#Truth

#Truth

Attached: D2NnE-NWkAME5XY.png (490x340, 125K)

honestly those #TRUTH anti smoking ads are worse, they actively make me want to start smoking just to spite the people who make the ads.

Stop spamming the image, you gaffot

>facebook image
please no one else reply to this

Attached: 1529275441072.gif (254x196, 1.8M)

Attached: and then the op ruined 4chan forever.jpg (600x611, 42K)

#Lies

>Look Mom, it's another epic shill thread!
>Don't touch it, sweetie

OKAY EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!

>HUP ONE TWO

TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS OF 1989!

>HUP THREE FOUR

DEMOCRATIZATION!

>HUP FIVE SIX

FREE TIBET!

>HUP SEVEN EIGHT

THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD!

>HUP NINE TEN

DALAI LAMA!

>HUP ELEVEN TWELVE

MULTI-PARTY SYSTEM!

OKAY EVERYONE GOOD SWEAT LETS START FROM THE TOP TO DRIVE THE CHINESE AWAY! FEEL THE BURN, JUST LIKE BUG SPRAY!

ONE HUP ONE HUP ONE HUP ONE HUP

>"动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志"

TWO HUP TWO HUP TWO HUP TWO HUP

>" 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 "

THREE HUP THREE HUP THREE HUP THREE HUP

>"Winnie The Pooh, Human Rights, The Anti-Rightist Struggle"

ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS THATS A GOOD EXERCISE LETS KEEP GOING.

A HUP ONE TWO A HUP ONE TWO A HUP ONE TWO-

Attached: 1553198001229.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

The ones about the tobacco industry targeting black people as a market group and that being a bad thing and/or racist is the worst. Heaven forbid a corporation have a target audience for their product. Sure, mobile games and even AAA games can target children with what is essentially a slot machine to blow mommy and daddy's money on, but heaven forbid black people are more likely to smoke menthols

TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS OF 1989!

That's the point. They're made by the tobacco companies since they are legally required to make anti-smoking ads, so they make them as stupid as possible to make actual anti-smoking groups look dumb and out-of-touch.

The new anti-smoking ads YouTube keeps throwing at me are really fucking gross and are only tangentially related to smoking. It's fucking annoying

Also I agree with OP, steam shills need to cool it

Just smoke occasionally and use good tobacco; stay away from cigarettes. It's not going to eliminate the harm, but a cigar or a pipe a month isn't exposing you to the same risk as a pack a day.

based and cutepilled

Attached: 1550556185828.png (433x493, 106K)

Just as I predicted

Attached: 1524947179659.png (708x590, 216K)

Epic store has surpassed uPlay as the worst store on the internet

Why can't chinks do anything without obnoxious shilling, lads?

Attached: 1522715287567.png (1021x873, 410K)

Origin exists and is worse by the sole measure of being run by EA.

based

What went, oh so wrong?

Attached: 1531232455679.png (2474x4155, 2.67M)

Epic game store?!?!? What about my Steam level! I already have games on Steam! The Chinese did this! I will continue to use Discord, which is also owned by Tencent, but somehow Epic Game Store is terrible!!!

WHAT ABOUT MY ARTIFAAACT DEEEEEECK!?!?!?!

Attached: 1543715889365.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Why are they so desperate?

Attached: 1524848238241.png (2310x2461, 790K)

>I will continue to use Discord
No I won't, in fact, I never used Discord before.

They're not desperate. They're just throwing a few bucks at the problem. Pocket change I'd wager. The people posting this don't actually give a fuck. The suits paying them don't actually give a fuck. The people sitting here spitting on this transparent shill rhetoric don't give a fuck. Everyone's gay and we're all going to die.

Can someone post the webm or the collage of Epics launcher scanning all your info in the process manager?

Seriously though, what's going on, lads?

Attached: 1528069686816.jpg (2850x4291, 2.21M)

>Yea Forums
>"ruined"

If anyone is ever curious what the correct perspective is to hold, it's the opposite of this kind of marketing. Truth is self evident. Only lies need to be sold to you.

fpbp

Reminder to boycott Epic and Unreal Engine

Attached: RIP.jpg (960x853, 96K)

So Yea Forums is full of bots reposting shit 24/7?

Paragon was fun until they tried to turn it into LoL. Sending a boulder across the massive map and dunking someone you couldn't see felt great. Then they reduced the map size by 80% and redesigned the jungle to be like LoL. Fuck you Epic.

>tobacco targeted towards black people
>"racism reeeee"
>have BET, rap music, and various television shows where only black people exist
>"diversity :^)"

Attached: 1318999930865.jpg (618x466, 29K)

Wanting to not intentionally hurt animals is only annoying if you're a cunt.

>Origin happens. Everyone united in their bitching
>Uplay happens. Everyone united in their bitching
>Battlenet gets worse. Everyone united in their bitching
>Discord store happens. Everyone united in their bitching
>Twitch app happens. Everyone united in thier bitching
>Bethesda launcher happens. Everyone united in their bitching.
>Epic Games store happens. Everyone divided in their bitching.

The fuck makes Epic an outlier to the whole everyone hating having multiple front ends?

It's commonplace, but right now you've got Google doing while Epic is also doing it so it's doubly apparent.

based

NPCs, not bots

Fortnite underages.

*ka-ching
10 yuans have been deposited into you account

Attached: gwgb.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Everyone does hate the Epic store, they're just throwing loads of cash towards paying people off to shill it.

Aren't you supposed to be subtle about the shilling?

We unironically have constant shilling threads for Tencent and Epic.
The mods aren't doing anything about it either, put two and two together

>and Unreal Engine

Good luck with that

what about the plants? it's been demonstrated that they can suffer too.

Plants don't demonstrate phenomenal consciousness. They display chemical reactions to stimuli, but no emotive response. If you genuinely do care about plant ethics, less plants are killed through a Vegan diet anyway due to inefficiencies in trophic levels.

>and Unreal Engine
I demand a non-meme explanation for this

We both understand you don't actually give a fuck about the plants though, you're just attempting gotchaism.

contrarian as fuck

Epic makes UE4

Epic collect a royalty off every UE4 game sold - say like, Tekken 7

I don't care because I actually like the Epic Store, but Steam drones that want to effectively boycott them should know

Attached: epic store steam split.jpg (714x1017, 83K)

I was expecting something about ue4 being bad

cool and contrarianpilled

(you)

t. epic employee

b
a
s
e
d

Missing the point.

>The fuck makes Epic an outlier to the whole everyone hating having multiple front ends?
Shit like pic related.

Attached: 1553222609361.jpg (1640x1024, 370K)

Fucking this holy shit. Those commercials are fucking everywhere and are the most patronizing shit I've ever seen.

Origins really not that bad, you can even run games that aren't fully up to date unlike steam.

You know what would fix this? Not having games exclusive to store fronts.

VAPING IS SAFE--

It would also help if Steamdrones had enough brain cells to not review bomb a company's past game that wasn't even responsible for the decision.
Now I kind of want Epic to win this just to get seething Steamdrones all pissed off.

The only person happier than a paid shill to repeat the same weekly stance in defense of Epic is a contrarianposter

Idiots will be idiots. Don't lump everyone together with the lowest common denominator.

I keep getting ads about chewing tobacco and mandibulectomies and it's about to joe camel me into trying it