant again.

Attached: 1550112191713.jpg (516x658, 83K)

He's just sad he's gotta learn a new game and just blames it instead of him. You know people can make fun of zero all they want for being fat but at least he's the first to say he's just bad at the new game.

This, tweek is just pulling a leffen.

what's that i smell
gotta turn on the fan
*whiiiiiiiiirrrrrr*

Attached: karen pit.jpg (900x1200, 87K)

ZeRo hates the game as well.
Tweek has won more than anyone else

Cant blame him. U can break out of anything in this game. A lot of combos are fake news in this game. At least Sm4sh combos looked plausible.

ZeRo thinks this game is more Inconsistent than Sm4sh.

I been saying this all the time but only way a good smash game will be released is if sakurai gets replaced. Sakurai already stated several times he is anti competitive.

Take a shower and maybe you'll be let back into evo smelee sucks

Skill ceiling's far too fucking low in Ultimate. I love the game casually but I've completely dropped it from a competitive perspective. It isn't fun to constantly play the safe neutral while waiting for punishes that never come; and when they come, your opponent breaks out of anything that isn't your character's particular Easy-Bakeā„¢ string really limiting the ability to express yourself through your character. I can't be satisfied with nothing but reading neutral exchanges, it's fucking boring.
Didn't watch Summit, barely watch tournaments anymore (although I liked some of Frostbite), barely play it with my boys anymore. We play a little bit whenever we get together but just turn on Melee and have an infinitely better time. It really depresses me that the best Smash game is an unpolished mistake of a masterpiece and that we'll very likely never get another game on its level.

Attached: Not a hero.png (470x349, 191K)